Title: Sex, lies and videotape

by Wendy Kump

wlk68@msn.com

Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing: Blair/other

Spoilers: Brother's Keeper

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: coercion, non con (sorta) Sex between two men, yadda yadda

disclaimer: not mine *pout* make no money from it *double pout*

Not betead so any and all boo boos are mine. *sigh*

Feedback appreciated

 

Sex, Lies and Videotape........

by Wendy Kump

The elevator spit Blair out into an elegant foyer with only one door. This was the penthouse level of the Harbor View Towers and the condo he had come to visit took up the whole five thousand square feet of the top floor. Under normal circumstances, the anthropologist might have been impressed, but not tonight.

"Okay, Blair," he muttered to himself. "You can do this."

Taking a deep breath, he knocked softly on the heavy, elaborately carved, mahogany door in front of him.

After a few moments it opened to reveal the smiling face of Stephen Ellison.

"Blair! Glad you could make it," Jim's brother enthused as he ushered his guest inside and closed the door. "I was worried that you might have changed your mind."

The grad student turned to face his host, the look on his face a strange combination of resolve and loathing.

"Look Stephen," he ground out. "can we skip the pleasantries? This isn't a social call and I just want to get it over with."

Stephen Ellison just laughed and steered the younger man into a large, tastefully decorated living room with a spectacular view of Cascade Harbor.

"Oh come on, Blair," Stephen teased with a mock pout. "this doesn't have to be unpleasant. You might even enjoy it."

"I seriously doubt that," Blair retorted as he moved to a spot by the large windows, arms wrapped protectively over his stomach and his back to the room. Cascade's evening skyline glittered and sparkled in the distance but the anthropologist was oblivious to the sight. "I'm just doing this for Jim."

"Ah yes, Jim," the younger Ellison sighed theatrically as he sat down on the black leather sofa and crossed his lean legs. "it certainly would be a shame if anyone found out about his...gifts. I hope he appreciates all that you do to keep him safe."

At that, Blair turned to his host, a pleading look on his face. "I can't believe you would threaten to out your brother this way. If the *press* found out about his senses- Christ, never mind the press, if the *military* found out, Jim's life would be over. They would have him in a lab before you could say 'X-Files'. He's your family, Stephen. We don't have to do this."

Stephen's smile was cold and predatory. "Actually, Blair, we do. Jim may be family but he a is virtual stranger to me. He and I haven't been close for years. He may be my brother by blood but William Ellison is my father and, in my case, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Dad taught me about the business world and what you need to do to succeed in it. Winning is everything. Power and control are everything. Never let them see you sweat. If you see something you want, you take it and you don't let anything or anyone get in your way."

He got up from the sofa and crossed the floor to where Blair stood, his back to the spectacular view, watching him warily. The curly haired man flinched when Stephen drew close but managed to keep from pulling away as his face was cupped gently in the taller man's hands.

"And what I want is you, Blair," Stephen breathed, looking deep into the grad student's troubled blue eyes. His hands moved to bury themselves in the thick, silky curls framing Blair's handsome face, thumbs rubbing gently at the smaller man's sideburns .

"From the moment I saw you that night at the track. Surely, Jim's anonymity, his safety, is worth spending the night with me."

"It's worth anything," Blair whispered raggedly. "but this is wrong, Stephen."

Stephen didn't bother to answer. Instead he leaned down and kissed Blair on the lips. The younger man stood stiff and unresponsive as Stephen's tongue probed gently, seeking entrance to his mouth.

When he wasn't successful, Stephen pulled back with a disappointed sigh.

"Come on, Blair, don't be difficult. I don't expect outright enthusiasm on your part, although it would be nice. But what I do expect is for you to actively participate. You won't like the consequences if you don't. Perhaps a drink would help settle your nerves?"

Miserably, Blair nodded. Under the circumstances, the grad student would prefer to remain clear headed but he knew that there was no other way he would be able to get through this. He felt dirty and they haven't even done anything yet.

With a last gentle caress of his guest's shoulder length curls, Stephen moved to the wet bar and poured a liberal dose of single malt scotch into a glass and added a few cubes of ice. He then cast a quick glance at Blair and, when he saw that the young man had once again turned to look out the window, dropped a small tablet into the drink and gave it a stir. By the time he had crossed the room and handed the beverage to the anthropologist, the pill had dissolved completely.

"Here," he said. "this should help you relax."

Blair took the glass from his host and after only a moment of hesitation, swallowed it down in one gulp. The whiskey burned as it went down and took away the chill he felt deep in his soul. He knew the warmth was artificial and that it wouldn't last. After tonight, he doubted that he would ever feel truly warm again.

"Let's get this over with," Blair said dully "which way to the bedroom?"

The feral smile on Stephen's face made the smaller man shudder.

"Follow me."

Wrapping one arm possessively around Blair's shoulders, Stephen guided the young man down a corridor to a large spacious bedroom decorated in a sleek, masculine, art deco style reminiscent of the glamorous black and white films of the 1930's. Blair stopped short in the doorway at the sight of the king sized bed, done all in black satin, that dominated the opposite wall.

"Nice, huh?"

Blair just stared at the satiny monstrosity like it was a giant tarantula.

"Yeah, nice," he said numbly.

The scotch was finally making itself known in Blair's bloodstream and he was beginning to feel detached and mellow. He licked his lips and blinked slowly. Maybe, just maybe, he could get through this. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. It wasn't as if he were a stranger to sex with men.

Stephen once again began prodding him forward and soon they were standing at the foot of the big bed.

"How about we try that kiss again?" he asked huskily and leaned in to capture Blair's lush mouth with his own.

This time there was no resistance as Blair opened his mouth and let Stephen in.

It had been a long time since the grad student had kissed a man, since he had moved in with Jim. He had kept his bisexuality a secret from his police detective friend for fear of the other man's reaction. It wasn't as if Jim was some sort of 'phobe, in fact he gave the appearance of being fairly open-minded. But you could never tell how a person would react. Blair had lost some good friends in the past when he had shared that little secret. Friends he never thought in a million years would reject him. Besides, it wasn't the kind of thing that went over well in the law enforcement community if some of the comments he had overheard around the station were any indication. And there was such a thing as guilt by association. If the other cops thought Jim was gay, they might refuse to back him up in a dangerous situation, arriving just that littlest bit too late to keep him from getting killed. The very thought made the grad student's blood run cold. He didn't want to risk losing the best thing to come into his life in a very long time. So he kept his sexual orientation and his feelings for his friend to himself.

The kiss was good. Hell, it was great and Blair lost himself in it. Of their own free will, his arms moved up to twine around Stephen's neck and he felt the other man's arms snake around his waist, slipping under the hem of his shirt to caress his hot skin. Tongues and lips moved languidly against each other, tasting, relishing, exploring.

Blair realized, in a bemused and detached way, that he was hard and his erection was digging into Stephen's thigh. His skin felt overly sensitized and every caress was magnified. He was pretty sure that he shouldn't be this turned on. This was supposed to be an odious task required of him in order to protect Jim. He felt a mild pang of guilt but it soon vanished.

"There was something else in that drink," he gasped as he threw back his head to allow the older man access to his throat. "wasn't there?"

"Mmm-hmm," Stephen murmured as he nibbled along Blair's jaw and down the slender neck presented to him so submissively. "Just a little something to help you feel more relaxed and to heighten your sexual urges. No lasting effects."

Blair tried to feel outraged at the very idea of being slipped a mickey but he couldn't seem to summon the energy. It was just easier to go with the flow and enjoy the wonderful sensations. Besides, they were going to have sex no matter what so why not have it feel good. It seemed like less of a chore this way.

In the back of his addled brain, the grad student knew what he was doing was still wrong and that he would regret it in the morning. But for now, it was enough. He would worry about tomorrow when tomorrow came.

By now Stephen had Blair's shirt unbuttoned and was running his fingers through the crisp hair on the younger man's chest. They tumbled back onto the satin coverlet in a tangle of arms and legs, mouths still locked. Shirts, shoes, pants and under garments were quickly peeled off leaving the two men naked and pressed fervently together.

Blair was lost in a haze of warmth and sensation as they moved together in a perfect rhythm. Stephen ran his tongue down Blair's throat and along the collar bone. He had one hand on the smaller man's nipple, rubbing the tiny nub, and the other gently stroked Blair's erection. The grad student thrust his hips blindly into the firm hand surrounding his swollen cock.

Blair returned the favor by planting warm, wet kisses across the firm planes of the smooth chest before him. A chest very much like Jim's but not quite as firmly muscled. If he kept his eyes closed, maybe, just maybe he could convince himself that it actually was Jim he was with. That what he was doing was an act of mutual love between him and his Sentinel rather than this seedy and clandestine rutting between blackmailer and blackmailee. He latched onto a coral colored nipple and suckled desperately as his hands wandered up and down the broad back and firm ass of his bed mate.

Stephen reached around and began to probe Blair's anus with gentle fingers. He slowly rubbed the rosebud opening and pushed his index finger in and out in time with Blair's thrusting.

"I'm going to fuck you," he whispered softly into a curl covered ear and Blair responded with a groan.

Stephen rolled the aroused yet pliant grad student onto his stomach and reached for the lube on the night stand. He then watched, bemused, from between Blair's sturdy legs, as the younger man mindlessly began humping into the satin coverlet, obviously enjoying the friction on his erection.

He couldn't stop himself from reaching out to caress Blair's smooth buttocks which were displayed so temptingly before him. He couldn't believe that he finally had this beautiful man here in his bed. His plan was going better than he could have ever imagined. Stephen couldn't help the triumphant grin that broke over his face as the younger man moaned at the contact and lifted his butt up to better feel the hands running over him.

"You want this bad, don't you, Baby?" Stephen gloated as he popped open the tube if lubricant.

The only response he got was another moan as he rubbed some of the lube along the cleft of Blair's ass. Dipping his fingers into the tight hole with first one finger, then two and finally three, Stephen own erection throbbed in anticipation of being buried balls deep inside the delectable bottom in front of him while Blair writhed mindlessly beneath him.

Stephen reached deeper and found Blair's prostate. When he stroked it, Blair's reaction was instantaneous. He thrust up madly onto the invading fingers with a soft cry.

"Please! More!"

Placing his hands on the slender hips and gripping firmly, Stephen pushed his way inside. The tight channel was hot and clung to his cock like a glove. He began to slowly thrust his hips, using long, leisurely strokes. The sensations were divine and Blair writhed and moaned under him just as he had fantasized.

"God! You're so tight, Blair," Stephen gasped. "you feel so damned good."

He began slamming into the smaller man with a singleminded intensity. He reached under the grad student, found Blair's cock and began to milk him.

"Come for me, Baby," He whispered into the sweaty curls.

"Yes, yes, yes...Jim!!" Blair chanted as he shuddered, stiffened and then came.

The muscles contracting around his cock made the younger Ellison come too, shooting his load deep inside the smaller man. He thrust three more times into the tight ass and then collapsed next to Blair, breathing harshly. The kid had been everything he had imagined, everything he had dreamed of and more.

Stephen watched as the police observer fell into a doze thanks to the drugs and alcohol in his system. He chuckled when he thought about the name that Blair had cried out as he came. The poor kid had it bad. That kind of love and devotion was a weakness. A weakness that Stephen planned to exploit for as long as he could. Running his hands over Blair's sweat soaked curls, down his back and across his ass, he couldn't help but smile.

"You snooze, you lose, Jimmy." he gloated to his absent brother. "He's mine now."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Blair woke several hours later to find himself alone in the big bed. The effects of the drug seemed to have worn off and he felt relatively okay. Well, as okay as someone who had just traded sexual favors for the safety of the one he loved above all others. All the anthropologist wanted now was to take a hot shower, maybe several, go home and forget this ever happened. He rolled and stretched, wincing at the soreness in his ass.

"Sore?"

The question, coming as it did from a corner of the room, made the grad student jump. He turned his head and looked into one of the shadowy corners of the large bedroom. Stephen Ellison sat, legs crossed and drink in hand, in a large black leather club chair. It was obvious that he had been sitting there, watching Blair sleep, for some time. The grad student was kinda creeped out by that.

"A little," he replied cautiously. "It's been awhile."

Jim's brother nodded and sipped at his drink. "It'll be easier next time."

Blair froze, a horrific dread blossoming in the pit of his stomach.

"N-next t-time?" he stammered.

"Yes, next time. I'm thinking we do this once a month. Any more than that and Jim will get suspicious, any less and I'll go through withdrawl. You're very addicting, Blair."

Blair shook his head vehemently. "There isn't going to be a next time, Stephen. This was a one shot deal. Once I walk out that door, this whole night will be just a ghastly memory."

Stephen just smiled slightly and took another sip of his scotch. "Is that what you think, Blair? That this was a one shot deal?"

Sandburg had climbed out of the bed and was frantically pulling on his clothes. He couldn't stay here a minute longer. He had to get away from this place. He would shower over at the University before heading home and putting all of this behind him.

Stephen continued to stare at him calmly from his seat in the corner.

Now fully dressed, Blair sat on the edge of the bed to pull on his shoes. That done, he headed for the door of the bedroom without a backward glance at his host. He had his hand on the doorknob when Stephen called out.

"Tonight's little party was videotaped, Blair."

The grad student froze, blood draining from his face and stomach suddenly down by his toes.

Oh, God.

Turning slowly, he looked at the corner where Stephen sat.

Jim's brother smiled toothily as he reached over to brush aside the fronds of a large potted plant that was placed next to his chair. Blair gasped to see a video camera mounted on a tripod sitting there.

"Just a little insurance policy," Stephen commented.

"Insurance for what?" Blair asked, numbly.

"Your continued participation and good behavior," the businessman replied.

The police observer strode angrily across the room and wrenched the camera from it's perch. He opened it up, hoping to find a tape but it was empty. The only thing he found was a cord that went from the camera to a cable outlet in the wall.

"There's no tape in there," Stephen said as he gently took the camera from Blair's numb hands. "I have it on a remote feed. The tape and the VCR are ...elsewhere. Originally it was just going to be for my own viewing pleasure but then I got to thinking. It would be a shame to see copies of it show up in the wrong place....like the university or Captain Bank's desk or, heaven forbid, Jim's."

"You're on that tape, too, Stephen," Blair spat out.

The older man just laughed. "Technology is a wonderful thing, Blair. It won't be difficult to have my identity digitally obscured. The only person they would recognize would be you."

The grad student felt despair well up inside of him, thick and choking. He was trapped.

Stephen moved in closer, bodies almost touching, and whispered into the smaller man's curl covered ear.

"So, my beautiful Blair, what's it going to be?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

one month later....

The elevator spit Blair out into an elegant foyer with only one door. This was the penthouse level of the Harbor View Towers and the condo he had come to visit took up the whole five thousand square feet of the top floor. Under normal circumstances, the anthropologist might have been impressed, but not today.

"Okay, Blair," he muttered to himself. "You can do this."

Taking a deep breath, he knocked softly on the heavy, elaborately carved, mahogany door in front of him.

After a few moments it opened to reveal the smiling face of Stephen Ellison.

"Blair! Glad you could make it!!"

The End....for now