Title: Captive snippet


Author: Kateri

Email: bmke2001@yahoo.com or bmke2001@hotmail.com

Fandom; The Sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: AU, D/s themes, and sex

Authors Notes: This is just a snippet scene from my new 'Captive' AU series. The first of which I hope to have out later this week. For those wondering about my Alpha Sentinel story (I delude myself into thinking people are dying to read the next one) It is in the process of being rewritten, beta'd, and finished. It should be posted in its entirety sometime this week. As for the next Sentinel's Guide short, that is halfway done, should also be out by the weekend.

Captive snippet
by Kateri



Sorsha Caladone, Serenity Sector Special Envoy to the Warlord Wildpanther swallowed nervously as she stood before the ornate doorway into the Throne Room of Black Panther Keep. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes Sorsha centered herself for the confrontation about to take place. Sorsha nodded to her escorts and the panther carved doors were thrown open.

Sorsha found herself in a large room with a throne at the other end. Ignoring the rest of the room Sorsha walked at a dignified pace toward the man sitting on the throne. As she drew closer she realized that there was a figure kneeling next to the throne. She was about twenty-five feet from the dais the throne sat upon when she recognized the figure kneeling next to the Warlord and felt her spirits fall.

Ten feet in front of the dais she was stopped and she took a moment to take in the sight in front of her now that her shock was beginning to wear off.

Sitting on his throne as if he ruled the galaxy was Sentinel-Warlord James Ellison Wildpanther. Sorsha admitted that he made a striking picture to herself. A tall man with the muscles of one who trained as strictly as his men the Warlord was dressed in black silk pants and velvet knee-high boots, topped only with a sleeveless silk vest that stretched tightly across his pectorals. Wildpanther's only decorations was a platinum hoop in his left ear, a platinum
armband on his upper right arm, and platinum wrist guards on both wrists.

Wildpanther lifted his hand to place it on the head of the man kneeling to the right of his throne and thus bringing Sorsha's attention to him. Sorsha felt a pang in her heart as she took in the son of her dearest friend and the reason she was here.

Blair Sandburg was halfway kneeling next to the throne, sitting on his left leg with his right leg out from under him to his side. With his head leaning into Wildpanther's caress it was a very sexual pose enhanced by the fact that Blair was naked of both clothes and body hair. He was however wearing several pieces of jewelry. In his left ear he wore
two platinum hoops, and on his upper arms he wore two delicate, yet masculine armbands similar too Wildpanther's. In his right nipple was a hoop with a sapphire carved into the shape of a cat. It was, however the exquisite platinum slave collar adorning Blair's slender neck that she focused on.

It was a masterpiece of craftsmanship, and had to cost more than some small planets. Made entirely of platinum it encircled Blair's neck and was three inches wide. Sapphires one fourth of an inch in diameter encircled the collar on the top and bottom. Black panthers in various poses made from black diamonds encircled the collar, with wolves made from smoky gray diamonds lying at the panther's feet.

Sorsha gasped when Blair lifted his face somewhat and made eye contact with heavy-lidded, lust-filled eyes. A chuckle brought Sorsha's attention back to Wildpanther, who had a small self-satisfied smile on his face.

"Welcome to my Keep Envoy Caladone," Wildpanther said. "I have to admit the only reason you are here is I was
curious why the Serenity Sector would want to send a Special Envoy to me. After all, I have no dealings with your people." This last was said with a smug smile and a small pat to Blair's head that had him leaning in closer to the hand.

Sorsha struggled not to let neither Wildpanther's words or actions affect her visibly, but Sorsha feared that the Warlord was well aware of what she thought of the scene in front of her.

"It is your dealings with just one of the citizens of Serenity that brings me here Warlord." Sorsha said mentally chanting a calming mantra.

Wildpanther leaned back in his throne and cupped the back of Blair's head with his hand.

"I have no dealings with a citizen of your Sector Envoy," Wildpanther replied with yet another smile and began guiding Blair around to the front of his throne using just his hand on Blair's head.

Sorsha opened he mouth to reply scathingly but let out a strangled gasp instead when Blair knelt in between Wildpanther's legs and began nuzzling his groin. The blatantly sexual actions were only partly responsible
for Sorsha's speechlessness. By turning his back on her Sorsha was able to see for the first time the tattoo that encompassed Blair's back. A black panther with blue eyes was mounting a silver-gray wolf wearing the same collar as Blair.

Sorsha watched, eyes growing wider, as Blair's hands slid up the Warlord's legs. His hands stopped only to begin rubbing the insides of Wildpanther's thighs with his thumbs.

Sorsha took a deep breath and tried to continue once more.

"Warlord, I am here to demand the immediate release of a Serenity citizen as per the Treaty of Bollivar."

Sorsha found herself once again unable to continue as she observed Blair opening Wildpanther's fly and engulfing his fully erect cock after placing his hands back on the Warlords thighs. Sorsha found herself unable to look away as Blair's head began to bob up and down and low sucking noises reached her ears. Wildpanther simply leaned back and petted Blair's hair while looking Sorsha directly in the eyes.

It only took a few moments for Wildpanther to reach his climax. After Blair finished licking him clean and tucking his now spent cock back into his pants Wildpanther stood and looked down at Sorsha with a face devoid of emotion.

"There is no citizen of Serenity here Envoy." Wildpanther said. He then looked down with a smile at Blair who was kneeling at his feet. Petting Blair's hair, he brought his hand around to Blair's chin to guide him to a standing position before him. Wildpanther slowly slid his hand from Blair's face to his shoulder and from there to his chest.

"Yes, there are no citizens of Serenity here are there my Little Wolf?" Wildpanther asked right before pulling on Blair's nipple ring.

"Yes James," Blair gasped out before throwing his head back against Wildpanther's muscular chest.

Wildpanther continued to play with the nipple ring for a few moments until Blair was writhing from need in his hold. Wildpanther then began to slide his hand further down Blair's body toward his erect and leaking cock to roll Blair's balls in his hand to roll them together. Just before Sorsha turned to leave she say the Warlord wrap his large hand around Blair's cock and begin to stroke it.

Sorsha almost ran in her haste to escape the sounds of pleasure behind her. Mentally she agreed with the Warlord, no member of the Communes of Serenity was here. Blair Sandburg was dead to them. Just as she walked through the doors there was a howl of pleasure from Blair. Turning she witnessed Wildpanther and Blair locked in a passionate kiss, with Blair trying to wrap himself around the larger Warlord and Wildpanther with one hair tangled in Blair's long curls looking as if he were attempting to devour the younger man. Before she could see were they would go from here the massive doors slammed shut and her escorts motioned her to follow them.

The End.. For now
Feed back will get you more