Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This

Author: Patt

Author Email: PattRose1@aol.com

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: J/B

Status: Complete

Date: 01/29/04

Category: Drama/Humor

Author's website:

http://patt_rose0.tripod.com/dreamingofsentinels/

Archive: Yes, to Peja.

Disclaimer: They aren't mine; I wish they were. I don't get paid; I wish I did. Do you see a pattern forming here? I'll put them back when I'm finished; if I feel like it.

Author's Notes: A challenge from Peja. It had to start out with this: "I had the dream again last night"

Summary: Blair is having dreams and he and Jim discuss it.

Warnings: m/m as always, bad language.



Sweet Dreams Are Made of This
by Patt


"I had the dream again last night"

"What dream is that, Chief?"

"You know."

"If I knew I wouldn't be asking."

"I keep having weird sex dreams." Blair flushed.

"Maybe it's your subconscious telling you to stop boinking any woman in your path."

"I'll have you know I do not boink."

"Yes you do, Chief. You're body moves up to a woman and you begin to hump."

"Oh fuck you."

"That would be new wouldn't it?" Jim was laughing very hard.

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"I've fucked guys. I'm not a friggin virgin."

"You've fucked guys?" Jim was in total shock.

"What part of this don't you understand, Jim?"

"I don't know how I missed it."

"You didn't miss it you moron. I haven't slept with men since I moved in here."

"You gave up men because of me?"

"Well, I figured you would freak out on me. And then I would lose my home. I love it here Jim."

"How did we get on this subject?" Jim wondered aloud.

"I told you I had that dream again last night."

"Did you want to talk about it?"

"No. I just wanted to tell you that if I accidentally shoot you in the back while running, you'll know why."

"That is so not funny, Sandburg. What's wrong? Talk to me."

"I'm alright. But I haven't had a good night's sleep in about three weeks. I'm so tired."

"Let me call Simon and tell him something is up. You're going to sleep in my bed and I'll calm you down."

"NOOOO! We'll go to work. I'll be fine and you'll be fine too." I'm ready.

"Chief, you're in your tee shirt and boxers."

Blair looked down. "Oh."

He rushed for his room and got ready and when they got in the truck Jim looked over and burst out laughing.

"Now you're laughing at me?"

"Chief, you have toothpaste in your hair." Jim pulled over and got his handkerchief out and spit on it to get it wet.

"EEEWWWWWWW! Blair whined as Jim cleaned him up.

"Sandburg, you are going to talk to me sometime tonight. Do you understand?"

"Well I'm not stupid. Of course I do."

At work, the day drug on and Jim was afraid that Blair would shoot him. Sighing he got up and went into Simon's office.

"Sir, something is wrong with Sandburg. I don't know what it is, but he is totally off his game."

"And you want me to do what?"

"I don't want you to do anything. I would like a couple of days off so I can talk to him."

"Are you going to tell him you have feelings for him?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Simon, he's bi and has never been attracted to me. I don't want him to turn me down."

"You do what's best, Jim. Take him home now and spend a couple of days."

Jim walked up to Blair and said, "Follow be Chief. We've got some days off."

"No shit?"

"I try not to in the bullpen." Jim took off running as Blair swatted his ass.

While Jim made dinner that night he said, "Chief, come talk to me. I want to hear about the dream you keep having."

Blair sat on a barstool and said, "You don't want to hear."

"Yes, I do."

"Well, I'm all alone and everything is fine. Suddenly I can't get up and realize I'm the sand on the shores of an ocean. It's beautiful and I begin to get hard. I figure it's the waves crashing that are making me feel good. Then I look down and my dick is like three times as big and it's getting ready to blow. And instead of just coming, I begin coming like a volcano. Then this man leans over and takes me in his warm mouth and sucks me dry. I never see his face. But I do see his lovely ass."

"Why would this dream bother you?" Jim inquired.

"That was the first one. It lasted a week."

"So what is the next one?"

"I wake up and I'm a prostitute. This wonderful man asks for me every single night. He makes me feel better than anyone ever had. The first night he just blew me. Three times. The second night he gave me a tongue bath, followed by a blowjob. The third night he tongue fucked my ass until I came so hard I thought my dick broke. The fourth night, he brought lube and fucked me royally. I just called him King after that. He was good. This went on for a week."

"Holy shit. Why don't I get dreams like that?"

"Maybe you weren't a good boy." Blair smiled.

"Shut up. I haven't had sex in six months. I about to blow in my pants."

Blair burst out laughing.

"Okay, funny boy. Tell me about the last week."

"Here goes. I would wake up and someone would be touching me. It felt good but odd. So I would ask him to stop and he put his hand over my mouth to shut me up."

"Now I can understand that." Jim snickered.

"Anyhow, before I was so rudely interrupted, he would fist my cock until I came. Then he would lean down and lick it all clean. The next night he came down and I didn't fight him. He fisted me again and put two fingers in my anus. Each time he shoved it farther in he would touch my prostate. He swallowed every drop my cock spit out. Each night he would go further until he finally fucked me. And he really fucked me. God, you-I mean he was fantastic."

"So is that where it ends?"

"No, he said he was going to take me without asking if I didn't talk to the one I loved."

"So go talk to him or her. Whatever. I don't see a problem."

"Yeah. Well there is one."

"Why?"

"It's someone in the Bullpen."

Jim got a very hurt look on his face causing Blair to think he was the sweetest man in the world.

"Who?"

"I don't want to say, Jim."

"It's that fucking Rafe isn't it? I hate him. I've always hated him."

"You don't hate him. Settle down. It's not Rafe."

"OH thank god. I do like him. But I wouldn't like him dating you."

"Really? Why not?"

"Because you're my best friend. That would just bug me."

"Ah."

"So if it's not Rafe, is it Brown?"

"Are you going to hate Brown?

"No, he's too damn sweet to hate. Is it him?"

"No, its not H. Keep guessing."

"Joel?"

"As much as I love Joel, he's not really my type."

"Well who is your type?" Jim growled.

"I like them tall, well built, receding hair line, a small bald spot on the top of his head and he drops his gun a lot."

Jim stood there with his mouth hanging open and started to laugh. "Me? You want me?"

"Yes you are the one that came to me every single night. I was going nuts. And how did you know I was talking about you? Was it the dropping his gun part?"

"I'm going to get you for that, Chief. You want me to fuck you?"

"Oh yeah. Big time."

"Don't you want to examine my equipment first." Jim smiled.

Blair knew he was insecure. "I saw yours on the rig, remember. It's mighty fine. That's what made me want you more. Jim, are you worried about not being big enough?"

"Yeah."

"Believe me you are fine. No, more than fine. The Finest."

Jim leaned down for their first kiss, which lasted a very long time.

"Want to move this upstairs, Chief?"

"I need to ask some things first."

"Shoot."

"Are we exclusive?"

"Do you need to ask."

"Say it to me, Jim."

"I belong to you and you belong to me. Forever."

"Can we commit?"

"We can do anything you want as long as I get my cock up your ass soon."

"What about children?"

"What?"

"What about children?"

"We could adopt."

"So you don't mind that I'm barren."

Jim burst out laughing and threw Blair over his shoulder. He then ran up the stairs and dropped his love on their bed.

"Chief, this is now our bed."

"Cool."

"What else do you want?"

"I want your cock up my ass now." Blair giggled as Jim hurried to get them ready.

"I love you, Blair."

"And I love you, Jim. But I'll love you more when I feel you inside of me."

"Chief, you won't have anymore dreams will you?"

"Not like those other ones. No."

"Good. I want you all to myself."

The boys were making quite a bit of noise. Blair was loving this loose Jim.

The neighbors in the hall said, "Finally. I never thought they would catch that clue bus."

"Chief, the neighbors knew about us."

"Cool, now make me come."

And he did. They would have sweet dreams from now on.



End: Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This.