Title: Sure, Chief

Author: Caro Dee

Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: NC-17

Status: Complete

Archive: Please archive

Feedback: Lovely. Yes.

E-mail address for feedback: carodee@popullus.net

Disclaimers: Not mine, belong to Petfly, etc., No profit, yadda yadda

Summary: Peja's First Sentence Challenge: Will you be my sex slave?

 

Sure, Chief
by Caro Dee

"Will you be my sex slave?" were the first words out of Sandburg's mouth as he burst through the loft door.

I looked over at him. Yeah, he was wearing one of his date outfits and I could smell the booze he'd been drinking without raising my dials hardly at all. Turning back to the TV, I kept on clicking the remote looking for something worth watching on a Saturday night. "Close the door, Chief."

He shut the door and came over to the couch. "I'm serious here, Jim. Will you be my sex slave? Oh, hey, whoa..." He swayed and fell down next to me.

"Yeah, sure, Chief." The kid was blitzed and I shoved him back off me into a semi-upright position.

Sandburg's face brightened. "Really? Wow, that's so cool, Jim. Thanks, man! I really, really, really... uh, really appreciate it."

"Tomorrow."

"Huh?"

"I'll be your sex slave tomorrow, Sandburg. Right now you need to march yourself over and go to bed. You are drunk as a skunk."

"No, no..." Sandburg moaned, looking distressed. "Tomorrow's too late. I have to come up with a sex slave *tonight*. By midnight or I won't win. And I got everything else. I could win it, man. I could actually win tonight. Oliver says he's gonna win but he hasn't got a sex slave yet and I've got *you*!" Sandburg beamed up at me, confident that I was now with the program.

"What the hell are you talking about, Chief?"

"The *Scavenger* Hunt, man. I'm gonna win tonight!" Blair chortled. "And Oliver is so gonna lose. Ha! Double ha! Kick his ass!" He rooted around in his pocket and pulled out a dog collar with the price sticker still on it. "Here ya go, Jim. Put this on and let's go! Gotta beat Oliver."

"Jesus, Sandburg," I batted his hands away as he tried to put the damn collar on me. "I'm not wearing a dog collar. Stop it!"

Sandburg blinked owlishly at me and shrugged. "Okay, but I don't have a leather harness or anything. You got one, Jim? You wanna wear that instead, that's okay with me. Jus' hurry up, man."

I didn't know whether to laugh or whack him upside the head. I settled on both. "I don't have a harness, moron. And I'm not your sex slave."

Sandburg rubbed the side of his head sullenly. "Well, we'll just tell them you are."

"Oh right, and they're just gonna believe you. I'm betting this Oliver character is going to demand some proof, don't you think? Since it's such cutthroat scavenger competition? And there you go... they'll know it's a lie."

"Oh, I didn't think about that." Sandburg blinked at me some more and then smiled, brilliantly. "Well, then, we'll make it the truth."

"Excuse me?"

Sandburg straightened a little, frowned, and said, "I want you to get on your knees and suck me right now."

My jaw dropped. The little shit was using the Guide voice on me. "What the fuck?"

Sandburg cleared his throat and frowned harder, "Get on your knees right now, Jim. I mean it!" His voice cracked like a whip and reached right in and grabbed hold of me. To my absolute shock, I found myself sliding to the floor. "That's better. Get over here now. Move it!"

I moved it. Sandburg using his Guide voice to command was scarier than my drill sergeant, and I still had nightmares about the man.

"Take out my cock!"

Eyes wide, I watched my hand reach out, undo Sandburg's zipper and fish out his cock. I looked back up at his stern face.

"Do it, Jim!"

Okaaay. I was definitely dreaming. No other possible explanation. This was some Freudian, sex-with-my-roommate, wake-up-with-wet-sheets dream. Because I was leaning forward and taking him in my mouth. There was no way this was actually happening.

"Oh yeeeah...."

The deep groan of satisfaction made me shiver and I felt myself hardening. Sucking on Sandburg's cock took me back down memory lane. It's been years since the last time I've done this. The feel and taste were familiar yet excitingly new. This was *Sandburg's* cock.

It took me a couple minutes to realize nothing was happening. Then I heard it. A soft, rumbling sound that was unmistakable. The little bastard had gone and fallen asleep. He was snoring!

I was either going to laugh or I was going to cry. Finally something had happened between us and Sandburg passed out on me. Probably won't even remember it in the morning.

Carefully standing up, I adjusted my hard-on. Then I grabbed the afghan and spread it over his sleeping figure. Indulging myself for a moment, I ran a finger over one killer cheekbone down to that gorgeous mouth.

"Well, Chief, looks like Oliver won tonight."

Then I turned off the TV and the lights, checked the locks, and went up to bed to relieve some of my tension.


The End