Wind Of Change

by Stormwolf Dawn

This is another AU story. Its also a slight crossover with Hogan's Heroes(without the comedy)so you know in which era it takes place.

It will be rated R for violence, graphic adult content, and is NOT slash.

Summary: Jim is an American spy sent to Germany to stop an assassination. Blair is a member of the French undergound.

Hope you like it!

GP can archive when finished, PEJA you can also archive. CL thinks my stuff is to graphic for them. It is.

Feedback, both public and private, is welcome!

Wind Of Change

by Stormwolf Dawn

I follow the mosqua

down to Gorkie park

listening to the

wind of change

August Summer night

soldiers passing by

listening to the

wind of change

Lebeau and Newkirk waited in the bushes, their faces painted and wearing only dark colors. Lebeau held the small torch as they waited.

The sound of an airplane reached their ears, and Lebeau turned on the torch, signalling the plane. Together they watched as the parachuter jumped from the plane.

It didn't tak ethem long to reach the place the parachuter had landed. They were searching for the man, when suddenly Lebeua was grabbed from behind, a knife held to his throat.

"I surrender, I surrender." Lebeau practically screamed.

Newkirk turned at Lebeau's voice to see the parachuter was holding his friend.

"Easy now, mate. We're the good guys here." Newkirk said.

The man's blue eyes narrowed then said, "Red"

Newkirk answered with the correct reply, "Nichols."

The parachuter released Lebeau. "Alright."

Lebeau and Newkirk managed to get the parachuter back to Stalag 13 via the underground tunnels.

Inside the barracks, Lebeau and Newkirk introduced the parachuter to Colonel Hogan.

"Colonel Hogan, meet the crazy parachuter, crazy parachuter this is Colonel Hogan." Lebeau said.

The man gave Lebeau a cold blue stare, then returned his gaze to Colonel Hogan.

Hogan sized the man up. He was tall, over six feet with icy blue eyes. Hogan noted that he wore black fatigues without any rank or insignia. In fact he had not been given the man's name or rank.

Colonel Hogan held out his hand, "Colonel Hogan."

The man shook the Colonel's hand and in an American accent said, "James Ellison."

The lack of rank, or known rank, gave Colonel Hogan the feeling that he was looking at a spy. London had only told him to get the man credentials as a Gestapo Colonel, and a car and driver. Hogan had contacted his friends in the Underground to take care of some of the details, and to give them a driver.

"We have just about everything ready for you Ellison. Lebeau just needs to size you for a uniform, and everything would be set."

"Thank you for assistance, Colonel." Was all Ellison said.

Sometime later, Lebeau returned with the uniform of a Gestapo Colonel. Hogan handed over the papers that said that Ellison was now Colonel Eric Von Klause.

"My men will take you to meet the agents in the Underground. They are the ones that will provide you with a car and driver." Hogan said.

"Thankyou, Colonel. Good luck here."

"You too, Ellison."

And with that, Ellison followed Newkirk and Lebeau back through the tunnels to meet the Underground.

 

 

END PART 1