Snippet

by Natalie L

Fandom: Sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: PG

 

Snippet

by Natalie L

"Whatcha' looking at, Chief?" Jim wandered over to the couch where Blair was buried in a thick fan published novel.

"New story by an old author," Blair said, looking up. "But for some reason, she changed her name. Through me for a loop. I *almost* didn't buy the zine, because I didn't know it was her."

"Why do you suppose she'd do a thing like that?" Jim asked, insinuating his backside between his lover and the arm of the couch. He draped his arm around Blair's shoulders and nuzzled his neck.

"I dunno," Blair answered, distractedly. "Cut it out, Jim! I'm trying to read!"

"Do we still get to have sex... in the story, I mean?" Jim craned his neck to look over Blair's shoulder at the open book.

"Oh, heck... yeah!" Blair grinned ear-to-ear. "In this novel, I'm an elf, if you can believe that." Both men shared a chuckle. "But, man, we fuck like bunnies... especially in the last installment."

"Gimme that!" Jim said, grabbing the novel from Blair's hands. "Ohhhh... Hmmm... I think we need a vacation, Chief. Sunny Mexico sounds nice." He closed the book and homed in on his willing partner. "I think I'd like to try some of that for myself."

"No arguments here," Blair agreed, as he opened himself to the kiss.

END