Title: Untitled

Fandom: The Sentinel

Author/pseudonym: Latoya

Email address: Sonia316@mindspring.com

Rating: NC-17 to be safe

Pairing: J/B

Date:05-02-00

Archive : yes

Series:

Category:pwp, romance, humor

Disclaimer: Boys don’t belong to me and no money is being made just fun.

Summary: Jim gets replaced, Blair comforts

Warnings: None

I wrote this for Judy. She has inspired me into many things and taking me to new highs, I want to also like to thank Loonywoif for reading it and looking it over and also to Elaine for the great beta.

Untitled
by Latoya

Blair watched as one of his hands traced the steam covered mirror in the bathroom, making unreadable swirls and patterns, as the other clutched at the towel at his waist.

"Blair are you all right, you've been in there for a long time," Jim yelled from his place on the couch, happily munching on cheeseballs. Suddenly the phone rang and Jim reached over to answer the phone. "Hey Simon, what's up?".............."Oh is that so?"................."No Simon I understand, maybe next time."......"Yeah I'll see you later."

Blair came out of the bathroom and glared at his lover until he saw the sad, rejected look on Jim's face. "What's wrong Jim?"

"Nothing," his reply sullen and short.

Blair walked over to his lover and lifted his chin. "Don't you dare give me that James Joseph Ellison, something is wrong and I want you to tell me what it is."

"Simon's got a new partner for the Cascade awards."

"That's what got you upset?"

"But he promised to take me." Jim pouted.

Blair tried to kiss his lover's pout away, but Jim just pushed him away. Blair just smiled and went to sit behind his lover on the couch.

Jim could feel his mates hot skin and the glistening drops of water. "He always takes me, I've been replaced." He was greatful when Blair wrapped his arms around his shoulders and hugged him tight.

"It's all right Jim. It's no big deal. Come on time for bed big guy." Jim didn't argue with his lover though he still looked like a little boy left out of his best friend's party.

Blair tried to make Jim smile by rubbing the soft nose of a stuffed wolf on his lover's forehead.

Jim cuddled the wolf to his chest as he headed up to bed.

Blair waited a few minutes than followed his lover upstairs where he saw Jim on the bed, his arms still wrapped around the plush toy. Blair walked over to the bed and lifted the toy from Jim's arms. "I got something better to take your mind off it", he growled as he threw the stuff animal in one direction and his towel in the other.

Jim didn't have time to brace himself as he landed on his back in the middle of the bed with a very aroused and playful Blair poised above him. "It looks like I'm just going to have to take your mind off of this."

Jim looked up at his guide trying not to laugh as his lover leaned down and sniffed his neck. "I smell you Jim, are you hot for me? Don't deny it cause I can smell the truth," Blair said as he licked his way along Jim's jaw then down his strong neck to his chest.

Jim moaned as Blair continued down his chest with his tongue. His fingers came up to wrap themselves in Blair's velvety curls, guiding Blair's mouth to his nipples.

Blair teased Jim with his teeth as he bit down on one nipple then pulled up until he had the top in his mouth, then he suckled the tortured flesh, soothing it with the dampness of his mouth.

Jim pushed at Blair's head again until he felt the young man's tongue trail down his stomach to his sweat pants covered erection.

"Your smell is really pure here Jim, you really want me don't you?", Blair asked as he sucked Jim's cloth covered erection, leaving trails of wetness and precum to outline the engorged flesh. "Hmmmmmmm maybe not," Blair said jumping up and heading for the stairs. "I'm going to call Simon, he should take you to that award ceremony."

Jim was in perfect heaven, well was he sighed and banged his head on the mattress a few times. "Blair get your cute, naked ass back here and finish what you started."

"Why Jim I don't know what your talking about," Blair called from downstairs.

Jim shucked his pants, not bothering to fold them neatly. He was feeling primal and he was conjuring up ten million ways in his mind on how to make his lover pay for leaving him hanging.


END