Title: Unspoken Passion Challenge

Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating:PG-17

Author: Kathy S.

My first posting. My first completed fic. Forgive me if I do something wrong. If I really screw it up I don't mind if you let me know.

I saw the challenges the five minute challenge "unspoken passion and the opening line. My mind saw them as one, what does it matter it worked. It has taken me longer to send this than it did to write. I can not do titles.

 


Unspoken Passion Challenge
by Kathy S


"After I'm done with you, your never gonna let me go." Jim said to Blair, as he held Blair's hands above his head with his left hand, his right hand caressing Blair's gently convulsing abdomen. Jim's right knee was rubbing slowly up and down on Blair's already hard cock.

Jim sucked on first one nipple then the other.

"Jim." Blair said throwing his head back. As soon as Jim heard his name he licked a path with his tongue from the nipple he was sucking, slowly up Blair's chest and up the curve of his throat through the stubble, to Blair's mouth where Jim's tongue demanded entrance. His right hand moving up to pinch each nipple in turn. Blair was squirming with passion and a burning need to touch his lover. His efforts of speech were meir noises in Jim's mouth, every attempt to speak encouraged Jim's tongue to demand more. Jim knew exactly when Blair could not take anymore. Having prepared himself earlier he moved to straddle his mate. Finally letting go of Blair's pinned arms, Jim lowered himself onto Blair's cock slowly.

As soon as Jim let go of Blair's arms they flew to Jim's ass cheeks and grabbed on. Blair demanded his rhythm. Jim tangled his hands in Blair's hair as he bent his head down, and Blair's head reached up clamping onto Jim's lips. The two bodies writhed in passion, Jim felt Blair shutter as he came a second later warm semen spurted onto their chins from Jim's release.

Jim rolled off Blair, who had let go of Jim's ass, his arms now tight around Jim.

Jim held onto the love of his life.

By the time the semen had cooled and their breathing slowed to normal, they slept tight in each others arms.

END