Title: The Sentinel

Genre/type of story: PWP

Rating: NC-17

Author: Sakura

Email: 28lundgren@telia.com

Disclaimer: I'm not using these boys for profit of any kind - hence, I'm not a very good Ferengi. If you sue, you'll get an eleven years old American cocker spaniel with a beautiful family tree, no uterus, her eyes, ears and skin having been through surgery, and a face that is hanging weirdly on one side, due to a stroke. Yes, we know we should have been sensible and let her go to sleep long ago, but she is a very lively dog, and now she's fine. Old, but fine, and the cutest, most lovely dog around. Have I bored you enough yet? Good. So, you'll get her and not much else, and it will be over my dead body.

Warnings: Bondage, coarse language, graphic sex, sex toys, established relationship, Blair as a cop.

Summary: Never tell a Sandburg he's lacking in some department. He'll take it as a challenge.

Author's notes: Might be considered a distant (perhaps future) part of the Unconventional Dress Codes Series, but may also be seen as a completely separate story. You don't have to have read the Dress Codes Series to understand this. Pick your poison, but it's bondage, all the way. ;)


The Sentinel
by Sakura


It had been a rough day. Ever since he first opened his eyes in the morning, he knew it would be one of those days. Being a psych evaluator at the PD wasn't easy. More often than not, it was a big pain in the ass, but Blair still found he liked it. It was challenging work, and it was interesting in its own way. He liked challenges, and he always had. He guessed that was one of the main reasons he ever decided to do his dissertation on Sentinels.

That was one of his more fortunate choices in life, if he might say so himself.

When he finally came home after spending his whole day buried in case folders and files, and spending another four hours down in the archives of the main library doing research, he was finally stumbling through the door to his apartment at 852 Prospect. It was dark, the lights having been turned off. It was late, after all, way past ten pm, and he knew how beat Jim got after a hard day working a case without his Guide. Or was it 'Shaman'? He grinned, still unable to quite incorporate the role of being Shaman in his daily life.

He tossed the keys in the small basked by the door and hung up his jacket, looking forward to curl up in a warm bed with Jim already asleep. But… wait a second.

He stopped dead in his tracks. There were noises coming from the bedroom upstairs. He knew Jim was sometimes plagued by nightmares, and that his senses might have spiked since it happened on occasion still… But there was something distinctly not distressed about the sounds coming from their bedroom. Could this really be? His Jim? His tightly strung Jim, who only dared let go on the few and far between "special occasion"? Getting reacquainted with Mr. Palmer and his five brothers, as it were?

Blair grinned. This could be fun. He got out of his shoes by the bottom of the stairs and tip-toed his was up the staircase. Chances were if Jim hadn't noticed him yet, he might not notice him until he was all the way up in their bedroom. And that was just what Blair counted on.

***

Now, Blair wasn't a man with a lesser imagination. On the contrary, he had an imagination of such capacity that it overshadowed most people's expectations. But for the life of him, he would never have imagined seeing what he saw, coming up the stairs and stepping inside his and Jim's shared bedroom.

There Jim was, the only light in the room coming from the streetlamp outside lighting up the room through the blinds, casting suggestive shadows around the room.

He was sitting on the wooden chair by the working desk, his back turned to the door and his hands tightly gripping the backrest of the chair. The muscles on his back were working in tandem with the muscles in his legs as he raised and lowered himself on what looked like a perfect replica of a… a cock, glued to the seat of the chair. Jim was moaning softly with every squat. The eerily colorless cock glistened in the dim light, and Blair found his eyes transfixed by the sight of it disappearing up into that tight, hot ass. His mouth was literally watering at the sight. If he'd ever thought of going to sleep before, he was now wide awake. No way could he just go to sleep after seeing this.

It was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen. He thought he would come in his pants at the mere sight of Jim *like that*, sounding like that, *moving* like that. His hand instantly went to grab his cock through his jeans. It was difficult just to keep his hands from finishing the job. He swallowed roughly, steeling himself for a moment. He didn't want to sound like a horny teen who'd just stumbled upon his living wet dream. He had, really, but that wasn't the point.

"Uh, Jim?" he asked, secretly enjoying the startled look on Jim's face as his neck did a whiplash motion to the left. His whole body seized up, and his eyes stared at him in a peculiar mix of rapture, excitement and shame, oddly enough.

"Blair!" Jim exclaimed, startled. "What are… I mean," he blushed. Blair found he liked that. Jim's face was already flushed from sexual tension, but his cheeks just went to a whole other level. He got off the chair, looking around to find something to cover himself with. Finding nothing suitable, and really, it wasn't really necessary, considering they had been lovers for a long time, he settled for crossing his arms over his chest.

Blair would have drooled, had he not known it would kind of spoil his momentary upper hand.

"Didn't expect me home so soon?" he asked, leaning casually against the doorpost - as casually as he could with a boner the size of Texas confined in his jeans.

"Actually, no," Jim replied, matter-of-factly. "Expected you home a lot sooner actually. I got tired of waiting, so I thought I'd…"

"Give yourself a helping hand?" Blair grinned. "Though I don't think that jelly do-up there would constitute a 'helping hand'." he gestured at the chair.

Jim looked away; reaching up to scratch at the back of his neck, "Guess not."

"So." Blair looked past Jim, who was apparently trying to block his view of the incriminating evidence. "Is this a new toy?" he asked, easily pushing past Jim and kneeling on the floor beside the chair to study the toy more closely.

"This is really cool, man," he said. "A real piece of craftsmanship, though I doubt they make these by hand."

"Chief, listen, I--"

"What?" Blair looked away from the toy, hands resting at the edge of the seat, just itching to explore the item by touch as well as sight.

"Don't be mad, okay?" Jim shifted his weight from one foot to the other, resting a hand on his hip and the other at the back of his neck. He kept his eyes downcast as he continued, "It's just that, you know… sometimes you're a bit quick on the trigger, if ya know what I mean, and I just get this… itch… It won't go away unless I take care of it like this."

"Ohh," Blair looked back to the toy, then to Jim. "Would ya like some help with…" he let his eyes roam Jim's body for a moment, clearly lingering at the most pronounced area of his body. "Scratching that itch of yours, perhaps?"

Now it was Jim's turn to swallow audibly. He licked his lips slowly, as if tasting them, or perhaps going on memory. His eyes burned into Blair's as he replied.

"Yes," he said. "I'd like that. Very much."

***

As per Sandburg's insisting of doing all the hard work, collecting all he felt he'd need to rock Jimmy's world, there wasn't much to do for Jim but follow instructions. Not that he mind, no. He was good at following directions, even when he thought Sandburg just might be a bit off-centre.

He'd been maneuvered around so his back was resting against the backrest of the chair, and the dildo was resting firmly inside his ass. Perhaps not
uncomfortable, per se, but a bit frustrating. Getting caught in the act was frustrating. Embarrassing too, to a certain extent. But now, Sandburg seemed more than willing to help out. Perhaps Jim should just have come right out and tell his lover about his problem before getting so involved in getting what he needed from some stupid dong.

And besides, Blair was looking at him with a weird gleam in his eyes.

"Move," he said.

Jim had to do a double-take. Blair looked serious enough. And when Blair took control like this, he wanted to be obeyed. So, Jim obeyed, leaning forward a bit so he could more easily rock himself onto the dildo.

Blair nodded in agreement, sitting down on the edge of the bed, never taking his eyes off Jim.

Jim's skin felt almost as if burning where Blair looked. He gripped the edge of the seat so he lift himself off the dong and lower himself down again with a bit more force. Every time the tip of the dildo brushed against his prostate, he shuddered and groaned. Blair was lazily fondling himself, his teeth bared in a lecherous grin.

"Feels good?" he asked.

Jim nodded, "Yeah. Real good."

"As good as my cock up your ass?"

"Almost," Jim panted. "Different, but almost. Nothing can replace you, Chief."

"Oh, really?" Blair sounded almost like a true skeptic.

Jim nodded again, "So hot… soft and pulsing and heat and pressure building up…" he was growing incoherent.

Blair nodded too, "You know… If you went and got yourself a dildo, why don't you pull all the stops? Why this casual humping, hm?" he grinned. "I know how to make it ten times better, if you'll only let me."

"Huh?" Jim mumbled. Ten times better sounded good. Pulling all the stops sounded good too. Not only that, he was also quite interested in seeing just where Blair would take this.

He got up from the bed in one fluent move. He looked so focused, moving around Jim, telling him to bring his arms over the backrest. He looked so focused as he cuffed them together, and dragged Jim's arms down with the help of a rope. He tied the rope securely to the chair, making sure Jim couldn't wriggle out of the cuffs, but that he wasn't chafing.

"Okay like this?" he asked. "Not too tight?"

"No. I'm okay," Jim said, trying to move with his arms tied back. No matter how he tried for purchase, he couldn't get good leverage. He tried lifting himself up with his legs, but with his weight off-balance, all he managed was to lose his momentum and ram himself back onto the dildo. All the air in his lungs rushed out when the dildo came in direct contact with his prostate as his ass plunged down onto the seat again.

He tried again, determined to somehow get good leverage, but every attempt ended the same way. He felt like an incapable ass.

"Fuck!" he cursed. "Fuck!!"

Blair chuckled from his position by the bed, "Isn't that a bit harsh?" he quipped. "And besides, weren't you the one who agreed I'd do everything in my power to help you?"

Jim nodded, but remained quiet. Blair might have sounded like his normal self, but there was an undercurrent in his voice. Authority. Blair expected obedience. Jim had best obey. Such were the order of things when they brought out the good stuff from the toy box.

"Then why are you trying to rob me of my job?" Blair demanded. Jim shook his head.

"Good. Now let me handle this. You'll thank me later, you know."

"Just can't move," Jim said quietly. "And I'm not sure I feel like setting my ass on fire."

Blair grinned then, clasping his hands across Jim's thighs and laid his chin on them.

"What?" Jim asked, frowning slightly. "What did I say?"

"Oh, nothing," Blair smiled. "You just gave me another great idea."

The next thing Jim knew, he was biting down on their black ball-gag, as Blair fastened it at the back of his head.

"Good?" he asked. Jim nodded.

"Good." Blair smiled. "You just tell me when ya had enough, okay?" he winked at Jim, who was just about ready to use some very colorful vocabulary.

"Now…" Blair walked around the chair slowly, checking his work out. "I think I forgot something. Silly me."

He kneeled by Jim's feet, lifting them up so the heel was resting against the underside of the seat of the chair and tying them in place with another length of rope. Now, Jim was spread-eagled and completely bared. And his pelvis was pushed into a slightly different angle against the dildo, pushing it more firmly against his prostate. And he could do nothing to get away from it. Jim groaned, already gaining in color. He once again tried moving, but no matter how much he squirmed, all he managed to do was grind himself further down onto the dildo. He groaned loudly through his gag, wanting nothing more than to tell Blair just what he thought about being immobilized like this. But then again, he knew Blair would get back, turning his words around with ease. 'Aw, Jimmy. You aren't immobilized, are you? You can move your hips just fine, can't you?' Jim growled. Blair could be such a fucking prick tease if he wanted to.

***

Blair grinned, blowing Jim a kiss from the bed as he sat down on the edge of it. He leaned back casually, letting his eyes roam all over Jim's body. He'd done one damned good job. He let his hands drift down to between his legs, spreading them open for Jim to see just what an effect he had on Blair.

"So sexy, Jimmy. So very sexy. I'll make it so good for you, you'll never want to stop," he promised. "I'll make you so hot you think you'll burn to a crisp." he stroked the bulge between his legs through the denim of his trousers, enjoying the rough feel of it. He loved the way Jim was staring at him, breathing roughly through his nose, his nostrils twitching with every intake of air.

"Do I smell good, Jim? Good enough to eat?" Blair hummed, outlining his cock with his fingertips. He could see how Jim did all he could to get a closer look. Jim nodded urgently, moaning to emphasize his point.

"Uh-uh, Jim. You'll just hurt yourself trying to do that," Blair leaned back on his elbow, making sure he had Jim's full attention.

"Why don't I give you a better view…" he said, trailing off. His hands slowly traveled up to the button at the hem of his jeans and popped it open. Then a thumbnail scraped across the zipper, Blair knowing the sound would taunt Jim further.

"You want to have a better view, Jim? Just say so," he leered. "Oh. I almost forgot. Sorry 'bout that. A nod will do," he winked, gripping the zipper with thumb and index finger, slowly pulling it down.

Jim's nostrils flared further at the sight of Blair's white briefs coming into view. They were almost see-through, a big wet spot soaking the fabric at the tip of his cock. Jim groaned through the gag, looking much like a caged animal just waiting to pounce, but unable to.

"Hush now," Blair whispered. "Have you been a good boy? Not telling me you were frustrated about our sex life isn't good. I think you've been very bad, Jim. I think," he paused for effect as he raised his hips so he could slide his jeans down to pool at his feet. He kicked them away, then got off the bed to stand before Jim. His crotch at level with Jim's face, he said, "I think you need to be punished. But all in due time."

Jim moaned loudly, baring his teeth as they clamped down harder on the rubbery gag. He looked absolutely furious at being denied in this manner. He huffed and heaved, doing all he could to get just that bit closer.

***

This was torture. Plain and simple torture. The dildo kept rubbing in places that were too sensitive, he could hardly move, but whenever he did the damned dildo would rub at that frigging place that made him want to howl but he fucking couldn't, and Blair smelled so *fucking* good!! And the fucker had the nerve to come tease him like this? To taunt him and ask him stupid questions when all Jim wanted to do was swallow him whole. The worst part was, Blair knew all of this. He knew just what this teasing and taunting did to Jim.

His cock hadn't been this hard in ages. He had this nagging feeling at the back of his head that he'd just bitten off more than he could ever chew. He was so dead.

***

"So…" Blair grinned, rolling his hips, stopping when his cock was just an inch from Jim's nose. "Do I smell good enough to eat?"

Jim growled loudly, thrashing with his head, trying to get closer. And then in one swift move just as Jim's inarticulate pleas turned desperate, Blair stepped that bit closer, put his hands around the back of Jim's head, and pressed his face into his crotch.

Blair moaned as Jim turned his face from side to side, rubbing against the tip of his cock. He was making breathy noises, as if he was desperately trying to breathe through his mouth while at the same time wanting to smell everything he could. The small puffs of hot air felt wonderful against Blair's cock. He moaned, rubbing Jim's scalp encouragingly.

***

Yes! Finally! Blair-smell everywhere, and a hot, pulsing cock to rub his face against, Jim was a very happy man. Blair's hands on the back of his head felt good. The dildo in his ass felt damned good. Only one thing was wrong with this picture. Blair should lose the briefs. Yes, away with the barrier of cloth, and off with the gag, and Jim would have a field day! He hadn't been this hot for Blair in months. And suddenly, one sense wasn't enough. He opened his eyes, taking in as much of Blair he could with his eyes and sense of smell. But the rubber ball in his mouth tasted only of rubber, and he wanted to taste *Blair*! He must have whimpered. He didn't think Blair would make such a sound, and besides, Blair didn't sound like that when whimpering. Fuck. What had he gotten himself into, really?

***

"Hush. Hold on," Blair said, trying to catch his breath. Jim was groaning, already knowing Blair was about to move away soon, and not liking the idea very much.

"I came over here for a reason, you know," Blair grinned, stepping away briefly to fetch something from their mutual toy box.

"Ta dah," he said, kneeling on the floor in front of Jim again, showing him what he'd fetched. It was a cock ring, designed to go around cock as well as the sac.

Jim shook his head.

"You don't want to?" Blair looked up into Jim's eyes, batting his eyelashes. "I think you'll need it, though. Unless you want to get off lightly? I thought we'd already agreed you'd been a bad boy," he made a tut-tut noise, shaking his head. "And I've already cut you way too much slack," he grinned then, running the inner edge of the cock ring to the underside of Jim's cock, then resting it against the base and lifting the heavy balls up so he could put it in place properly.

"There. That looks all nice and snug," Blair said, nuzzling Jim's balls before letting go. "Now. Let's see what fun we can have with this new toy of yours…"

He reached behind Jim to get hold of the cord attached to the base of the dildo, and followed it until he found the end of it.

"Well, look what I found," he licked his lips. "It's a vibrating one. And you haven't even turned it on yet! Tut-tut-tut, Jim. I think this means we'll have to take this sucker for a test drive, doesn't it?"

Jim shook his head again, almost looking a bit panicked. He looked torn between wanting and not wanting. Blair ran his lips along Jim's jaw before kissing his way down his neck. Murmuring against the taut neck, he said, "Don't worry, Jim. This will be so good for you, I promise."

Jim sighed, craning his neck to give Blair more room and to keep him going. He moaned when Blair mouthed kisses over his Adam's apple. He swallowed as Blair ran his tongue over it. It tickled, but in a very nice way.

With a last parting kiss to the bobbing Adam's apple, Blair stood up and situated himself on the bed again. His feet were planted firmly against the
floor, as he leaned back, snagging a few pillows from the head of the bed. He laid the pillows on top of each other, then rested his head and upper back against them.

"There," he said. "Now we can both see each other perfectly. How nice."

He looked at the remote control closely. It was continuously adjustable, which ultimately meant there was no knowing just how much worse it would get when he turned the switch from its 'off' position. Oh, well. He wasn't known to be gadget-shy. He loved gadgets, testing them, playing around with them. This was no different. He made sure the dial was at its lowest possible setting, then flicked the switch from 'off' to 'on'.

***

'Ohhhh fuck.'

If Jim had thought it was enough to have his ass stuck on a dildo and unable to move without rubbing himself against it, he now knew how naïve he'd been. A quiet, unmoving dildo stuck up his ass was nothing. Hell, he could sit on a dildo for hours if Blair asked. He wouldn't so much as blink. He sure as Hell wouldn't whine the way he had.

*This* was torture. Intense, unmerciful torture. Jim moaned loudly. The buzzing went from the base of the dong up to the very tip, setting fire to every single nerve ending in his ass. It was just too intense. He instinctively tried to move away, but he couldn't, the way his feet were tied giving him no room to move. It only served to bring the tip of the dildo in direct contact with his prostate.

***

Jim growled loudly, hips squirming on the seat, his back arching as he tried to lift himself off the dildo, but in vain. Every time his hips slammed back down on the dildo he panted, every breath accentuated by a loud groan.

Blair leaned back against the pillows, making himself comfortable. He could only just see the base of the dildo under Jim's balls, but no more. He sighed, his mouth watering once again. Jim could be so fucking hot. And just knowing that he couldn't move, that he couldn't escape the buzz was enough to make Blair moan too.

Jim always sounded so sexy when gagged and bound. There was something so wanton about him like this, as if he'd abandoned all inhibitions. But so far, he hadn't yet let go completely. He was getting there, though. Knowing that, and feeling secure enough in that knowledge, Blair laid the remote control down beside him on the bed, and slid out of his briefs. He had been neglecting himself for long enough.

Sighing in relief as his hand closed around his cock, he found his eyes drawn to Jim's cock in an instant.

It was so hard, so red, jutting proudly from the coarse dark curls surrounding the base. It looked swollen, the head so dark it was almost purple, peeking out from the wrinkling foreskin. It was without doubt Blair's favorite cock, all hands down. He could pick it out from a sea of cocks, blindfolded and hands tied back.

He was panting now, Jim, his chest heaving with every breath, and the muscles in his arms and legs taut. But what got to Blair most were his eyes.

They were wide open, staring at him, a desperate look to them. His eyebrows twitched, frowning one second, and giving his face an anguished look the next. He was moaning, the desperate note to his voice matching the one in his eyes.

"Feels good, doesn't it, Jim?" Blair asked, running his hands up and down the length of his cock. "Feels so good, you're almost scared of it. You want to get away from it, because it's so intense, don't you? Of course you do," he paused, lingering at the head, smearing moisture from the tip all over it. "But at the same time, you want to let go. You want to just ram yourself down on that dong and take it all, on maximum level of intensity, right?"

***

Jim groaned, tossing with his head as he tried to lift himself off the dildo. Yet again, it didn't work, but he just couldn't help trying. The worst part was, Blair was right!

How the Hell had they come so close, as for Blair to know him so well? It just wasn't right to know every single detail about your lover's inner workings! Damnit!

'Fuck!' he groaned, watching how Blair reached for the remote again. He shook his head vividly, trying to tell Blair with his eyes that he really didn't want to let go. He couldn't let go. He couldn't just let himself lose all inhibitions just like that! It was preposterous!

Blair had no idea what he was asking for. He didn't want to see Jim letting go. *Jim* didn't want to see himself letting go, so why would Blair? It made no sense!

Blair was on his feet now, moving towards him, remote in one hand and his cock in the other. He looked positively edible. He smelled fuckin' edible too!

'Fuck!'

***

"There, there, Jim," Blair said, resting his hands on the backrest. The remote was dangling from his right hand. "I think I like this vibrating function. Don't you?" he grinned.

Jim huffed, eyes unable to shift from the cock right in front of him. His nostrils flared, and his eyes clenched shut as he shook his head. He tried to
squirm his hips into a not so straining position. He tried to crane his neck just that bit closer even as his arms ached from the awkward position he was in. Now there were no clothing in the way between him and Blair's cock. And Jim wanted that cock.

Blair grinned. Jim found he didn't quite like that particular grin. It was mischievous, almost feral. Jim felt a lot smaller than he was when Blair grinned at him like that. No, he would definitely not be getting off lightly. Jim groaned at the bad pun.

"I smell that good, huh?" Blair noted, bringing his hand up under Jim's nose. He rubbed his fingers together. "Don't you just want to suck me off?"

Jim groaned loudly, nodding urgently. 'Yes! Yes, Goddamnit! Oh, yes!!'

"Well. I think we've got some fun yet to be had with this set up… this get up," he was still grinning, almost unable to wipe the smirk off his face. "This do-up."

He went around to the back of the chair, and Jim could hear him putting the remote down on the floor by the chair. Jim was looking at him intently, his neck craned back to he could see just what Blair was up to.

"My thoughts exactly," Blair grinned, and looped a rope through the clasps of the ball gag, pulling it down. Suddenly Jim's neck was pulled back, forced to stay craned backwards. He could hear Blair fastening it securely with the cuffs.

"Okay like this, Jimmy?"

Jim moaned, long and hard, almost keening at the end. Blair nodded with a smile, giving Jim a kiss on the forehead.

"Okay. Now," he looked into Jim's eyes. "I think I'll see just what this dong here is capable of. You know how I love to see you screaming during sex. But, sadly enough, you let go far too seldom for my taste."

Another kiss was planted on Jim's cheek. He was shaking his head, as much as he could, making loud noises, his eyes imploring, desperate to make Blair stop and don't stop; to let him go and never let him off lightly ever again.

"Don't worry, baby. I won't go away. I want to see your face. Oh. Just nod when you've had enough, babe." Blair grinned, just as Jim's face contorted from the insistent buzz in his ass going from one single wasp to a swarm of them.

***

Blair had turned the dial up just a fraction more, but it seemed that was enough to get a response out of Jim. He was thrashing on the chair, almost keening. His eyes were shut so tightly moisture were collecting in the corners.

"Hush, babe," Blair murmured against his forehead while rubbing Jim's arms. "Don't turn your dials down, okay? Try to feel it all. It'll all be over soon, I promise."

And when he turned up the dial once again, this time quite a bit more than a fraction, Jim screamed bloody murder.

***

'FUCK!' he knew he was wailing like a banshee, but he didn't care. This was fucking not happening! It was impossible, ludicrous! Nothing could feel this good and be legal!

'BLAIR!!' he shouted through his gag, even though he couldn't form any intelligible words. 'BLAIR! FUCK! FUCK YOU!'

"Had enough?" Blair asked, nuzzling the side of his face, wiping away the moisture filling up in Jim's eyes.

Jim wanted to nod. He'd do anything to be able to nod, or talk or shout without a rubber ball stuck in his mouth. The dildo was vibrating like a monster in his ass, and he couldn't get away from it.

"Here," Blair said. "Let me make it better for you," and he reached down to rub the head of Jim's cock firmly. Jim's wailing grew louder.

***

"Let's play a game, shall we?" Blair hummed against Jim's throat, just where his pulse was running wild. "I let you go, just a bit… Off with the gag and the cock ring… I'll let you suck me off--"

Jim growled loudly.

"Don't interrupt me," Blair's voice brooked no argument. "If you come before I do, I'll leave you on this chair, and take care of my own business,
*downstairs*. Understand what I'm saying?"

***

Jim whimpered. He was so cooked. But giving Blair a blowjob beat *not* giving Blair a blowjob. Only problem was, it be damned difficult to keep himself cool and calm. He just knew Blair would to everything in his power to push Jim further.

The little bastard.

***

Blair stepped around the chair so he was facing Jim. He reached behind Jim's head to release the gag from the rope.

"Now," he said, calmly looking into Jim's eyes as he craned his neck. He rubbed at Jim's neck a bit before continuing. "I'll take away the rope keeping your arms in place before I take away the gag. Is that okay with you?"

Jim nodded frantically, chest heaving with every labored breath. His eyes kept rolling up into his head. He shook his head a couple of times to as if to get some control over the situation.

Blair crouched behind the chair to untie the rope connected to the cuffs. Jim sighed in relief, the sigh turning into a moan.

Blair planted a kiss at the back of Jim's neck before he came around to face Jim again.

"I want you to understand something before I take your gag off," Blair said. "But first, move around a bit. You can move better now, can't you? Takes the pressure off a bit, doesn't it?"

And then, the cock ring was removed. Blair grinned at the look of bliss that came over Jim's face.

"Freed at last, huh?"

***

Jim nodded. He felt like whooping. Just knowing that he could communicate again with at least some measure of body language felt really good. And yeah, Blair was right, his arms hurt less this way, and he could lean forward now, bringing the dildo out of direct contact with his prostate. As much as possible, anyway. He breathed a great sigh of contentment, gripping the back of the chair with his hands, wanting to stretch his arms a bit.

He felt it more than heard it when it happened. The wooden legs of the chair creaked, the seat creaked, every single fiber in the chair started a cacophony of sound in Jim's ears as he slowly started toppling over, face first.

***

"Whoa!" Blair exclaimed, only just managing to catch Jim before he had the chance to crash into the floor. He righted the chair, watching delightedly as Jim winced, his hips twitching.

"There we go," Blair said, putting both hands on Jim's face. "Now that you know your limitations, I'll lay down some rules. Okay?"

Jim nodded, adrenaline pumping through his veins, now not only from sexual tension, but from the rush of almost falling on his face.

"I'll remove the gag now Jim. But I want you to know that I don't want to hear any snide comments when I do. You will suck me off. If you come before I do, I'll leave your sore ass on the chair. You know I would."

Jim swallowed heavily, nodding. His eyes were bright, looking up at Blair. His face was flushed a bright red. It went all the way down to his chest, and up to his ears.

Having said that much, Blair once again reached behind Jim's head, and unclasped the gag.

"Thank you!" Jim gasped, eyes bright with emotion. Blair stroked his cheek and Jim leaned into the caress.

"Will you be a good boy and suck me off now?"

"Yes! Oh, yes! Please, Blair, plea--!"

"Hush." Blair stepped away a bit, pulling of the sweatshirt he wore, leaving only a t-shirt on his body. A t-shirt, and a pair of white socks. Jim licked his lips, eyes trained on his reward. Blair's cock was peeking out from under the hem of the t-shirt, red and slick with precum.

"You smell so good, Blair. So good. Please let me…"

"Permission granted, Jim," Blair smiled. "Just go on ahead."

But, Blair was too far away. Jim frowned for a second, before trying to edge his was forward without losing his balance. Inch by painstaking inch, he eased himself closer and closer to Blair. So close, the tip of his nose was almost, almost touching the head of Blair's cock. It was oozing precum, and the scent of it drove Jim wild. He licked his lips, craning his neck, trying to stretch that last inch.

But he couldn't.

"Blair!" he gasped. "I can't! I'll fall. I can't reach you like this!"

"You'll manage. I'll catch you if you fall, but if you don't shut up and get on with it, I'll put the gag back on. If you don't want to do this, I'll wait 'til
you feel ready. Simple as that," Blair shrugged.

"No, I--" Jim groaned. "I want to… It's just--"

"No complaints. How many times to I have to tell you?" Blair's voice was firm, and his features were set.

So, not knowing what else to do, Jim grabbed hold of the back rest, and leaned that last precarious inch forward.

***

His tongue was first. Then came his lips, but Jim was already ecstatic. The taste of Blair exploded on his tongue, sending added shivers up and down his spine. Sight, scent and smell combined to the most wonderful cocktail of *Blair*. Jim moaned loudly, the added vibrations making Blair moan.

The noises Blair made during sex were sometimes enough to blow the top of Jim's head off, but in a very good way. This was no different. The was he sounded, tasted, smelled and looked added to the mind-blowing sensation in Jim's ass. It felt as if the dildo was a living, squirming thing, designed only to torment him in the most excruciating ways.

Jim groaned out loud, swirling his tongue around Blair's cock head. Vaguely, he realized, he was starting to panic. He was coming closer and closer to being tossed off the edge, and Blair still showed no signs of rushing past him.

He was moaning, yes, every little kiss and nip of lips and lick produced a new cock-twitching sound. Jim was a very happy man. Giving Blair pleasure was always fun and very fulfilling, and a turn-on of unprecedented magnitude.

But now, with Blair only just getting weak in the knees, and moaning continuously, his desire to satisfy his partner became a rushed, hurried series
of licks and kisses and sucking, all designed to blow Blair's brains out through his cock.

But then it happened! Blair's moans turned into shallow gasps and moaned whimpers. His hands grabbed at Jim's skull and he shoved his cock past Jim's lips. He smelled wonderful, and tasted even better now. Jim was moaning too, sucking and licking as much as he could, taking in as much as he could. But Blair seemed content with giving him just the head.

Jim didn't mind one bit. The head was just enough.

"Jim! Oh, good GOD!" Blair keened, in between groaning.

'Yes!' Jim groaned, stabbing his tongue at the tiny scar on the underside of Blair's cock head, just where the sensitive rim connected with the thick veins.

Blair's cock was throbbing, hot and heavy inside Jim's mouth. It was drooling now, a continuous rush of precum telling Jim just how close Blair was.

His balls were pulled up against his body, the muscles in his stomach kept twitching, and his knees were shaking. His fingers were gripping tightly at Jim, and he was groaning, a multitude of different explicative in different languages rushed forth from his mouth.

And then, he shouted wordlessly, his cock twitching as it spewed forth with creamy jets of salty, Blair-flavored cum.

Jim tried swallowing it all, but he couldn't, not being fast enough to manage the constant flow. It ebbed shortly, though Jim was reluctant to let go, sucking at it one last time to make sure he'd got everything he could.

Blair slumped forward, pushing Jim back on the chair again. His mouth went to Jim's, tongue snaking out to lick away the remaining dribbles of cum on his face. Blair moaned, licking at Jim's lips. They opened instantly, welcoming the taste and texture of Blair's tongue.

Blair leaned his knees on the chair between Jim's, kissing his way from his lips to his ears to his temples and back again. His hands went behind the backrest to remove the cuffs. He brought Jim's arms to the front, rubbing at them while keeping Jim's mouth thoroughly occupied. Their tongues moved with each other, playfully battling for dominance, teeth nipping at lips.

Blair broke away first, watching as Jim rested against the back of the chair as much as he could. His cock was soaking against Blair's t-shirt. His eyes were staring into Blair's.

"Please?" he whispered. "Please, Blair? Let me… I can't hold on any longer, please let me--"

"Schh," Blair nodded, reaching down to untie Jim's legs. He rubbed at them carefully, making sure there weren't any bruises. Jim was moaning out loud. The gag no longer in the way, he was growing louder by the second.

He kneeled on the floor in front of Jim after making sure his legs were all right, urging Jim to lean towards him. Reaching up, he brought Jim's hands to his back, the remote control still in his hands.

"Hold on tight, Jimmy boy."

***

Wildfire spread through Jim's ass and up his spine, his nipples were rubbed raw from the slightly too rough texture of Blair's t-shirt, his legs ached along with his arms, and his cock twitched against Blair's cloth-covered chest. It rasped against his over-sensitized cock, but he didn't much care. The slight discomfort did nothing to lessen the pleasure rushing through his body.

The muscles in his stomach kept tightening at uneven intervals and his hips were jerking against Blair's chest. The wildfire was spreading throughout his pelvis, through his buttocks, through his perineum and his balls and cock, it licked up his stomach and down his inner thighs. His spine was on fire. He tightened his hold on Blair, his hands grappling for something to hold on to, bunching the material of the t-shirt. He buried his face in the soft curls by Blair's temple.

Distantly, he could hear wailing and loud keening cries, but he didn't realize he was making them until he picked up Blair's voice in his ear. He was mumbling something in a language unknown to Jim, but he couldn't care less. He was using his guiding voice, automatically centering Jim. In any other case, Jim would have welcomed the centering. Now, it only brought focus to the wildfire, and Jim found he couldn't have stopped himself from coming now if his life depended on it. And then, when he thought he could get no closer, Blair's hand closed over his cock and his lips went from Jim's ear to lick and bite at his nipples.

Jim grabbed hold of Blair's shoulders, grinding down on the dildo and humping into Blair's hand as his cock pulsed hotly, spurting jets of come all over his chest and Blair's t-shirt. Blair held on to him in return, rubbing at his back and neck, kissing and licking at every bare inch of skin he could reach.

"Blair! BLAIR!" Jim cried out, absolutely certain he wouldn't survive this, and Blair's lips came down on his, kissing him forcefully, demandingly, his tongue pushing in and out in a fucking motion.

As he finally slumped in the chair, his grip on Blair loosening somewhat, Blair kissed him softly at the corners of his mouth. Just as the stimulation from the dildo became too much, Blair brought the dial down to its lowest setting and flicked the switch from 'on' to 'off'.

***

"There we go," Blair murmured against Jim's mouth. "There we go…"

Jim was breathing heavily, eyes rolling back into his head and the eyelids flickering. Blair smiled, and stroked a hand across Jim's blushing cheek and
down his neck to rub at his chest.

"Hmmm…" he hummed. "You look so fucking good like this, Jim," Blair murmured. He bent down to lick big swipes through the semen cooling on Jim's chest and stomach. Jim sighed, eyes drooping.

"Hold on just a second," Blair whispered against Jim's temple. "I'll be right back."

He pulled the t-shirt off as he skipped his was down the stairs and threw it into the laundry basket in the bathroom. Gathering a soft cloth and soaking it in some warm water, he wringed it and then hurried his way up the stairs again.

Just as he caught sight of Jim again, he let out a groan and opened his eyes.

"Blair?"

"I'm here, babe," Blair whispered, wiping at Jim's face with the cloth he'd brought, bringing it down to clean up his chest. "What's wrong?"

"Sore," Jim sighed. "Hurts." he tried lifting his hips, but flinched as he did.

"Wait. Wait, baby. Let me help you."

Blair gathered Jim's arms to him and looped them around his neck.

"Come here. Can you stand up for me, Jim?"

Jim groaned, but stood up, slowly and a bit awkwardly. Blair ran the washcloth between Jim's legs, relieved to see there was no blood.

"Good boy. Now come here, let's get ourselves comfortable, okay?"

Jim let himself be led to the bed while Blair made sure he wasn't uncomfortable When Jim had settled, Blair went to gather up the equipment they'd used, making sure to clean the dildo before he came back upstairs and to bed.

"You asleep already?" he asked, softly, quietly, just in case Jim was indeed asleep.

"Mmm…" Jim hummed, lying on his stomach, hugging his face to the pillow.

"I need you to listen to me, babe. It'll only take a second, but I need you to pay attention. Can you do that?" he stroked his hand up Jim's back, glad to see a pair of exhausted blue eyes open to look intently at him.

"Next time you feel something is missing in our love-life, in or out of bed, you tell me. Okay? You shouldn't have to resort to a multifunctional toy," he grinned, kissing Jim on the tip of his nose. "just because I'm not keeping my end of the bargain."

"I know," Jim sighed, looking for all the world like a sated cat. "I will, won't…shouldn't." he drifted off, eyes slowly closing again.

"Good," Blair kissed Jim firmly on the lips. "Great." and then he settled down, snuggling up to Jim, cuddling close.

"But," he paused, grinning as Jim's eyes opened again, this time suspiciously so. "I think we'll keep that toy."

"Goodnight, Chief," said Jim.

"Goodnight, Jimbo, " said Blair.

And just like that, Blair didn't think his day had been so bad. And neither did Jim.


~The End~