Title: The Letter: Email from Strangers

Author: Patt

Author Email: PattRose1@aol.com

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: Jim/Blair

Status: Complete

Date: 04/28/03

Category: Drama/Humor

Author's website: http://patt_rose0.tripod.com/dreamingofsentinels/

Disclaimer: The boys don't belong to us. I wish they did, but they don't. But if they ever do, I'll share. In the meantime, I'll put them back when I'm done. (I'm a big fat liar; I would never share.)

Author's Notes: No beta yet. Just something small and sweet. :)

Summary: Jim and Blair meet through email. Angst and fun.

Warnings: m/m There be no nudity here. They're on the Internet. LOL But think about once they get into the loft. <g>


The Letter: Email From Strangers
by Patt

Blair Sandburg had met someone online two months ago and just thinking about him, made his heart beat faster. Panther's email had come to him by accident, but this wolf was no fool. He recognized his mate right away.

He couldn't get home fast enough and sign on. He had been ignoring his friends, so he could spend time with Panther. It was worth it. Blair wasn't certain that he was a male, but some things he said made the Grad Student believe it.

He walked into his huge warehouse and checked his email, first thing. Sure enough, there was a note from Panther. Blair clicked on to it and began to read.


Subj: Hey Wolfie
Date: 4/28/03 8:39:57 PM US Mountain Standard Time
From: IAmPanther
To: Greywolf2

Dear Wolf,

How are you doing today? I know that you're some sort of teacher, so was it a good day with the kids? I may as well tell you that I sometimes work with kids too. But they aren't good ones. I had a really bad day today and just felt like talking to you.

My friends at work think it's weird that I have this need to talk to someone online every single night. They don't seem to understand that there are some things that can't be said to them. All of my friends are co-workers and I could never tell them what I'm about to tell you.

I've just discovered that I'm having gay feelings and I don't know what to do with it. I can smell a man's scent from across the room. Did I mention I have enhanced senses? It sucks. If my boss ever finds out about me being bi, he'll kick my ass. (I was married once, it didn't take.)

Do you have any cheese to go with my whine? I'm sorry. I'm just down. I'll wait for you to write to me. Maybe you'll say something good.

By the way, my name is Jim. So if you're a guy and you're not interested, now would be a good time to run.

Talk to you later.

Jim


Blair sat there in shock. He started to pace and rant out loud, "Okay, first off, he has enhanced senses, secondly he's bi, and thirdly, he's a he. Geeze, could my day get any better? I think not. Write the man back before he finds someone else." Blair began to form idea's for his note back to Jim. // Jim. That's a nice name. Jim sounds good and strong. //


Subj: Hey Jim
Date: 4/28/03 8:48:23 PM US Mountain Standard Time
From: Greywolf2
To: IamPanther

Hi Jim. It's very nice to meet you. My name is Blair and you're right, I teach. I'm a College Professor and work with mostly good kids. But now and then I get a bad one. So keep that in mind with your job. I'm thinking you're probably into some type of protection. A cop maybe? With your enhanced senses that would be the logical choice.

Some day I hope to meet you in person. Could we think about that?

I'm shorter than average, I'm about 5' 7" tall. Long curly auburn hair and I've been told I have gorgeous blue eyes. Don't know if that's true or not. I find them just typical blue eyes myself. I've also been told I have a nice body. I might be short, but I'm stocky and firm. Well at least
when I need to be. LOL

I've done some research on enhanced senses. Do you have any problems with zone outs? Blacking out and not knowing what happened to your time frame? Because if you do, I
have some exercises that we can run through.

Oh I almost forgot. I'm bi, also. So that was very good to hear from you. What do you look like? With my luck, you're an Adonis. Are you?

I love our chats, Jim. I think it might be almost time to move into the real world and meet each other. What do you think?

Talk to you later, man.

Blair


Jim read it and kept pinching himself. // Fuck, I found someone that understands. //


Subj: I want to meet you!
Date: 4/28/03 9:57 PM US Mountain Standard Time
From: IAmPanther
To: Greywolf2


Blair, I would very much like to meet you. I have many things to talk to you about.

I am a cop. I can't believe you guessed that from what I said. But it's probably because you're a really bright teacher. I can't wait to meet you in person.

I do have blackouts and they scare the shit out of me. Because of them, I don't have sex or anything. I'm afraid of what someone would do to me. I've never had anyone that understood. I'm hoping that you'll take care of that for me. I'm one horny Panther. What say you?

You name the place and I'll be there. I'm really excited. Okay, horny might be a better word. Do you promise to fuck me when you see me? If so, I'll be there.

Adonis? I think not. I'm built pretty nicely, because I'm almost balding. The muscles take peoples eyes off my thinning hairline. So there you go. If you're looking for a buff, balding, cop in his late 30s, then I'm your man. Think about it and get back to me.

Did I mention I'm really, really horny?

Jim


Blair read this and burst out laughing. He really liked this man. Plus he offered to be the bottom. Whoa, that seldom happened. // Write to him now before he moves on. //


Subj: It's a date!
Date: 4/28/03 8:46:32 PM US Mountain Standard Time
From: Greywolf2
To: IamPanther

My name is Blair Sandburg. I'm an Anthropologist at Rainier University and I can't wait to meet you. My field of study had been in Sentinels. Warriors that had enhanced senses that became the watchmen of the tribes. So when I found none here, I studied kids that had some enhanced
senses and it was enough for my thesis. I can help you a great deal because I think you're a Sentinel. Don't let that scare you off. But I think I might even be your guide. It might be fate that we met this way. I hope so.

I don't mind a cop losing his hair at all. I don't care about looks anyhow. I'm bigger on the inside package. Well sometimes I like the outer package. LOL

I would like to fuck you and as soon as possible. When do you think we can meet? I think we should meet at your place. I can cook and fuck, so you're covered.

I'm waiting.

Blair


Jim read the latest and became so hard, he could hardly sit right. He began to write his note back.


Subj: Here's my address!
Date: 4/28/03 8:45:59 PM US Mountain Standard Time
From: IAmPanther
To: Greywolf2


Blair, here is my address. Do you think you could come now and spend the night. I already cooked. Lasagna. Do you like that? I'm so fucking hard, I can't sit in my chair right. Could we like hurry?

Address is 852 Prospect, loft 307. If you need better directions let me know. I hope I'll see you tonight.

Jim

Blair couldn't get out of his house fast enough. He sped over to Prospect and then sat in the parking lot scared to death.

Jim was upstairs wondering why Blair hadn't emailed back. He figured that Blair must have changed his mind. That is until he heard an odd heartbeat in his parking lot. He knew it was Blair's. It was his Guide.

Blair was giving himself a little lecture on how this was dumb when there was a knock on his window. Blair looked up into the most gorgeous blue eyes, he had ever seen. He was lost. He rolled his window down and said, "Jim?"

"Blair." And Jim leaned in and kissed him. "Come on up. We'll eat and talk. You're gorgeous by the way."

"So are you, big man. Lead, I'll follow." Blair said walking side by side with Jim.

"I was hoping more for lead and you'll fuck." Jim said as they got into the elevator.

"Forget eating, let's go right to bed." Blair whispered.

"Works for me. God, I'm so glad I sent that email by mistake months ago. You've been a lifesaver the whole time. And by the way, you are my guide. I knew you were in the parking lot. I could sense it." Jim smiled down into Blair's glowing face.

"I knew it. You're mine." Blair said as they walked into Jim's loft. This would be the first day, of the rest of their lives. Blair intended to make it unforgettable. And Jim was more than willing to cooperate.



End The Letter: Email From Strangers