TITLE: The Gifts of Bast

AUTHOR: Stormwolf Dawn

SHOW: The Sentinel

RATING: NC-17

WARNINGS: Beatiality, rape/nc

SUMMARY: An Egyptain Pharoh's son seeks help from the Goddess Bast to rid protect him from his evil uncle.

NOTE: I know a bit about Egyptain culture, as well as Greek, but if I get anything wrong, I apologize in advance.

 

The Gifts of Bast

by Stormwolf Dawn

Desert winds blew hot across the sands. The sun refracted off of the crystals and intensified the heat, leaving a haze that hovered several feet over the ground.

In the Temple of Bast, lit pyres added to the smoldering heat and Blair son of the Pharaoh, son of Horus, knelt before the stone altar guarded on either side by two intricately carved black cats with gold plated collars, and jewelled eyes. Above the altar stood the image of Bast, a woman's body, with a cat's head, crowned in gold and jewels.

Behind Blair stood his personal bodyguard, Simon dressed in a kilt woven of silk, with a scabbarded sword belted at his waist. Around the man's dark neck he wore a gold necklace, and a gold ring encircled his forefinger on his left hand.

Blair prayed to the Goddess before him, silently. When he was done, he turned to Simon and nodded. Simon marched out of the Temple to the waiting men outside.

A few sandmarks later, Simon and two guards brought in the Greek slave. The man had been bought from a Roman merchant, and was supposedly a warrior captured in battle. Staring at the man's muscled body, Blair did not doubt that.

The tall slave was bound with heavy chains. His nude body had been bathed and oiled for the offering, hair shaved close to his skull, and blue eyes glazed over from the poppy drug given him to keep him calm. Blair could tell that the poppy was wearing off.

The Pharaoh's son nodded to the altar, and Simon and the men dragged the slave to the stone. They placed the slave face down on the stone, and secured the chains to the iron rings embedded into the altar for sacrifices.

Blair could honestly say that he didn't know what Bast would do with his offering, but he didn't care. He needed the help that she could bring. Blair's uncle was a priest of Set, and very powerful. He was also jealous of Blair's position, and would do anything to become Pharoh after Blair's father's death.

Blair and the others knelt before the altar, and Blair prayed silently again.

The rattle of chains growing louder indicated that the poppy had worn off, and the slave was struggling to free himself. Blair finished praying and looked up in time to see one of the cat guardians come to life.

Blair and his guards stared in awe as the large black cat slowly stretched, as if it...no he for Blair could clearly see the penis between the back legs, had just awakened from a nap. The beast yawned showing impressive teeth.

The slave's eyes widened at the sight of the cat, and he began to immediately call for Aries to save him.

Blair shook his head. This was Egypt, no foreign gods could hope to fight against Bast on HER territory.

The beast's golden eyes looked upon Blair for a moment, then the cat turned his head to the offering for his mistress.

The cat leaped upon the altar, front paws on either side of the slave's hips. The cat lowered his head, and rasped its rough tongue between the slave's buttocks, lingering a bit over the opening to the slave's body. The tongue rasped again over the hole, as the cat laid its front paws on the slave's bare back, kneading with claws unsheathed. The slave shuddered and tried to struggle, but the chains held him fast.

The cat continued to lick at the opening, pressing his tongue into the hole past the first ring of tight muscle. the slave whimpered in fear and pain, and struggled until his wrists bled.

The cat then stood up, and moved his head forward to grip the slave's neck in his powerful jaws. The cat's penis slid from its sheath, covered in bristly hairs. With one powerful thrust the cat's cock entered the slave's body, and the slave bit down on a cry of pain.

Kneading his claws on the slave's powerful shoulders, the cat kept his grip on the slave's neck while he thrust in and out.

At the cat's climax, when he shot his seed into the slave's body, power stirred inside the Temple making the hair on Blair's arms stand on end. The slave began to transform before their eyes to a large black cat being mounted by another large black cat. The slave turned cat roared, and looked upon Blair with icy blue eyes. The face of his master forever etched into his memory, then the cat returned to human form still mounted by the once stone guardian.

The guardian waited several sandmarks, his cock too large to remove from the slave's body without causing serious damage. When the cat's cock had shrunk to normal size, he slipped it from the slave's body, then licked the slave's opening with his tongue tenderly. The cat then returned to its place, and morphed into stone once again.

The slave was shivering, eyes closed as if in pain, wrists bleeding from his struggling. Blair came forward and ran his hand down the slave's back. He wondered what powers the slave had been given as he petted the slave's bare back. Blair ran his hands down to the round firm buttocks, and moved his finger down the cleft rubbing it over the slave's opening. He felt the cum from the cat, turned to order Simon to bring him a goblet.

Blair knew the cum should be collected. It was the seed of Goddess' guardian, and the power it contained could be useful.

Placing the finger in his mouth, Blair tasted the cat's cum, and felt the power it contained. Smiling, Blair took the cup from Simon, and the vial of oil from his pouch.

As the Pharaoh's son slicked up his hand, his mind raced with plans. His uncle was in for a big surprise.

The cum was collected, and Blair was washing up his hands in a basin held by a slave. Simon and the guards were picking up the now unconscious slave. The pain of having had Blair's entire arm inside him had caused the slave to pass out, but Blair felt sure that he had caused no damage in his attempt to collect the cat's cum. He had been trained by some of the best healers, and had a small power in that area.

"Have him collared, and chained in my quarters, Simon. Oh, and also have him bathed and oiled again. I might want to take my pleasure from him tonight, or not. Either way, having him close could be my only protection from my uncle's power."

"Of course, Master." Simon answered with a bow, then directed the guards to take the slave.

Blair smiled again, then dried his hands on soft linen. Yes, his uncle was indeed in for a big surprise.

PART TWO

Blair sighed as he leaned back in the hot water, laying his head on one of the bath pillows. One of his eunuch slaves was washing his body, while another washed his long hair. When the eunuchs were done, Blair stood up while they toweled him dry, and rubbed his body in a light scented oil. They then dressed him in a white kilt with hieroglyphics sewn into the fabric with light blue thread. They placed his sandals upon his feet, and brushed his long mane of hair. When they were done, Blair walked out of the bathing room into his room.

In the room, chained and collared in a corner was the Greek slave. The man had been bathed and oiled as ordered, and was now awake glaring at the other slaves in the room. However, when his eyes fell on Blair, the blue eyes filled with devotion.

Blair smiled at that. Bast had made the slave loyal, something that a hundred lashes could not have done. He walked near the slave, running his hand over the closely cropped hair. Blair swore he could hear purring coming from he slave.

Taking his hand away, Blair walked over to his couch, and lay upon it. Scantily dressed slaves came inside bearing platters of cheese, dates, figs, peppers, and olive oil, along with a pitcher of wine imported from Greece.

Blair's favorite slave, Rafe came forward with a platter of Blair's favorite. Long red peppers soaking in olive oil. Setting the platter on a low table, Rafe took one of the peppers dripping with oil, and placed it over his master's mouth. Blair took a bite of the pepper, and moaned his pleasure at the taste. He finished off the pepper, then licked the oil from his slave's fingers.

Running his fingers down Rafe's bare well oiled chest, Blair whispered, "You see my newest slave, Rafe?"

"Yes, Master."

"I want you to let him take you. Make it slow and easy. Relish in the feel of his cock inside you." Blair ordered.

"Yes, Master."

Rafe stood and went over to the Greek slave. The man looked at him with his icy blue eyes.

"Take him, my big beautiful cat. Fuck him."

Unable to disobey, even though inside his mind screamed at him, the Greek slave reached up and grasped Rafe's shoulders pulling the slave down to his knees.

Running his fingers down the slave's shoulders, the Greek marvelled in the feel of each individual pore and hair. His sensitive fingers teased the oiled nipples until they hardened, then pinched on for good measure. The Greek took Rafe's mouth with his own, tasting the wine and cheese the man had eaten recently, as well as the olive oil. He also tasted the essence which was the man.

(No, this is wrong. Stop!) His mind screamed at him. A cat's roar silenced the voice. When his master was not around, the entity known as 'Jim' was in charge. But when his master was there, that entity was pushed down, replaced by the will of the cat.

Moving his mouth, the Greek licked at Rafe's neck, lapping up the oil that was used on the man, tasting the salty sweat.

Moving lower, Jim found the hardened cock, long, thin, and red. Taking the moistened tip in to his mouth, Jim tasted the semen leaking from the hole. Tonguing the slit, then taking most of the cock into his mouth and down his throat, Jim swallowed several times as he sucked.

Jim could feel his own cock, swelling with blood. He nearly came when Rafe spilled his seed down Jim's throat. Allowing the limp cock to fall from his mouth, Jim grasped Rafe's shoulders, and turned him around, pushing the slave to his hands and knees.

Like all of Blair's slaves, Rafe had already been readied, and oiled inside. Jim impaled his cock to the hilt in one swift thrust. Then moving his hips, Jim thrusted hard into Rafe's ass.

On his couch, Blair had his own purplish cock in his hands, stroking it, and massaging it. He watched his new slave take his old slave and came when the Greek came, howling.

 

END PART 2