Title: Just An Illusion 2

Author: Brandi

Rated: NC-17

Pairings: Jim/Blair

Archive: Sure, just let me know where.

Disclaimer: Don't own `em, Paramount, Pet Fly, and Sci-fi does.

Author's Notes: A special thanks to a fellow writer and friend who took time out of her hectic life to take a look at this story.... Thanks Fox!

Summary: PWP? Blair writes about a dream he had where Blair is a gas station attendant and Jim is the Bad Boy Biker Hunk. <wg> What I need to draw you a map? *lol*


Just An Illusion 2: Filler Up Chief
by Brandi


It was summer, and I had just turned eighteen and I was on the graveyard shift of an all-night gas station on a lonely stretch of Interstate 70 in the middle of Cascade, Washington; which was about ten minutes from Rainer University where I go to college.

It was 2:30 in the morning and I hadn't had a customer in more than three hours and thirty minutes. I was about to nod off when I heard the unmistakable roar of a motorcycle pulling up to one of the pumps. My head snapped up, and I saw a big, muscular dude with short brown hair dismount the bike. But instead of going up to one of the pumps, he just sat side-saddle and looked toward me, his expression one of total unconcern. My first thought was that the dude had to be illiterate, for the SELF-SERVE sign sat right on top of the pump in front of him. I figured if I stayed put, he'd eventually get the message and draw his own gas.

After a couple of minutes, though, that obviously wasn't going to happen. He just sat there, looking at me with a bland expression, his legs crossed in front of him with his ass on the seat of his Harley. I'd had plenty of time to study him, and what I saw made me slightly uncomfortable. Not in a frightened sort of way; it was more sexual. His shorts were cut-off jeans, terribly faded and ragged, and they were incredibly short. He wore only a vest on his upper body, no shirt or jacket, and his muscles were obvious. I could see from my vantage point, roughly sixty-five feet away, that he worked out.

There was a slight stirring in my pants as I decided I'd better see what the dude wanted, or tell him this was a self-serve station. As I got closer, I saw that he had an incredible bulge in his shorts. He retained his indifferent attitude as I neared him.

Finally he broke the silence.

"Hello, Chief."

I nodded as I made my own assessment of him. Roughly six-two, maybe two-fifteen, two-twenty. No fat, just muscle. Beautiful pectoral muscles with erect nipples on a hairless chest turned totally brown from the sun; large thighs, also muscular. A huge basket in his skimpy shorts. Two words popped up in my mind.

Beautiful Hunk.

"This is a self-serve station," I said casually. "You can help yourself, sir."

For the first time his expression changed. He let out a short, harsh, barking laugh. A one-syllable laugh. It made me nervous.

"I need some help." he said in a low sexy voice, and as he said the word "help" I saw him give an ever- so- slight arch of his mid-section. When I didn't respond, he made it more obvious (he must have thought I was dense.) He gave his bulge a rough squeeze and said, "You can fill `er up while I go to the john. When you're finished, if I'm not back, you might want to check on me."

I knew what he was driving at, and while I was turned on, I couldn't leave the station unattended. I told him so.

"Shut the place down for awhile," he suggested. "Turn out the lights and no one will stop. Simple, Chief."

I protested. " I can't shut the place down! If my boss finds out, he'll fire my ass!"

The hunk sighed. He unsnapped his jean-shorts, and the huge beast inside caused the zipper to descend on its own. I gasped; I mean really audibly gasped. A semi-hard cock, the biggest I've ever seen, or dreamt about, bounded out. It was long and it was fat, and it was uncut. And it wasn't full erect yet!

"Shut the place down," he said again, "or I won't fire your ass."

"Yeah," I managed to whisper. "Yeah, okay man."

He smiled and ambled casually toward the restrooms. There was pure sex in every step he took, and he didn't bother to zip up his shorts. I couldn't take my eyes off him. As he got to the restroom door, he stopped; letting his shorts slide down low, and then walked into the john. I almost fainted at the hint of that beautiful ass, there wasn't a tan line.

It took several tries for me to get the pump nozzle into the bike's tank. The gas seem to take forever, and I cursed it time and time again before the tank was filled. I then almost ran into the station fearful that another customer would pull up before I could shut down the lights. The lights went out and I nearly sprained my ankle as I hustled to the restroom. I shut the door behind me and locked it, just in case. When I looked up, there he was with that damnable smile, leaning against a wall, hips out thrust. His cock was fully hard now, and I swallowed (somewhat fearful) as I beheld an incredibly thick, fourteen-inch rod. I'd seen big dicks before and most of them of braggable length and width were so heavy that they seemed to droop. Not this one. It was rock hard. The balls that hung below it looked like goose eggs!

He had removed the few pieces of clothing he had been wearing and they were now folded neatly in a corner. He faced me totally nude save for a pair of dog tags, like an Adonis, and I needed no words to tell me what I should do. Weak-kneed, I managed to stumble to him. I dropped carelessly to my knees, heedless of the crack as bone hit concrete floor. My mouth opened, and I could barely get his head inside. He placed his large hands on the back of my head, and his fingers ran roughly through my long locks as he rocked me back and forth on his huge penis. I didn't even notice that slowly, very slowly, more and more of his giant cock was disappearing in me. The sides of my mouth felt like they were being ripped apart, but I soon had half of him in me. That was as far as I could go, and he seemed to sense that and was satisfied.

He grunted, "God yes, babe. Do it Chief."

As I continued, his hands slid down the back of my shirt, and with a savage motion he ripped it off me. He tore the shirttails our of my pants and tossed the ruined material to one side. I could fell ample foreskin sliding back and forth in my mouth as he bent lower and grabbed the waistline of my paints. Realizing what was about to happen, I tried to shout, but that's hard to do with a throbbing cock in your mouth. He must have heard me though, for he stopped. I then removed my pants the civilized way. I might be able to make up a believable lie about the condition of my shirt, but never my pants! I kept sucking him without missing a beat.

He moaned and I noticed his chest was heaving uncontrollably, and I knew the sign. His hips pumped faster and harder, and I would have been prepared for the eruption even if he hadn't said, " Let's see how much of my cum you can handle, Chief."

I'd love to say that I handled it all or even most of it, but no such luck. When he came, he came with a force I was unprepared for, most of it was running out the sides of my mouth and down my chin and chest. He pulled me off my knees to stand before him. He turned me around slowly, running his left hand through the cum on my chest. Now facing the mirror, our eyes locked in the mirror. I could feel his warm breath upon my neck. His fingers covered in cum entered me one at a time slowly preparing me for an invasion of a more dramatic proportion. My hands holding onto the cracked and stained porcelain sink, I found myself bent over and pushing back to fuck myself on the four fingers he had inside me. I wanted to scream in frustration when he pulled them out of me, but his words stopped me.

"Hands on the wall, Chief!" he said as he made me spread my legs even wider than they already were.

I did as told and was rewarded with fourteen inches of heaven. He entered me and slowly worked himself inside an inch at a time until I was feeling as if I was torn in two and filled to almost the point of busting. We panted together as we waited for me to adjust to his massive dick. When I was finally ready he began to move inside me and he moaned. I answered with a moan of my own with every thrust and it wasn't long before he was pounding into my ass hard and fast. Screaming I came shooting steams of cum all over the mirror, sink, and walls when he exploded inside me, filling me with his essence.

Empty didn't begin to cover the feeling when he finally slipped out of me. I longed for the feel of him inside of me the second he was gone. I turned around and stepped into his awaiting arms.

Tangling his hands in my hair again, he tilted my head back and looked into my blue eyes. He leaned in slowly and bushed his lips against mine. "What's your name kid?" he asked as his voice rumbled next to my ear.

I couldn't remember how to work my mouth much less say my name at this point. His mouth nibbled and licked its way to my mouth, were he kissed me. When he pulled back his piercing blue eyes looked down at me and asked again, "Name?"

"Blair." I moaned, jumped him, and pulled his face back to mine for another kiss. Okay so it wasn't the most suave move but at that point who the fuck cared? I know I didn't. He must not have either because we were all over each other from that point on. We came so hard and so many times in the next two hours I lost count and we still couldn't get enough of each other.

Finally exhaustion claimed us both and we slept on the floor. Here I was about to be fired when my boss dropped in and I didn't giving a damn about anything but the feel of him under me as I lay atop him. I don't know how long we lay like that but I slept better that night than I had in my life and I still didn't want to move when I did wake up. Watching him sleep was like watching an angel and I thought, // I could spend the rest of my life right here.// Which scared the shit out of me. I was only eighteen for God's sake! Looking down at him right then my heart didn't seem to care.

He awoke to catch me staring at him and he smiled up at me. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Jim." His sleepy voice rumbled like a great panther purring.I smiled back at him and I knew at that point my life was never going to be the same.

The End?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blair stared at the laptop scene. It need to be edited and spell checked, but he had finally finished writing about the fantasy he had the night before.

"What you working on, Chief?"

Blair jumped in his chair, closing his laptop in one hasty move. "Jesus, Jim, warn a guy, would ya?"

"Sorry," Jim said nonchalantly. "So, what are you working on? Your heart rate's off the charts."

"Oh, uh, nothing really important...." Blair replied trying desperately to be as vague as possible.

"Need any... help?"

"No..." Blair looked over his shoulder at the tone of Jim's voice registered. His jaw drooped in shock. Jim was leaning against the doorjamb, wearing nothing but a pair of tattered, denim shorts.

"You're sure?"


END PART 2
Brandi a.k.a. Panther