Title: Untitled Snippet

by Bluesky

Fandom The Sentinel

Paining None.

Warning None

Summary: Blair and Megan have a talk while Jim and Simon are occupied. A friendship is forged....and Jim is... Pissed off. Pre Slash

Untitled snippet

By Bluesky


"Thank you, Sandy, for standing up for me." Megan's clear serious eyes bore into his. "And that was fast thinking, getting the disposable camera from the gift shop. I didn't see Jim jumping up and getting one. Your quick on the draw, that was a good shake." She let out a deep breath, and took a sip of the tepid week tea, grimacing.

"No Problem. I mean, You deserve a second chance. All in all, I think that your the best chance that we have for nailing this guy. Burnall. Man, he must have it bad to want to get you. Talk about making it personal!"

"He... Yes,.. he did. " There was a pained look on her face. "Brunell made my life hell." There was much that she was not saying. " I want him."

"Ya,. I hear you about that. Jim, he's not so bad, and Simon, his bite is worse than his bark. Give them a chance. You have to sort of live through the initiation to get into there sub culture. If I made it, I am sure you can. Just hang in there."

"I hope so Sandy. If Scott Brunell carries out what ever plan he has in mind, who knows how many people will die." She had a distant look, Remembering. "He's quite the sociopath, and never lets go of something once he gets his hooks into it."

"How about I come by the hotel later today, we can talk about it?" Blair looked so Ernest.

"It's doesn't look like any one else want's to hear any thing I have to say. Sure."

Blair high fived himself, success! his smile was genuine, and sincere. Megan punched him in a shoulder. "Maybe we can have some Real beer and Witchie grubs. what do you say?"

"Sounds good!" Blair turned to find Jim standing outside the break room. He had a grim look on his face. Not good. Not good at all. Blair was going to have to back off fast on this one. Some how he was not sure if Jim wanted to kill or date Conner, but there was some thing going on between them. Blair looked back and forth. Oh yes.. Megan was hands off.

He sighed to himself, and resigned himself to that fact. As he turned to leave he missed the possessive look that Jim had on his face as he looked at him, and the hands off look that he gave to Megan.

end