TITLE: The High Priest

AUTHOR: Stormwolf Dawn

FANDOM: The Sentinel (of course)

PAIRINGS: J/B J/m

RATING: NC-17(I don't think I can write anything with a lower rating)

WARNINGS: Non consensual sex(I don't think I can write anything without it, at least lately)violence, blood, other warnings will pop up as the scenes come to me. Expect anything...this is me after all.

NOTES: Yeah, yeah, I know. I said not another one. Unfortunately I can't get this one out of my head, and its keeping me from working on the other ones. Maybe if I can start this one, and get what I have floating around in my head down then I can get back to The Prize and my other ones as well. This one is going to be weird(when aren't they!) and the tribe and everything about it is made up. So if it sounds wrong, its because they don't exist. This is also going to sound a bit Star Gatish, but it isn't a crossover with Stargate, I would have said so if it was. If you don't like it, then tell me. I won't work on it. If you do tell me, and I might get my brain to come with an ending.

SUMMARY: A mysterious light leads to a plane crash on a remote island, were Jim, Blair, Simon, and Darryl discover a very different culture.

 

The High Priest

Stormwolf

Blair Sandburg slowly opened his eyes and groaned at the flash of pain that tore through his head as light fell upon his eyes. Closing the lids quickly to block out the light, Blair groaned again. Then he felt a hand on his head, a heavy hand and his first thought was, "Jim?"

"No Sandburg, its Simon." Captain Banks voice cut through the pounding in his skull.

He opened his eyes, this time tentatively and saw the face of the big Captain of Cascade's Major Crimes Unit. "Uh, Simon what happened."

"The plane crashed." Simon answered.

Blair stared at Simon wide eyed. "Jim!" He suddenly began to fight his way to his feet. Simon tried to hold him down, "Simon where's JIm! Jim!"

"Easy, Sandburg. He's all right. He's fine. He went to find some food and water. Said to watch you for when you woke up. Your head injury's not to bad, and you only have a few scrapes and bruises."

Blair calmed down at Simon's insistence that Jim was fine. "Darryl?"

"I'm fine, Blair." Blair looked over and saw Darryl sitting not far from where he laid breaking sticks and tossing them in the fire built on the sandy beach. Blair looked around.

They were on a beautiful stretch of beach with white sand and blue water sparkling in the sunshine. Behind them was a jungle with towering trees and behind the jungle was a mountain range.

"Where are we?"

"There's no telling. The storm veered the plane off course, and that strange light knocked out the navigation systems. I didn't get to see our heading before we crashed."

Simon had been taking piloting lessons secretly for a few years along with Darryl. The surprise had come on Darryl's seventeenth birthday when Simon asked Blair and Jim to accompany them on a flight to Mexico for fun and
fishing.

"Then there was this strange light." Simon said then trailed off.

"Strange light? Lightning?"

"No it wasn't lightning, I'm not sure what it was. It was all purplish blue and it seemed to engulf the plane. You don't remember?"

Blair shook his head.

"Awe man it was so cool! I bet it was a UFO!" Darryl put in.

Simon grunted at that.

A few moments later, Jim returned, making his way out of the jungle foliage. He had the canteens that had been in the plane on his belt, a bundle of bananas, some coconuts, and pineapples.

"Simon and I can go fishing later and supplement the fruit with meat. But I thought this could tide us over till then." Jim said.

"Oh yeah!" Blair said taking one of the bananas from the bundle and peeling it.

They all sat down in front of the fire. Jim used a stick stuck into the ground to break open the coconuts. The drank the milk and dug out the meat. Simon used Blair's Swiss Army knife to cut up the pineapples. They ate, and talked about cases, school, and sports as they ate and drank.

Finally night fell and the friends laid down on their leaf and foliage made beds on the sand while Jim banked the fire.

Jim looked up at the stars and for the first time realized they were in trouble. He didn't recognize the patterns in the sky at all.

"You don't recognize them either, huh?" Simon asked Jim as he sat down beside the sentinel.

Jim shook his head.

"I thought it was just me. Damn, what the hell happened?" Simon said.

"I don't know, Simon. But, now that I look at it, I see patterns that look sort of familiar. Its as if there are more stars, and they are closer together."

"What would make them do that."

Sandburg answered from his pallet near Jim, "Time."

They both looked at the anthropologist. "Do what?" Simon asked.

"In the past, there were more stars, and they were closer. Scientists claimed the universe is expanding, so in time, stars would burn out and drift further apart. Its just a theory."

"So you think we've traveled back in time?" Jim asked his guide.

Blair nodded.

"That's just crazy. But it explains them damn stars better than anything else does." Simon grumbled. More than any of them, Simon was a born skeptic. But it was hard to deny with the proof right before his eyes.

"Get some sleep, guys. I haven't detected any people within my range, nor anything dangerous. So let's get some sleep. We can figure it out tomorrow." Jim said as he lay down on his own pallet next to Blair's.

They laid down and it wasn't long before sleep overtook them.

The next morning, Jim led them through the jungle to the fresh water he had found the day before.

Jim's fresh water hole turned out to be a magnificent waterfall that diverted itself eight times to make eight beautiful waterfalls of various sizes and heights, all splashing down into a large pool of water that was nearly crystal clear.

Blair and Darryl were the first to strip down and leap into the pool.

"Sandburg, I could gone my whole life without seeing you naked!" Simon shouted.

Blair and Darryl swam like otters, splashing around and generally having a good time.

Simon watched, wiped sweat from his brow, and realized how cool the water looked. "Awww, hell." He growled as he stripped down to and slowly entered the cool water. "Damn this must come straight from the mountains."

Jim smiled and shook his head, then with a last check of the surrounding area with his sentinel senses, he too, stripped down and climbed into the water.

While Darryl and Blair frolicked, Jim and Simon just sunk down to their necks and allowed the cool water to refresh them.

Jim dunked his head underneath and came back up, water falling from his short brown hair. Jim shook his head, water flying everywhere.

"Man, this is some paradise. I think we need to build a resort here. We could make millions!" Blair said.

"Yeah, and who show up here, Chief. The millionaire and his wife?" Jim shot back.

Blair and Simon laughed, but Darryl looked confused.

"Who?"

Blair groaned, "Oh man do I feel old."

Jim and Simon just laughed harder.

Sometime later, the four of them exited the pool and lounged on large rocks to dry off.

They were redressing when Jim's head suddenly shot up like a hunting dog going on alert.

"What is it?" Blair asked.

Jim cocked his head to one side as he put up his hand to motion the others to silence. "Shit." He whispered.

Simon looked around nervously.

"What is it?" Blair asked again.

"We're surrounded." Jim answered.

"What."

"Oh shit. By who, Jim?"

Jim shrugged. He wasn't sure, "They're human, I think. I don't know."

"Why didn't you sense them before?" Blair asked.

"I don't know. Its as if all of a sudden they are there. I never heard them get into position."

Eventually, the ones that had surrounded them revealed themselves. They were all tall men, with dark skin, but lighter than Simon's and Daryl's. They all stood over six feet, and many were as tall as Simon. They were dressed in kilts made either of well tanned and cured animal hide or finely woven cloth. Some had animal head skins on their own heads, painted symbols on their bare skin, and bracelets, necklaces, and armlets made of gold with relief carvings in the gold. On their feet were sandals. A few of them had rings of gold in their ears, nose, belly buttons or nipples. All carried weapons. Either finely carves bows, spears, or blowguns. All pointed at four men from Cascade who raised their hands in surrender.

The crowd parted, and a man came forward. On his head was the head of a spotted jaguar. Four parallel paint streaks decorated the left side of his face. He wore an elaborate chest plate made of gold with jaguar designs on the front. His kilt was made from the skin of a spotted jaguar and instead of a weapon, he carried a carved staff. On his wrists was a bracelet of jaguar claws, and around his neck was a necklace of jaguar teeth. The man stood taller than Simon and was well built. All and all, he was impressive.

The man stood before them as warriors came forth at his verbal orders and tied the men's hands together in front of them. When one of them began to tie Jim's hands, however, the leader stopped him. He stepped forward and stood directly in front of Jim and stared at the sentinel intently. His eyes widened a bit in surprise, then he stepped back and gave more orders in a language unfamiliar to Jim. It certainly wasn't Quechea.

A warrior came to Jim and pulled the sentinel's hands behind his back were they were tied tightly. Two warriors stationed themselves on either side of each man and grasped their upper arms in a gentle but firm grip. Except for Jim. One of the warriors handed the leader a rope to which the leader tied in a knotted loop that he secured around Jim's neck like a collar and leash. The leader then turned and with a tug led Jim away from the pool. The other warriors holding the other Cascade men followed the leader still gripping the upper arms of their prisoners. The other warriors slipped into the surrounding jungle and practically disappeared.

"Sandburg, do you recognize the language?, or the tribe?" Simon asked.

"No. Not really. They look Mayan, with a bit of Incan, and maybe some Olmec, but the language is completely unknown to me."

"Why they hell did they do that to Ellison?" Simon asked.

"I don't know, Simon. Maybe they thought he was more dangerous than the rest of us."

"Blair, are they going to sacrifice us?" Darryl asked, the fear evident in his voice.

"I don't know, Darryl. If they are Incan or Mayan, or Olmec, then yeah, that could be a possibility."

"Shit." Simon said. Blair agreed with his assessment.

They walked through the jungle for several hours before the leader called a halt. The warriors seated their prisoners on the ground, and the leader gave orders to them in their language. The warriors brought the prisoners leather botas filled with water and allowed them to drink. With their hands tied in front of them, they were able to grip the botas and drink. The warriors handed them dried meat and bananas to eat and stood guard over them.

The leader tugged on Jim's leash and the sentinel sank to the ground on his knees, hands still tied behind his back. The leader wrapped the end of the woven hemp rope around his wrist, then removed a bota from his belt. He poured some of the water into his cupped hand and held it to Jim's face. The sentinel looked at the leader, blue eyes glittering like ice, anger burning inside, then sipped the water from the leader's cupped hand.

Much to Blair's surprise and Jim's disgust, the leader patted Jim's head, then gave orders to the surrounding warriors. One of the warriors not guarding the prisoners came to the leader with two small golden bowls. The man set the bowls on the ground then went back to guarding the perimeter. The leader poured some water into one of the bowls> The leader tied the bota back to his belt, then withdrew a piece of dried meat from a pouch and held it under Jim's nose in the palm of his hand. Jim's anger increased, but he snapped up the meat and chewed it then swallowed knowing he would need the food and water to keep up his strength for an escape. Again the leader patted Jim's hair, this time moving over Jim's head and neck in a caressing petting motion. Jim jerked away from the hand, and the leader frowned, but did nothing. Instead he placed more of the dried meat as well as some cut up bananas in the other bowl. Jim had no choice but to lean over and eat and drink from the bowls like an animal. Blair, Simon and Darryl watched for a moment in shock, but turned their heads to give the sentinel some dignity. The other warriors ate and drank as well, as did the leader, all the while standing over their prisoners.

They only rested for perhaps an hour before they were forced to their feet and made to follow them again.

"Why the hell is that guy treating Jim like a..a..pet." Simon hissed low enough not to be overheard to anyone but Blair or Jim if he was listening.

"I don't know. I've never read or seen anything like this in my studies."

They continued on.

Before night fell they stopped two more times. On the third time, the warriors led each man a little ways into the jungle, and while one of them pissed against a tree, the other held the prisoner until his fellow was finished, then he took his turn. They then waited. The prisoners then realized that the warriors were waiting for them to do their business.

Blair sighed as he unzipped his jeans with his bound hands and pulled his cock from beneath his shorts. It was embarrassing to be pissing while two guys held his arms, but there was little he could do about it. When he was
done, he re-zipped and buttoned his jeans, and the guards took him back to the camp.

Simon and Darryl both finished their business quickly, though Darryl at first had a hard time even thinking about pissing, but eventually was able to do it. His face flushed red as he did so.

Jim was not so lucky, however. The leader took him a little off into the jungle. Rope wrapped around his wrist, the leader took out his large cock and pissed against a tree. Shaking his cock he tucked it back beneath his kilt, then walked over to Jim. It took the leader a few minutes to figure out Jim' button fly jeans, but he managed to open them even though Jim tried to get away. When he did the man cuffed him on the head and tightened the rope just enough for Jim to feel it.

The leader unbuttoned Jim's fly then found the slit in Jim's boxers and pulled out the sentinel's cock. He held Jim's cock gently pointing the head in the direction of a tree.

When Jim held back from pissing, the leader rubbed Jim's lower back in a circular rhythm, and finally Jim decided that the man was willing to stand there forever and relieved himself. His own cheeks flush a deep crimson, and his ears turned pink.

When he was done the leader shook Jim's penis, then tucked it beneath Jim's boxers and managed to rebutton his fly. He then led the embarrassed sentinel back to the others.

When they stopped for the night, they were given more water and food. Jim again drank the first drink from the leader's cupped hand, and the first bite from his hand before he ate and drank from the golden bowls. The warriors built a nice sized fire, and the prisoners were led around it. They were pushed down until they laid on their backs and then their feet were tied. The warriors who held them would then tie a small rope leading from their bound wrist to their own wrist so they would know if their prisoners tried to escape. The two warriors then laid down on either side of their prisoner.

The leader gently pushed on Jim's shoulders until the sentinel was lying on his stomach. The leader tied the end of the rope to his own wrist and laid down next to the sentinel one hand reaching out to Jim's head and stroking it in a petting manner. Jim endured the petting because he had no choice. Not with Simon, Darryl and especially Blair in the hands of the leader's warriors.

Eventually sleep overcame them, exhausted as they were from the long walk.

When morning came the prisoners were given another chance to relieve themselves, then given more food and water. When they were done, the leader had them continue to travel through the deep jungle toward the mountains.

As the day before, the party stopped a few times to rest themselves and their prisoners. The prisoners were given water at each stop and allowed to sit down. They traveled several miles through the dense jungle and the heat and humidity had the prisoners sweating profusely.

On the fourth stop of the day, the leader was retrieving his bota from his belt when it slipped from his hand to fall to the moist ground. The leader bent over to pick it up, and the incident decide Jim's actions. In one swift movement, Jim lashed out with one foot and kicked the leader in the head. The man dropped to the ground dazed, his grip lost on the rope. Jim scrambled up and raced for the thicker jungle around them. The warriors were so startled by Jim's actions that they hesitated.

The leader however, did not hesitate. Ignoring his own sore head, the leader stood and chased the sentinel, and Jim discovered that the leader was faster that he was.

Fifty yards from the rest stop, the leader knocked Jim down in a flying tackle worthy of a NFL player. Jim struggled, but was unable to escape as the leader picked him up and flung over his shoulder. The leader stood, one hand on Jim's thighs holding him in place, and walked back to the rest stop.

The warriors all had the other prisoners laying face down on the ground, holding them in place by their weight. The prisoners had not tried anything, but the warriors had not taken any chances.

The leader dumped Jim onto the ground once he reached the clearing. He then removed a golden handled dagger from a sheath on his belt. Blair seeing the dagger screamed, "No!" and tried to struggle with his guard, fear for his sentinel giving him strength.

But the two guards managed to hold him in place, and Blair watched as the leader bent down over Jim, knife in hand.

However, the leader never cut Jim's skin as he skillfully cut off ever stitch of clothes from Jim's body, until the sentinel lay on the ground, nude, hands still tied behind his back, and the makeshift collar and leash still around his neck.

The leader then gripped the rope and hauled Jim to his feet and led him over to a tree with a low hanging branch. A warrior stepped forward and handed the leader a long piece of handwoven hemp rope, and the leader tied one end to the ropes bounding Jim's wrist, then tossed the rope over the branch and tugged his tightly till Jim was forced to bend over, his arms uncomfortably

stretched upwards until his shoulders ached. Once he was in that position, the leader tied off the rope to the tree trunk, then held out his hand. Another warrior placed a long nettle branch in his hand.

Blair figured out what the man planned and increased his attempts to escape, but the guards held him easily.

The first strike across his bare buttocks was a surprise and Jim jerked away only to put more pressure on his shoulders. Again the branch fell heavily across his butt cheeks, and Jim bit back a yelp.

The blows increased in speed and strength until dialing down the pain did not help and Jim was whimpering in pain, his butt and thighs red from heat and some blood.

No count was taken, no word was said. The leader beat Jim until his arm tired. When he was done he tossed away the branch that was now stained with Jim's blood. He then took a piece of cloth and wet it with water from his bota and cleaned Jim's butt and thighs, washing away the blood.

While the guards gave their prisoners more water and food, the leader made a paste from local plants in a small wooden bowl. He then spread the paste on the cuts on Jim's butt and thighs. When he was done, only then did he release Jim from the tree.

The sentinel drank his first sip from the leader's hand and accepted the petting on his head. He then drank all the water from the golden bowl.

When they were done, they continued their journey toward the mountains. They did not give the sentinel any clothes, and Jim was forced to walk naked and barefoot through the jungle following the leader on the end of his leash.

 

It was about a few hours before dark when the group reached their destination. At a river, boats waited for them on the banks. The prisoners were loaded into the boats, one prisoner for each boat, and the warriors rode in with them. The warriors who were not directly guarding the prisoners paddled the long canoes made of wood and hide down the river, eyes keenly searching for crocodiles and hippopotamuses.

The river was wide and deep and flowed in a gentle manner. The river itself flowed almost parallel to the mountains, with only a few bends and curves along the way. As they went further along the river, the prisoners began to notice the structures built along the banks. Stone buildings with carvings and statues of jaguars, snakes, people, and crocodiles dotted the shore. The temples were not ruins, no vines covered them, no creepers pushed through stone cracks. They also noticed people moving through the temples, women carrying woven baskets upon their heads, children running and dodging. As they went further, the ground on the banks gave way to stone, individual blocks handcut to fit so that no space lay between for plants to grow. The buildings grew higher, until they were the size of the pyramids, living quarters were built upon living quarters, with gardens on roofs and porches tended by older children, all made of grey stone with gold relief decorations. The jungle's canopy still lay above the highest building so that it blocked the view of the city from others.

Citizens spotted the warriors coming in and began to gather around what appeared to be the dock where other boats waited. The women and children wore brightly colored clothing unlike the drab colors of the warriors. Gold jewelry decorated the women's necks, ears, arms, and ankles, and the children wore little jewelry beyond small earrings.

The boats stopped at the docks, and the passengers disembarked.

A man wearing a headress of a peacock, tail feathers in abundance, came forward.

The man was big, but not fat. His skin was oiled, his nose was pierced, as was his ears. The rest of his clothing was made of animal hide dyed with rich colors of green and blue, and more feathers decorated it. Gold bracelets and armlets carved with crocodiles, and snakes matched the gold jewelry he wore in his ears and nose.

The leader of the group, still holding Jim's leash, stepped forward and bowed with only a small bending of the waist and a slight lowering of his head.

The peacock feathered man bowed his head and waist just as much, as a greeting between equals.

The leader the raised his arm sweeping it back to point at the prisoners being offloaded, inviting the man to see.

The peacock feathered man strode forward at the invitation and stared at each of the prisoners. His hand reached out and lifted up a lock of Blair's hair.

A growl from Jim had the peacock feathered man dropping Blair's hair and turning to look at the sentinel. He said something in his language, then laughed. The leader laughed to, and cuffed Jim's head in punishment.

"Sandburg, do you recognize any of this?" Simon asked.

"It looks like a cross between Incan and Mayan. I can't get over the similarities and the differences. Some of its just plain baffling. I think the peacock guy is the Chief, and I think the jaguar man is a priest."

"A priest. Shit, are they going to sacrifice us?" Simon asked.

"I don't know."

The chief turned back to look at the prisoners. The man was taller than Simon, and was well muscled for his size. The chief nodded, then gave orders to the guards who immediately took the prisoners away from t he docks.

The priest did not follow the guards. Instead, he spoke to the headman, then after a nod from t he chief, he headed in the near opposite direction, walking up massive stairs to the highest building in the city. Jim had no choice but to follow. As he did, he kept his sentinel sight on Blair and the others until they disappeared inside another building.

When they reached the top, the priest swept aside a jaguar hide from t he entrance, and walked inside.

In the room, statues of gold and jade shaped to look like jaguars dotted the room. Jaguar hides hung from the walls, and jaguar skulls lay on carved shelves.

"This guy has a serious jaguar fetish." Jim said to no one in particular. The priest looked at him curiously, then called out.

Several men came out form the back rooms wearing only white loincloths that only hid their genitals, but left their asses bare. Tattoos of jaguars marred their left cheeks, and the men came to stand before the priest.

The priest gave orders, and the men rushed to obey.

Jim was taken into the back room where a pool of water and the tattooed men waited. The priest handed the leash to one of the tattooed men, and two others helped the priest to undress.

Once the priest stood nude, his large uncut cock hanging passively between his muscled thighs, he took back the leash and descended down the steps into the pool of water. Jim followed to avoid strangulation.

The water was not hot, but cool, and felt good on Jim's raw, sweaty skin. Once they were in, the water up to Jim's chest and the man's waist, the priest barked orders, and two of the tattooed men stripped and headed down into the pool. Jim's nearly keeled over in shock as he saw that the tattooed men were eunuchs, and then fear set in wondering if he was to be one of those tattooed men.

The eunuchs picked up clothes, and a gentle soap made from soaproot and other herbs, and while one lathered up the priest, the other lathered up Jim's body.

The sentinel stood stoically as the eunuchs soaped up every part of his body. He did not react when they cleaned his cock and balls or when they soaped up his bruised ass cheeks gently, or cleaned between his ass cheeks.

When the last of the soap was poured off of them, the priest led Jim out of the pool.

The priest waited while the eunuchs dressed him in a clean white kilt, and sandals. Jim was not dressed, and the priest led him away from the pool chamber and into another room.

Inside the unbearably hot room, a eunuch stood before a hot forge, tongs in hand, and a strip of gold being heated in the hot coals. The eunuch took out the strip laying it on his anvil, and began to beat it with a hammer.

The priest said something, and the eunuch stopped what he was doing and bowed, the hurried to the back of the room.

When the eunuch came back, he had in his hands a large gold ring carved with jaguars, and a pair of tongs which he stuck into the flames. While the tongs heated, the priest brought Jim forward, and with a push on his shoulder had him kneeling in the room. The eunuch brought the ring over to them, while the priest removed the rope from around Jim's neck, and the eunuch replaced it with the ring. On the ring, the eunuch placed a pin, then removed the now hot tongs from the flames, and melted the pin in place securing the collar around Jim's neck.

Jim rejected the idea of fighting back. Blair was a prisoner somewhere, and fear for his guide stayed his hand. Instead the sentinel passively accepted the collar, and forced the anger and rage deep down within...to be used later when the situation permitted it. When they were done, the priest tied the rope to the collar, and led Jim from the forge room. Jim wondered what was happening to his guide, and his friends as he followed the priest.

Blair, Simon, and Darryl followed the guards placidly through the maze beneath the stone buildings. The corridors were lit with torches hanging in bracketts along the walls, and the flames cast eerie shadows along their path. Eventually they reached an open room where cells lined with straw awaited them. A big heavy set man with a big belly that hung over his belt that held up his light tan kilt stood from where he had been seated at a table. Taking the keys from the belt he opened one of the cells. The guards shoved them inside the cell which was shut and locked behind them. The other cell held people who wore loin cloths and had a dejected air about them.

The guard with the keys walked into another room and came back with an arm full of tan cloths whih he tossed into the cell. The man pointed at the cloths and said something in their language.

"He says you must change into those." A man from the other cell said.

Simon, Blair and Darryl looked in shock at the man who had spoken. "You speak English." Darryl said incredibly.

The man nodded. "My boat was wrecked in a storm and some strange light flashed and i found myself here." The man explained.

"How long ago was this?" BLiar asked.

"I don't know if their year is like ours but twenty of their years have passed. The celebrate the beggining of a new year with a ritual."

"Sacrafices?" Blair asked.

"Only goats or sheep. They are not in to human sacrafice. No you need not fear that. We are only slaves, nothing more. You will be treated fairly, given food and water as long as you work hard."

The guard yelled at them again.

"You had better change. You do not want his wrath upon you." The man said.

Though they did not want to, Blair, Simon and darryl removed their own clothing and with instructions from their new friend were able to put on the loin cloths.

"I might as well be naked." Simon said. The loin cloths only covered their genitals but left their backsides exposed.

"I feel naked." Darryl said.

Blair turned to their new fiend, "My name is Blair, that is Simon, and his son Darryl."

"My name was Aaron, bu they call me Kyto."

"Aaron, there was another man with us, but their High Priest chose him out and took him away."

"Then I truly feel for your friend. The High Priest has personal slaves that he uses to help in the rituals. But to be a slave to a priest you must first be a eunuch."

Simon and Blair gasped in shock.

The silence was interrupted by Darryl, "What's a eunuch?"

 

End Part 2