Me again. Blair Sandburg. I'm supposed to tell ya all a little about yours truely. Guess I'll start by telling you that I'm Naomi Sandburg's darling baby boy. Not a clue who Daddy was. Think if Naomi thought she could sell me, she'd claim I was conceived without benefit of sperm. Been a shining light on the world since '69. Born the same year as Jim's truck. Kewl, huh?

I'm a TA at Rainier College in Cascade, Washington. Been in Cascade since I was 16. Yea, achild genius. Dork. Geek. That's me, but I'm sexy. God, am I sexy. No, Jim, I did NOT say oversexed. And I heard that table leg comment. Not nice, big guy.

Jim, the guy muttering behind the curtain, is my partner, and a sentinel. I got interested in Sentinel's after reading Sir Richard Burton's Journals. No, not the actor. The anthropologist.

I met Jim when his senses went ga-ga. A nurse I was...you know...eh, "tutoring" turned me onto him when he wound up in hospital. Anyway, he needed help controling his hyper senses and I knew how to do it. And what I didn't know I wasn't gonna admit. Been lucky enough to figure out the rest.

Anyway, that's me. Guide to the sentinel. Jim keeps me close by having me work as a police advisor...Without pay. And I get to write a paper that will earn me the title of Professor. That was the deal, anyway.

Turned out bad. The paper got out. Jim's secret got found out and all hell burst open upon our world. Only way I could fix it was reveal myself as a fraud. That's how I ended up here. Lost credibility lost me the job at the college. Simon and Major crimes arranged for me to earn my detectives badge. An option. But they wanted me to cut my hair. Look at this hair, man. Would you cut it?


Have a story, pic or character profile you would like to share with the archive, in any genre, any fandom? Join the archive's direct submissions/update list for this site at:

http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/makebelieve

OR

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve

Or check out our Mailing Lists page for a fandom/theme related list at

https://www.squidge.org/~peja/behindthescenes/mailinglists.htm