Title: Just An Illusion

Author: Brandi

Rated: NC-17 for M/M sex

Category: PWP

Pairings: Jim/Blair

Archive: Sure, just let me know where.

Disclaimers: Don't own them. Pet Fly does, lucky dogs. Don't own song that belongs to Red Box Cars

Summary: What you want me to give it away? *lol*Story written to song called Just An Illusion.

Author's Notes: Special thanks to my beta, Fox. <hugs> Song Just An Illusion is in (//'s). I was really bored when I wrote this so if it doesn't make any sense just chalk it up to nothing more than a crazy mind. This is a three part series. <eg>

Just An Illusion
by Brandi

~~~~~~~~~~~


// Just An Illusion //
// Illusion... Illusion... //
// Searching for a destiny that's mine. //
// There's another place another time. //


*Gods, it was hot!* Blair thought. *Why did the power have to go out tonight of all nights?* Blair threw off the sheet that covered him. *Ugh! It has to be like 100 degrees or something in this room, man.* Sweat covered his body as he lay spread eagled on the bed. He tossed and turned to get comfortable, but it was to no avail.

Frustrated, he stripped off his tank top and boxers, throwing them across the room. Blair flipped over onto his stomach wishing, for once, that Cascade were cooler. "Rrraaagghhh!" he softly cried.

Pushing up off the bed Blair, a man on a mission, grabbed a thin cotton robe to put on and went in search of something to cool him off.

// Touching many hearts along the way, //
// Hoping that I'll never have to say... //


Blair made a beeline toward the balcony doors and opened them wide. Sighing, he blessed what ever angel had sent such a lovely cool breeze off the harbor. Inhaling deeply, he began to feel half way human, wondering if he could leave the doors open all night without the sounds of the city waking his sentinel.

"Blair?" came Jim's sleepy voice down from the top of the stairs.

*Guess not.* Blair thought as he turned back toward the voice. "Yeah Jim?"

"You ok, Chief?" asked Jim.

"Yeah man. I just stepped out on the balcony to get some air is all, go back to sleep." Then Blair returned to the view of the harbor.

// It's just an illusion... //

Blair heard Jim get up and start to walk to the stairs. Sighing, he turned, "Jim, really man, it's ok. You don't have to....." Blair's words faded as he stood and watched a bed ruffled, sleepy Jim start down the stairs. A VERY naked, bed ruffled, sleepy Jim. *Woa Mama!* was Blair's first thought. *He could give The Budweiser Clydesdales a run for their money.* was his second.

*What am I thinking! He'll kill me if he catches me ogling him like this.* Turning away, Blair stammered, "Uh J-J-Jim, man you have a robe problem man. Like a lack there of kind."

There was a pause in movement. "You're right."Jim said, amusement evident in his sleep roughened voice.

Blair sighed in relief as he heard movement behind him again. Thinking the sentinel was heading back up stairs to get his robe, Blair tuned out the world except for the feel of the cool breeze that brought relief to the heat of the night, as well as that of his body. So he jumped clean out of his skin when he felt hands on his shoulders. "God Jim, give a guy a heart attack next time, why don't you."

"Sorry Chief." Jim whispered right by Blair's ear, which made Blair jump again.

//Illusion... Illusion...NOW //


Blair froze as he felt one of Jim's hands slide off his shoulders, down his back, and around his waist. "Definitely have a robe problem here, Chief,"Jim said softly as the other hand moved Blair's hair out of his way so that he could nibble on Blair's neck. Blair kept thinking if his heart beat any harder it would hammer its' way out of his chest. Jim grabbed Blair's robe and pulled it off one shoulder, kissing as skin was bared to him. Blair moaned at the feel of the hot mouth scorching his skin. He shivered a little when he realized the front of his robe was open. Groaned and shivered again when he felt Jim's hand caress his manhood from tip to root and back again a few times then settled on massaging his balls.

// Follow your emotions anywhere. //
// Is it really magic in the air? //


"Do you want me Blair?" Jim asked.

*More than life itself.*Blair's mind answered.

// Never let your emotions get you down. //
// Open up your eyes and turn around. //


"Do you want me?" Jim asked again.

This time Blair noticed the vulnerability in his voice. His heart twisted a little. Turning, Blair faced the man he had secretly been in love with since the first time they met. "Yes." he whispered fiercely to Jim, putting as much of his love into the one word as possible.

// It's just an illusion. //
// Illusion... Illusion. //
// CHORUS: ( 2 times) //
// Could it be enough? //
// It's just an illusion. //
// Could it be enough? //
// In all this confusion. //
// Now! //


Jim didn't need to be told twice as he threw the young man over his shoulder fireman style and raced up the stairs. Tossing Blair down on the bed, Jim launched himself on top of the smaller man before the Blair could even figure out what was going on. Jim's mouth and hands seemed to be everywhere at once, claiming him like no other. His eyes grew wide as he felt first one finger enter him and then another, stretching him. Jim began to move his fingers in and out of Blair's body, scissoring them to stretch him more.

Writhing beneath Jim, Blair 's body felt as if it had a mind of its' own as it began to thrust downward to meet the three digits now within him. Jim removed his finger and Blair groaned his disappointment only to moan as Jim slowly began to enter him. Whimpering, pleading, Blair begged in every language he knew for more. When he felt Jim's balls resting against his ass the younger man began to quake at the exquisite feeling of being filled this way. Jim paused for a moment then began to move slowly, sensually in long strong stroke. With each stroke hitting his prostate, Blair knew that his head was thrashing from side to side. Words of love and passion fell like rain from Jim's lips into Blair's ear. Blair soaked up every word, every touch into his heart until it was so full that words of love over flowed from his heart and out of his own mouth. The more Blair spoke, the faster Jim moved, the pressure and pleasure building to the point that Blair thought he would die right here, right now.

//Could it be a picture in my mind? //
//Never sure exactly what I'll find. //


*My God being like this here with Jim was like heaven on earth.* was Blair's last coherent thought and with what felt like an explosion from his soul, Blair came screaming Jim's name.

// Only in my dreams can I turn you on. //
// Here for just a moment then your gone. //


Panting heavily, Blair's eyes snapped open. He looked around in confusion and realized that it had all been yet another wet dream. Shoving a pillow over his face, Blair moaned hoping, and praying that Jim hadn't heard him.

*Don't know how much more of this I can take.* he thought as he remembered waking like this for the past two weeks. Pulling some tissues out of the box sitting on the night stand next to his bed, Blair wiped himself off as best he could. Grabbing his robe, he headed for the shower and hoped his sentinel wouldn't be awake yet.

// It's just an illusion. //

Later that morning:

Walking past a wet blurry-eyed guide, Jim headed to the bathroom and whistled at Blair's rough appearance. "You ok, Chief? You don't look so good. Maybe you should get some more sleep." Jim heard a moan and watched as Blair slammed his bedroom door.

Shrugging, Jim continued to the bathroom and shut the door quietly behind him. He walked over to the sink then looked up and grinned evilly at his reflection in the mirror. The sentinel stood there for a moment wondering how long it would take Sandburg to discover his newly developed ability of entering his guide's dreams. Chuckling wickedly, Jim thought *Not too soon I hope.* as he disrobed. A twinkle of mischief shone within his eyes as he stepped into the
shower that would begin his day.

// Illusion... Illusion. //
// CHORUS: ( 2 times) //
// Could it be enough? //
// It's just an illusion. //
// Could it be enough? //
// In all this confusion. //
// NOW! //


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~