Title: Submitting to the teacher

Author: Angela

Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: NC-17

Challenge: Peja’s Submit challenge

Status: Complete

Archive: WWOMB

Feedback: Yes

Email Address:
ladybug74873@hotmail.com

Series/Sequel: if you want any

Disclaimers: They aren’t mine. Petfly and UPN own them

Summary: Jim and Blair submit to each other

Warnings: none that I know of

Notes: It’s not a S/m thing. Although this doesn’t have graphic sex in it, I wanted to be on the safe side and put a NC-17 rating on it.

Further Disclaimer: none

 

Submitting To The Teacher
by Angela

"Please submit your papers by 5:00 on Friday afternoon. I want to read over them and have them back to you before Spring Break."

And oh what a wonderful spring break it would be Blair was thinking as he watched his students file out of the classroom grumbling about papers. One student caught his eye and he had to smile. Jim occasionally would drop in and audit one of the young professor’s classes. Blair was pleased and apprehensive all at the same time. On one hand he wanted his Sentinel not to be there but on the other hand he wanted the older man to learn about the different things about anthropology. Blair had a ready grin for his last remaining student.

"Lunch, Chief?" The Sentinel smiled at his Guide.

"Depends. Would you be on the menu?"

"Not likely. But I can be tonight’s entertainment."

Blair chuckled at that statement. It was the understatement of the year. It would be more like the Guide who would be the entertainment tonight. And he was going to enjoy every minute of it if he didn’t go to sleep on Jim. That had been happening a lot lately. Blair had wondered if it annoyed Jim. He had asked Jim about it and the older man had replied in the negative. He supposed the detective understood. Jim had come home many of times too tired to make love and when he tried to he would drift of before anything could happen.

"Do I need to submit anything, Teach."

The Sentinel had on his sexy grin as Blair called it. The big detective was up too something. Blair looked at his lover warily and went about gathering his things. While he went about his chores, he heard the click of the doors clocking. The Guide looked up to see the older man leaning against the closed door. He was looking at his guide with passion. Blair didn’t know what to do. He wanted what Jim could offer right then but he also didn’t want either of them to get into trouble.

"How about I submit this, Prof." Jim said while dropping his pants.

Jim’s erection pointed in the younger man’s direction. Blair licked his lips and walked slowly up to the other man and lightly touched that oh so wonderful tool. The professor gently stroked the detective’s erection until the Sentinel could take it no longer. He came with a shout and Blair’s name on his lips. Blair smiled and leaned into Jim for a kiss. Jim made quick work of the other man’s pants. Jim was going to have Blair submit his own hardness for a test. Jim was going to test Blair’s cock to see if it submitted well. The Sentinel stroked the Blair’s cock until the younger man was coming with his own shout and Jim’s name on his lips. The anthropology professor’s head went to his lover’s chest. Something was mumbled softly enough that even Sentinel hearing couldn’t hear it. But Jim chuckled at his Guide anyway and put his arms around him.

"Did you like my submission, Blair."

"Oh, yeah."

"I’ll submit to you anytime, you know that."

Blair smiled up at his lover and nodded. Both me would submit to each other only in love. They would in their daily lives not only submit their passion and desire for each other but also their love.

Sentinel and Guide cleaned each other up and promised to submit to each other and no one else.


The end