"Stupid Cupid"

by Bluesky

email: Desidera21@aol.com

Warnings: No warnings,

Pairing: M/M

Rating: PG,

Archive: you want it you got it.

Note: in a rush.

Response to the Stupid Cupid challenge


"Stupid Cupid"
by Bluesky


"He glared at his unsuspecting partner from across the room, mumbling, "All's fair, baby, and this means war....!"

And the man had no clue, none what so ever about the problem. His partner lifted his head up puzzled from the book that he was reading, to see what he was muttering about.

Shit. He hunched down a bit more over his laptop, trying to indicate by his intense focus that his full attention was on what ever was on the screen, and began to pound buttons, hoping that his actions would cover his momentary slip.

A few moments later there was a tap on his shoulder. "OK Chief. What is wrong? Your been steaming like a kettle about to boil all morning. Out with it before you explode."

Busted. He tipped back his head and regarded a upside, slightly worried, slightly irritated Roommate.

"Er.. ah.. See Jim, it's like this.. "

Jim looked past his partner's head, and did quick scan of what he was reading.

A smile broke out over his face. "Why chief. I did not know that you cared!"

"Jim, Man, it is SO not what it looks like.. I can explain!"

"Sugar lips.. made to kiss, heart of fire, soul of desire, spirit strong, hunting down the bringers of harm.

I love him from afar, and bask in his sigh like a burning star.

My Law man, my hero." Jim paused in his reading "Well, .....The Red Hearts a nice touch, Your been holding out on me, I didn't know you did poetry."

"It's not like that.... Jim." Panic filled Blair's eyes, as Jim came in for the kill. For a moment he was frozen, a deer in the head lights of a on comings.

"Tell me you don't want this, that you don't need this."

Bastard. Jim was playing with him. The smirk in the corner of his mouth gave him away. He had to know that this mash note was from Stacy, and the prick was pulling his leg.

Well two could play at this game.

"Jim.. .." Blair let the name role off of his lips, putting as much longing into it as he could. and using look number 3.1, the "Let me do you till the cows come home look, and a promise that I will respect you in the morning."

Jim hesitated, and Blair attacked, taking advantage of Jim's proximity, he tilted back, and pulled Jim down to him, planting a upside lip lock on him.

Noses bumped into hard chins, and there was no leverage, but the hot moist soft lower lip of both of them were engulfed almost of there own violation, a fleeting but mutual kiss that was broken after seconds.

Jim staggered back, reeling like from a blow.

Blair dropped his head back, staring blankly at the laptop.

There was a silence, that filled the room, the space between the men, expanding, it
Could fill centuries.

"Chief?" The voice was hesitant, scary in its unfamiliarity.

"The E mails from Stacy. She wanted to know what I thought about it before she sent it to you." Blair gave a half sigh laugh. "Happy Valentine Day." He got up and went to his small room under the stairs, hoping that it would still be his room in the morning.

 

END