Title: To The Victor Goes The Spoils

Fandom: The Sentinel

Author/pseudonym: Latoya

Email address: Sonia316@mindspring.com

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: J/B

Date:1/27/00

Archive : yes

Series: The Winner Series

Category: pwp

Disclaimer: Boys don’t belong to me and no money is being made just fun.

Summary: Jim promises tonight, Blair tries to hide

Warnings: None

I would like to think Elaine for the quick and great beta job and I would also like to thank Marti for some help with this piece. Feedback is very, very, very welcomed. ^_^

 

TO THE VICTOR THE SPOILS

By Latoya

 

Blair's eyes popped open at the sound of the alarm clock. He reached over and slammed his hand down on top of it. He focused bleary eyes on it, trying to make out the time. Jim wouldn't be home for another hour and a half, he still had time to escape. He could still remember Jim promising him that he would take his revenge tonight for that little stunt he had pulled. 'But I didn't really cheat, oh sure I may have tied him to the bed and gloated a little but that wasn't cheating right, right?' He thought to himself as he clambered out of bed on shaky legs.

He held onto the railing tightly as he headed down the stairs to the bathroom. His ass felt like it was on fire, Jim had ridden him hard last night and he was talking about more tonight. 'No, no way in hell was he doing it anymore tonight,' Blair thought as he hurried into the bathroom.

Blair took a quick shower, grabbed a banana from atop the fridge, a flyer from the latest club Purple Pleasure Haze and his coat from the hanger. He was out the door within forty-five minutes, there was absolutely no way that he was going to be there when Jim got home.

The club was called Purple Pleasure Haze where you could get these fruity grapish drinks served with vodka, the best in Cascade, quick way to get drunk too. He slid into a booth way in the back, trying not to be noticed. He ordered a glass of rum with a chaser of coke.

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing here all alone?" A deep husky voice on his left said.

"Huh?" Blair replied staring into two emerald green eyes.

"I guess you're here by yourself handsome, mind if I join you?" The voice said again, this time sounding very amused.

"No, I guess not, I mean I have nothing better to do." He replied absently as he went back to stirring his rum with the tip of his fingers.

"What's the matter, you look like your just here because you don't want to go home."

Blair looked up quickly, surprised that the stranger had figured him out so quickly.

The stranger smiled, revealing two rows of perfect white teeth, and eyes that shinned with mirth and amusement. "So you wanna dance? I'm a really good dancer and by the looks of you, you are to."

Blair started smiling back but caught himself before it grew to wide. "Naw, I'm okay just sitting here soaking up the good music. Maybe another time though."

"You know I could make you feel real good, why don't you reconsider my offer?" The stranger brought Blair's rum flavored fingers to his mouth and drew them in, sucking the tips lightly.

Blair pulled his fingers away quickly as if he had been burned. Not liking his reaction to this handsome stranger at all.

My name's Dean, why don't you just enjoy the night with me, I can make it a lot of fun."

Dean was handsome and had a rich look about him, like someone that had been born into a family that had money and fortune. He was tall, about 6'2", and well educated. He had very good looks, strawberry blond curly hair the color of sunshine. He kept it short so that people would notice his green eyes. He had been told that his eyes looked like lightening, green lightening. His lips were full and beautiful but not taking attention away from his eyes.

Blair glanced up and spotted Jim making his way towards them. Jim took a look at Blair's bright blushed face then looked at the stranger standing next to him with furrowed brows of unhappiness. "Jim what are you going to do? You have that look in your eyes and it's giving me the chills. We were just talking."

"How about one last dance before we go, we still have unfinished business to settle at home you know." Jim said his eyes never leaving the stranger's form.

"Okay sure Jim we can do that." Blair said as he pulled Jim into a dark corner of the dance floor.

The music was loud and fast but all Jim did was pull him into the circle of his arms and begin to dance slowly. "Ah, Jim don't ya think that we should like speed up or something?"

"No like it just the way it is. What's the idea of running off on me though? I'm going to have to fix that when we get home." Jim pulled him closer, grinding their hips together while they danced.

"Ohh Jim man, do you really think that we should do that here?"

Jim thrust his hips and his hardening erection against him again, answering his question.

Blair threw his head back, it felt so good when Jim did that. He just wished that they were home then they could do it skin against skin. Jim lifted Blair's left leg and wrapped it around his waist and begin to grind harder with more speed. "Jim there's people here. We can't do this."

Jim silenced him by grinding harder. "Mine," he whispered into Blair's jeweled ear before he pulled it into his mouth and started to suck on it. "Let's go home now, I think I made my point."

Blair couldn't speak, he just nodded and followed Jim out of the club.

When they had settled back at the loft Jim told Blair to go to bed. He huffed and puffed all the way up the stairs not really wanting to go to bed without his lover, but as soon as his head hit the pillow he was asleep, the night had taken it's toll on him.

Jim went upstairs and found Blair sleeping in their bed. He made his way over to Blair, wanting nothing more than to put his mark and scent back on him. He grabbed a tube of lube from the top of the night stand and oiled his fingers, he than slipped one finger in and slowly readied his lover, adding more fingers gently when the time was ready. "Not going to sleep through this my little imp." He said as he positioned himself at his lover's hot entrance and began to move in and out of him.

Blair woke up, pleasure filling his senses as Jim moved gently inside of him. Jim pulled out of Blair and was about to voice his protest when he was rolled over onto his back and his lover begin thrusting into him like a jack hammer. "Oh, oh Jim yeah that's it I can take it." Blair said as he reached down for his cock but Jim grabbed his hands and brought them over his head to lay beside him on the pillow.

"My cock and my cum." He growled to Blair as he began to move again, letting Blair thrash and moan beneath him. "Yeah cum for me baby, give me that sweet cream of yours, it tastes so good and I'm going to have it all," he said, hitting Blair's prostate with every thrust.

Blair came, arching himself off the bed to get his lover as deep into his body as he could. "Shit Jim, shit", was all that he could say through clenched teeth as Jim milked his erection for every last drop of his cream.

Jim slowed, waiting for his lover to come down from his orgasm. He than began to move again, thrusting now to make himself cum, using sharp hard strokes. "Oh God Chief, your mine, I own you, you belong to me and no one else, got that, got that", he said as he bent down and latched onto the spot just below Blair's nipple and bit down.

Blair came again as his lover put all of his weight into screwing him. Biting the tender spot just below his left nipple making him scream out in ecstasy.

Jim pulled out of him slowly, easing his legs down from his shoulders. He pushed Blair's legs apart and lapped at his lover's sweet cream. "MMMM, mine." Blair tried to pushed Jim's head away from his sensitive cock, but Jim just grabbed his hands again. "Oh Jim." Was all that he could say as he plotted his revenge for the next night.

=30=