Title: "Your Hands"

Peja Challenge

Author/psuedonym: Patt

Email: PattRose1@aol.com

Pairing: J/B

Rating: G

Category: PWP

Date: July 24, 2003

Status: new

Archive: Why not?

Dreaming of Sentinels: http://patt_rose0.tripod.com/dreamingofsentinels

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: I had the weirdest dream last night. Jim and Blair came to me and told me that they wanted me to own them. Then the wolf and the panther were there too. I really felt like it was fate, karma, kismet or something. At any rate then Jim said, "Patt do with me what you want." Well fuck, what do with that remark? Blair said, "Patt we want to be all yours." So I had to take this on now. I mean, it's important. I called Pet Fly to tell them about the dream and how I now owned them, but they haven't returned my call yet. I'm pretty fucking excited. Until they give their approval on this, the guys still belong to Pet Fly. I continue to make no money from my fun pastime.

Notes: Peja, you asked for this, girl.

Warning: m/m Not really, but there is talk of hands.

Summary: When Blair is talking with his hands, what does Jim see that no one else does?


Your Hands
Patt

Every time I watch you move your hands, as you tell a story, it's like watching Poetry in motion. I'm so grateful that I'm your poetry and you're my motion. If they only knew, they would wish to watch your hands non-stop.

The day goes quickly, because I find myself watching you more and more. Knowing that I'll have those same hands on my body when we get home, reminding me that it's a dream come true.

Tomorrow I'm going to talk to him about letting me get a bronze mold made of his hands for my desk. That way I can look at them whenever I wish to. He'll roll his eyes and call me romantic, but he'll love it. I love him.

"His hands" are what help me through each day. The least I can do is love him.

END