Title: Drabble

By Various Authors

Fandom: The Sentinel/Law and Order

Note: shall we drabble while the others are gone to the cons? a nice little Blair/other preJim pwp ? I'm more into slash then straight but could go either way in a drabble if anyone wants to go for it.



DRABBLE

By Angela K


Blair was mumbling agin . " Man where did I put that book? Professor Sims is going to kill me. " He had searched his stacks of artifacts and volumes three times already with no sign of it.

When had impressing Professor Sims become important to him ? If he was honest it was right from the start . And why not ? The prof was intelligent and gorgegous . Those legs went on forever not to mention the eyes . They were this amazing blue that seemed to see right through
a person. The mental picture he was making was beginning to raise his temperture.

"Stop droolng on yourself and go check the car agin you idiot" Blair said to himself.

"It's okay Sandburg . I'll wipe your chin anytime." Blair jerked his head around only to see the object of his fantasy standing there holding out a silk handkerchief to him.

*************
(Santana grins...) Part 2 Why should those lucky dogs have all of the fun??? I'm game. Here's my part. <g> Muhahahaha!
**********


Blair's chin almost hit the floor. /// Oh man....her skirt is shorter than usual! ///

When he was able to finally close his mouth and pull his eyes away from the rather revealing hemline, he looked up, locking his eyes on hers.

Professor Sims' eyes danced with amusement. She knew Blair had the hots for her, as did she for him. But she didn't want the young teaching fellow to think she was too easy, after all, she knew what it took to get the man she wanted and what to do with him once she had him. /// That's it baby....take the bait. We could have so much fun together. /// Seeing that the young man wasn't going to take the offered handkerchief, she quickly tucked it back into her blouse. Blair's eyes followed her every movement.

"Oh Professor Sims....I um wasn't expecting you." Blair stood up quickly, offering the woman his seat.

The attractive woman smiled her thanks as she sat down. "Blair, would you please call me DeAnna? Professor Sims makes me feel so.....*old*. " Her eyes twinkled teasingly at Blair.

"Sure, no problem Prof...." He smiled sheepishly. "I mean DeAnna." Blair looked nervously around his make shift office. He knew the book she wanted was somewhere in the clutter. "I know you're here for the book. I have still have it..." Blair turned his back and mumbled. "somewhere...."

Suddenly he felt a gentle finger run down the length of his back. "I wasn't really interested in the book Blair."

He turned to face her. His voice sounded nervous and strangled. "You're not?"

"No." She ran her index finger across his face, tracing his cheekbone. "What are you doing later tonight?" she asked in a sexy tone.

"I umm....."

******

Okay...I wanted to add something like.....
She felt pretty safe, since the bodies, of her previous conquests, had yet to be found.

I wasn't sure if I should or not....so I'll leave it up to you. Muhahahaha!

NEXT!!!!! <g>

******

Part3 by angela k :-)

Blair swallowed twice before he got control of his voice to reply " I um... ah.... Nothing ...planned anyway. What do you have in mind?" She couldn't tell him what she really had in mind . It would scare the poor boy to death. Her confidence was soring , after all , the other bodies had yet to be found . She could easily do another sweet young thing.

DeAnna Sims chuckled softly to herself and replied as she ran her finger down Blairs chest," Oh a little of this and a little of that . Are you game?"

"You know me . I'm young enough to want to try anything once."

The professor smiled as she stepped further into Blairs personal space and said " Your enthusiasm is inspiring. But most men can only do what I have in mind one time anyway."

" Oh .. really?"

"Really"

" Well maybe I should rest up first then . Say I meet you around 9:00 by the fountian "

She slid her hand down and cupped the bulge in Blairs groin . "Perfect ." she said as she gave it a squeeze " Don't be late . My men don't get second chances with me."

Blair coughed as she released him and stepped away toward the door . " Don't worry . I'd die before I'd miss this date."

"That's the right attitude . You are definietly my type of date "

Blair knelt down to tie his shoe for a better view as she walked away ." Damn. But she she has nice legs. "

"Yes she does ."

Blair jumped up and promptly fell spralled on his ass after colliding with the wall of muscle the voice came from. Speaking of legs these denim encased pair did go on forever .

********

Part 3 End Note: I tried to incorperate 4 you plot line -- of sims as a killer and trough in a male twist -- maybe the police are on to her and will use Blair as bait to catch her in the act??????

********
Part 4 by tc angela k :-)

"Damn but she has great legs"
"Yes she does"
(Blair looks up from his position on the hallway floor. Looks all the way up a pair of very long denim encased legs belonging to non other then a brand spanking new detective a young Mike Logan future lawdog)


********

Now these legs did honestly go on forever Blair thought to himself. "Wow " escaped his lips before he could engage his brain.

"You look cute too . " the legs replied " Is this a special talent of yours ?" he went on as he waved his hand at Blairs spread eagled position .

"Uh ... No ...I ... ah " Blair stuttered as he glanced back to see if the professer was still in the hall . He waved his hand as if to explain the oddity of it all. Giving up he went for the obvious " I was rather distracted and you startled me . Now will you please give me a hand up"

"I'm Logan , Mike Logan ."

"Blair Sandburg "

"Nice to meet you . Do you have plans for tonight ? I'd like to make up for dumping you on your ass . Cute though you were I 'd really rather see you upright ."

" Thanks but I have a date with Professor Sims at 9:00 "

"Oh sorry , I just thought ..... no offense intended ."

"None taken . You weren't off base . I've swung both ways since highschool."

"Gave me a fright there. Thought my gaydar was off" Mike chuckled " I only swing one way and you fit the bill to a T"

"Well , A guy likes to hear he still has it . I think"

" Sorry to embarass you . Maybe we can have coffee or something sometime soon"

"Yeah sure why not. This is my office drop by tommorrow ."

"I will" Mike waved as he walked off.

"Damn but he has a great ass . Shut up Sandburg before you really look like a fool"

Part 5 by Santanna

Blair made his way back to his desk and sat down. "Damn....Am I on a roll or what?" A smile played on his lips. "God....What would Jim say? He would really freak if he knew about Mike. But what do I care? I mean, it's not like we're an item or anything. Jim doesn't own me. Hell, he hasn't even acted like he cares for me in that sense. What he doesn't know won't hurt me. Besides, he'll be gone the whole week, and while the cats away, the Blair mouse will play." Blair laughed happily as he thought about how good his sex life was. He wondered if DeAnna might be interested in Mike too? After all, if two women was every man's fantasy, wouldn't two men be every womans? "Nah, I'm not so sure I wanna share just yet."

The young teaching fellow stood up and crammed as much as he could into his already over stuffed backpack. "If I leave now, I can get home, shower and change and still be early for my date with DeAnna."

With an added bounce, in his already energetic step, Blair turned off the lights to his office and made his way to his car, and the night he was sure he would never forget.

*****

Part 6 by angela k :-)
From: Fhianain@webtv.net

***Blair has gone home to prepare for the date.....****

Looking at himself in the mirror Blair adjusted his jeans again. "Down boy "

"What was that?"

"Oh Jim you're home . I .. ah.. didn't hear you come in." Blairs face went ten shades of red and he continued mumbling to himself "I have got to keep my mouth shut!"

"You had the hair dryer on . Didn't mean to scare you. Hot date ?" Jim replied thinking to himself "Man the Kid looks hot tonight.'

"Yeah . You know the new professer I mentioned . I finally got lucky today."

"She's here ." Jim had a strange look on his face ." With Simon?" he said as he moved quickly to the door opened it on the first knock. The look got even stranger as he was eye to eye with a young man instead of a short female.

"Is there something you forgot to tell me Sandburg ?" Jim growled as he noted Blairs accilerated heart rate .

Blairs mouth went dry and his face pale . "OH shit" ' This can't be happening. Surely he wouldn't have outed me to Simon. '

Mike caught his eye and quickly shook his head no before Jims eyes swung back to hone in on him.

Simon seemed confused but went ahead anyway" Jim this is Detective Mike Logan NYPD . He's working a serial murder case . Apparently the killer is in Cascade and has marked her next target. Logan met Blair at the U today while trailing her. He was the planned decoy untill Blair got in the way"

"What?" Blair echoed along with Jim's "Who? How?"


*****

Part 7 by Santana
From: Santana1@aol.com


Blair ran a nervous hand through his still damp hair. "What do you mean 'got in the way?'" He watched as Simon and Mike made their way into the loft, with Jim closing the door behind them.

"It would seem Sandburg," Simon began, chewing rather aggressively on the cigar in his mouth and making himself comfortable on one of the couches. "that you have activated your psycho magnet."

Blair's head was spinning. "You mean DeAnne?" He began to pace back and forth then he froze in front of the three men who were now staring at him. "No way man. DeAnne Can't be...." he couldn't bring himself to say the word. "I mean she's nice and everything. I like her and she likes me."

"That's part of her game. She lures young men into her trap by being nice and extremely sexy. Who could resist her? No one so far." Mike pulled a folder from the backpack he had sitting at his feet. "So far we have had 6 victims. All in their late twenties and all in the field of academics. She doesn't stay in any one place for very long therefore she stays one step ahead of the police at all times. That is, until now." Mike passed the folder to Jim who studied it closely.

Blair stared disbelievingly at Mike. /// I should have known he was a cop. Geez how could I be so stupid to think he was interested in me. He was playing me just like DeAnne./// Blair turned his attention to Simon and the ever shrinking cigar. "So what do we do now Simon?"

"We play along. You already have the date set for tonight right?"

Before Blair had a chance to answer, Jim was on his feet staring down at Simon. "Excuse me sir. I know you' don't still plan on letting Blair go through with his date."

"Jim it's the only way to catch this woman."

"I think you are missing my point Simon, so let me rephrase it. Sandburg is *NOT* going out tonight."

Mike watched in fascination as the two men butted horns over Blair Sandburg.

"Stop it!" Blair demanded.

All conversation came to a halt and everyone's attention was focused on the young man.

"First of all, it's my decision." Blair looked at Jim. "If I want to go out I will." Then he turned his attention to Simon and Mike. "Secondly, I'm not convinced that DeAnne is the person that you are looking for. I will keep my date with her tonight." Then he looked at Mike. "And last, I don't like being played for a fool. When I make a date with someone it's because I'm interested in that person. I don't like people who mess with other people's minds."

Simon and Jim looked at each other. Both men wondered what was going on between Blair and Mike.

Blair continued. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a date to get ready for." With that, Blair left the men in the living room looking somewhat dumbfounded.

*****
Part 8 by Santana

*****

(Weird music plays in background....kinda like what you would hear in an old soap opera)
When last we saw Blair Sandburg, teaching fellow, and anthropologist wanna be...he had just been told that his current love intrest is a possible serial killer. Then, to top that, another possible love interest turns out to be a cop on the heals of the killer. Blair feels somewhat used, determined that he will go on the date just to prove the others wrong. (end the music....hey... that's enough....thank you. It's so hard to find good help these days.)


*
Mike and Simon were still in the living room, discussing the case at hand, when Blair came out of his room. The young man didn't have a spare word for either man. Still fuming from the earlier conversation, Blair stormed out of the loft, but not before casting a icy glare in their direction.

*****

Blair was so thankful that the old classic started. Of all nights, he didn't need to be thumbing a ride for the date of his life.

Before long, he was pulling into the campus parking area. Checking the time on the car radio, he found that he was just a few minutes early. "Great. I have time to get to the fountain. Hopefully, she won't already be there." He didn't want to appear over eager for his date, but then again, he didn't want to keep the lovely professor waiting either.

Blair jogged across campus, slowing down for a moment to enjoy the sunset before resuming his trek to the fountain. "She's not here." Blair panted, trying to catch his breath. "Man, I really need to work out more often....whew..." He bent slightly, placing his hands on his knees and closing his eyes, trying to regulate his breathing. A hand on his shoulder caused him to jump.

"Are you alright?" DeAnne asked, looking the young man over. "You look a little flushed, are you feeling alright?" Concern filled her eyes and voice as she continued her exam by feeling of his forehead.

"Yeah I'm fine.....Just a little winded that's all."

Dr Simms looked up at the darkening sky, the last colors of the sunset finally fading from view. "It's getting late, we really should get started."

"What did you have in mind?" Blair asked, as he escorted DeAnne to his car.

'Many things love,' her mind responded evilly, while her lips played it safe. "Dinner and then maybe my place for dessert?"

Blair's blue eyes flashed with delight and anticipation. He licked his full lips almost driving DeAnne mad with desire. "That sounds like a plan."

'I have lots of plans for you my love.'

Part 9 by
Next!!!!!