That's Not Possible


windwilowk


not mine


The Sentinel


Blair/Jim Simon/Rafe


R


Peja in fandom


Yes archive to PEJA, if she wants it.

Thanks for the smiles today.


feedback is welcome


That's Not Possible
by windwilowk


"Baby, THAT is not possible," Simon said to Rafe.

"Yes it is, I read it," Rafe replied

"Let me guess, it's from that fan fiction you like so much."

Rafe smiled. "Yeah, this one was by Peja. You should really read some of her stories."

Simon ran his eyes over Rafe. "And what's in it for me if I do?"

"I just told you," Rafe answered.

Simon shook his head disbelievingly. "We gotta go."

A short while later they joined the rest of Major Crimes and Vice. One of the firefighters who responded to a joint bust, landed in the hospital with a broken leg. Both squads decided to hold a car wash to raise some money for her.

There was a good bit of silliness and soon wet sponges were being thrown between members of the two squads. Blair landed a direct hit on Collins from Vice. The chase was on. Collins rounded the corner of the café that was letting them hold the car wash. He spotted a bucket of water and threw it. Blair ducked and rolled on the grass near some cars.

Rafe tried. He really did. He saw the lady and tackled her in the hopes of keeping her dry. He was laying on top of her and they were both soaked. He quickly got to his feet and helped her up.

"Peja, are you ok?" asked a nearby friend.

"Yeah, I think so, though someone owes me a new outfit." She said pointedly looking at Collins.

"Yes Ma'am I will replace it. I apologize." Collins hung his head.

They worked out the details and Collins left.

"Peja?" Rafe asked with a hint of awe.

Peja nodded affirmatively.

Simon, Jim, and Blair wandered over with a dry towel just in time to hear Rafe ask with a smile of triumph on his face. "As in the fan fiction author, Peja?"

"Yes." Peja answered patiently as Simon handed her the towel.

"I believe the sex scene in your most recent fiction is doable, but my partner disagrees."

Peja smiled indulgently. "It's doable."

Simon shook his head. "How could you know?"

"I have my sources." Peja answered.

Rafe remembered. "Yeah, I believe you thanked the panther's blue eyed wolf for that one."

"The blue eyed wolf, eh?" Jim said slowly. Blair swallowed. Jim continued. "Just what happens in the way of sex in this story?"

"Well, um," Rafe started to blush, not wanting to answer in front of the ladies. He finally whispered his answer to Jim.

Peja watched as Blair took off, Jim stalking him. Jim soon tackled him. What a pretty sight both men made in their tight, wet jeans.

`Tight wet jeans,' Peja thought. `Hmm. I wonder if I could work that into my next story?'


The End