Title: The Bear

Author: Angela

Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing: Simon/Rafe, Jim/ Blair, implied

Rating: R

Challenge:

Status: Complete

Archive: WWOMB

Feedback: Yes

Email Address: ladybug74873@hotmail.com

Series/Sequel: if you want any

Disclaimers: They aren’t mine. Petfly and UPN own them

Summary: Simon is being a bear and Rafe fixes him.

Warnings: none that I know of

Notes: Nothing that comes to mind

Further Disclaimer: none


The Bear
By Angela


Please do not feed the bear. The bear will bite. Do not take the bear’s cigars and hide them. You will get hurt. The bear will growl. Do not go in yourself. Send Detective Brian Rafe. Before you attempt anything ask Detective Rafe if the bear has been successfully brought down. If he answers in the affirmative, proceed with caution. If he answers in the negative, proceed at your own risk. You do not want to come out of the bear’s cave without an arm. If the answer is in a negative manner look to Detective Rafe to soothe the bear even moor. Make sure the Detective takes the bear from is secondary cave to his primary one.

Let twenty fours pass before attempting to approach the bear. Watch his body language. If the bear is relaxed you are in for a good day. If the last twenty-four hours were not successful do not approach unless it’s urgent or Sandburg has gotten into trouble and the bear is needed to hold down Ellison. Look to Detective Rafe if you are not sure. His body language will tell you whether or not to approach the bear’s cave. If the body language is good then proceed.

If you don’t to lose a hand do not take the bear’s best coffee. He will make you an offer if he is in a good mood. Which means Detective Rafe made him really happy the night before. If he makes you an offer, take it because the bear may bite again.

If the bear is not in a good mood the next day it may mean that Detective Rafe didn’t do his job. Try to avoid the bear at all times unless you need to. To not try this when you are in the Sandburg zone you may get hurt. Unless you are Sandburg approach the bear cautiously when needing him.

Detective Rafe slowly approached the bear in question in his cave when his back was turned. Swiftly locking the door and turning the blinds down so that anyone from the bullpen could not see what was Happening inside of the bear’s sanctuary. Rafe looked at the bear as he stood looking out of his window. The young detective smiled and let his mind run through the scenarios that he had in mind when trying to make everyone’s lives better when it came to the bear.

The handsome detective swiftly went up to the bear himself without letting the older man know that he was there. After he approached the bear he got down on his knees to kneel in front of his lover. Rafe just smiled. He hadn’t really been able to do more than give a quick kiss to his older lover. He had heard the complaints about his lovable bear.

Unzipping the pants of the unsuspecting bear, the younger man pulled the other man’s pants down enough so that he could go for his prize. The hazel eyes widen at the cock before him. He licked the shaft before him and smiled as he felt the reaction of the man above him. Before Rafe could continue a big hand stopped him on his shoulder. He looked up into the brown eyes of his lover. He smiled when the older man helped him up from his knees and led him to the couch that was installed for just this purpose.

Simon gently laid down his young lover and took the lips that were offered to him. He raked his hands on exposed flesh as he undressed the younger detective. He made his way down the other man’s body to the erect cock hitting him in the abdomen. The captain chuckled. He always got this kind of reaction out of his younger lover. He licked, nipped and sucked on the hard shaft offered to him as he prepared his lover’s entrance. Feeling that Rafe was prepared for him Simon gently entered the man beneath him. Wiggling Rafe let the older man know that he wanted more.

Simon slowly thrust into the man. Rafe was having none of it. He encouraged the bigger man to go faster and harder. The older man couldn’t deny his young lover anything and thrust harder and faster. He timed his thrusts with the rhythm that he set while stroking Rafe’s cock. It didn’t take long for either man to come. Panting, Simon leaned his forehead onto the handsome detective’s. He smiled and kissed the full lips below him. Rolling off of Rafe, Simon took the younger man into his arms and slept a sated sleep.

It didn’t take Rafe to extract himself from the bear’s arms. He dressed quickly. Making sure that Simon was still asleep and well cover he quickly left the bear’s cave. Everyone looked at the young man as he entered the bullpen.

“Well?” this from Jim.

He had had enough of the bear himself and chose to stay out of the office as much as possible, which meant that he stayed glued to his own lover more that was needed in some instances. Blair wasn’t complaining though.

“He is content.”

With that Rafe went off knowing that he had subdued the bear. Now the bear was content and everyone could get back to normal or what passed for normal for the Major crimes gang.

The bear watched his young lover and just shook his head. He knew he was being a bear. He would have to thank Rafe even more for what he had done today.

You can now feed the bear.



The end