Title: Unknown

Fandom: Sentinel

Author: Sonia

Email: Winterswolf@mindspring.com

Rating: NC-17

Series: Yes *but not a long one*

Date: 04/15/02

Type: Angst, Drama, perhaps humor

Summary: This isn't our Blair, this isn't our Simon, the whole team is messed up, everyone but Jim. Will he adapt? Or can he go back and fix things? Set it the far future, that just might be possible.

Untitled Sentinel Fic
by Sonia


The world. The Year 2222. The hell.

Jim shoved his hands in his coat pockets and prepared to enter hell. Walking up to the loft doors he entered his password into the keypad and the doors slid open for him. He was home not that anyone cared to notice. His lover, his husband was bent naked over the couch getting filled by Simon.

The affair had started a few years ago and at first they had tried to keep it a secret then they just stopped caring. Each day they grew more brazen about where they met to have their little lust fits, and no matter how much Jim complained they never really paid him any attention.

Sitting his bag down Jim ordered a beer from the electronic refrigerator and emptied it in one gulp. In any other situation like this a man would leave, but he couldn't bare the thought of never seeing Blair or his home again. Since they were legally married Blair would have his choice of keeping the loft and a few other things he shared with Jim. That's the way the law worked these days.

Jim gave them a distasteful look and ordered himself another beer. He moved around to a chair beside the rutting couple and vocally commanded the television to come on. He would of used the remote but the rutting couple was currently plastered over it.

Blair opened one eye and gave him a lustful glare. "Oh...so you.... are.... here...," he said through pants and thrusts.

Jim frowned; they could at least pay him the courtesy of not speaking to him until they finished. He shook his head in disgust waiting for Blair to finish what he had to say.

"He's a much better fuck then you ever were, I don't even think I can get a hard on with you anymore." Blair said as he turned his head to grin at Jim.

Jim looked away for a moment stung by those words but he was used to them now. "Good to see you're having fun, mind taking that behind closed doors?"

Simon laughed as he pulled out of Blair and sat down beside his curly haired partner. "Don't worry, we're done for now. So how did your day go at your pitiful little job?" Simon said with a slight air of amusement to his voice.

Simon had quit his job as Police Captain when him and Blair had first started their little fling.

"Caught a few bad guys, same old, same old." Jim replied turning his gaze back to the television and refusing to look at them again. This surely was hell.


End part 1