Sometimes

By Lady Q

Fandom: Sentinel

Disclaimer: It's all my Muse's fault. I didn't do it I tell you *gives them the puppy dog look she learned from Blair* I am totally innocent. *she says as she crosses her fingers behind her back.*

Notes: This my first time writing in this fandom and I wasn't even planing on writing in this wonderful fandom. I was very happy as a reader. I really and truly was. *She gives an evil look at her muse.*

There I was getting ready for sleep and not thinking of anything important and bang my very mean Muse just hits me on the head and I forces me to write it down before I forgot it. Anyway I hope you like it.

Pairing: Jim and Blair.

Summery: Jim is watching Blair sleep. Jim's POV

Warnings: This is a first time writer in this fandom. Talk about Scary : )

Archive: yes please, just tell me where to go so I can read it.

Thanks to Carrie for the quick Beta : ) You did a wonderful job.

Feedback would be greatly welcomed.

 

Sometimes:

By Lady Q.

Sometimes, I lie awake at night and just watch him sleep.

I just lay on my side and listen to the calming sounds of my mate's heartbeat.

I watch his naked chest move up and down to the rhythmic sounds of his beating heart.

If I gently touch him, I can feel the rhythm of his blood running through his veins and throughout his body.

Sometimes, I will twist a piece of his long, curly brown hair around my fingers. I will then let it run through my hand, all the while I listen to him breathe.

I listen to the air going in and out of his lungs while his arm is slung over my waist and he turns in his sleep.

Sometimes, I lie awake at night and watch my heart, my soulmate, and my love sleep, and I wish that these small moments would last a lifetime.

The End