SWEET REVENGE

Mellie052@aol.com

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Ok everyone. This is my first attempt at fanfic so please be kind :)

Thanks to my beta reader and biggest supporter Latoya without her support I would never have posted my story so here goes.

SWEET REVENGE

Mellie052@aol.com

He could only think of revenge as he stood and watched the young man with the long ringlets of brown curls and the face of an angel. {Revenge for the family that was killed while he was forced to watch.} His own men were hiding in the bushes. His right hand man Simon, his other men Rafe, H, and Joel. The young boy was so focused on the plants he was studying he never noticed the men that were sneaking up behind him. Just as he went to put his plants in the basket he had with him a heavy hand came over his mouth and another wrapped around his waist pinning him so that he could not move.

The boy was so frightened he started to have trouble breathing. This had happened many times before when he would become frightened at certain things.

He felt himself turned around and the hand came off of his mouth. He then looked up into the clearest blue eyes he had ever seen. His legs started to go out from under him and he felt himself being lifted into strong arms.

Just as the darkness took over he heard a deep voice telling him that everything would be all right. His vision started to blur and he felt the darkness take hold of him.

 

To Be Continued tommorow??