Jim Ellison Intro!

Hi, my name is Jim Ellison. I’m the oldest son, to Grace and William Ellison. My Mother, Grace left Steven and me when I was ten years old. Steven is my little brother. My dad left a lot to be desired for parenting. Old William, didn’t know what to do with his boys, so he played us brothers against each other. We grew farther and farther apart as years went on. In fact, when I was in my thirties was the first time I’d seen him in years. Sad, isn’t it?

Well, back to the story, when I was young, my Dad kept pushing me until I couldn’t take it anymore. I joined the Army. Be all that you can be and all that. Well, I did do that. I tried to be the best I could be. I became an Army Ranger. I was in Covert Ops, but I can’t tell you anymore about it, or I’d have to kill you. Haha. My men and I were on a mission to Peru and the helicopter crashed. Everyone was killed but me. I was stranded there for 18 months. But don’t go feeling sorry for me. It wasn’t like Gilligan’s Island or anything. I was taken in by a tribe of Chopec Indian’s. My life was never the same after that. It was only better. I learned a great deal from them. When the Army came to relieve me, I almost didn’t want to go, yet, I was tired. I knew I had to go back home.

I became a cop when I got back to the states. I stayed away from my Dad and brother pretty much. I made friends with my Captain, Simon Banks. I’ve also made many friends in Major Crime. But that all comes after Blair Sandburg entered my life.

I started having trouble with my senses. I could see much further then I should be able to. I could hear things, that no one should be hearing. You get the picture. I went in for tests, I really thought I was losing it big time. This is when I met Blair Sandburg. He said he was a doctor and told me to see Blair Sandburg the next day. When I got to the Campus at Ranier, who do I find behind the desk, but the man that said he was a doctor. He’s a Teaching Assistant, working on his Doctorate. He explained that I was a Sentinel. There was nothing wrong with me, that he couldn’t help me with. He said he wanted to study me, and write about me. That’s when I told him, no way. I left, in my usual pissed off mood, when I was watching a frisbie, and zoned on it. No, I didn’t know what that was until later. I almost got run over by a garbage truck. Blair came running up, pulled me to the ground and saved my life. I decided that I would have to trust him with my life. This is when I started learning about zoning and sentinels.

That was our first day together. I talked my Captain into letting Blair Sandburg be my ride along partner, and low and behold, they went for it. Who would have thunk? We’re best friends, partners and roommates. I think the day I met him was probably the best day of my life.

I could go on and on, but I don’t want to bore you all to tears. Now Blair and I just do our best to keep Cascade, Washington safe from the criminal minds that seem to overrun it from time to time. Kicking ass is what we do best.

Did I mention, that he and I are an item? I might want to mention that since if you have a problem with two guys being together, you wouldn’t want to hang out at our place. And whatever you do, don’t be looking at any pictures of my Blair. He’s one hot stud muffin. (He says I’m the stud muffin, not him.) Did I mention, he makes me very warm for his form?


Have a story, pic or character profile you would like to share with the archive, in any genre, any fandom? Join the archive's direct submissions/update list for this site at:

http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/makebelieve

OR

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve

Or check out our Mailing Lists page for a fandom/theme related list at

https://www.squidge.org/~peja/behindthescenes/mailinglists.htm