Jungle Jim and Blair boy Dream chase 

By Bluesky

Desidera21@aol.com

Warnings.. Nonconsenting. Part of weirdness from not being able to sleep.

Read at your own risk. Part of the Challenge.

 

JUNGLE JIM AND BLAIR BOY

By Bluesky

The Sentinel sleeps tonight.

In the Jungle the Mighty Jungle
the Jaguar sleeps tonight.

The Hunt had been good. He had tracked his prey for days, using all of his skill and cunning. At last his prize was near. He scented its fear, and it was good, heart pounding, knowing that it was stalked.

He admired his prey, the graceful limbs, the wild toss of mane, light glancing off of wary eyes, oh, so fine, so proud. A trophy worthy of him. A skin that would keep him warm in the long rainy nights, soft hair that would bring comfort and joy to his days. The sentinel smiled to him self. This was one that was worthy of him. Heat filled his groin in hunters anticipation, as he envisioned bringing down his prize, bearing the warm body to the ground, conquering the wild pride that his prey had. Making it his. A rumble that he was not aware of filled his mouth. It was a hunting cry of a Large cat. And more, it was the mating call, the one that was used to mark territories.

Little of the being that was James Ellison was aware at this moment.

He lifted his head, caught the sent, and was off after his quarry.

**************

It was dark, and Blair had no clue as were to go. The sounds were all around him, herding him to some goal. The Growl and Spit of a hunting cat came first from one side then the next, he could smell the sharp, smoky musky smell of a cat in heat. The Moon was full, but little light penetrated the jungle trees.

Running was pointless. he came to a clearing. There was a large rock sort of flatish on top. This was as good of a place to make a stand as any.

He tried to scramble up the steep face of the rock, Just to be jumped from behind. The force of the attack took him up and onto the top of the rock. He was pined, Jaws and heat and heavy hot breath on the back of his neck, a massive hard body spread over top of him. If the air had not been knocked out of him, he would have screamed. as it was all he could do was remind to himself that his mother was right. If he went into the Jungle without clean socks, he would get eaten by a panther, or something.

Moments passed, and death did not happen. Death not happening could be a good thing. The question was why? Not that he cared over much, but breathing was something that he was just getting good at.

"Nice Kitty?" Movement "Want some string?"

That might not have been the right thing to say. Blair found himself flipped on his back. He went limp, a survival trait that worked with bears and some other large hunters.

It worked with man hunters also, he hoped. The eyes that regarded him were blue. The shape of the face was human. That is were it ended. Blair recognized that there was 200 LB of primal need and rage and lust that held him to the rock face. It was evident in the look, the posture.

The oh so erect cock that was rubbing on his crotch. The Man was nearly naked, a breach cloth, Belt and Knife were all that spoke of human, of a tool user.

Blair shuddered. His fascination with primitive man taking a back-seat for the moment to the need to live past this moment.

The man on top of him unsheathed his knife. Leisurely he began to slice off Blair's clothing. The Knife was sharp, and the clothing almost floated away from his body, melting away layer by layer.

Blair was frozen. As though from outside of himself, he watch skilled hand, as fine as a surgeons slice away his kaki and tees and jacket. He sliced the strings from his boots, when that was the last remaining garment, and pulled them from his feet. He laid on the tattered remains of his clothing, naked, exposed.

Aroused. That was unexpected. Slowly the ever so sharp blade made a scraping dance play over his face, just the right pressure to sensitize, but not to cut. He had read about this once in a book called Shubumie, or something like that, but had never had the nerve to try it, or the trust.

Oh Gosh. how had he lived this long? Every nerve was alive, on fire, and awake. He had no choice but to melt and relax, or struggle and be cut, or die.

Or worse, have this addictive feeling stop. He would give a lot to have it not stop.

And it did not. Over arms and underarms and groin, and legs and feet and all over, not a spot was spared, he was filled with a languor of sensory overload, as though his entire body was being sucked into a soft and wet mouth, and hunger on, laved with a tong that would not stop in it exploration.

If it was posable to faint from pleasure, he was dam close to it. He hardly knoticed when hands replaced the blade, and roamed over his enflamed skin, when a mouth descended on his, and worked it way down his chest, nipping and licking over his chest, down, down, ... Oh MY ... yes

He had been told that oral sex was good. He had always wanted to feel a mouth down there. He was a curious child, and had watched a number of sex acts, and knew the mechanic of it.

But this....

Blair's world turned inside out.

He came in slow motion. All things were at one 1/4 speed, if that. Hands reached down and grasped the back of the head that was pleasing him, for no reason but that he must.

He awoke, In his bedroll. A Heavy arm over him, a hard body behind him, the Jungle around him.

Oh Dear. It was real.

************

Blair could not sleep. How could a man that was so silent on his feet, snore so loud? The arm around him was sort of comforting, now that the threats had stopped, and Jim had made a promise to protect him.

To protect him. The words thrilled him. The last 2 days had been an adrenaline trip of nerves. To find the shelter of comfort and protection in this strange half salvage man, defied all logic. He had bound him, then striped him, invaded his privacy, and threatened him with a knife.

Man, he needed to have his head examined. He had to be a head case. The raged remains of his uniform suggested that he was some army fall out, or whack out backrunner. The words baby killer from one of his moms protester days about Vietnam echoed in his ears, and stories about men that had Post traumatic shock, that relived a bloody past, and never socialized back into main stream.

Oh God. He had to get away from this man as soon as posable. a part of him empathized with the loneliness that this man must have felt, with his needs and feeling. Get a grip Blair. This Jim might turn on him at any moment. Stockholm syndrome. He had to get away now.

Just then, opportunity raised up its head. Jim rolled over on his back, arm slipping away from Blair. This was his chance. Slow, slow, slow, moving an inch at a time, he slid the bag down, and moved up, watching the sleeping man, gauging by the rapped rem movement of his eyes that he was deep in some dream. The Fire show that his back pack was still close by. It was a risk that he had to take. He moved as silent as he could, creeping past the sleeping Jim, Snatched up his back pack, and without even stopping to dress, fled into the night.

A smile crossed Jim's face. He liked a good hunt. He listened for a few minutes, to give his prey a head start, and to gage what direction the Young man was headed in.

This was going to be fun. He licked his lips in anticipation, and made the Bedroll into a small neat bundle, and strapped it to his back. He was sure that he would need it later.

The game as someone had once put it was afoot.

Blair paused. Gasping for breath, sweating, still naked, feet hurting from running unaccustomed on the uneven ground. His heart was pounding, and the Folly of running into the night was just coming home to him. Oh man. He was in so much trouble. He tried to remember just why he had run, when most of his guts told him to stay, to trust the older man. "Stupid stupid. Why cant I get any thing right? I should have never left. I should go back, If I can find the way." He dropped to the soft moss hopping that it was relative free of bugs and snakes. "God Jim, I am so sorry. Were the hell am I?"

Jim watched the young man from a distance, listening in on the self dialogue. He debated spooking Blair more, to cont. The Game, but the heartbeat was so frantic, that he had to take pity on him. He had been watching over him for the last two days. He did not think that he was a drug runner, but he had to make sure. More than one time he had saved the young mans life in that time.

Watching him, Listening to his voice, the first English that he had heard spoken in 17 months. Something about him, drew him. He had stalked him, waiting. He did not understand. He wanted. He yearned. He needed. Now if he could just figure just what the hell it was that he wanted from this long haired child. He had to be in his teens or twenty at most. What he was doing in the Jungle alone...

Well, it would not matter. Soon he would not be alone. He would take away his fears. Protect him. Keep this little one safe. His. A primal need flushed through his body. Soon. On Silent feet, he made his way to were his heart laid.

Blair was in the middle of another full blown panic attack. He was trying to meditate, to calm him self. His hands were shaking too badly to even get his bag open to get his clothing out.

"You Lost?" Jim had appeared out of no were, a hand griping his shoulder. Blair Gasped.

"Oh Man, I am so glad to see you! " Blair tossed himself at the larger man, his fear of the jungle overwhelming his fears about Jim.

"You ran. You said that You would not run" The statement of fact from Jim came down like a judgment. Cold. "I thought that I could trust you. Seems that I can't. Looks like we will have to do this the hard way."

"Jim, man, I am sorry! I just got wigged out. Lets go back to the fire and talk about it! See I get these panic attacks, and well, I am in therapy!" Blair was still pinned to the broad chest, holding himself to the firm foundation of Jim's body. "I would like to see you, see your face."

Jim was silent for a moment. Then he scooped up the smaller man, and grabbed the backpack. The Fire was not that far away, and it was a small concession to give. Blair had many fears, and if he could take away one, well, it was in his power, he would do it.

Oh God. OHMYGOD. Blair went limp. He knew that to struggle was a no win.

The fire was not out, but slowly dying. Jim Thrust the bedroll at him, and set about building the fire back up. Without comment, Blair unrolled the sleeping bag, and got in. He watched Jim feed the fire, took note of his body, and face. It was a nice face, with a high forehead, and a chin that you could count on. His hair was covered by a green rag, or bandana, but he had blue eyes, and little body hair. Nice body.

Waitaminit. This was a guy. He had not been out in the jungle that long that he would look good to him.

But perhaps Jim had. He remembered Jim's arm around him. It had felt good. Too good. Perhaps that is part of the reason that he had fled. Blair Moaned deep and so soft that even he could scarcely hear it.

But Jim did. And he was there. "Something wrong Sandburg?"

Ya, I am scared to death. "Nothing. Just want to get a little sleep. Tired man." Blair stretched to prove this point.

Jim nodded. And caught the outstretched hands. "Lets make sure that we both get some sleep tonight, OK?" And using his belt, he made a loop around his captives wrists, just as snug as it needed to be, and wrapped the rest of the belt around his hand. Satisfied that this would work, he resumed his former position, lying with his arm over Blair, pinning him fast.

Blair was bound, helpless, in the middle of the jungle, thousand of miles away from civilization, with a posable madman. Why did he feel so safe then?

He curled his naked body into the hard body behind him. And despite all odds, went to sleep, the snoring of the man behind him like the rumble of a purring great cat.

************

The Slow awakening of the jungle sounds filled Jim's ears. He could never tune it out, just make it a part of him. Like he had made the heart beat of the man beside him. Blair. He was now a part of him. He shivered slight, remembering the dream of last night. The naked man was still bound and in his arms. It was all that he could do not to ravage the young man as he had done in his dreams.

Wild tender and possessive. The naked man in his arms filled his senses, He was moved to own, to take to ravish and love, protect and brand and keep as his own. The urge to role over on top of him, to pin his bound body under his, to use him as he would, spill his passion and need into his lover's pliant body, Grasp the thick main of hair and manhandle him, violate the soft open red mouth, explore the sweet depth, suck on the pink tongue, teach how to meet and excede all sexual joy that he had had in the past.

Jim's Rampant erection was making a tent in his breach cloth. Slowly, savoring the sensation he rubbed on the sleeping Blair's ass.

Firm and lightly furred, Jim trailed fingertips along the rich main of hair, down his back, over his ribs, hips, coming to cup the round full ass. 'Mine, he thought.

Blair woke. Blue eyes opening, filled with fear and consternation.

That was enough. Jim couldn't bring himself to harm or make the tender morsel before him be afraid, or give him harm.

Jim smiled. He had been rusty at this. perhaps that is why it was a fearfull thing to behold. Blair flinched.

It was going to be a long day.

**********

Blair flinching brought back to him the reality of the situation. Jim was at war. Blair was his POW. Till he had confirmed other wise he was a suspected drug runner, and had to be treated accordantly. There were rules to this game, and he had to start playing them. As much as his attraction was clouding his reason, he had a mission. To protect and hold this valley, to stop the trafficking of drugs. This is what had held him to life, for the last 17 Mt. He could not abandon his mission.

"Hay, Man, can you lose the belt?" Blair gestured with his bound hands, "I need to use the ... nearest tree."

A reasonable request. It was daylight. Blair was naked, the chances of him escaping were nil.

"Nope. You proved that you would run. Have to keep a handle on you, till I can turn you over to the authority." Seeing the panicked look on the captive face, Jim added. "Don't worry. If you are not with the drug runners, you will be OK."

Without further words, he helped up and lead the man to the tree line, and assisted, perhaps unneeded in the call to nature, then saw to his own call, not once letting go of the long belt that fashioned the restraint on Blair's wrist. It was a tether that held the Young man close to him, as well as keeping him from fleeing.

Jim could not understand the compulsion to do so. he could have just tied him to a tree, done his border check, and come back, but instead, he dressed Blair in Mostly clean jeans, socks and boots. Then after tying the ankles, he let him finish the job.

For a moment he almost relented. A part of him felt that he could trust the blue eyes, the innocent face, the clues that gave him that he was just what he appeared to be, a college student. But he had been tricked and betrayed before. And if he knew that he was not a drug runner, he would have no choice but to let him go.

And that Jim just could not do.

"Ah, Jim? Think that you could at least let me have one hand free?" Blair's blue eyes looked deep into the watchman's eyes. He was lost. Long moment, drowning in the pools of azure, Till Blair touched him on the arm, shaking. "Man, are you with me? Talk to me!"

Jim shook his head. "OK. you can have one hand free." He slid the belt loop on to his right wrist, and gave a tug. "Try any funny stuff and you will be missing that hand! Do we understand each other?

Blair nodded. "Crystal."

Jim listened to the heart, pulse, and watched for the proper beading of sweat. Fear, but no sign of lying. Good. Fear would keep him in check for now. Jim Knew fear well. How to use it. How to get what he needed and wanted with it. It was a tool like his gun or knife, and he had had just as much of not more training with it.

"Good. You Hungry?" Jim watched to see the change in response. It did. He had been aware of the growling stomach on and off. Hunger was the least of his worries.

"I could eat." The growling increased at the mention of food.

Camp was broken, and Jim lead his captive deeper into the Jungle.

************

Travel was slow. Jim was used to making better time than this. He had hoped to make the village before dark. If it were not for Blair, he would have pressed on into the night. Still, he did not regret the young man tethered at his side. He smiled remembering the day.

"Man, I am Hungry! I could eat a... what is there to eat around here?"

It was all that he could do to keep from responding with a less than nutritious but truly heart felt offer. Jim wondered at what dept. of resources the young man was delving into to power just his talking. His adopted tribe used few words, and meant each word that was spoken.

"Food coming up. Just need a rock and a stick."

"you have got to be kidding. Right?" Blair looked at the root. Jim began to mash the large root into a pulp, stringing away the liquid "Shut UP and just eat it. It is a main food staple. You can eat it raw, baked, fried, toasted, or ... "

"I get the point." Blair scooped a bit up with his fingers. it was surpassing good. A bit like tofu, and a bit like nuts, and poi.

Jim watched the Young man shovel the food into his mouth, licking his fingers clean, Licking his lips, trying to get each morsel. For a moment Jim fantasized about the idea of Blair licking him so, trying to get each..

Licking..

No. Cant go there. It was wrong. He watched covetously out of the corner of his eye, hoping that Blair was not aware of him watching. But Blair was watching him. Just as intently, if not more so.

Like he wanted something. It was distraction, that is how he missed hearing the shaman. Not that The Shaman was not quiet, a part of the jungle when he chose. But most of the time Jim could sense him.

He stepped out from a tree in front of Jim and Blair. Blair Sucked in an exclamation, startled at the Painted near naked man in front of them.

For a moment, there was a staring down. And the men circled each other, noses flaring, shoulders hunching, non viral confrontation, precursor to a fight to the death. Tension thick, vibration of will echoing in the trees. For a moment Jim forgot Blair, dropping the belt that held him in check.

The Two near naked warriors charged each other. One dark one pale, Clashed, and hugged one another. Started slapping each other on the back, he man hugging. And Laughing. Smiling that was real.

Blair looked on in shock. Seem that the two Knew one another.

":: so Equ, you have captured a bride, and bring her back to the village to Bed:"

Jim smiled at this. He knew that The Shaman was joking, and trying to find out why he had the Young man in tow.

": Am I to refuse what the Jungle Gives to me?": And Jim Laughed at his wit.

The Shaman walked over and examined Blair. Kind eyes. Brown deep and clear, he looked over Blair. Poked at him. Laid his hand over his forehead, and pressed his hand to the young mans chest.

": The Jungle has indeed given you a fine gift. He has the gift. You should keep him." The dark brown eyes crinkled in amusement." I will dance at your joining, and give my blessing. He is to be your help mate.": And with that the Shaman was gone.

"OHMYGOD" Blair Blinked. "He was a Chopeck.. a shaman! I so need to talk to him!"

"Don't worry, you will get a chance." Evil smile. "I think that he likes you.

Blair Gulped. But he did not look too disturbed by this notion.

At last it was time to make camp. Jim started a fire, but he had to deal with Blair. He tossed down the bed role. "Strip"

Blair looked for a moment that he would protest, or run. But with a sigh, he undid his boots and socks, striped off his jeans. His long flannel shirt and tee were the last to go, slid off and down the belt that held his hand. Jim bound both wrist, and without a word, Blair worked into the bedroll, meek, and willing.

Of course. He had to be tired. Marching all day, strange place, and food, and he was done. Jim felt a pang of regret, that he had not taken better care, and let him rest, but at least this way, it was less likely that he would bolt. One more day would find him at the village. Blair could rest then. He could rest. His hut would be warmed with his captive, and he would have someone to fill his...

NO! wrong. Blair was not some captured war bride or sex toy. He was a POW. No mater what his body told him. No matter that he had found a dozen ways and reasons to touch him this day and the last.

Jim made the fire, and finding no good reason not to, and a few good reasons to, climbed into the bedroll with his sleeping prize.

He put his head on the sleeping man's chest, and was lulled to sleep by the calm beating heart.

****************

Jim woke to the pounding heart under his cheek.

"What is wrong?" He searched the Blue eyes wide and frightened. Jim thought guiltily about the dream. Perhaps the kid had picked up on some of it. It had been as erotic as hell. Even if it was wrong.

"You were chasing me!" At last Blair gasped out. "And there was this rock, and a knife, and you, you, oh ...." He shuttered, panic building like a tidal wave.

"It did not happen. Not last night." He looked deep into his eyes. "We were dreaming." Jim got up, enuring the evidence of last night and this morning sexual interest.

Without a word, Blair headed to the tree line. Jim watched, then joined him in a easy way as he could. He did not wish for him to bolt. Chasing him down at this point would be bad. The dream was too fresh. Blair was too skittish. If for no other reason, he did not want him to be more afraid then he was now.

Blair In fear. Blair in danger. It twisted a part of his gut in a way that nothing else had. He had to keep him safe. Even from him self. Even from bolting into the jungle, to face any predator or starve, or drug runner, or .... The list was too long.

Jim had to have Blair trust him. But how could he do that when he could not trust Blair?

"Jim? Jim? JIM! You OK?? " Blair worked the belt off of his wrist, and took Jim's face in his hands. "OH man. Snap out of it! You are Zoning!"

Jim came back to face Blair standing in front of him, hands still cupping his face, concerned look filling his young face.

"You OK man? You had me worried. You have just been staring for the last half hour." Blair was dressed, the Bedroll was packed, and he had his back pack on. He could have just taken off. Instead he had stayed to make sure that he was OK.

"Ya, I am ok. Infact, I think that it is going to be all ok.Lets get going."

"You are not going to put the belt on me?"

"You are not going to run. I don't need to."

The realization that he could have taken off when Jim was zoning struck him. "Your right. I have to be with you."

No more words, as they headed to the village.

PART SEVEN

Jim stopped. The village was not that far away, but something had pulled his attention. HE stopped and sniffed the air. There it was. Oil, burning, overheated metal and rubber. The wind was from the South, away from the village, near the pass. He had to check it out.

But what to do about Blair? He was still a POW.

IF he went to the village first to leave him, he could miss the drug runners. If he brought him along, he could get hurt, or worse, if somehow he was wrong, could ambush him at a bad time.

Torn, he stared out over the valley debating what action to take.

"Hay, Jim you OK? Not zoning are you?" Blair looked worried assessing Jim, checking to see what he was looking at. In the distance was a plum of smoke. "What do you see Jim?"

"Tanks, about 3. And a Hummer. Heading for the pass. Have to get there. Stop them."

"Great. We are going to head 3 tanks and a Jeep on steroids off at the pass. How are we going to do that?"

"Where do you get this we thing Chief?"

"I am sticking with you, dude. Just try and shake me. I will paint my self-blue and were a skirt if I thought that it would help. " He smiled. "Were is your guide Jim?"

"Guide? What are you talking about? " For a moment Jim wondered that the shaman had not been around much for the last few days, not since he had started stalking Blair that is. The shaman did not leave the valley. The brief encounter with Equ left him puzzled.

He had called Blair a gift from the Jungle. Said that he has a gift, that he was to be a partner to him. Language aside, he had met few men that he could relate to as well. He trusted the man, loved him in ways that he …. Never felt for any one. He was the father, brother, friend that he had not had when he needed. He was the healer that eased the grief of losing his men, and saved him from the ills of body and mind in the long months.

Blair grabbed his arm. You are a Sentinel. A watchman. You need a guide to pull you out of the zones, to look out for you." His blue eyes drilled into Jim's. "You know, someone that understands you."

"Right and you think that you can watch my back? " Jim was not amused. What can a skinny college student do to help me out?" He sighed, and said softer, "You would not have lasted a day without me shadowing you, I saved you from the Cat that was on your trail."

OH man, I knew it! The Dream! I knew that some cat was after me! You saved my life! Oh man, Jim, You are my Blessed protector." Awe filled his eyes. "All that time you were looking after me." On impulse he hugged the larger man. It was like hugging a sculpture. Hard and rock like, but warm oh so hot.

It was not that unusually. Hero worship, or some predestination. All of his goals and dreams and fanatic come together in one nice blue eyed package. "Let me help you. I have spent my whole life looking for someone like you."

"Easy now. This is a bit more than you can bite off or chew." He looked down at the small man plastered agent his nearly naked chest. "You have no clue at what kind of danger you are in for." He patted Blair on the head "Chief, you have a lot to learn."

"Wait! You have to see this! " He pulled an old old book out of his backpack Richard Burton wrote a book on Sentinels. People with abilities just like yours. I have been searching for all the info that I can get, have interviewed and tested dozens of people with one or two heightened senses, but you have all 5. I have been watching you. Not that you gave me much choice, but you are why I came to Peru in the first place."

Jim turned his head, and listened. "We don't have much time. Let's go, if you are going Sandburg. And I am not buying any of this."

Blair stuffed the precious book back into his bag, and hurried after the retreating back of the sentinel. At lest when Jim had him on a leash, He slowed down for him. It seamed that he would have to prove himself that he could keep up. "Hay Jim wait up!"

*****************

Blair was in a full run when a hand reached up and yanked him down into the ditch that he did not even see. A hand clamped over his mouth stifled the startled yell that almost excepted from it.

"Be still Sandburg. Be quiet." The hand slid down from his mouth.

Blair's expressive eyes asked questions that his mouth was forbidden Jim nodded, pointed with his chin at a spot down the hillside. Blair looked blankly, not seeing what Jim was trying to show him. "What?" Blair whispered.

"The tanks and Hummer. Drug runners that got some second hand Russian tanks trying to make the pass. This is the most firepower that has been sent this way since I got here. T38, won't get far must have been airdropped just to take the pass. This is the only open space for miles."

"Oh man. We are so screwed." Blair was about to panic. Tanks and Guns and Drugs. OH MY.

Let's just see what happens. The Jungle has a way of protecting itself."

Blair was content with that. Jim conveniently forgot about the arm around his shoulder. It was comfortable and natural, lying next to him, hips and shoulders touching. In the middle of the Jungle, next to soldier that had manhandled stalked and bound him, bullied and protected by turns. He could not remember being so happy.

In the end only one tank made it. It was a desperate act. But the drug cartel had been frustrated for over a year. As the tank made the turn and came into view, Jim stared. Edging back he unearth a long tube.

"Blair what ever you do do not stay behind me." He put the tube to his shoulder, and aligned the sights. And waited till the tank, came into range.

On and off Blair had noticed Drumming, and Birdcalls. Jim had paid more attention to some of them then to outers. Suspecting that the tribe was communicating with each other, or giving info to the sentinel, he made note of what was going on.

A few Men were hanging on the outside of the tank. Armed to the teeth, green and brown Kaki d black hats. No badges or insignia.

"Get set Cheif, this is the rockest Red glare time, and stay out of the backwash"

It was allmost like watching a movie. It was that unreal. the tank went flying, and the bodys were tossed around like so many rag dolls.

Blairs ears rang. He could just emagon what was going on with Jim.. OH Jim!

His Sentinel was face down, the used tube tossed, and hands over his ears. He was whimpering softly. A quick look at the place that the tank had been showed no moving thing. Blair focused on Jim, pulling the shell shocked man into his lap, as much of him as he could gather. For a moment, Jim's eyes opened, pupils tight and pin point. He was going into shock. OH my gosh. Shock. Have to Keep him warm, Elevate feet. Salt electrelights.. Dam. well warm he could do, and feet up. He pulled open the sleeping bag and rolled wrapped him in it, sliding in with him for added warmth. He did not realize how close to dark it was, This place seemed safe, but he could not build a fire in this trench, but he did not think that he could move the larger man. he would have to Keep him warm with Skin to skin contact. He was NOT going to let his Sentinel die!

************

Blair woke slowly. It was still dark, but something had roused him from the deep sleep that had Claimed him. Jim was still snoring. For a moment he puzzled at to what had woken him up.

Oh My Gosh. Jim had his hand firmly wrapped around his cock and balls. Nothing more. Like a hand had just wondered in, and settled down in a warm spot, like a cat seeking comfort and heat. IT was even a bit reassuring, his sentinel holding him in this most intimate way, even if a bit disturbing.

Jim's head was still pillow on his chest, He was cradling his sentinel, and (blush) Jim was cradling him. It felt nice. Comforting. Safe. Reassuring. But not a turn on. Blair liked Women. Well, most of the time.

There was that time when he was in Jamaica, and had been possessed by a Voodoo Love Goddess, Ridden and used, He had danced as a priestess, courted by and cosseted by several men. He still remembered the feel of silk scarves and flower pedals, and the power of the Love goddess coursing in and throughout him, dancing for the Men, slipping a scarf around one handsome young mans neck, drawing him to the screened off couch to honor the goddess of love and desire, to for fill the right of blessing and fertility. and

Oh My. He remembered that time all to well. The sexuality, the passion, being worshiped, serviced, bathed, perfumed, oiled, and dressed, It was not unheard that a man would be taken and ridden by the Goddess, it was an honor, and the sex.. oh man the sex, .........

Just the memories of it filled him with a desire that he had thought dead if not dormant. His cock stirred, awaking a bit in the large hand that cupped it. It was scary. he was not sure what to do. Jim's hand was unresponsive side from shifting the grip to accommodate the growing size. From what he had seen of Jim, he was not sure that this was what he wish to wake up to. His reaction to the dream was still waiting to be cataloged, and dealt with.

Choices were seldom hard for Blair when it came to sex. He had been voted best kisser, greatest hug, and Mr. Easy on campus. He was a great Bed partner, giving caring and well hung, if a bit reluctant to make a comment, women often passed him around like a favorite pair of Jeans, Just wash before returning, or pass on to someone else. It had been OK with him, but some time he wish that he could be respected for his mind also, not just the sex toy of Rainier.

But right now it seemed that he was about to become Jim's sex toy. His large hand started petting and stroking Blair's awaking cock, slow movements, gentle, exploring. Nice. Oh so hot.

It would be even better if Jim was awake.

The question was, should he wake him? Would Jim Kill him? or worse stop the teasing that was oh so nice, but could be so much more? If Jim were to keep this up, Blair was not sure if he could keep it up. He did a moment of calculation, where Jim's face was and his cock, and ...

No. that was not fair. Waking someone up by cumming on their face was not nice, at least not for a first time. Even if it was not his idea, somehow the first time should be a bit ... well consenting?

The fact that Jim was touching him without asking, that Jim was asleep, and posable was doing something that he would not do willing, Hum. Rape? but who was raping who? Consent had not been given by either one of them.

By not waking Jim, allowing him to service him, was he violating him? Being fondled in his sleep, by another sleeper, when waking, what was his responsibility? Perhaps he should just let nature take its course.....

Blair bit his lip. Jim was still snoring softly, his hand Moving almost of its own accord, touching stroking, petting, working him up, making it hard, making him hard, Hard to think,

A hard prick had no conscience. Unfortulanly Blair had a highly developed moral sense. If he could just find it, before it was too late.

Oh Baby Baby, why did you have to be so good?

************

Incacha POV

The Shaman was on a Spirit walk. He found the Sentinel and merged as one with him.

Jim was dreaming. He seldom remembered his dreams. His inner dialogues were hidden even from himself. His Shaman had tried to walk the spirit world a few times with him, but Incacha could never quite keep up with the panther, so elusive it was. It was all that he could do to Guide Jim till his true Guide came to him. The Shaman knew that Jim was not going to stay with his tribe forever. He had his own tribe to return to. Guarding this pass, stopping the evil men from bring the poison, from killing and enslaving the adopted tribe, that was what he was doing. It had been long since the tribe had a Sentinel.

Oral tradition had prepared him to teach him and his Guide, whoever that was to be. It just could not be him. One day The Sentinel would leave. His place was with his tribe, as the Shaman's was with his.

The Coming of a man of his people was a blessing. He could tell the way that Jim had fixated on the young man that this was perhaps The One, The Guide that he needed. Knowing that the best thing was to leave them to work it out,he returned to his village to do what he knew had to happen. It was a glad thing. But each beginning would have an ending.

The Shaman entered the dream. The bond that he had with the watchman was more than mystical, it was friendship and love. He truly wished for him to have a Guide that was his spirit's own.

He had sensed the power in the young man. He was one that could be a Shaman.

He had been touched by the Beyond before. He was open to the spirit world, he just needed to have instruction, and only a little at that. Seldom had he met a soul that was so open and free, yet so tangled, like a youngling, learning to grow into its fur. He was a cub. A wolf cub.

Yes, he would be a good balance.

The Jaguar will not tolerate another cat in it territory. A wolf will roll over and show his tummy, bare it's throat, submit, and stay loyal at his side.

He just needed a little help to let go. His last gift to the Sentinel.

He walked a bit in Jim's dream. His new Guide-to-be was at his side. He could sense the willingness, the need, the Joy that the young man felt. But would he be willing to pay the price?

It did not matter. He would. He whispered a suggestion to the animal part of Jim's soul. Long nights of the two of them holding onto one another, making love, touching, lent itself to the act that he was performing on Blair. How often had they just lay together, holding each other tenderly, safe and caring, Healing the broken soul of the man that had lost his men, his command, his past, his pride and his people?

He had been so child-like in the first days. No one had wanted to be responsible for feeding and-watching and caring for the nearly helpless man. As Shaman, he had the right to claim him. The Village then would feed and care for him, as he was under his roof, and protection. At night the shaman would sleep, holding the large body, to keep him safe, comforting him. The sex was secondary, an accepted part of the healing and bonding. In a moon's span, and he had gone from the child in a man's body, to a man of the tribe. Only a man could have sex. It was as good of an incitement as any to have someone reach back to the world,to learn as much about the tribe, and his place as he could.

He was Jim's first male lover, and he taught his lover well.

"Just so, Equ," Feather touching, making sure that he was aware of himself, of his needs of his choices. He was a willing student. Responsive, and delighting in all touches, a need to give, as well as take."

"Give now to your Guide." The hand that held and cradled the man's sex began to move, Under his hand his manhood stretched and expanded like a sleeping cat, awaking to being petted.

In the twilight of sleeping and waking, Jim felt the heart beat beneath his cheek change, breathing grew faster, life, calling to life, joy shared, and affirmed. He was grounded, and made whole. Only at times like this, though could he be reached. Daylight he was a different person. The hard solder, the killing man, the Sentinel.

Incacha Knew that this was needed. He had know for a long time though that it was just for now. He was just till he found his true Guide. If he was to bond with the wolf, the wolf had to need him also.

The Shaman had known that this was to come, ever since that time.

One night he woke up to find his strange lover gone. The long ignored gun had been taken with him. It had taken the Shaman an hour to track him. He found his lover surrounded by the bodies of 15 men, bags of poison powder stacked like a wall.

He had burned it all. That was the night that he knew that his lover was a watchman, a sentinel. He would slip away, in the night, at a sound that few of the other villagers could hear. And he would find him, sometimes staring at the death and carnage, Zoned. Only his touch, and singing could bring him back. He hoped that the New Guide could sing.

And so it had been going on. As it was going on now. The shaman had seen in a vision that the end was coming. The tanks were the last shot that the desperate men had to try and clear the path. The traps that were set for just such a reason worked well. Just one tank had to be taken out by Jim, but at such a price.

Well, now it was up to the Guide. He gave his lover a gentle push. Jim's hand moved, cupping the sleeping Guide to be. Things had to move at the pace that was right for them.

He was going to miss Jim. He let go of his thread of connection to the watchman, and wished him well. He had a bonding to perform when the two got back to the tribe. He sighed and went to his task.

****************

Blair was beyond caring at this point about the fine points of choice seduction molestation rape and connect Jim's hand was on his cock, feeling like that was the only place it was ever meant to be. After all if some girl friend of his were to start to fondle him in his sleep would he think twice about it? Sleep, and dreams are were our most deeply held secrets are held. If Jim was touching him this way, some part of him must truly wish to be touching him.

Still, it would be kinda nice to be asked, to be kissed, to be loved, held, indulge in foreplay, talking whispered niceties of lovemaking.

Screw that. This was NOW. This was having the hottest man you have ever seen awaken feeling of passion that you never knew existed for an another man. This was love under the gun, flavored by action, sparked by risk and danger, need and caring.

Jim needed him. No one had ever needed him. He had learned to drift from his mom, not to become too attached to anything, or any one. To love and detach with love. He also knew how to latch onto a dream. Jim was his dream come true. Let him think that he owned him. Let him tie him up, hold him down, Hell, let him brand him if he had to. Nothing short of death was going to have him leave his side.

The large hand continued to milk Blair's weeping cock. Blair was moaning softly, crooning Jim's name in a whisper, knowing that he would hear him, on some level or another. He wrapped his arms around Jim's body, stroking the short hair, smoothing the back of his neck, unaware that he was urging his sentinel down on his body, wishing without words or direction that he do more, asking his blessed protector to give to him what he had experienced only in dreams and lonely fevered imaginations of solitary hand jobs.

Having Jim choke his chicken was nice. But he wanted more. He wanted the hot warmth of his mouth. He wanted to mark him, make a part of him self a part of him. Blair wanted to feel...

Oh God. Yes.

A no nonsense mouth engulfed his long suffering manhood. An experienced mouth, with a fast and educated tongue, pulling and sucking, licking, lapping, withdrawing fast, and descending slow, fingers cupping his balls, stroking the spot just behind the balls, oh so soft, so nice.

That the man that had just blow over a dozen men into bite size bits was being this gentle lover, caring and tender, and bringing him to the edge of fulfilmeant, well, it blew his mind.

Spit slick fist pumped his cock, as a his mouth danced up and down on his oh so close to coming cock.

"Do you want it Jim? Do you want me to come in your mouth? You have to tell me its OK. Please tell me that it is OK. Tell me you want me. I am about to paint your tonsils. It is so good, but I want it to be better. Want you to want me to. Want to touch you and tease you. Want to make you so happy too. "

One wet finger probed his virgin ass. Testing the tender opening, Not getting far, but too far gone to endure this extra stimulation. Blair lost it. It started some place in his belly, like an electric shock. Reached his toes and fingers tips, and then abruptly reacted back directly into his balls, and welled up into his cock.

Jim opened his eyes. Oh my. The taste in his mouth. The wide eyed look of the Kid, sleepy but excited, and scared. He had done it. Dam. he did not know what to say.

Blair reached down and pulled the shocked Sentinel up on top of him, kissed him. He remembered what he promised he would do the first time that he ever got a Blow Job.

"Hay, Jim? Want to go steady?"

Blair was not the only person to be blown away.

*************

Jim had been in the gray in-between that lurks just under wakeful and above sleeping. Habit had long been when he was sleeping with the Shaman, to please him, and to be pleased in return. Incacha voice had been clear to him, He had responded as always to that guiding touch, and voice, love play given freely, and exchanged with joy. The rare relaxing time, that he could strip away the cares and worries of guarding the pass, or the tribe, and let his lover take care of him, or he take care of his lover, dominated in some ways by the older if much smaller man.

Love play, seduction, the first one to wake usually woke the other in the best way posable. Long rain drenched days, spent in just bonding, teasing touching, holding cuddling, nibbling, sucking, kissing, fucking.

So this was not that strange, to wake up, finding that in his sleep, he had taken his shaman, sucking and licking his cock, the taste of his free cum bringing his to full wakefulness.

Something was wrong though the taste was different. Shape, taste smell, body movement. It was all different. Not wrong. Something about it was so comforting normal. Just at that moment, the object of his affection and attention began to spasm, twitching and jerking, liquid fire swarming into his mouth.

Habit and desire. He accepted the gift of passion, as he always did.

He knew it was not Incacha but before he could get his bearings, strong young arms grabbed him, and dragged Jim up on to the chest that he had been sleeping on. Large blue eyes, puppy dog eyes, filled with love and lust and mixed things that defied explanation, or definition.

"Do you want to go steady?" Blair's happiness was giddy and bouncy, if but in slow motion. The arms around Jim were not letting go any time soon.

Jim's mouth opened. He was not sure what he was going to say, but that choice was taken away, as Blair kissed the large man on the mouth.

The young are quick to recover. In just a few minutes, Jim felt a hand slipping into his breach cloth, freeing the harden manhood. "This is going to be so great! I have always wanted to do this." He nuzzled the neck of the overwhelmed lover.

A twig snapped. Even Blair heard it. Jim reluctantly pulled Blair's hand from his breach cloth. he had to find out who or what was approaching them.

PART 12

Blair froze. Jim had a look of intense concentration on his face. Suddenly he relaxed and smiled. "It is OK. It is some one I know"

Jim rose up, reluctantly getting up off of Blair. Hurriedly, Blair pulled back on the clothing that he had striped off, in order to try and keep Jim warm. He flushed, under Jim's scrutiny. He knew that he was not in shape, even if the last few weeks had taken care of most of the baby fat that he had, and tightened up his body a bit, he still could use some work. Jim was a god, in comparisons you could bounce a quarter off of his butt, and have it go 3 feet, he was that tight.

As he pulled on his boots, Jim spoke to the native. Red paint and feathers and a bit of leather is all that he had on, moccasins and a blow gun making him seam like something that had stepped out of one of his text books. I few final words, and the man was gone, almost without noise.

Jim sat back down, and started to pull on his combat boots, and the tattered remnants of a uniform. His silence was unnerving to Blair. He had gone from attentive lover, (true, he had been for what passed for in his book asleep), to this unreadable, silent being that had never been held in his arms. Blair packed the bedroll, and attended his toilet as quickly as posable. Dawn was just happening. The night had passed so quickly. His stomach growled, reminding both of them that they had been dam short of food of late.

Jim smiled. "Hungry Chief?"

Blair nodded.

Jim uncovered a metal box, sort of like a foot locker, with snaps and things that held it water tight. "This is the weapons and emergency gear that I have for when I have the pass under watch, and can't leave." He pulled out too long flat square boxes "Have a meal on the US Army. You have earned it kid."

All in all it was the best meal that Blair had had in weeks. Cold cheese and ham omeletes, what passed for toast, and something that he thought might have been apple or dried fruit. He did not have to kill it, mash it or cook it. Worked for him.

The meal was finished, and the place policed, no sign left that this was ever used as a stalking space. Blair looked back once, nostalgic, at the place that he had been so happy, so briefly. If only they had not been interrupted.

He still had to pay Jim back for that blowjob. At the moment he seemed all but approachable. All business, he was the Sentinel once more. And Blair still had no clue were they were heading.

"Where you go, I will go, Your people will be my people, Your gods will be my gods,."... He paused in his whispering. "You get the point Jim? you are not going to get rid of me." He was not sure if Jim heard him or not. If he was a sentinel, he should have. If not, well, Blair still would feel the same way.

Hero worship was blooming into something like love. He just wish that he knew what was going on in Jim's mind. With a sigh, he stretched his stride, in an attempt to keep up. A part of him did realize that Jim had slowed down a touch, a concession to his shorter legs. He was not on a leash, Jim had not yelled at him, had woken him up the nicest way posable, had fed him, and seemed to want him to come with him.

Blair had had worse days. Perhaps he had found his sentinel and lover in one nice package. He resolved to not hold him back, and picked up the pace, trying to meet the long strides of the man.

"Stay behind me." Jim did not look back. "Stay close behind me."

Blair had every intention of doing so.

*************

The sun was high when Jim and Blair finely made it to the small village.

Small children ran up to Jim, using him as a jungle Jim, as others looked in shyness at Blair, a few older ones came forward, touching his clothing, hair, friendly greeting, drawing him into the heart of the tribe, offering him flowers, that were promptly woven into his hair by young girls, even as he was sat next to Jim in what looked like the council circle.

"What is up Jim?" He looked around. women with children on hips, young children, adolescents. Only one or two adult males.

Jim asked a question of one passing young man. He was greeted, and responded to with a soft laughing response. A shocked look on Jim's face, then the stony mask fell back into place.

"Seems that we are just in time for a bonding/wedding ceremony." Jim looked straight ahead.

"Cool! Man, I have been to one or two of them, Wow, this is intense." He looked at the stony man over, wondering what his problems was. "Do you know who it is for?"

Jim looked for the first time at Blair. "Sure, Chief. Us."

Blair almost choked on the drink that he had just been handed.

*************

Blair stared at Jim. The sudden shock of his re-evaluation had left the normally rambling Blair stunned into silence. Jim smiled. At least that was better than the stone man look that he had been sporting for the better part of the morning.

Blair in his heart had made his commitment to the sentinel. But Jim had not spoken a word. Till now.

"You could have warned me. You could have asked." Blair looked on in hurt confusion lust and need.

"You offered. Your people will be my people. Your gods will be mine" Jim pulled the pouting, unresisting a lover into his lap, and kissed him, soundly. For the first time. What was left of Blair's drink dribbled unnoticed down the front of both of them.

Soft laughter and tongue clicking greeted the lover's kissing. "Oh Jim, think that we can take this some place ... alone?

"Time for this later. It is time for you to be prepared." Jim listened for a moment. He got up, his lover scooped in his strong arms.

Trotting to a hut, he entered, and deposited his unresisting partner to be on the woven mat. It was just a few minutes till his eyes adjusted to the dim light. Sitting cross legged across from him was the shaman that he had met in the jungle with Jim.

Jim and the red painted man sat and spoke softly for a few minutes. Jim was grinning, and the shaman smiled gently. God. the mans eyes.

Jim's eyes burned blue. But Equ, his eyes were brown gold pools of warmth and wisdom, tinged with green of the jungle. Age had no meaning when it came to his face. He had been alive forever, and had been born just yesterday.

He was a Shaman. Blair was in awe.

"Well, Chief. You want to do this bonding Sentinal/Guide thing?"

"You Kidding? Hell yes!" His eyes slid between Jim and the Shaman hoping that this was not some cruel joke.

"I love you too." Gentle teasing, Truth and feeling wrapped in a joke.

"Mom wants to have a word with you first about the facts of life. Seems that you have to be my Guide, you have to be a Shaman too. He seems to think that you are up for the job." Jimmy blue eyes bore into him. "I know that you can be up for the job."

Blair could only nod, and accept what was his fate. Like he would have changed it if he could.

Later that afternoon.

He was having some second thoughts. The ritual bathing was not too bad. His hair was quite different from the native straight hair, and the process of rubbing grease into it had been less than useful. He ended up using the last of his shampoo to remove the fat, and had a second bathing, one that removed most of the oil that had been rubbed onto his body. The woman looked on and giggled some had been helpful. He had to admit that his hair was softer than it had been in days, and that the oil had done the trick of cleaning out the last of the ground in dirt.

Two older woman started to braid his hair. Long think braids that hung along his face, and down his back, beads and odder and ends of things were woven in along with some yarn sort of stuff.

Well, he could always take it out later. He hoped. The Breach cloth was soft, leather and feathers, and head and neck dress of woven flowers ended the task.

Then the shaman had come. And painted with red grease symbols and patterns on his body, explaining the meaning, interpreted by Jim some times, and the power that was locked it to it.

It was fascinating. He wished that he could have taped it, or had someone taking notes.

Jim's eyes watched him the whole time. Noted each change, saw what to Blair was the change form Boy in jungle to man in village.

The heat that pored off of The Sentinel was incredible he was becoming more plosive by the moment. Blair was beginning to wonder if he could wait to the honeymoon.

Or what ever it was that was going to happen. All that he knew was that this was a joining. A bonding that would join Jim and him to Guide and Sentinel. And Blair wanted that more than he wanted any thing that he had ever wanted in his life.

Even if he had to were what in this tribe was the equivalent to a dress.

***********

Blair sat with the women of the tribe. He was picking up words here and there, and some of his languages were not far off from this one. Aside from an odd mix message when he asked the age of a child, and was offered the child to nurse. A few minutes of the child's hungry mouth on his unproductive teat, and the child was crying for true nourishment. The women smiled in approval.

This must be one of the marriage ceremonies right. Jim had headed off with the men of the tribe, after they had come back laden with game and fruit and things for the celebration. This had to be the equivalent of a batch party.

He could hear yips and howls and good natured male bonding going on. Having a much better time than he was, perhaps, At least a more visceral one. Chanting began from the edge of the village. The woman on cue began to chant back. He wished to know what it was that was being said. He caught the words for river and stone, water and fire. And hunt. The words changed a bit, and were rechanted over and over gaining in pitch and fevered.

A younger woman pointed to a clay pot. It had a picture story on it. A large black cat was chasing a dog of wolf around the top of the jar, or the wolf chasing the cat. Under that was the symbol for water, then fire then. A large eye was predominate under that. The eye of God.

Blair wondered what that meant.

It was time for the feasting. The men entered the large hut with leave and platters and bowls. Each chose a woman, his mate or a companion to share his food with. Jim was the last to enter.

Blair gasped. Jim was tall. Much taller than the chopeck. His muscles rippled, painted, dark streaks highlighting each curve of his biceps, angel of jaw, His face was painted in a mask, a blue black version of the shamans. His blue eyes found and pinned him as he made his way to Blair's side. He stood before him. A moment. Too long of a moment. This must be a zone.

"Jim? Hay, buddy, that smells good, Why don't you sit down and share it?" Slowly he reach out and touched Jim's hand. "Easy my love."

Jim slid down at Blair's side. Watched but not watched by the people of the village, Blair had noted that the men and women fed each other. Not knowing the protocol, he picked up a chunk of something that looked appealing and started to feed it to Jim.

Jim picked up a piece of some fruit from the leaves. It was sweet and stick, mango like. Blair sucked the juice from his fingers, lapping the sticky flavor from between the pads of his finger tips.

"Easy Chief. We have the bonding to do yet. Then you are mine."

Blair shuddered at the words. So companding. Demanding. Ownership. Marriage was a pale shadow compared to what was being spoken of in Jim's voice.

Subdued Blair withdrew his mouth from Jim's fingers, and applied himself to feeding his love. They took turns satisfying each other hunger. The last bite was just being shared, when the two became aware of the shaman standing before them.

"So Sentinel. Your destiny is here. Do you choose to accept it? and in doing so, accept your guide? This is for as long as breath fills your body. To end this bonding will destroy your soul, and you will lose your gift, and find madness. You will run as the children of the jungle if you part from his side." The shaman stated this to Jim and Blair.

"What is he saying Jim?" Blair was watching the Shaman as he made the hand movements, scattering a handful of something around the couples feet.

"Just that this is for Keeps." Jim looked deep into his Guides eyes. "Any second thought?"

Blair shook his head.

The Shaman bound Jim's right arm and Blair's left arm at the wrist together. "For the day and the night you must be as one. Helping each, and tasting what a lifetime of being at each others side will be like. The binding can be broken only by me or the bonding is not."

Leather strips were woven and tied around the wrist as he spoke the words. "Let you never regret this night or my binding you." He kissed first Jim then Blair on the mouth. "Do now as your hearts bid you."

With a bow The Shaman turned and walked away. For a moment Blair thought that he saw a tear in his eye. He looked at Jim. An odd longing, mingled sadness filled his usually unexpressive face. If Jim was the sort to cry, Blair believe this would be one of the moments. he would do so. This would not do. He did not wish to spend his honey moon like that.

"So what is next?" Jim turned his attention to Blair. Cool. Good. Nice to be remembered. "I mean we have had dinner, now what is for dessert?

"You are." Jim Purred.

Never had two words ever been such a turn on. "Oh Man. Check Please!"

***************

Jim made an abortive attempt to scoop Blair into his arms. Being bound at the wrist His right to Blair's Left halted that. Dam. Oh well. They would just have to be rather creative in love making.

On the way out of the hut, an older woman offered the couple a jug, filled with some drink. Blair took a sip, but the flavor did not appeal to him. Jim accepted the jug, and downed as much as was in it. A cheer when up from the watching tribe. Jim wiped his mouth, Grinning at Blair.

"You might regret not having some of that yourself. It is bad luck not to empty the jug." Jim whispered that into Blair's ear, Licking a burning circular pathway in the maze of the folds of his ear, ending in the aural pathway, lapping at the candy wax sweetness with a skilled Tong.

Blair shivered. "Why? what is in that??"

"Just a wedding blessing. An aphrodisiac. Come on, we have a long night ahead of us. Hope that you have had your weaties."

Oh my goodness. He looked into the eyes of the horny sex starved sentinel, the man that as of two minutes ago owned his ass. He tried to remember the gentle lover of this morning, the entrusted love making that was the sweetest that he had ever know, better than any that he had had with a woman,

"Man.. Ah.. want to take a walk... say hi to anyone.. Anything that you need to do.. first?" Wide-eyed, hopeful, a little scared, he looked up at the man he was bound to.

"All that I need to do tonight is you." Blue eyes glittered. a growl rumbled subvocaled, the bound hand in his tightened just a touch. "Lets go, Chief." A wicked smile played over his mouth. "Not getting cold feet are you?"

Blair grinned gamely. "Hey man, It's a party!" This was his blessed protector. He hoped that he would live out the night. He wanted this. He needed this. Had spent his life preparing for this moment.

Together the two men headed to the sentinel's hut. A new love, a new life mate. If it was within his ability he would be up to the job of being his buide. Just outside of the hut, Blair pulled his partner's head down into a kiss. What began as a chaste promise, was quickly flamed into a full roar of passion, as tongues and lips dueled in exploring, tasting seeking out each secret place. How long the kiss went on, neither was sure.

"You have a hut" Jim startled ending the kiss, looking at the speaker.

"What did he say?" Blair asked breathless. disoriented weak knee.

"Just the equivalent of get a room.. " Jim chuckled. And sweep the guide up and over the threshold. Lucky the bed was near, large and low to the ground. Blair was pinned under him.

Blair moaned and moved under Jim. The hand that was bound to his was hampering. He wanted to put his arms around him, but the compromise was that the two stretched them up Behind Blair's head, Jim's fingers locked in his, Jim and Blair's mouths welded to one another.

The feathers and decorative things were not long in being shredded off. The breach cloths were striped away, the slight belts being snapped broken render rather than being carefully undone. There need was rich, and heavy and not to be thwarted.

Primal urges, needs and passions, the promise of the interrupted morning call to them like salmon harking the biological need to swim up stream, spawn and die. Nothing was going to stop this. Nothing....

"Hum.. ah.. Jim?." Blair pushed he ardent lover back up from him. Can we take this a little slower? I mean, Like this is my first time.. and I want to get it right."

"Nothing you could do would be wrong." Jim's tong lapped at a nipple that sported a ring. Blair shivered under his administrations.

"Man... That is like so.... " Blair arched up, grinding his arousal against Jim's rock hard stomach. "Want to cut me a break? I haven't even really gotten a chance to touch you, see you. hold you. Pay you back for the best.... No Only blow job that I have ever had. You are just not playing fair."

"I am making the rules. You do what I say, when I say it. Right now I say you lay back and just enjoy the ride." Jim voice was a purr, but the control was thick.

"No way. This is a partnership. This is about friendship. I am not about to be your little bottom boy, I am your guide. Your partner. In this and everything.... " He let out a moan, as Jim sucked hard on the unringed nipple.

"Right Chief. What ever you say." He abruptly rolled off and away from the sprawled body of his bondmate. Still attached at the wrists, he was as far away as you could get and still be attached. His frustration and need warring with the protective impulsive that were firing on and off. "We will take it as slow as you need." He sighed. "SO how are the Jags doing back home? follow basket ball much?"

For a moment there was stunned silence. Jim could feel the shivering travel from the wrist bound to him. For long minutes the sentinel and guide laid side by side. A war of wills and needs and desires filling them both. The guide was the first to move.

Blair rolled over to Jim's side. His hands began to stroke slowly, gently, carefully. Tenderly he began to explore the hard flesh of his sentinel's chest, training fingers down the hairless expanse, down to the tight hard package of his manhood, rampant hard, pressed up against the rippled belly.

Blair petted his way down and along the intriguing manhood, Fingertips skimming the blood engorged prick. Soft stroking. A whisper breath of need and feather touch of passion. Back of nails dragging down the curve of hip, down one firm thigh, dancing up the inner thigh, circling like a condor, about to swoop in for the kill. Teasing. Touching, Exploring. Claiming. Palming the rock hard balls, pulled tight, so close was the time of release, exploring the soft furred underside, rubbing under around, soft touches, Gliding his cupped fingers up the shaft, slow dancing up and down, Circling the head, caressing the divot that leaked precum, stroking it with his thumb, ringing the massive meat with a lightly closed fist, tugging harder from base to tip, arching it upward, away from the balls. Aiming the monster to his mouth, He breath hot moist air on the raging need. A hiss of anticipation exploded from Jim's mouth.

"Hang in there partner. Its about to be a bumpy ride." Abruptly he thrust his mouth down on Jim's hard on. He had never done this before. But he knew the there. He had seen this done on Porno movies, had watched once or twice in a commune as a child, and read countless accounts and books on the proper giving and getting of a blowjob.

None of the books warned you that you could be come addicted to the feel or taste or need. Or that your partner might go comatose zone out of the feel of a hot mouth going down his cock. Dam.

He reached up with his free hand, and cupped his lover's face. "Jim. Jim. You with me? "

"Jim nodded. Words had failed him a bit ago. This was way too far the nicest thing that had happened to him in the last year or so."

"Shall I continue?"

"Ask an another stupid question. If you don't, I might kill you."

With no further comment he resumed his oral ministrations. He had a few bad moments, gag reflex not withstanding. Jim's hand bound with his snaked down to give assistance.

With both his and Jim's hands cupping and sheathing Jim's cock, Blair pumped the head and governed shaft in and out of his mouth, lapping sucking swirling his tongue. Milking and building the heat, slowly taking more and more deeper and deeper into his throat.

The bitter salty tast. He washed, laved with his swirling tongue the first drops of cum away from the head, aware that the heat that was building was about to explode. The fevered pitch of milking and pumping had execrated, Jim was bucking and moaning, Head tossed back. mouth open, eyes closed, sweat covering his body, slick and wet, hot and damp, well oiled skin gliding under his hands, that beautiful ass cupped, aiding in his passions thrusting, thumb stroking the soft inviting spot under the balls, teasing with soft fingers the opening, stroking his ass, dancing finger over the crevice, dipping swiping molesting but not invading the quivering pucker.

You could say that Jim lost it.

A soft moan from his nearly opened mouth, all his body went rigged. His hips arched up, his mass supported by his shoulders and ankles. Pull tight as a bow, strung, nocked, and he released.

He shot. Cum filled the waiting mouth. Pulsing, Violent in it expulsion, nearly choking the willing partner, inexpernace hampering his actions, shock at the amount and feel, soapy and hot, keeping him from swallow or spitting.

In the end he swallowed. Slowly Jim eased down to the pallet, His hand cradling Blair's head, caressing the braided locks, stroking the high forehead, Drawing his lover up to lay on his chest, arms tucked for the moment under them, his hand on Blair's chest.

"Wow." And Jim fell promptly asleep.

It looks really bad on your permeant record if you kill your spouse on your honeymoon. This had something to do with Jim's immanent survival. And hell. He was cute when he was asleep. And Jim had done him once today.

He would let him live. Blair kissed his sleeping sentinel, and curled up on the warm Jim bed.

***************

Jim snored. Rumbly raged purring. Sort of comforting. Blair had his head on his chest, enjoying the vibrations. Man, He was down for the count. And Blair had done it to him. Had taken this 6'3" 200 LB wall of flesh down at the knees, so to speak.

The guide held and loved his sleeping sentinel. For the moment, the raw primal power of the man was drained, and he was just a teddy bear, a cuddle toy. Flesh to warm his bed, an equal partner that he could love and service and be loved by.

This was so hot. If for just one moment, this moment, he was in charge. He had despite all odds, made his way into the arms and bed of A. Sentinel. This was beyond his best wet dreams, beyond all hopes. And love. He loved Jim. Yes, Jim had saved his life, Yes, Jim was the hunkyest man that Blair had ever seen, but it was more. Something had drawn them. Fate, Chance, Luck, Mystical forces, some pre-Columbian god that wanted a sentinel to have a guide. Who knew?

It was enough that he had Jim, Had HAD Jim, and that things (as soon as Jim woke up that is, ) would be getting better.

Now if he could just do something about that snoring thing.

******************

Jim woke. A heavy weight was on his chest and bladder. Blair. There was no point in not waking him up. Nature was calling and calling collect.

"Hay, Little Buddy, com'on, Time to drain the lizard, milk the snake, water the ... " Oh dear. He did not seem to be getting up. And this was a pressing need. The bonding, hand fasting, Did not permit leaving him behind. Blair's soft breathing was comforting, but he had to get him off of him and awake. NOW.

Jim rolled, dumping his lover Guide and bond mate off of the pallet bed that they had been sleeping on. The result was that Blair was awake. Pissed off, but awake.

"Lets go." Jim gave a hand up to the confused Blair, and half hauled him out of the hut. Blair was naked. the Jungle was dark, but still he felt that eyes were on him. Jim seemed unconcerned with his nudity, and at a short distance from the village found a tree that seemed to be a bit on the dry side. Wordlessly, Blair join in, Left hand bound to Jim's right, He found himself holding Jim's hand.

"I don't suppose that there is some place to wash up around here is there?" The pale outline of his lover was just visible in the starlight.

Jim took a few steps from the tree, Blair by default joined him. "Here. This is better than wet wipes." He handed two dew soaked leaves to Blair. "Crush them, rub them in your hands, whatever you want clean, has a natural antibiotic, and septic, and is used for every thing from cleaning up after the kids to ... well ...."

Jim and Blair applied themselves to cleaning hands, then each other, It was sort of fun. And very exciting. Blair planted a kiss on his sentinel's chest, then with his right arm dragged him down for a kiss.

"Having a nice time?" The breathless Guide asked his too silent, aroused partner.

"I will tell you when I stop." He tangled his fingers in Blair's long braids.

"Stop what?" Blair kissed Jim, licking his neck, ears, burring into his neck, feeling the powerful cords of his neck,

"When I stop having a nice time. Am having a very good time. A best time. Come on." He pulled free of his lover's embrace, and lead him the stream that he had been ceremonially bathed in before.

"Feel like a swim Jr.? The water is a little cool, but I will make it worth your while.."

"I don't know. Has it been an hour?"

"An hour? since what?" Jim was confused.

"Since I ate you. Not supposed to go into the water till an hour after you have eaten."

Jim groaned. "Come here." Considering that they were joined at the wrist, it was hard to imagine getting closer. But Jim did it. Walking around till Blair's arm and his were around Blair, he scooped his guide into his arms, a trifle clumsy but sweet. And plunged them both into the chill water.

"ARRRRAAARRR" Blair let his shock and disapproval be known. Jim kissed him. Blair bit him. Jim bit back. Suddenly being in the water was not all that bad. He wrapped his legs and arm around the hot body of his Jim. His Sentinel. His lover. Blessed Protector. Spouse.

Jim searched his Guide's mouth with his tongue, counting each tooth, tasting each inch.

Blair's free hand was working hard to hold on, and explore at the same time. When his shivering started, Jim lifted him out of the water, and on to a large flat topped rock, Joining him there, spooning behind him, arms linked in front, sharing and replacing the heat that the water had robbed them of.

It was a rummer of a false dawn. Mist was just rising up from the water, and a gentle glow was highlighting the world around them, putting things into a black and gray relief for Blair.

"What do you see Jim? How much can you see, here, what is out there?"

"Never thought about it. The jungle. A school of fish. But mostly you."

Cold water will discourage the best of lovers, and after the sun began to crest and color the world, the lovers headed back to the hut. For the next two day no one from the village would speak to them. The bonding of lovers, of Sentinel and Guide.

It was the same in the tribes eyes. No one paid any attention to the two naked men as they returned to there hut. Fresh fruit and a tea like drink waited for them.

It could wait. They could not.

The day was still early, cool. The lovers fell on one another like kittens at play, Like lovers, new to one another, exploring, playing shy and bold by turns.

Jim it seemed had no shame, or false modesty. He sprawled his naked self, capturing Blair with his arms and legs, Playing with his hair were ever he found it, luxuriating in the different textures, the silk of the hair on his head, the slightly wired feel of the hair on his chest, the pure velvet of the fine hairs on his balls, all were compared and drank in, savored, and explored. Even the fine hairs that grow on ears, and the eyelashes were explored, and compared. Some of this was done with finger tips, some with more sensitive parts of his body.

Jim had carefully unbraided Blair's hair, and It seemed just natural that Blair would drag the soft curls over Jim's body, kneeling above him, draping his ringlets down the hard limbs, teasing the inside of his elbows wiping across a washboard abdomen, cascading over the sensitive groin and awaking interest.

"You are trying to kill me, right?" Jim was enjoying the feel of the soft fur of Blair's hair stroking him all over. Gentle teasing. Whisper feel. It was more stimulation than he had had in a long time. But something was missing.

Blair had been treating, and tantalizing his senses. Seeking out responses that most would not think to look for, or be aware of. He could feel almost each hair, each touch, each breath of air. Blair had been going to great pains to indulge but not over stimulat his sences,not to bring on a zone out. To toy with his arouse, to bring the most joy and stimulation, He had not ever had a lover that had stroked the back of he knees with there hair, or rubbed his feet, Just rubbed them till he was a puddle, at peace with the world, self and creator.

It was all so nice, and hot and wonderful.

But he was starting to feel like some hand blown egg, or a spun glass ornament that would shatter out of a case.

"Dam it Sandburg! I am not going to break!" He pined his lover and gave him a visceral kiss. "We can go a bit faster, and a lot harder, Not that what your are doing is not great, it is wonderful!"

Blair looked at his sentinel, a moment of confusion and distracted passion on his face. "What?... I was just.... well.... Trying to see what you liked, how much you could tell was touching you... I don't want to over load you, or hurt you, or.... "

"It is OK. I am a Guy. Lets do some Guy things." The Sentinel leered at Blair. Pulling the Guide down close to him, greeting him head on so to speak, grinding need on need, and letting passion swell, and build.

"Oh My goodness. Jim, this is ....wow." And Blair shut up and aplyed himself to a more pratical use for his mouth.

Breakfast was a long time coming.

*****************.

Blair looked confused, and shocked. "Guy stuff? What do you mean Guy stuff? we're doing guy stuff now? Right? I feel like a guy, any way, what about you?" Blair frowned. He have never gotten any complaints yet from his lovers. Girls all of them, but he was the giving sort. Adaptable was his middle name.

Jim was spooned around his lover, surrounding him in his arms. Blair's hair smelled of coconut oils and smoke. He breath in his sweet, salty smoky sent, hair vaguely annoying but pleasing at the same time, soft on lips and cheeks, like a caress on his neck. With his teeth Jim pulled the woven blanket up higher on Blair's shoulder, not willing to or able to free his hands to do the job. For a moment, he was struck by the notion, of a cartoon he had seen once, Lady and the Tramp? No, not that one. Something like that though. One covering the other with a blanket tucking them in. There was a sweetness to that, a tenderness that had held him in thraw, for years after. And he was doing the same thing to Blair. Tucking him in. Keeping him warm, though the little bugger was the best pocket warmer that he had ever found. Bad thought. Bad thought. This was his guide. His lover. His friend. His partner. The bond was still forming, each link hammered in kisses and touches, shared feeling, and need.

This was not an army buddy, filling his sheets when nothing else was around, or safe.

Blair was his. Guy stuff. That is what the army buddies had called it. Timing shower and assignments so that you had 5 minutes to exchange hand jobs, or a quick fuck, bent over some box, in a supply room, greased up ahead of time with what ever you could find, sometimes just waiting not sure who would be there to service you, not wanting to know the face, knowing that you would have to work with and fight with the man the next day. You did not want to think about him. His cock up your ass, His breath hot on your neck, sub vocalized exclamations and whispered endearments, but never names, no...

Hand jobs, blow jobs, fast faceless fucks, buggered in back rooms or dark shadows, Trading favors, sharing shivers, fisting friends, so that for a few brief moments you were not alone....

Somehow He was going to have to explain this to Blair.

He was going to need a drink first.

******************

Blair looked expectantly at Jim. His natural curiosity and horniness were peeked when Jim made the comment about doing 'Guy' stuff. So far he was delighted and awed with what they had done and shared so far. He was not a virgin, as far as women were involved, but truth to be told, he had been more of a giver, and Jim was the most experienced partner that he had ever had. He shudder for a moment, thinking of the pleasure that Jim had bestowed on his body,

Jim frowned. For a moment he thought that Blair was filled with distaste at the suggestion of 'Guy" stuff, but the smile and wicked look, pulse and respiration showed an excitement, eagerness, instead of fear.

"So.. Kemosabie, what do you propose we do next?" He lifted the hand that was not bound to Jim's, and stroked his face.

Jim kissed the palm that cupped his chin. "Some of it is going to be a challenge, esp with this..: He raised his bound wrist, draging Blair's along with it. "But it is for only one more night. I think that I can wait till then to do it right..."

"Do what Right?" Blair's free hand slid slowly down the neck visited the hard pallet of Jim's chest, circling the sensitive nipples, detoured into the belly button, then swooped in for the kill, pouncing on Jim's awaking cock. "Are you saying that what we are doing is wrong?" Teasing Jim in more than one way, working his hand under the tight balls, stroking the oh so sensitive spot just behind them, circling to grip the now hard manhood that was now plastered to Jim's belly, arching up nearly to his belly button. God the man was a monster.

"Don't think that anything that you can do is wrong. But didn't you mom tell you to use both hands?

"You telling me that I have trouble handling you?" Blair grinned. His Square full face, open honest, and free. For a moment Blair regretted upbraiding his hair, as he attempted to go down on Jim, Hair in his mouth, a distraction at least.

Oh God. The soft silk of Blair's sun bleached mane, brown with golden highlight, stroking along his thighs, cascading over his belly, whisper gliding along his balls and cock, unexpected, euphoria. Blair's hot mouth, descending on the rampant manhood, tong swirling over the gland, lapping along the shaft, soft sucking, a tentative nibble, an attempt to deep throat him....

Blair came up for air, trying to hid his near choking. He so wanted to do this right. Puking was just so uncool. Esp on your lover.

"I am so sorry, man, I just want to make it good for you...It is just that you are so .. big."

"It's OK Chief. Two people that love one another can always find a way to lick a problem together."

"I love you too. You know, we never really said that, or talked about love."

"Didn't think that We had to." Jim gathered his Guide, his lover and mate to him. Kissing. This Blair could teach him a thing or two about. The Boy was full of surprise He was a wiggly squirmy bouncy lap full. Trading hand jobs, blow jobs, rub offs and kisses, schooling each other in the craft of each others body's, Jim was looking forward to having the binding undone, the freedom to try other things, things that he would only attempt for the first time with both hands free.

But the honeymoon would be over. And he would have to return to being the watchman, the Sentinel, patrolling the borders.

But he would not be alone. He had his guide.

Jim rolled back, and as natural as the tide, Blair moved to straddle him, riding him like a pony, need pressing and rubbing on need.

Passion flowing, slick sweat and precum a lubricant almost as good as astroglide, Blair's head was back wild hair tossed with his movement, blue eyes dark and dilated with passion, breathing ragged, heart pounding, riding the edge.. so close so close.....

Jim pulled Blair down to him, kissing him as he crested and rode the tidal wave of his cumming, the feel of Blair spending, his fountain of cum washing over his cock and belly, spurring his climax, the last passion shudders triggering a release that he did not think was so close at hand.

Despite Blair being the one that had the most active role, he recovered faster. Using the soft moss and leaves that had been put there for the purpose, he cleaned himself and Jim off a bit, wishing for a hot shower. Or a hot tub. Oh yes.. a nice Hot tub. And a water bed. And a mirrored ceiling. And air-conditioning.

He looked at his smiling lover. Na. As long as he had Jim, he could forgo the rest. His eyes fell on his backpack, and he had a moments yearning to record this perfect happiness.

Well, he would just have to hold on to it till later.

He watched his now sleeping sentinel, a smile on his lips. Boy, the man could snore.

*********************

Morning. Light. A heat and pressure on his body that was pleasing unexpected, and most to the point, on his bladder.

Opening eyes. Blue eyes staring into his. For a moment he was reminded of a puppy that he had had for a short time, one that would lay on his chest, and stare at him till he woke up, and proceed to lick his face, hampering getting up and letting the puppy out. Puppy eyes.. Yes,.. that is what Blair had. The wild tangles of brown gold hair fitted. As though Blair read his mind, his mouth was attacked by the younger man, kissing lapping demanding.

But not for long.

"Off." Blair did not even slow down. "Unless you are interested in exploring some of the more daring avenues of things that gross even me out, namely golden showers, you will get up off of me now!"

Unrepetitive Blair slid off of his lovers body. "Time to find a tree man. I am so down with that. I just did not want to wake you up. Old man needs his beauty sleep."

The slap that landed on Blair's ass was more of a token then true intent, but he pantomimed great duress and excessive arousal." OH BABY! You know what I like!"

Jim grabbed clothing and a kit. A bath was much in call for. He dragged his lover along. Token resistance, much to the amusement of the few tribes persons that happened to be near, even if they were supposed to ignore them.

By the time that Jim and Blair had reached the water, the pair was sober, and proceeded to help each outer bath, and then shave. The small kit and the strait edge blade doing service for both of them. Blair had never used a strait edge, so Jim shaved him, left handed.

"I am so .... Glad that you are good at this. You are left handed.. right? " Sitting still had never been his strong point. "I had a dream that you used a knife on me...cut off my clothing, then used the knife on me all over...." Blair gulped. That dream had happened. But this was real. The feel of the razor on his flesh was nerve wracking and sensual, and distracting.

"Don't talk. I don't want to cut you." Carefully he scraped off more of Sandburg's tough beard. He had is suffered the stubble, even if some times it had felt like 80 grit sandpaper, but he would be much happier if he had a nicer surface to kiss... He shivered at the thought of kissing his Guide, carefully pulling his hands away to flick off the suds, near done with his lovers toilette.

Mechanically he cleaned and put away the razor, wrapping it in the oiled cloth and stowing it in the green kit. It showed a lot of wear, and the items were much used.

Jim pulled His lover in to his lap. Kissing. Holding. Response.

"Later. We have things to do. Have to see a Shaman."

Disgruntled, but aquesentent, he followed Jim back to the village. Jim had better be prepared for when the binding came off. He was going to be in for a shock. Blair smiled evilly to himself. If Jim had been watching, he might have realized that he perhaps had less to worry about than he thought. Or perhaps more.

The couple was as dressed as they could get. Jim's hairless chest covered by his strap on vest, Blair in jeans and boots, and the feather neck chest covering that he had for the ceremony Lucky that it had not been too trashed. Just a few ruffled feathers, so to speak.

It was time. The last part of the bonding was before them. The bounds that held them to one another symbolically would be cut away, and hope would be that spiritual ones would take there place.

Sentinel and Guide.

Watchman and Companion.

They held hands, walking up the trail together. Joined by need, fate, love and .... Perhaps magic.

Impulsively, Blair swung around and hugged Jim, Kissing him full on the mouth. "I need you. For this moment, this time, just now, you belong to me alone. I know what you are. I know what you do. I know what we are. We are a team. But for just one last time, before we give ourselves over to the tribe, I want for us to be.... " Words failed him.

Lucky that Jim did not. He did not need the words. He was a man of action. He had been planing on using tonight to explore more of the virgin territory that was his mate. But his need was too near, and so was his. He kissed his guide, and lead him off of the beaten path.

*******************

. The clearing was filled with dappled sunlight, striped with shadow, filled with the sent of orchards, and wild jungle blossoms. The soft ground was covered with moss, inviting underfoot. The center of the glade had a large square rock, much like the rock that was in the dream. Blair gulped, looking at Jim.

"Its.. well I know that rock. Intimately. Up close and personal."

Jim just smiled. Backing up to the rock, leading his lover, guiding his guide, he drew him to the place of claiming. On close inspection, weather worn carvings were etched in the stone, faint and just evident under the moss that covered the lower part of the rock. A dog like figure chased a cat like one in repeated patterns around the rock. The top of the rock was nearly flat, notches were visible that showed a rust like stain.

"A long long time ago, there was a time when the people were afraid. They feared the night, and feared the seasons, but most of all they feared the great Panthers, the Jaguars that could steal life, and souls."

Blair looked at the stone with interest. He wished that he had his notebook, to record the legend that Jim was telling.

Jim sat Blair on the rock, and sat next to him." Once a year, the tribe would offer up a virgin to the Jaguar, to insure the safety of the village the rest of the year. Some times the virgin was eaten, some times not. But once in a great wile, the Offering was taken as a bride. The offspring of the Jaguar had great powers of hunting and sight and smell, could taste the wind to tell the weather, Could touch and know the truth of a mans heart."

Jim took Blair's face in his. "The children of the Jaguar were wild, and some times forgot the blood of the mother. So from the time that the child was know to be the blood of the Jaguar he or she was given a companion to watch over them, to bind them to the tribe, least that he or she turn on the tribe, and wreck destruction on them, rather than be the guardian and sentinel."

"For the children of the Jaguar had only half of a soul, and spent their lives seeking the second half, if they were not bonded to another. The emptiness inside would drive them mad, or make them hollow, and turn back on either gift or on tribe."

"Wow". That is some legend!" Blair was impressed. "And this was the rock that they used? It looks way old. Bet, hope that it has not been used in a long time."

"It has not. But it is about to be. Do you offer yourself to me Blair?" The sentinel growled deep in his throat. "At risk of being eaten or taken as a bride?"

"Man.. Your are scaring me here Jim." Pause. "Yes..?" The voice squeaked a bit, high pitched with nerve and close to panic.

Jim stared, his deep blue eyed boring into his lover's eyes. A smile edged onto his face. "Just checking."

He kissed the mouth, the face held between his hands, and slid the hands down to shoulders, slowly pressing the offering down on the rock.

Blair surrendered giving way to the pressure of hands and mouth, till he was pressed into the sunwarmed stone.

Jim eased down on the slighter man, as Blair's legs came up and wrapped around him of there own violation. Passion aroused, need rubbings on need, it was a work of minutes to shed the clothing that had just been dawned, letting the pants pool around still booted feet like a half-shed snakeskin.

Boots took too long to undo. Jim slid his guides legs over his head, the constrains of the gather cloth around his ankles worth not having to deal with the footwear. Blair was balanced on the edge of the rock, open and inviting to any ministration that Jim had in mind.

Cradled in his sentinel's arms the guide open and willing offering to gods that long ago decreed that such joining were sacred, and needed and rare Joined by destinies, bound by pledge and together by choice, lovers by raw need, Blair cried his need and Jim's mouth descended on his blood swelled manhood, whimpering, voiceless helpless before the onslaught of mouth and tong, hands probing and seeking, cupping the firm nether cheeks, stroking the virgin territory of his lovers ass, On his knees in homage to love and his offering willing surrender, he lapped at the inner thigh, milking the leaking bone hard shaft, working up and around the full testicles, teasing the soft folds with his tong, sucking each soft sack into his mouth, never stopping with his hands along the need, wishing only that he had both hands free, as Blair clutched his right hand, bound to his left, like a drowning man a rope.

He knew that he was making Blair nuts. He had just begun.

He fumbeled with his kit, pulling a tub of cream out. Skin so soft. He had not used it much, it was to keep away insects, but the smell had almost choked him. But at this point, he was in extreme need, and it was at hand.

They had just bathed. He knew that Blair was clean, and the few time's that this had been done to him, he had been taken to a different plain of existence.

Jim nipped at each cheek, then kissed, licked flickering back and forth, targeting narrowing in.

Rimming. He licked and kissed, tentative, exploring.

The howl that erupted from his lover was lupine in nature, as he arched up, legs coming close to dislocating Jim's shoulders.

"This had better be a human sacrifice, caws you are about to kill me."

Jim chuckled. "You are not quite dead yet. I'm still working on that"

"I knew it." A whimper. "Send my ashes to Rainer, cascade University. Tell them I want them to be scattered in the astray in the smoking lounges all over the campus. Oh!"

"I will make a note of that." Jim lapped once more. The resulting cry and near death experience made it clear that this had be brought to a .... Head.

With his left hand he lubed first him self up, then working slowly, the Guide ass. Stretching the virgin opening a little at a time, sucking and nipping on his cock to keep him from dwellings on the discomfort, and to maximizes the pleasure, At last he was satisfied that he had prepped his love adequately for a first time experience. Neither of them were going to last long. But he wanted it to be good.

***********************

Jim looked up at his lover. "Are your ready for this?" He paused, hoping for a yes, knowing that if Blair said no, well, there were other things.

"I am SO ready for this!" Blair tugged his partner up off of his knees, and onto his chest to claim a kiss. For a moment the two rampant cocks rubbed, warred agents each other, hot need grinding, Temptation was high to just let it end this way. It would be good, so good, ... to just let it ride....

"Oh No you don't" Blair stilled his hips, with his free hand tried to pin his lover, hold him still. He took a deep breath, and kissed his lover, slowly, deep and farce. "Think that you are ready to take the plunge? I know that I am."

Blue eyes met, and held. A contest of wills, and need and consent. Jim nodded, and pulled away reluctantly, positioning himself, angling his lovers body, raising his legs over his shoulders, snickering a bit when they were too short and slid down. compromise was in order, and Jim slipped his arms over his legs, holding on to his thighs, and Blair's hand. Blair squeezed his hand in encouragement.

"OK. Now." Slowly rocking his hips, edging the wide head and shaft into the tight opening, watching his lovers face for tell tail pain.

"Oh... oof. Don't stop. Get past that place. OK. Now stop. Wait. Let me get ... yes... It's OK.. More. Stop. No don't pull back. Just let me get .. oh yes.. Easily. move, yes. OH Yes! All the way! Christmas! STOP!"

Panting. Hard won penetration, each balanced on a razor edge of pleasure and pain. Blair trembling with the over welling feeling of surrender, of giving himself for the first time to his lover, Jim with the need not to move, not to hurt, not to give into the overwhelming urge to just drill his Guide into the rock. To simply fuck, give way to the animal urges that were curling around the base of his spine, the fire that spread in his belly. He was in the verge of a zone out.

"Jim?" Blair looked up at his lover, His Sentinel, his savior, and seducer, ravisher and spouse. His face was tight with control, his arms strained with the need to support his weight off of his Guide, his flesh quaking like that of a horse that has been ridden too hard, and put away wet. Blair stroked his face. "Jim, It is OK.. move. Take me. I am .... Yours."

Magic words. A key to open the flood gates. A raged sob or sigh blew from Jim's lips. He opened his eyes. His lover was spread before him. Wanton, wild. Brown hair spilled around his head like a halo. Trust and love and Need and Lust. No fear. No pain. Just Blair. And Blair was his.

"Mine" Jim slid back, and stroked into the hot slick opening. Blair began to milk himself with his free hand, watching his lover, pacing himself. He so wanted to come with his lover. It was not going to be long.

The stroking pumping sliding of Jim's cock into his lovers ass grew in speed and depth. Blair matched him stroke for stroke. Milking his cock, wishing that he had both hands free.

As though in echo to that wish, Jim's hand joined his. Exploring the nether regions, cupping his balls, as Blair's hand began to furiously fist himself, gathering, coiling, tensing, about to explode.

Jim's hand supplanted his Guides. Grasping it, matching stroke for stroke, leaking precum making it slicker, suddenly, Jim hit a spot that Blair had never been aware of.

A mew of pleasure, a whimper of joy. Blair's body shuddered at the stimulation, hips squirming to better have the spot hit by Jim's cock.

Jim knew a good thing when it happened. And a good thing happened just 5 strokes later. The feel of Blair's cum, on his hand, his chest, even shooting up to his chin, was the last stimulation to drive him over the edge. With a cry like a wounded cat, he let lose his need, shuddering coming, control not lost but abandoned, as he spent his seed into the welcoming home of his lover's body.

And Jim slowly slid down onto Blair, his legs shaking with strain, and release, and exhaustion, Blair's legs sliding slowly down Jim's body, a second embrace, on the naked skin. The bound arms up over there body, turning slowly on there sides, position for comfort, sliding out of his lovers body, enduring the hard smooth stone for the moment, sharing the after glow of passions heat, Kissing lingering, loving. arm pillowed there head pointing up and way from them self ... fingers interlocked.

So ingrossed and zoned were they that nether one heard the approaching shaman. Not till the sensation of the leather parting did either of them look up, to see the smiling face of the Sentinel former guide.

*"So Equ, you have made a good bonding? "*

*"The Jungle has been generous. The Gift is good, and I have my Bride."* Jim laugh at the look on his Shamans face.

"What is he saying?" Blair was trying to keep up. "What is so amusing?"

"He said that he hopes that we have had a nice honeymoon."

Blair Blushed. "Tell him yes. Tell him that I love you, and that the bond is good. I am happy. Tender, but happy."

*"He said that he is happy, and that I have worn his ass out."*

Incacha exploded into laughter. *"You cannot be the top all of the time, but the first time, on this place it is fitting."* He patted the rock. *"You have gone back to the old ways. Older than our tribe now. You have your roots. Soon, you will have to leave, and take your Guide, and return to the place that you came from. Soon, we will have another Sentinel. A young one is growing into his paws, and he will challenge you if you stay. Your destiny is else were. Your people need you. You have served this tribe well, and will always be one of our peaple."*

"He said that we will have to be going home to our home soon. That I have served the tribe well." Jim's voice caught, but he continued. "We hare needed else were. A new Sentinel will take my place. I cannot stay. Even if I wanted to." A hint of pain shadowed his voice.

Jim rolled away from his Guide. It was further that he had been away from him in many days. The Sentinel Looked long and deep into the eyes of his friend, his former lover, guide, and friend. Some things are beyond words. Jim kissed him, a last kiss, parting from what they had been. The last thread was stretched and snapped, as The shaman gently pushed him away and toward Blair.

He smiled. *"You are joined, never to be parted. The bond is true, and the old one have been honored. You must give your love and trust to him, such as you gave your love and trust to me. Be kind to one another. Listen to him. Listen to your heart."*

"He said that we are to be together, and to respect each other."

The shaman touched Blair on the forehead. Smiled, and turned and walked away.

The End