Blown Under Cover

Warning Posable sex with two men. R at best or worst.

Not mine. Not in my right mind Woke up with a dream. Blair Is bar hopping with his buddies.

 

BLOWN UNDERCOVER

By Bluesky

The bar was smokey dark and loud. His younger college friends had been dragging him up and down the short bar scene, looking for chicks, and the ultimate heaping place. They were also trying to cheer Blair up. It was his birthday, and he was 21. Man. If they only knew. The bar did not seem to be much more hopeful, and the energy that had fueled the gang had been starting to dissipate. Perhaps this would be the last stop. He was the one that they were trying to get drunk, but by careful bribing of the bartenders he had been getting rather light rum and cokes. he was just not into getting drunk. Saw no real point in it. Naomi and he had traveled the world, and he had had wine and beer and any thing that he had wanted in France and .. well he just did not see the point.

Any way. He grabbed a table as the rest of his sodden gang headed to the bathroom. A server came up to take his order.

Oh God. A black muscle shirt, black jeans. Blue eyes to kill for. Or one blue eye. He had an eye patch that somehow made the look more than.. well dangerous. The man had to be about 30, and in top condition, Beef Cake for days. Blair's mouth went dry. He stood there for long moment, a whimsical grin on his face as he let Blair stare at him. Hell it got him better tips if he let them ogle.

After a full minute, He cleared his throat. "Can I take your order?" His voice was sultry, and deep, suggestive. He was a long lean drink of water and Blair at the moment just wanted to drink him up.

Perhaps he had more rum than he had thought. One of the side effects of drinking too much is that you think that you have not drank too much.

"Yes,.. Please." Blair stammered. "Today is my birthday, and my friends are trying to get me drunk. I do not drink, so was wondering if you could bring me cokes with just a touch of rum?" Blair blushed. He realize just how uncool that sounded.

"Hum. OK. Can I see some ID?" His server looked on, amused but somehow impressed. Blair looked over to the bathrooms. He hoped that Jamie was not getting sick. That might teach them not to chug yagermister, the nastiest stuff that he had ever encountered in a glass.

Blair pulled out his Rainier college ID. His server looked it over, smiled sweetly. "Happy birthday Blair. Your drink is coming right up."

He watched the black denim sheathed ass as his server walked away. "Stupid stupid stupid. Dam. I should have got his number when I could." He muttered to himself. God the man was sex on a stick, and well, something about him drew him.

The gang came out of the bathroom at last. Jamie looked green around the gills, flanked by two of there friends. He was just holding his own.

"Hay, Blair. Think that we have to cut the evening short. Jamie is puking his guts out, and you know the littering laws, we have to take him back to his dorm."

"OK. You guys go ahead. I just ordered, "

Tom stepped close to Blair. He was just a little drunk. He kissed Blair on the cheek. "Happy birthday, buddy. "He hicked up, embarrassed, "You know that this is a gay bar? He looked around bewildered and some how surprised "

"It is OK. Just get Jamie home, and take care of yourselves. I have a drink coming. Will see you tomorrow. Don't forget to drink a lot of water, and your notes for class."

He watch his friends leave, with a certain amount of glee. As much as he loved them, he truly wanted to have some alone time. The music cut off, and the Bar was close to being silent. Not much action at 12 am on a Tuesday night.

Tall dark and dangerous came back to him with his drink. "On the house birthday boy. Were did your friends go Blair?"

"Put the pups to bed. Can't run with the Big dogs." Blair laughed. at the expression on the mans face.

"I see." He paused. "Any thing else I could do for you?"

"Well, it is my birthday, and I am alllll alone. Do you have a break coming up or something? Want to sit and talk to me? You know my name, what is yours?"

"Jimmy. You can call me, Jimmy." He sat down across from Blair at the dime sized table. "It is quiet. I can sit and talk." Friendly. Nice. Hot. Hell. Just the look that was coming at him from the one blue eye was hotter than what he got from most lovers in the mid of passion.

"You live around here, Jimmy? "

"Just sort of passing through. Know the bar keeper. Doing him a favor while he is out of town, Been staying in the room upstairs, Working swing shifts till I find something. Just got back into the states. Was over seas on tour."

"I hear you. Been lots of places. Takes time to find your roots when you have been away."

A sad look crossed over his face, flickering. "Some times you leave your roots behind." He shook off the moment. "So what are you taking at Rainier?"

The talk lasted for an hour, with just one interruption for him to get a check, and lock the front door. Blair suddenly realize that he was the last patron, and a not paying one at that.

"Oh Man, I had better go." He glanced around, Guilty that he was keeping the place open, and not even buying anything. "I don't want to be a bother. It is just that I don't get to talk to many people that have been to the places that you have been seen what you have seen, done what you have done. You have been there. Lived it breathed it. Done it."

"Been done by it." A wry smile filled his full sensual mouth. a hit of sad, a shade of bitter, and acceptance over all of that, It was a truly erotic blend. "Really, I am enjoying myself. Most that come in are just trying to find some meat or a quick fuck, a pick up. Your straight, more is the pity. I would love to take you home just so that I could make you coffee in the morning and talk more. Let alone make love to you."

"I am BI." The words slipped out of his mouth before he could think about them. "Just like everyone else. It is the person, not the package that I am attracted to. But you have a really nice package, If you do not mind me saying." Where were these words coming from? Blair had been a shameless flirt before, but he had never hit on a guy.

He watched in slow motion as the hand came to his face and stroked his cheek, then cupped the back of his head and drew them together, for a kiss. It was so slow, giving him every opportunity to protest, pull back. Say no. He did none of treys things. Blair leaned into the kiss, one hand on the small table, the other going around the back of Jimmy, holding on for support, comfort, dear life.

Firm full lips moist, sensual, slow, kissing, tong parting his lips, flickering testing, gentle evading, inviting Blair's tongue to come out and play. This was different from the groping kisses that he had had from people his own age. It was powerful. An end to itself, not a preliminary to be got out of the way, or a work up to the next step. Blair was drowning in this kiss. Breath. Remember to breath. It is possible to breath and kiss. He remembered that just before he had to pull away. Now nice. The kiss went on for a long time.

When at last they reluctantly parted, Jimmy did not look at his watch. He looked at Blair.

"Can you stay the night? My room is upstairs."

"Try and kick me out, after a kiss like that." Blair grinned. He had not felt this happy or excited in a long time. This was the first time that he had ever been picked up by a strange man, but he felt safe. Something about him. Well,.. He could not put a name on it. He Clicked.

The room was sparse. A queen sized bed, a footlocker, a bean bag chair and lava lamp a recliner and reading lamp, bookshelf full of thick books and paperback, The room was neat and impersonal.

Blair looked around the room, The anthropologist in him surveying, looking for clues as to the person that he was spending the night with.

As though knowing what Blair was up to, "Room came this way. The only thing that is mine is the foot locker. And a few books."

At any other time Blair would have inspected the book case to try and figure out what books were Jimmy's and what were house books. But his agenda was different tonight. Jimmy turned on the lava lamp, and off the over head.

The blue light permeated the room, casting it into a relief of shadows and shapes and forms. Safe dark. Full of secrets that could be shared.

And then Jimmy's hands were on him, and thinking was a superfluous activity, something to be tossed aside like the layers of clothing that Jimmy was gently striping from his body.

"So, Blair, have you ever done this before?"

Large sensual fingers were exploring his chest, toying with his nipples, sliding over the thick fur that almost hid them.

"Nnnooo... No." Blair's head was tossed back, and he was staying on his feet by the dint of holding on to Jimmies shoulders. His knees were weak, and his whole body was trembling.

"Ever pay for it?" Jimmie's mouth was in his ear, breathing soft hot exciting humid air into the opening, following it up with a tong that did wicked and mind melting things.

Blair opened his eyes. Shock was on his face. "Please, No. Don't do this to me." He made an attempt to step back, grief raising like a wave over him. If this was about cash, he was going to slit his wrists.

"Shooooosh.. It is OK.. Just kidding." Jimmy grabbed the retreating Blair and pulled him to him. Nibbled on his ear, stroked his hair, ran fingers up and down his spine.

"Man. OK. I am so glad. Sex is not about barter or cash. But if it is, don't tell me. I have got a hundred bucks my hard luck cash. If you are down on your luck, I will give it to you, and just walk away. You don't have to do any thing for it." Blair was gasping at this point. Steeling himself for disappointment.

"You would do that? For a stranger?" Jimmies blue eyes bore into his.

"For a friend. For any one that felt that he had to sell themself."

"I never sell myself. Just rent my soul by the hour. But this is your birthday. Happy birthday." He kissed Blair on the mouth. "Let me be real good to you." Jimmy slide down Blair's body, Kissing a trail down the rigged belly, Hands grasping Blair from behind, Holding him erect against the shaking weakness of his tightly wound body. With expert grace, he lowered Blair to the bed, and knelt between his thighs.

Looking up at the eager half afraid half shocked face, He pulled Blair down to him and kissed the sensitive mouth.

"Trust me. Let me make love to you."

Blair nodded and under Jimmie's hands laid back on the bed, his feet still on the floor, and let him undo his pants, and slide them down and away, skimming off shoes and socks, jumbling them in a completed tangle that would be sorted out later.

Blair was naked, vulnerable and splayed before him. A trembling offering of true innocence and trust. Jimmy's hands roamed over the offering, stroking each inch of flesh, raising passion to a level that till now Blair had not experienced. He pulled a condom out of his pocket and using an old whore trick, he placed the condom on Blair using his mouth alone, gliding it on, in short milking stokes, covering his flesh, safeguarding both of them from accidental harm.

Blair came close to losing it there and then. He watch the dark hair bobbing, the talented mouth engulfing his manhood, His hands holding his balls, milking his shaft, petting and pleasing his cock.

It would be so easy. To let this beautiful man milk him dry, to suck him off, take him so ... oh my!

Blair by force of will captured Jimmie's face between his hands, and pulled him up for a kiss. He was not going to just lay down and take this. He had never been a taker in bed, He was not going to start now.

"Get naked. Now." Blair stated, husky with need, aggressive with passion.

Jimmy's hands and Blair's striped away the remainder of jeans and tee and boots. Naked Jimmy went from being awesome to God-like.

Jimmy spread himself on the bed. Blair Pounced.

It was different being on top, the aggressor. Yes,. Jimmy was a man, Blair was well aware of that, but kissing the mustached mouth, Lying on the hard muscled body, hard chest beneath him, was a little unnerving, at first.

But the blue eyes smiled at him, and it was going to be OK. He nibbled on his ear, much the way that had been done to him, tugging a little on the earring, one hoop, compared to his two. His hair was short thick. Bristly, like a sable brush, pleasing in it crispness, almost sharp under his hand. He wondered what it would be like long, but somehow knew that would never happen. Blair kissed the widow's peek hair line, and worked his way down the long and rugged face. There was nothing soft about him. For a moment, Blair imagined him as a soldier, a fighter, a weapon. It image both turned him on and repulsed him. The hands on his back that were doing such wonderful things were hands that had no doubt held a gun, killed. For a moment he wanted nothing more than to flee, but Jimmy kissed him once more, and all such thought was gone.

"So what would you like, Jimbo?" Blair rocked on his lover's body, his hips straddling, cocks pressed on one another. He was close. So oh so close.

"This is your first time. You pick. I am open for any suggestions." He ran a hand over Blair's ass, flickering a finger questing over the tight divot, teasing, "Want to do me?" He asked casually, thrusting his hips up, rubbing his hardness on his.

Blair moaned. "Do you? Oh God. I want, I don't know what I want.I don't know the names of things, but... ' Blair who had never know a shy moment in his life blushed. "I want to do things that will make you feel good. I want to learn every thing about you, and all of your buttons and how to press each one of them. I want to make you feel the best that you have ever felt." Blair kissed him on the neck.

Jimmy was silent for a moment. Overwhelmed. A deep breath. He was in over his head. This was not turning out to be what he thought it was going to be. Blair was a true innocent. He was not looking for a John, or a fast fuck, or just a random blow job. He was not drunk, looking for just anything that would trip his trigger. Oh God. How low had he sunk? He just could not do this to this innocent. He could not destroy him this way.

It was not about cash. It was not about scoring. Oh god. How was he going to get himself out of this one? How could he save himself and this angel that had dropped out of heaven in to the hell of his life?

This was the first time that he had come close to losing it. He had done this so many times. Scored so many times. He had a hell of a track record. He could not blow it now.

He looked up at the intense face above him. Yearning. Hot, needing, Oh how could he have let it go this far? He had lost himself for a moment. If the boys in vice could see him now. Falling for a John, one not even a John. Some kid looking for true love or the next best thing to it. And he could fall so easily. He had been warned about this, falling in love with a Client.

A firm thrust of a hard cock on his brought him back to himself.

"What would you like?" Blair licked his lips. Jimmy was so distant for a moment, just like he was in a different time zone.

He considered it for a moment. "This."

Blair found himself suddenly on his back, legs pinned up over his shoulders, open and exposed, with an aroused predatory Jimmy kneeling over him. He stroked his cock along his inner thighs, nudging his fur covered nuts, playing of his cock, stroking it on ether side, a lubricated comdon over the dry one that was on him.

Blair whimpered. Need, arousal, fighting with fear, and uncertainty. He felt.... Knew that Jimmy would not hurt him, but Oh god... He wanted, he wanted,.... he did not know what it was he wanted.

Using his body and upper arms to hold his legs in place, Jimmy kissed Blair, holding his face in his hands. "You OK with this?"

"All of that yoga is paying off.. Think so. Just.. you know. Be gentle?"

"Not a problem, kid, I got you. You are going to love this."

With remarkable ease, he slid down still holding the legs up and open, and began to lick and suck on Blair's cock. When his ministrations started wringing moans from his victim, he moved down a touch and started kissing his ass, licking and slowly lightly rimming the tight pucker

Blair lost it. Jimmy was slowly fisting his cock, doing something unspeakably unthought of and weird and wonderful to him. If someone had told him this am that on his birthday some strange man he had just met would be sucking his cock, licking his ass, and he would be spending into his fist, he would have inquired as to the quality of there drugs.

Blair's world devolved. This must be what it means to be telaported.

When he, floating like some way ward feather caught in an eddie, came back to his own body, Jimmy was laying beside him, smiling down into his face.

"Wow" The word was worlds too short of what he wished to convey, but it was the best that his still disoriented brain could come up with at the moment.

Jimmy leaned down and kissed him.

Disassembled. The errant body parts were slowly coming back to him, reconnecting neural pathway that had been stimulated to overload were re-establishing themselves. He could feel his toes once more. Yes,.. that was an arm. A arm around a hard body. His hard body. OH God.

"Thank you..?" What did you say to someone that you nearly knew that had sent you to an altered stat of existence that here-to-now you had only imaged could exist? He had a sudden new found respect for some of the friends that only dated older men and women. There was a LOT to be said for experience.

"My pleasure. And I hope yours. Happy birthday!" No harm no cash no fowl. It could end now, he could slip the kid out the back, give a story to the boys about the one that got away, and it would be all clear. He would not have to explain that he had got a side order of chicken, a slice of fresh and tender just legal hot crossed Blair buns. He hoped that the team that backed him up was not hovering around. He had not checked in, and was at risk of them checking in on him. God. He was so screwed.

Speaking of screwed. Blair's was looking at him in ways that he had only dreamed of someone looking at him. "Man, like wow." His arms encompassed his broad hard chest, and Blair was suddenly on top of him, thickly furred chest rubbing oh his, the silver nipple ring tickling gently on his left nipple. Cool, tingling, a pinpoint of sensation that was so ... oh my, in the nest of flesh and hair on top of him. Long locks of his hair trickled down on his neck, each soft fragrant strand a tease of sensation, stimulation, on his suddenly hyper sensitive skin.

Blair took his face in his hands and deliberately kissed him, soft slow and reverently. Homage to some arcane god, worship in his eyes.

"Let me...Please show me what to do... I want to do you. I need to give you back as good as I got. It might take me the rest of my life though, just to warn you." He grinned happily, as though the idea made him quietly happy.

Jimmy boy... you have got yourself in deep this time.

The young recover fast. Blair was rubbing his recovered erection on Jimmy's belly, humping him in a no nonsense way. Jimmy moaned in need and frustration. It seemed that he was not going to break his solicitation bust record tonight. He had to contact the vice squad. Otherwise, he might have an audience. How to do that though? Shit.

"Hay, take it easy sweetheart. I'm with you.. just have to make a pit stop, can you hold out for like five minutes?"

Blair moaned, and kissed Jimmy before rolling aside, comforting his still hard cock, petting it in the absence of his lover, for a moment."I will try and not expire till you get back. Just ... well I will be here."

Jimmy kissed his bedpartner, and grabbed his jeans, slid them on sans underwear. Phone in the bar. He called the cell phone that his crew had. It rang like 8 times. Dam. At last the phone was picked up, and a sleepy voice picked said "Vick".

His voice was not quiet right for someone that had been sleeping, too high, rushed, nerves. Hum. "It is me. This bust was a bust. Calling it a night. You take it easy."

"OK. Need a ride?" He had ridden in with Vick.

"Na, Going to crash here. Too tired, and can deal with the bus.

Chortling on the other end. "OK, just remember the last time you had the rent boy outfit on the bus, you had to make an arrest befor you made it to work! Take it easy Ellison. Better days. Better lays."

Jim breath a sigh of relief. That was one problem down. Now to deal with the next one. He was still confused about Vick. He never took naps on the job. Hum. something else was up. Think about it later. For now he had a hot sweet potato upstairs waiting for him. He grabbed two bottles of orange juice. Needed a cover for being gone this long, and well, they were going to need fluids.

Blair wanted to learn some things. Well, baby he was about to join another world of experence. Jimmy licked his lips in anticapation

He had been gone a long time, at least 8 minutes. It was all that Blair could do to stay in the bed and not try and find him and drag him back, or perhaps take him were he found him. Take him were was the question. the overwhelming need to do something to-with this man was making him a bit nuts. He had never been drawn to any one male or female before. It was though an invisible lead had been attached to him, and that what ever happened he would be drawn back, like a bunggie cord that would not allow too much distance.

Jimmy entered the room, Blair decorating it, blanket swirled over his body like some frosting on a cake, just hiding enough to make it interesting, his teeth and nipple ring flashing at him in the glow of the lava lamp. Oh God. He almost drooped the orange juice. He stood in silence for some moments, just watching.

"Hay, Jimmy. Glad that you are back. Now its a party. "He pulled open the blanket, in an open offering invitation to the large man, wiggling back a bit, hoping that he did not look too eager, or needy.

"Right. Want some OJ? Thought that we might replace some of .. our precious bodily fluids."

Blair started to giggle, stopped, and then snickered silently. "Dr. Strangelove, oh my. As long as you don't try and feed me purity of essence, I am all yours."

How refreshing. Blair got the joke. Perhaps there was not as big of a gap in interests as he thought. He grinned at the boy, and handed him both OJ to hold as he slipped off his jeans and slid into the bed.

"Hey man these are cold!"

"Cold can be nice. Ice can be nicer" An evil grin passed over Jimmy's face. He took back one of the bottles of OJ, and pressed Blair on his back. Using the round base of the bottle, he lightly ran the rim of the bottle along his chest, rolling it in a swirling pattern, making Blair squirm and shiver. He then ran his tongue along the same path, warming the chilled skin, lapping at the rock hard nipples, alternating with the cold bottle and hot mouth on different parts of His chest and body, teasing him to distraction and frustration.

At last, pushed beyond his limits Blair declared, "I'll talk, I'll talk, just tell me what you want to know. This is the coldest thing that any one has ever done to me, No pun intended. Are you trying to kill me?"

Jimmy looked at Blair, panting shivering, shaking with need and arousal and frustration. Perfect. Just the way he liked them. Like a well laid fire, one match would have it go up in flames. He grinned to himself. This was going to be such fun.

He had just begun to play.

Jimmy surveyed his handy work. Blair was all but shaking with need, randy to the point of self immolation. It was a cruel thing to do, to take someone to the edge, not once touching them below the waist.But he did it to prove a point.

"Sex is all about buttons. How turned on are you?" Jim slid his nails gently over the inside of his arm, across the inner elbow, skimming along the ridge the tight mussel of his biceps. Blair shuddered.

"Pleases. Yes,. a lot. I have been traumatized. I will never look at a bottle of OJ the same ever."

"And where did I touch you?" Jimmy blew a soft warm breath alternated with cool ones over his exposed nipples.

"All over.. My chest. Arms. Ears. Neck. Did some real work on my belly button, man, that was intense. Never thought that would be .. like that."

"The body is all one erogenous zone. I never tricked your willie, or made a move below the waist. Yet you are tethering on the edge of exploding. Ever have that happen before?" A blue eye bore into his.

"Man, no. I need more. Please, can we stop for just a minute? I want to need to hold you. This is just too intense." Blair was on a verge of something. Tears were on that list.

"Sure. " The larger man scooped the college boy into his arms. After a few minutes the trembling stopped, and he calmed, the bounding heart slowed. Jimmy Kissed Blair on the head, stroking his back in large lazy circles, designed to calm not to inflame.

"So, what do you want?" Jimmy was trying to be gentle, but a low earthy sensual tone had creeps into his voice.

"You" And Blair kissed him, deep and passionate on the mouth.

Blair hand on his face disloged the eye patch. For a moment neather one noticed, till Blair pulled away, gathering his breath.

"Oh, gosh, I am so sorry,.." he was stuned, One blue eye turned on him was wepon enough. But now two? Dam.. why was he wereing a patch, when it was clear that nothing was wrong with his eye?

"Jim .. Why?"

Jimmy was at a loss to explain.

Oh Shit. How could he explain to Blair the reasons that he chose to use an eye patch? It was just more than part of his rent boy look. He had found out quiet by accident that when he had an eye patch on he was less likely to have the odd lost moments. The petit mal sort of time outs that his mind played on him when he was focused on something too hard. It was sererendipity that he had found this out when he was undercover. He did not know why. Just that he did not have to explain the possibility that he was epileptic to his co-workers, and that was enough for him. And that he was undercover vice cop, that this was part of his way to hid his too well known face, well that was a step that he was not about to take now if at all.

A partial truth would have to do. He could not lie to this beautiful young man.

"It helps keep me from having well fade outs. Some times I just get overwhelmed. I don't think that I need it now though. It helps in the bar, with the lights and things. Been told it makes me look dashing and sexy." He grinned hoping that Blair would buy it. It was the truth, as much as he could tell him at the moment.

"Fade outs? Like what? " Concern and interested filled his face. Sex was pushed to the back burner, as he queried about this problem of his new found friend.

"Not important. You are much more interesting at the moment than me" Jimmy ran a hand over his chest down to the still hard cock, and gave a gentle stroke with one finger.

"Oh God. How do you do that? You can find places on me that I did not even know existed!"

"It is a gift. " He rolled Blair over on to his back, and began his attack once more, with feather light touches and kisses on his face and neck, holding his head between his hands, kissing his mouth slowly and working up to an impassioned deep soul kiss.

Blair was helpless under the skillful hands. He had always been an equal partner, a giver most of the time. To be so..... mastered, strung out like taffy, played like a violin, made to cry out in unexpected pleasure and sensations, his body sensitized as one hot spot after another was uncovered and exploited, Jimmy's wicked mouth doing evil things to the place were his neck and his shoulder met, the back of fingertips and nails swirling up the sweet fold behind his knee, and up his thighs, dancing oh so briefly over his ass, Inscribing a Celtic knot work pattern on his body, all with finger light touches and strokes, seeming random, but finding and unweaving him just the same.

Blair whimpered. It was just so not fair. He clung to his lover, uncaring that he was and had been begging for some undefined something, for the last 15 minutes or so. Jimmy took pity on him.

"So what do you want?" Teasing, evil. Wicked Gentle. Sensual. Blair almost came from the warm breath in his ear.

"You..Please. Let me do something. ANYthing." Blair was back to the shaking needing quivering state that he had been in before. Good.

Jimmy laid back, arms flexed behind his head. "Take me, I am all yours." A inviting smile on his face, wicked tong licking his lips.

Blair did not have to be invited twice. "Vengeance is mine man. You are so in trouble." Blair pounced on his tormentor. He had a few tricks up his sleeve. And he had been taking notes.

Blair Had never had a better birthday.

Blair was a kisser. Oral was something that he had always given, truly enjoying the tastes and textures of his partners under his tongue. Jimmy's nipples tasted different from a woman's, more metallic, coppery or something, where women sometimes tasted like vanilla. The note taking part of himself made a list of things to compare later, the difference in making love to a woman to a guy. The chest was hard, not flat, but not the same soft fullness of a woman, but still a nice pillow, somehow less intimating than the cleavage of a bust, less breakable, this rock hard expanse, wall of flesh that had been offered up to him to ravish. It was like being a kid and being let lose on a large play ground, full of new and exciting toys to ride on.

Playground Jimmy. He snickered to him self at the image/

And found himself pulled up to face the blew eyes, regarding him puzzled, indulgent, questing.

"What is so funny Chief?" Jimmy did not look pissed, Yet. You could tell that he had not had many lover's laugh as they were licking and sucking his chest.

"Was just thinking, this was the best birthday that I had ever had. If someone had worked hard at it, I could not have been given a better present. I am really loving this you know. I just hope that I am making it good for you too. If you are enjoying this half as much as I am, then I am enjoying it twice as much as you."

Jimmy smiled at the wide eyed bouncy bundle of enthusiasm. Oh had he lucked out. He had not had this much fun in bed in a long time. And Blair was fun. Smart. Cuddly. And what a mouth. When he was using it.

"Well, you have a bit more unwrapping to do. You might want to get back to work." Humor and arousal were thick in his voice. Blair kissed him, smiled happily and returned to the quest of finding out were all of Jimmy's hotspots were on his chest.

Questing fingers ran up and down sensitive ribs, and up into the shoulders, down arms, exploring the inner working of elbows and folds of flesh lapping at the joint, the soft secret place that was on the inside of the elbow, running his tongue down to the wrist, licking his palm and ending sucking on each digit, scraping his teeth gently on the fingers, swirling his tongue along the pads of each finger.

He looked up to see his lover's reaction. A dreamy look was on his face. He was frozen in the moment, a look of concentration on his face, a hit of rapture in the half closed expression of his eyes, and slightly opened mouth. Man, He was zoned.

"Jimmy? Jim? You with me man?" He took the full long face and cupped it in his hands and kissed him softly, "I know I am good, but man, You look like you were in orbit." Blair rubbed his body on Jimmy's, nudging him with his erection, checking to see if Jimmy was still interested. Oh yes. Very much so. Coolness. Blair was relieved. He was still new enough at this that he wanted to be sure that he was not boring his partner, "I want you to have a nice time too. Just tell me what you want."

"You know how to give an old guy a heart attack. Don't hand me carta blanch like that. What I want is you. But let just take our time, OK?"

"I am so down with that." Blair resumed his inch by inch attack on the hard body before him, His ministrations and exploration winding over the hard body under him."Just feel free to clue me in once in a bit ok?"

"Do I look like I have any extra to hand out?" Both men snickered, and love making resumed.

****************

Oh God.

The kid was going to kill him.

Most of his bedpartners had just gone in for the kill so to speak, but he was drawing this out like it was excavating a tomb, carefully unearthing each treasure of passion or thrill at a time, He was not sure what he would do when he got around to getting below the belly button, but he was about to find out.

Oh God.

end part 10