Title: "Daddy Simon"

Fandom: "Sentinel"

Players: Simon/Blair/Jim

Author: Alexis Rogers

email address: arogers@calweb.com

WARNINGS: It was my idea to do this story as Domestic Discipline but I understand from people in the lifestyle that it is not DD but part of a larger *bdsm* theme. So, there be spanking here. Jimmy is in serious trouble. Also, this is a three way relationship between Simon/Blair/Jim, and a rather kinky one at that with Daddy Simon, boy Blair, and baby Jim. That means there's also infantilism here, so if adult babies aren't your thing, now is the time to press the delete key. Oh, yes, while this isn't a blood scene, Jimmy bleeds and if that upsets you -- well, you know what to do.

Notes: I've wanted to do this for a while but have been working on trying to get other things done -- like "Cape" chapter 19 that really is in the works. I've always thought Simon would make a great dad for Jim, one that would give Jimmy *all* the things he needed. Jim was so out of control in Vice that I think he needed someone to take him in hand before he self-destructed.

So, if you find the ideas presented here to be of interest, go forth and read. Any mistakes in the story (spelling, grammar, etc.), I'm the one to blame. But I am interested in thoughts and feedback from this list. (For those who are on Slashkink, you've already seen this.)

Series: There will be more stories in this universe but I don't want to do another series thing because I'm behind on the other two even though I don't want to be.

 

Daddy Simon
by Alexis Rogers

 

Jim stood under the pounding water in the loft's shower processing the last few hours and the last few days as per orders from Daddy Simon. Whatever was going to happen in the next few hours was not going to be pleasant, but Jim had no doubt that he deserved whatever Daddy elected to do.

Attaching his nozzle to the shower shot he had installed and shared with Blair, Jim remembered the afternoon confrontation with his Daddy and his Master.

~~~~~

As he walked into a subdued bullpen, which became even quieter with his arrival, Rhonda waved an envelope in his direction. Without speaking to Jim, Rhonda nodded her head toward the Captain's door, which was shut and the blinds were closed. Oh, shit! he reflected. Glancing towards his desk, he found it empty, but knew that Blair was in the office with Simon and they were waiting for him. It was not going to be pretty. Opening the envelope, Jim pulled out a single sheet of paper on which was written: "My office. Now!"

In the unusual quiet of the room, Jim understood everyone here knew he was in trouble. Deep shit trouble.

Knocking softly on the Captain's door, Jim squared his shoulders, ready to face the music. "Sir?"

Simon was silent as he stared at Jim, then at the floor. Jim closed the door and dropped to his knees, eyes down. It didn't take a sentinel to know that Simon was angry and Blair was furious. All the emotions in the room were underscored by the abnormal quiet.

"Detective Ellison," Simon began, "do you know what I have here?" He rustled papers under Jim's nose.

"No, sir," Jim admitted, not looking up.

"You may look at me," Simon granted, then waved the stack of papers again.

"Yes, sir," briefly meeting Simon's eyes, "but I still don't know what the papers are."

"You've been on a wild tear for over a week," Blair added, his soft voice belying his anger, "and you don't expect people to complaint about your behavior? Arrogance is unbecoming to you as a man, and as a sentinel."

"You are my best detective, boy," Simon continued with a slur on the word boy, "and the two of you are my best team, but that does not give you the right to behave in the manner described in these complaints." Simon held up his hand. "I don't care how difficult the case was or how hard it was on you personally, the people who work with you deserve more respect and civility than you have shown them in the last few days." Simon made eye contact with Jim and held it. "I will not tolerate such behavior in my department, and I damn sure won't tolerate it from you, boy."

"Yes, sir," Jim mumbled, knowing there was no way out of this.

"I didn't hear you, boy," Simon barked.

"Yes, sir," Jim responded automatically to the tone as he made the first step in giving control to his Daddy.

"This is Friday," Simon continued, fully aware he had Jim's complete attention, "so I'm going to give you until Monday before I take any formal steps in this matter."

"Yes, sir," Jim replied, understanding that the weekend would not be an easy one for him.

"You will do as I say, or as your Master says. You will not speak unless given permission and you will not disobey."

"Yes, sir." His two men had ganged up on him and there would be no escape.

"I'm sending you home and while you wait for me to join you, I want you to think about your actions this past week. I want you to remember each conversation and what you said that caused all these people," Simon waved the stack of paper in Jim's face, "to come to me. I'll give you a hint; Rhonda was the first and she thinks you hung the moon, so you must have really done something catastrophic to force her into action."

"Yes, sir," Jim replied, since there was nothing else for him to say, and he did not like the memories of his behavior surfacing.

"You will go to the loft and prepare yourself for me. You know what I expect?"

"Yes, Daddy. Clean, inside and out."

"Afterwards I want you to move the spanking bench from the playroom to the living room, kneel beside it, and wait for me while you think about what you've done."

"Yes, Daddy," Jim accepted, knowing what was to come and finding himself already dropping into boyspace.

Simon dropped the papers onto his desk and picked up the telephone. "Rhonda, is Officer Robertson here yet?" He waited. "Fine." He hung up the phone and motioned for Jim to stand.

"Daddy?" he asked.

"I won't remind you again, boy."

"Yes, sir, but I thought..."

"As I say, when I say."

"Ah, well," he took a deep breath, then said, "yes, sir."

Simon opened the door and invited the uniformed man inside. "You will drive Detective Ellison home. He will ride in the back seat of your squad car and he will not speak to you -- for which you'll probably be grateful."

The young officer nodded.

"You'll escort him to his door and see him inside."

Jim started to speak, to say that wasn't necessary, but was silenced by Simon's stern look.

"Yes, sir," Robertson replied and headed out the door.

"Blair?" Jim questioned.

"I'm staying with Daddy," Blair responded quietly. "Do yourself a favor and obey him."

After nodding to his lover, Jim turned and walked out into the bullpen, closing the door behind him and listening as Blair was embraced and kissed by Simon.

~~~~~

Now he lubed the shower shot nozzle and slowly inserted it, flicking the switch so that water run into his ass. The last thing he wanted tonight was to displease his Daddy further. Although punishment scenes rarely included sexual relief for him, Daddy sometimes used his boy for his own sexual pleasure.

After the shower was complete, including a careful shaving of his crotch, Jim dried himself, straightened the bathroom, and went into Blair's old room, which now served as their playroom. The spanking bench was easy to move, and Jim stationed it beside the brick wall in the living area of the loft. He had been ordered to kneel but he didn't know for how long, so he also added the small mat that Blair had purchased to help relieve the pressure on his knees from long sessions -- and this promised to be one of those.

In the kitchen Jim grabbed the apple juice and poured himself a large glass, which he finished before taking the final step and dropping to his knees. Every time he met with Simon in this kind of scene, Daddy removed more of the toxic waste from inside Jim and helped him dump it. But it was never easy and while Jim had learned to value the results of the scenes, he never got beyond dreading the process.

Washing out his empty glass, Jim moved to his assigned position and dropped to his knees. Now he had to completely review his behavior for the past week and understand what he had done, why he had done it, and what he could do to prevent another occurrence before this behavior was beyond Simon's ability to control and permanently marked Jim's police career.

~~~~~

A key turned in the lock and Jim interrupted his introspection to see if it was his Master or his Daddy.

Blair dropped his keys in the basket on the table by the door, then walked to stand in front of Jim. Caressing Jim's face with both hands, Blair asked, "Where are you?"

"boyspace," Jim responded, his throat dry, "like Daddy ordered."

"And you're freshly shaven to please Daddy." Blair fondled the bare genitals.

"Um-huh," Jim shoved his desire down. He was not to be hard unless Daddy gave permission.

"Good boy," Blair moved his hands and stroked Jim's sensitive ears, "but you sound thirsty."

Jim nodded, wondering how long he had been unaware of time passing but certain that he had not zoned.

Disappearing into the kitchen, Blair poured another glass of apple juice and returned to Jim. "You belong to Daddy until he tells you otherwise."

Downing half the glass, he ventured to ask, "How much trouble am I in?"

"Daddy's very angry and so am I," Blair admitted, "but I agreed to let him handle you since he has more experience with you than I do."

Jim nodded and looked at the floor.

"You understand what you've done?"

He nodded again.

"And why he's going to punish you?"

"Yes, Master," Jim mumbled, his legs trembling from fatigue and maybe a little fear. "Will you hold me afterwards?"

"If Daddy allows me to," Blair promised, "but right now I have my own orders from Daddy and he'll be here shortly. I don't want him mad at me."

"Yes, Master."

Blair lifted Jim's face and made eye contact. "Remember that I love you but know that my name is on the list of people who complained about you."

"Why?" Jim was stunned.

"When you stop responding to me as your guide, it's time for me to ask for help."

"Oh," Jim realized that he had been sharp with his lover and had been neglecting him. It had been over a week since he had been intimate with this man, maybe even longer; certainly longer since he had worshipped that beautiful body. "I'm sorry."

"You will be," Blair sighed, then kissed him gently before climbing the stairs.

Jim listened as his lover moved around in their bedroom, dropping clothes, opening drawers, muttering, before the man came back downstairs and went into the bathroom. Jim decided against listening more intently as he needed to be completely in boyspace when Daddy arrived. And he really did not want to listen to Blair getting ready for Daddy; not that he had not seen Blair and Simon together before or that they had not been a threesome but because tonight he wanted Blair and he knew Simon would not allow it.

Blair was not out of the bathroom when Jim heard Simon insert his key into the loft door. Taking a deep breath, Jim calmed himself and waited as patiently as he could.

Simon, dressed in a dark sweat suit, carried his toy bag into the playroom then returned to stand in front of Jim wearing only his pants, shoes, and a studded leather shoulder harness that crossed and accented his massive chest. Jim was fairly sure there was nothing on under the sweat pants.

"How are you, boy?" Simon asked sternly.

"Frankly, sir, a little frightened," Jim replied honestly.

"And well you should be." Simon stroked Jim's face. "Your behavior disturbed a lot of people, including your lover."

"He told me," Jim confirmed, trying to decide if he should try a little seduction to sway Simon.

The bathroom door opened and Blair emerged followed by a cloud of steam. "Oh, Daddy, you're here. I was hoping for a little more time."

"I'd like a proper greeting," Simon said to Blair.

"Yes, Daddy." Blair, still damp from his shower, wearing a pair of lose fitting gray exercise shorts, dropped to his knees and placed his face in Simon's crotch. "May I pleasure you, Daddy?"

Simon laced his fingers in the damp curls and gently pulled Blair to his feet. "Later, pet, I promise." He kissed Blair long and slow, then released him. "I have a very bad boy to discipline."

Pressing himself against Simon, Blair traced a finger down the tight jaw. "I know, but he probably needs the bathroom first."

"Do you, boy?" Simon barked.

"Yes, sir." Honesty seemed to be the best course of action at the moment.

"Then do it." Simon continued in the same tone. "Quickly. And bring the strap back with you."

"Yes, Daddy." Jim rose, his legs protesting. Simon was serious; the strap was never used as a toy or for sexual play.

"Make our bed, pet," Simon told Blair, then patted his butt.

When Jim finished in the bathroom, he found Blair setting up the air mattress in the living room. "There's another glass of apple juice in the kitchen," Blair said without looking at Jim. "Drink it; all of it."

"Yes, Master." Jim clutched the wide leather strap in his left hand while he picked up the glass with his right.

"Today, boy," Simon ordered. "I want your butt on this bench. Now!"

"Yes, Daddy." Jim finished the juice and placed the glass in the sink, then went to kneel before Simon and presented him the belt.

"Kiss it."

Jim touched his lips to the leather, hating this, hating the necessity of this when he would rather curl up between his Daddy and his lover for hot sex and sweet loving. He held the strap in outstretched hands, the memory of the first time this strap bit into his flesh strong, as it always was.

"Over the bench, boy." Simon pointed to the spanking bench. "Blair, chain his hands and his feet."

"Yes, Daddy," Blair responded. "It's time."

"I'm ready," Jim stated as he draped himself over the bench he and Daddy had built so that it properly supported Jim's body and positioned his ass at the proper angle to receive Daddy's strap. With his arms dangling beside the wooden supports, Jim wiggled to get comfortable then gave himself to his Master as the cool metal kissed his skin.

"Easy, baby," Blair muttered. "Relax, do as Daddy says, and this will be over soon."

"Yes, Master." The silky chain encircled each wrist and was pulled secure against the wood with a clamp, then Blair moved to the ankles and repeated the process of binding him.

"Do you want him further restrained, Daddy?" Blair asked.

"Are you gonna move, boy?" Simon barked at Jim.

"No, Daddy, I promise." He never broke a promise to Daddy; well, not anymore.

Running a hand over Jim's raised ass, Simon praised, "Good boy."

"Thank you, Daddy," Jim responded, always hungry for Daddy's affection.

"Pet," Simon said to Blair, "there's a new paddle in my bag. Get it."

"Paddle?" Jim questioned.

"Boy, do you love my pet?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"When was the last time you demonstrated that?"

Jim closed his eyes. "I haven't touched him in nine days, Daddy, and I haven't made love to him in over two weeks."

"I know, boy," Simon continued, his voice full of authority, "because he comes to me when you don't meet his needs."

The image of Simon buried in Blair's body filled Jim's head, fueling anger and jealousy. "It was a tough case, Si--, ah, Daddy, and I didn't want to touch or be touched by anyone."

"And the anger drove you to rudeness and turned you into the asshole that your co-workers complained about?" Simon's hand struck Jim's ass.

"Yes, Daddy," Jim yelped.

"Is that acceptable behavior, boy?" Simon slapped the exposed ass again.

"No, Daddy," Jim shrieked. "I'm sorry, Daddy."

"I know you are, but there's still the need for punishment and amends."

"Yes, Daddy." He knew this would be a long and painful session.

"Here, Daddy," Blair returned and offered Simon a rectangular black paddle. "This is nice."

"With a sweet sting," Simon added. "I want you to use it on him wherever and however you want as long as it includes five hard swats for his transgression against you."

"Daddy, I'm his Master," Blair defended, "and I'll punish him in my own way and in my own time."

"Fine, pet," Simon allowed, "but you'll do this now, as I order, or I'll use that new paddle on your butt."

"Yes, Daddy," Blair agreed.

"I want the boy's butt warm and ready for me."

"Yes, Daddy," Blair responded as he placed the leather against Jim's ass.

Simon, an imposing man of width and girth, intimidating in his choice of attire, walked to stand in front of Jim and draped the leather strap around Jim's neck. "You better hope he's not as angry with you as I am."

"Yes, Daddy," Jim managed as Blair began an intense burst of short swats to Jim's butt. When Jim thought he couldn't stand it anymore, Blair moved to his back, using the paddle for a thumping action that almost felt like a good massage. Blair moved the paddle over Jim's back, his butt, and down his legs, which helped Jim drop further into boyspace and relax.

"Ready, Jimmy?" Blair asked softly. "I'm going to remind you of what happens when you ignore me, when you lose sight of our needs, our relationship."

"Yes, Master." Jim needed his guide to help him through this and Blair never failed him.

The first swat lifted Jim to his toes with a sting that was hot fire. "Ah, fuck!"

"Little boys do not swear in my presence," Simon snapped. "There will be another swat as punishment."

"Yes, Daddy," Blair acknowledged and hit Jim again with the same strength as the first one.

"Yes, Daddy," Jim replied, as properly as he could. "Thank you, Daddy."

Blair's soothing hand ran across Jim's butt before he struck again. And again. Jim lost himself in the aura of the stinging pain and he was thankful that he was bound; the loss of any control reinforced the boyspace and reminded him that there was no way out of the punishment.

"Five, Daddy," Blair announced, carefully caressing the hot flesh.

"Is that enough for you?" Simon asked softly.

"It's enough of the paddle," Blair continued to move his hand. "If I require more from him, he will do as I say. Won't you, Jimmy?"

"Yes, Master," Jim managed, emotion clogging his throat.

Simon lifted the strap from Jim's neck. "Where do you need to be, pet?"

"I'd like to kneel in front of him," Blair replied as he took his hand from Jim's butt. "I may need to keep him focused."

"Slide his mat over here," Simon continued softly, "I don't want your knees bruised."

"Yes, Daddy." Blair slipped into Simon's arms for another long, slow kiss. "Thank you, Daddy." Blair put the mat on the floor and knelt so that he was facing Jim, his fingers stroking Jim's soft hair.

Dropping the strap on Jim's warm ass, Simon said, "Here are the rules, boy. You've had several hours to think about your transgressions and the people involved. I want you to list them for me. You get one lick for each one you name; you get two licks if I have to provide the name."

"Yes, Daddy." Jim closed his eyes and pushed into Blair's fingers.

"There are twenty-five names, not including Blair's, boy, so I hope your memory's good."

I'm in serious trouble here} Jim thought. That could be as much as fifty licks if I'm not careful. Even twenty-five from Daddy will keep me standing for days.

"First one," Simon demanded.

"Rhonda, sir," Jim managed, gripping the wooden support within his chains, then yelped as the leather bit into his flesh.

"Serena, sir."

Another meeting of leather and flesh.

"Mrs. Wilson in R&I."

The list continued until the fiery pain blinded Jim’s mind and he could not think.

"That's twelve, boy," Simon stated. "Let's hear the next name."

When Jim could not think of a single person, there was a whisper from Blair.

"Pet, you help him and you get the punishment licks."

"Yes, Daddy." Blair leaned forward and kissed Jim's ear. "Sorry, babe, but this is hard enough without my displeasing Daddy."

"I know," Jim admitted as pulled his mind into order as Blair leaned away from him.

"Sergeant Simmons," Jim managed, but the pain was intensifying as Simon laid strip after strip across his butt. There would be bruise lines as straight as if Simon had used a ruler.

"Two doctors in the coroner's officer," Jim gasped. "I can't remember their names, but the guy was a real asshole."

"And you would know that firsthand, wouldn't you, boy?" Simon hit Jim three times. "I'll forgive the name, but the penalty was for the *asshole* remark."

"Yes, Daddy," Jim accepted, but wasn't sorry about calling the jerk an asshole.

"Next?'

"I can't, Daddy," Jim whined, "it hurts."

"Give in to it," Blair encouraged as he massaged Jim's head. "You know you have to release the pain, the guilt, the remorse. Daddy always requires tears from you. Please don't fight him."

"Boy?" Simon demanded.

"The meter maid who tried to ticket my car," Jim blurted, remembering his cruel words to her.

"Better." Simon swung the belt again. "Next. I don't have all day."

"Can't," Jim admitted, "I can't."

"Just tell him, Daddy," Blair pleaded, "and let him drop all the way into boyspace. He needs it."

Simon called out a name but it bounced off Jim's mind as he could only process the discipline. There was another name and two strokes but Jim had stopped thinking all together. Balancing between the leather strap and Blair's sure fingers, Jim let the tears flow down his face.

As Simon placed the strap over Jim's waist indicating that the session was over, Blair whispered, "You forgot one, Daddy. Yourself."

"No, I haven't, pet, I just have a different punishment in mind for that transgression." Simon pulled Blair to his feet and kissed him possessively.

"There's blood, Daddy," Blair pointed out. "Shall I clean him?"

"I'll do it," Simon replied. "Hold him."

The smell of witch hazel was strong in Jim's nose as Simon opened the bottle, then applied a wet, cold cloth to Jim's ass. Jim cried as the sharp pain shocked his system.

"Good boy," Blair encouraged as he rubbed Jim's shoulders. "Let it out. You know you need this. Crying is the best way to dump all that toxic emotional waste and you know this is the only way we can get you there."

"Hurts," Jim mumbled.

"I know." Blair kissed the top of Jim's head.

"Release him," Simon ordered before he padded away towards the kitchen. "Don't you touch his butt."

"Yes, Daddy," Blair acknowledged as he went to his knees to release the chains around the wrists, then the ankles. "May I kiss him?"

"Yes, pet," Simon allowed as he drank apple juice from the bottle.

"And wash his face?" Blair wiped moisture away with his thumbs, then gently touched Jim's lips. Blair lifted Jim and left him standing by the spanking bench. When he returned he had a washcloth that he used to clean Jim's face. "You're such a good boy."

"Thank you, Master."

"I want him on his knees, facing out bed. He's going to watch me make love to you."

Jim groaned. His worst sin had been in ignoring his lover and now Daddy was going to drive home the point.

"I love you," Blair promised, his lips on Jim's, "and so does Daddy."

"Enough, pet." Simon returned to the room, his black body shiny with sweat. "He may kneel on the mat."

"Thank you, Daddy," Blair replied as he released Jim.

"Boy," Simon ordered, "hands at your sides."

"Yes, Daddy."

"On Monday, you will apologize to each of the people who complained."

"Yes, Daddy," Jim acknowledged.

"And, I think, flowers for the ladies. Maybe a rose for each of them since your harshness was doubly unnecessary."

"Yes, Daddy," Jim groaned, an ache present in his wallet.

"And now you will watch me with your lover. You touch your dick and your butt will be in serious trouble."

'Yes, Daddy," Jim replied, his cock unresponsive and uninterested in anything as the pain from the spanking throbbed violent red in his head and his body.

"Pet, on the bed, clothes off." Simon reached around and patted Jim's heated flesh. "Don't disobey me, boy."

"Yes, Daddy," Jim promised as he watched a naked Blair kneel on the air mattress that was covered with fresh sheets. He had shaved his crotch, something that Daddy rarely required of Blair and the idea that Blair would do that to please Daddy made Jim more jealous. And sad, because it was of his inattention that made Blair so hungry for Daddy.

Simon moved to stand in front of Blair but in a position so that Jim could easily see both men. "Pleasure me, pet."

Taking a quick look at Jim, Blair pressed his face into Simon's crotch. "Oh, yes, thank you, Daddy." He quickly worked the sweat pants down, freeing the chocolate prize, and swallowing it.

"What do you want, pet?" Simon asked, his eyes fixed on Blair's mouth. "My arm?"

Blair sat back, his hand holding Simon's cock. "Don't tease me, Daddy. You know I'm not ready for that. I need to fast and I like Jim to cleanse me and..."

Simon lifted Blair's head, his hair wild and free. "I didn't mean to tease, pet. I only want this to be special for you and I know how much you like my fist."

"Next time for us," Blair smiled. "Jim will be in need of some topspace and I'll be ready for some bottomspace to keep us balanced. Maybe I can take you both," Blair said with a dreamy look on his face. "Maybe we can schedule a long weekend; maybe go to the cabin."

"I'll make the arrangements," Simon promised, "but for now, what do you want?"

"Your cock, Daddy." Blair caressed the large organ. "Down my throat and up my ass. I need it, Daddy, it's been too long."

"Yes, pet, I know," Simon cooed. "Take my clothes off."

Grinning, Blair reached for the waistband on the sweat pants and pulled. "You're so beautiful; you should never wear clothes."

"I'm more intimidating dressed, and with my bad boy I need that tool." Simon struggled until his had worked out the pants and one shoe.

"This tool's not bad," Blair stroked the cock, "and I promise it can be very intimating." He slipped his mouth over the head and licked, then worked until the entire organ disappeared down his throat.

"Not so fast, pet," Simon gasped, his face wet with sweat. "You've been teasing me all afternoon and I don't want to end this too soon."

"Me, either. Come down here with me," Blair tugged and the men fell onto the mattress which rocked up with them. "Kiss me."

Jim watched as the two men caressed and petted each other with long kisses and impatient hands. He knew what that black cock felt like down his own throat and up his own ass. He knew the tight heat of Blair's ass as it gripped Jim's cock. And he knew the pleasure of joining Blair in pleasuring their Daddy. Those images sparked interest in the Jim's dick and his hands ached to touch it.

"Boy," Simon said, his back to Jim, "You live with this man, he shares your bed, how could you possibly ignore this responsive body?"

"I'm an idiot, Daddy," Jim admitted, "and I want to pleasure you, too."

"Not tonight, little boy," Simon warned, "you're too young for such things and I expect you to remember that."

"Yes, Daddy." Jim didn't even try to disguise his disappointment. He was being punished and whatever nurturing Daddy allowed later would not include sex for Jim. He made no effort to stop the tears that slipped down his face. No sex with Daddy was worse than the whipping, which was the punishment Daddy intended.

He watched every touch, responded to every noise like the strike of the strap. Blair made such wonderful sounds, expressing his abandonment to pleasure with small yelps, squeals, moans, and sighs. Simon was right; Jim did need to be reminded of what he had and what he had ignored.

After Blair worked a condom onto Simon with his very talented mouth, Simon rolled Blair onto his back and lifted the bare feet over his black shoulders before inserting a finger into the tight hole. "Ah, you're ready for me?" Simon was hot, wearing his shoulder harness against dark, sweaty skin and one sock that still clung to his left foot.

"Yes, Daddy," Blair groaned, "and I'm ready now. Do it. Please."

Leaning forward and capturing Blair's mouth, Simon pushed forward, easing his cock inside Blair's body. Blair arched upwards and drew more of the flesh inside. Simon held perfectly still and allowed Blair to complete their union. "I love you when you're this hungry for me."

"I'm always hungry for you," Blair admitted as Simon pulled away from Blair's mouth and gripped Blair's hips. "And now, I want all your power, all you strength. I want you cock so far inside of me that it comes out my mouth."

"Oh, yeah," Simon growled and rocked himself into Blair.

There were no more words, only growls and moans and flesh slapping flesh until Jim was certain Simon would split Blair in half, but he only gripped the black shoulders tighter and thrust back with the same force Simon used to thrust into him. It was primal and fierce and filled the room with all the smells of unrestrained male sex.

Jim closed his eyes to block the sight but the sounds and odors were just as powerful and he longed to join them. He wished Simon had bound him so he could fight the restrains but Simon had ordered him to remain still and watch so Jim didn't even have the pleasure of using his feelings against chains. He needed to fight the controls Simon placed on him and it was frustrating when that was taken from him, as Simon had intended when he issued the orders. Simon's punishment had many facets and many effects.

Both men roared in climax and lay quietly, still joined, where they stayed for an eternity. Jim didn't think either of them would ever move. "Daddy?" he whispered.

"What, boy?" Simon grumbled, without moving. "I thought I ordered your silence."

"No, Daddy," Jim replied, "well, maybe, but I'm not sure."

"Then why are you disturbing me now, boy?" Simon kissed Blair's neck. "Are you jealous?"

"Are little boys allowed to be jealous, Daddy?"

"Don't be impudent, boy," Simon warned, "And don't spoil my mood. You won't like the consequences."

"Yes, Daddy," Jim confirmed. "It's just that I want to be over there, with you."

"Not gonna happen," Simon stated. "And as of now, you do not have permission to speak."

Jim closed his mouth, having been clearly dismissed while his lover and his Daddy snuggled closer. Blair raised his mouth for Simon's kiss, the movement severing their physical connection and causing Blair to whimper at the loss. Every sound Blair made echoed a memory for Jim from times before Blair had joined them, a point at which Jim had to share both of his men with each other. Being made to watch while not participating was the punishment Daddy knew it was. There were more tears that Jim did not try to stop; this was what Daddy intended and the sooner Jim complied, the sooner he would be welcomed back between them.

His knees ached, reminding Jim of how long he had been in this position. It felt like hours, especially since Simon and Blair had grown silent. Jim tried to shift quietly, but Simon heard.

"Problems, boy?"

Stopping the words before they left his mouth, Jim allowed a soft, "Mmmm."

"Up, pet," Simon said as he caressed Blair's ass. "We need to handle our little boy."

Blair struggled to sit up, his hair in his face. "Yes, Daddy."

"Bring me his diaper bag," Simon ordered, "and fix him a bottle."

Pushing his hair up and out of his face, Blair kissed Simon's mouth. "Yes, Daddy." Then headed to the playroom.

"No," Jim wailed.

Simon glared at Jim, silencing him. "I know what you need. I always have."

Nodding, Jim remembered the first time Simon had diapered him, forcing him into babyspace. It had been after an ugly case in Vice that had gone horribly wrong, taking the lives of two male teenagers. He had assumed all the guilt and was lashing out at everyone. Simon had taken Jim back to the loft, spanked him for the first time, then wrapped a towel around his sore butt and rocked him to sleep. When Jim had awakened, Simon replaced the towel with an adult diaper, and pushed Jim into babyspace for an entire weekend. Jim had not had bathroom privileges, couldn't feed himself, and couldn't talk. Simon had cared for his every need. Except sex.

And it was likely that there would not be sex this weekend either.

But the babyspace did take away some of the emotional pain in a way nothing else ever had. Jim couldn't get here without being forced, but he had admitted long ago that it helped more than he wanted it to.

Blair returned with a large bag printed with baby rattles, alphabet blocks, diaper pins and other baby items in blues and greens. He gave the bag to Simon, then went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

"On the bed, on your tummy," Simon ordered. "I need to make sure you're not still bleeding."

Jim crawled to the air mattress; babies didn't walk. The sheets were still damp with sweat and sex, and the odor assaulted Jim's nose. Without being able to talk, Jim used a signal that he and Simon had worked out early in their relationship: he formed his hands in a T, the sports signal for time out.

Simon nodded.

"Master," Jim asked, "may I dial my senses down? It's difficult for me to stay soft when I can smell you both."

"Smell, Daddy?" Blair rattled a pan on the stove. "He does have a point."

"Only smell, boy," Simon allowed. "I know your butt hurts, but there's a reason for that."

"Yes, Daddy." Jim closed his eyes, picturing the dials as Blair had taught him, adjusting his sense of smell until he could handle the current environment. "Thank you." He lowered his head respectively.

"On your tummy, little boy," Simon ordered, "or I can make your life really miserable.

Nodding in acknowledgment, Jim lowered himself onto the sheets, inhaling the wonderful scent in spite of himself.

"I do such nice work," Simon stated as he took a bottle of witch hazel from the bag and used it on Jim's butt, drawing wet cotton across each welt. "You won't be sitting down much for a while, boy."

"Ummmm," Jim muttered, fully aware of how sore he was going to be when the screaming pain subsided and the sting of the liquid against his raw skin was gone.

"Gonna hurt when you pee, too."

"There's cream in the bag, Daddy," Blair offered. "I got some new stuff that isn't as thick and icky as the Desitin. I hate cleaning that stuff off my hands."

"Gerber?" Simon pulled a bottle out of the bag, "We'll see how it works." He spread the cool liquid over Jim's butt, soothing the abused and delicate skin. "Feel good, boy?"

"Ummmm," Jim replied because it did. Being denied words but needing to communicate, Jim had learned how to put the emotions he was feeling into the sounds he was allowed to make.

"Turn over," Simon instructed, "and don't you pee on me. I know you're angry with me right now, but I promise you that pissing all over me will not make me happy."

He nodded, then rolled over, working to keep his butt from hitting the bed with too much force. He didn't want Daddy any angrier with him at this point.

Pulling a diaper out of the baby bag, Simon stared at the large, baby shaped diaper covered in blue bunnies. "Where did you find these?" he laughed as he stroked the lining inside that should keep the wetness away from Jim's skin. "Nice."

"I went shopping on the Internet," Blair admitted. "I found lots of sites dedicated to baby play. I even found baby clothes for him but didn't want to buy any until I showed them to you." Blair banged the pan again. "I also found some toys for him that will make the scene more real since they will be his size and not real baby size. His pacifier's in the bag."

Simon pulled it from the bag and stared at the adult size blue pacifier. He grinned and offered it to Jim, who resisted before sucking it into his mouth.

"Ummmm," Jim managed, thinking that it was nice to have something to suck on, even if it was plastic.

"Lift up," Simon instructed, as he slipped the diaper under Jim's butt.

"Ohhh," Jim complained as his raw flesh made contact with the fiber.

"There, that's a good boy," Simon cooed and chucked him under the chin. "I need to put more of this stuff," he picked up the bottle that said Gerber, "on your shaved skin as well. I don't want you to chafe; I love this smooth skin."

"Does it please you, Daddy?" Blair asked as he stood next to Simon, a large bottle with a nipple on it in his hand.

Turning, he stroked Blair's smooth crotch. "More than you know," Simon admitted. "What's that?"

"Well, I wanted a larger baby bottle for him but I found this adapter that lets me use a regular baby nipple with several different sized regular bottles so I can give him more than eight ounces at a time."

"What did you put in the milk?" Simon asked as he worked gel around Jim's cock.

"A little vanilla, something to help him sleep, and a little analgesia." Blair fondled the bottle. "We need him to sleep; something he hasn't been doing lately."

"What do you use?"

"A combination of herbs that a friend of mine helped me mix," Blair replied. "And when Jimmy co-operates, we can test it and I can help him. After all, we know he can't do things like Nyquil because of those bizarre reactions. But when he's in *bad boy* mode, he refuses to let me help him."

Simon raised his large hand to swat Jim's bottom, but Blair stopped him. "No, Daddy, please. We need to show our baby that we love him enough to punish him when he's bad, but to be here to nurture him as well."

"You're right, pet," Simon agreed and pulled the diaper around Jim's cock gently before fastening the Velcro tabs. "This is nice; much easier than the pins and things I've been using."

"Wait until you see the clothes we can buy for our baby, Daddy. They have snaps in the crotch so we can change him and everything. I also bought him knee pads because the long scenes are hard on his knees."

"You want to dress him?"

"If we're doing a long scene, like a weekend or something, I think it would be nice to dress him in something cute. I found booties, too, and they are so cute, even if they are expensive."

Jim groaned around the pacifier.

"We can look while he naps," Simon agreed, "and I'd like to look at some of those sites you mentioned. Maybe I can learn a thing or two to help me take care of my baby boy."

Blair stretched out next to Jim, removed the pacifier and inserted the bottle into his mouth. "I want you to drink it all, Jimmy, because you need to sleep, to rest. I'll feed you later, when you wake up hungry," Blair promised. "Daddy likes for me to help take care of you and I don't even mind the messy diapers. Not that he'd allow you to mess your diaper this time since he made you bleed. We don't want you to get sick."

Jim shook his head; it was hard enough to let go of control to pee in his diaper but pooping was even more difficult no matter how much encouragement he got from Daddy, and now from Blair. Maybe they wouldn't leave him in this space all weekend; he wanted sex with the men he loved, not just the nurturing.

"I'll decide what you'll do and when you'll do it, boy." Simon stretched out on the other side. "You know, a nap sounds pretty good right now." He yawned, then pulled an afghan from the sofa and covered the three of them. After wrapping the cover tightly around Jim, Simon snuggled closer and took the bottle from Blair. "I want to hold it and him while you wrap yourself around him from behind."

Blair smiled and pressed himself close to Jim and rolled him to face Simon.

Jim pushed the bottle away from him mouth and reached for Simon's nipple, wanting to touch his Daddy more intimately.

"Not yet, little boy," Simon warned, "but if you empty the bottle and you're still awake, Daddy will let you nurse."

"Ummmm," Jim responded and moved the artificial nipple back into his mouth and relaxed between his two men. Everything else would work itself out.

~~~~ end ~~~~~