Title: Untold Nightmares 1: It Was All Simon Said

Fandom: The Sentinel

Author: Roy's Lady 51

Snippet Series: Yes

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Simon/Quinn Simon/Jim

Warnings: Rape, episode related

Summary: Simon didn't report everything that happened when Quinn kidnapped him. Now he seeks more of the same both in life and in his nightmares.

Disclaimer: I haven't made no dough on it, nor any money, either. However, if you think you want to stand up in court, in public, and be told there that S.S.I., Food stamps and Medicaid are all Federal Programs of which the benefits are Non-Transferable, and thereby make a total ass out of not only yourself but your legal department and your Board of Directors... be my guest. This is something I'd LOVE to get to watch! I'm equally certain that any cops in or near the courtroom would be well entertained!


Untold Nightmares 1: It Was All Simon Said
By Roy's Lady 51

Simon tossed and turned in his queen sized bed, alone in the house with Daryl away for the weekend, his cries of distress went unheard. In his dream, he was still in the forest, a helpless captive of that maniac, Quinn. That sadistic bastard still had him, and the horror he had inflicted on the big police captain was relived in terrible detail.

Things had been done to him which he hadn't reported. Banks was too ashamed and humiliated to tell anyone that the beatings he had inflicted on the cop had turned the man on. So, he had said nothing. But he relived the nights he had suffered under Quinn's thrusting hips and the submission the other man had forced from him.

**

"You 'bout ready for me, Banks?"

"Ready for what?"

Quinn eyed the bound man at his feet then began to strip the big cop, ignoring his outrage as his nakedness was exposed to the questing hands and eyes of the man who had kidnapped him. He stuck his fingers roughly up Simon's ass, fondling him openly with his other hand. The woman watched with avid, greedy eyes as her man finger-fucked Simon.

"Gonna buttfuck you, cop." Quinn said matter-of-factly. "Gonna screw this tight little virgin hole of your's real hard, gonna cum in you. My woman likes to watch me rape and enjoy men, dontcha girl? " He jammed more fingers up the helpless city cop's hot little hole and took a jar of vaseline jelly from his girlfriend.

"No!" Simon begged as he felt Quinn's hand penetrate his rear, he screamed in pain at the rough, dry, fingering that followed, and in horror as he was pinned under Quinn a moment later, the criminal's large penis forcing it's way inside his unwilling body. His screams seemed to arouse Quinn's lusts more but Simon couldn't stop pleading with him to stop.

"You're a hot little morsel, cop! A nice active little squealer!" Quinn told him as his hips pumped his dick in and out of Simon's ass violently. "I'm gonna fuck your ass a couple of times a night, every God-damned night!"

**

Simon woke screaming again, as he did every time he relived the nightmare. The rapes hadn't been the worst of it. No, the worst had come later, when Quinn's cocksucking had gotten him hard, and Quinn had impaled himself on Bank's dick. That time, Simon had willingly fucked the madman. Later, he had sucked Quinn's dick before silently dropping his pants on his own and getting down on all fours in a silent request to be taken and fucked.

Quinn had, and now the man who had mastered and broken Simon Banks was dead, and he was left with a craving he couldn't do anything about, couldn't satisfy, could barely even bring himself to discuss. He sat up in his bed, knowing he had to tell someone. He knew he couldn't handle this on his own anymore. He looked at the clock. Only ten pm he noted. He picked up the telephone, and called Jim Ellison.

In shamed, halting words he told Ellison what else had happened up there on the mountainside, and tried to explain what he needed.

Jim finally told him to get his ass over to the loft, and he would be seen too. He used a tone that brooked no argument, and heard Simon's relieved sigh.

"Yes sir, Master." Was all Simon said.

END