Title: Medicated

Author Bluesky

Email Desidera21@aol.com

Fandom The Sentinel

Archive, yes, any place, just let me know Parts of this Have been Posted to the WWOMB. Any place else OK. Just tell me.

Status WIP

Warning: Will State that it will have bondage and more, and worse or better.

Partner NC, NC drug use, an out of control Jim.

Finish up something started a long time ago. Smile.

 

 

Medicated
by Bluesky

 

Life was just too odd some times. Blair was at last getting the sleep that he so desperately needed. Jim had been sick, and he had been playing nurse made. At long last when his temp had gone up to 105.5 he had given in and taken Jim to the hospital. It was not his first or second or even 5 choice, but he just was not equipped to deal with a fevered, dehydrated paranoid and hallucinating 6 foot plus Sentinel on his own. At least here he could get IV, and antibiotics.

He curled up in the chair, close enough to his now sleeping partner, to be there if he needed him. Four days of no sleep were taking its toll on him as well.

Jim mutter a bit and twitched, but other wise seemed to be resting a lot more comfortable. Blair gave in to the sleep that he needed, trusting in the DR and Nurses and the Hospital to take care of Jim. Trusting Fool.

He did not wake up when the Nurse came in to change the IV bag. His temp had gone up in the middle of the night, and Codeine was added to the IV and saline mix. Over worked, understaffed, it would have been a mostly harmless mistake. But Jim was a Sentinel. Drugs had odd effects on him. And this was one hyped up seriously bent person to start of with.

The First moment that Blair was aware of any problems was when a hand was clapped over his mouth. It was not the first time that Jim had done this. Instinct cut in and he stifled the shout that would have erupted from his mouth. The dim lighting showed Jim in his black jeans and tee, and boots. How he got dressed Blair had no clue. He had learned not to question when things happened, just to follow.

Jim slipped out of the room, Blair shadowing the Sentinel as best that he could. He had no clue what was up. Till he had a better Idea, he would wait and see.

Heat and sweat came off of Jim like an oven. Blair did not like this one bit.

As Jim attempted to exit the Hospital side door, Blair at last voiced his concerns.

"Man, Jim, this is so not a good idea. Lets go back to your room. Something is seriously wrong with this picture."

Jim turned and smiled at his guide. The eyes were not Jim, the smile was not Jim. This was some feral and not sane entity that wore Jim's body at the moment, but possessed nothing that Blair could claim as his friend. The not Jim grabbed his arm and dragged him out to the parking lot. When Blair struggled, The larger man ended the fight with one clean right hook, then hefted his guide and bore him away, into the night.

When Blair came to, he found himself bound and in darkness. For a moment he panicked. Then he remembered the hospital, and his panic became full blown. His face hurt, from were he had been sucker punched, a move that he had witnessed, envied, but never been a recipient of.

He tested the bonds. It was hospital tape, and gaze as far as he could tell. He was bound wrist and elbows behind his back. It could not have been for long, he was not in huge amounts of pain.

and it was done over the denim jacket that he had on. If he could just unbutton it, he could get it off. He rolled over, trying to scrape the buttons along the ground to try and open or rip them off.

that was a mistake. Out of the darkness some large panting animal drawn by his struggle Leaped on his back, pinning him to the ground. Blair froze as a deep feral growl sounded in his ear, Hot breath spilling across his neck and face. The heat of the burden on him burned, Like fire, like a cat.

Like Jim.

OHMYGOD.

What was happening? Blair went limp. If this was Jim, a confrontation with a sick man could get one of them killed. If the hospital had given him some sort of necrotic, who knew what was going on in his head?

This was so not the Jim that he knew.

As he laid on the ground, the Growling slowed, and stopped. Jim began to sniff him. Lick him.

"That is Jim, Its me Blair, Your buddy, partner, guide, remember? Please remember me." He held his breath for a moment.

Roughly he was flipped over, the way that a cat flips a mouse. Blair's arms and shoulders protested, pined beneath him, as Jim sat on his hips, regarding the Bound man before him. He seemed puzzled. Lost. If he did not look so deadly Blair would have called him child like at that moment.

Undecided, Jim continued to sniff, then to lick the face of the guide. He tasted the neck and ears and forehead.

Fear will do odd things to some persons. As well as stimulation from an unexpected and erotic source. It was unreasonable for Blair not to be come aroused by this display, and tactile exploration. A small part of his ego could not just allow himself to be helpless, but the greater part was just too wound up to resist.

When Jim's mouth came close to his, He kissed Jim. It was not the kiss to end all kisses. It was sort of clumsy, and more like licking, but it took Jim just a few moments to get the hang of it. He was a quick learner. Or Blair was a good teacher

But Blair never expected to have his jeans down around his ankles less than a minutes later, or to have Jim's hardness grinding into his groin.

Blair had never been a tease in his life, but one kiss was not an open invitation to molestation. His jeans were binding around his ankles, and his tennis shoes were tied too well for to kick them off to free his feet. An attempt to do so just roused the man on top of him to a greater effort.

But the worst part was that he was responding. Jim's hard and fever heated body on top of his, erect cock rubbing on his, hands on him, shirt pulled up, his chest naked agents Jim's, (when had Jim shed his tee, he did not know, but it was somehow under him, protecting his ass from the rocky ground. This was comforting somehow. an act of caring, Made it seem less like rape, and more like seduction. And he had been the one to Kiss Jim first. In his drugged and fever mind, who knew how he was responding, what throw back behavior was coming out..

Somehow Blair had a feeling that he was about to find out.

Blair's Knees were up and spread, hands still bound behind him.

He laid as an offering, a virgin sacrifice to the mutual lust, His and Jims. If he was lucky, This would be over with quickly, no harm no foul.

Perhaps Jim would not remember. He hoped not.

But he would. Could he live with that? Hell yes.

He tilted back his head, and offered up his throat to the onslaught of Jim's mouth and teeth.

When rape is inevitable lay back and enjoy it. Blair remembered that from a tee some were. He remembered how angry his mom had been about it.

Would he be hurt or upset later? feel used, or afraid of Jim? This was not his Jim, but it was. He had not hurt him, (well he had decked him,) typical cave man stereotype behavior. At least he had not draged him off by his hair.

Rough trade, at best, consent by proxy, and did he love Jim? Would he still love him?

It was about to be a mote problem. Slick flesh rubbing on slick flesh was taking its toll. Consent was a non issue. Need rose up in each man, and found its match in the outher.

The Sentinel's teeth and mouth hungered on his guides neck, then tired of trying to work around the confines of bunched shirts and jacket, he pulled his guide up enough to strip him, freeing his bound arms and exposing his thickly haired chest to his hands.

Blair's arms were nearly numb. Pin and daggers at best, flopping at his side. Even if he wish to struggle, it would have been out of the question.

Even if Jim had not picked that moment to hunger on his chest, licking and biting his way back and forth, zigzagging till he found his sensitive nipples, Licking

"Oh god," Blair moaned. 'Jim... pleases. " And he stopped. He did not want Jim to stop. And more to the point, was afraid that if he tried to get him to stop, that Jim was too far-gone, too not him self to be stopped. That would truly be rape. At this point, Blair could hold on to the elusion that he was a willing partner, That this was the same as the fantasies that he had had for years of Jim coming down in the middle of the night, and slipping into his bed.

But this was now. And fevered or not, asked or not, Blair was about to lose it, and Jim along with him. Raged breath tore from both of them, and Blair struggled to lift his near dead arms up to his Sentinels shoulders, sliding down the hot moist skin to the naked tight ass.

Blair cupped the firm butt, Guiding him in the grinding that he was doing so well, stroking him to even greater efforts,

Suddenly there was a moment of stillness. Breathing was curtailed in light of a more pressing need. A long moment of time stretched out as each muscle, each nerve stretched as taught as it could go, as though his body was a long bow, and his seed a arrow nocked and about let loose to fly.

Some men come with a shout. Some with a whimper. Jim came with a growl snarl, that was the most primal thing that Blair had ever heard in bed or out. That and the hot pulsing cum spilling on his cock was the last thing to send him over the edge. Blair Howled Jim's name, as the Guide's seed mingled with the Sentinels.

Sleep then claimed them. Tomorrow would have to deal with itself.


In the distance, was drumming or thunder.

 

END