Title: Screamers3: Screamers Needed

Author/psuedonym: Ramblin Rose

Email: PattRose1@aol.com

Pairing: J/B

Rating: NC-17

Category: PWP/Humorous

Date: January 9, 2001

Series/sequel: This is the third of three.

Status: new

Archive: It'll be on my page. Mary can do whatever she wants with it. Peja too.

Disclaimer: These guys don't belong to me, never did, never will, but I can dream. Petfly doesn't like to share. They also don't pay me, darn it anyhow.

Notes: Thanks to Mary and Lisa for making me into such a slut.

Warning: m/m There is fucking nudity. (Yay. Everyone do the snoopy dance.)

There is Jim/Blair embarrassment in this.

Summary: Jim and Blair's neighbors come a calling to ask them for more noise. They need it to spice up their lives. Know what I mean?

 

Screamers 3: Screamers Needed

by Ramblin Rose

It had been two weeks since the last teasing episode at the station. Looked like things were finally going to calm down. * Thank god, I don't think I could have taken anymore. * Jim then opened the door of his truck and stepped out into the sunshine, smiling.

When they got upstairs, Blair told Jim, "I'll start dinner, man. I'll make something good for us for a change." Humming to himself, he looked in the refrigerator to see what they had. Blair found all of the ingredients for stir-fry and got to work making that. "Hey, Jim, do you want Chicken in it, or just veggies?"

"I love chicken, Chief, you know that." Jim said heading down the hall.

Jim hopped in the shower while Blair was cooking. * God, it was so nice having Blair around. He always had music, laughter and cooking. Can't forget the cooking. No one could cook like Blair. Oh, who was he kidding? No one could fuck like Blair Sandburg, either. Not that he ever wanted to find out anyhow. *

They had changed a few things in their lives in the last two weeks. Jim had stopped screaming and so had Blair. At one point, it seemed the most natural thing in the world. Now they silently came each night. Jim missed the noises that his lover made.

When Jim came out of the bathroom naked, Blair licked his lips as Jim walked by. Jim turned to him and said, "You know where I live," and walked up the stairs laughing.

"Blair turned off all of the heat under the food and said, "Jim, the stir fry won't be good reheated, what do you want to do?"

"We'll eat first, babe. Don't worry about it." Jim said pulling his clean boxers out of the drawer and smiling down at Blair trying to find a way to do both things. He could see Blair's brain trying to work right now. "Sex or food? Food or sex? Can we really live without either? I don't think so."

Jim started laughing and Blair called up the stairs, "What's so funny?"

"You are." I just know you're trying to think of a way to say that we can live without food but not the sex." Jim said chuckling as he walked down the stairs dressed.

"Man, do you know me or what?" Blair asked walking back into the kitchen.

Jim was thinking of making out in the kitchen but was interrupted by the neighbor. He knew her heartbeat pretty well. Mary White was at the door. Jim was trying not to growl as he opened up the door.

"Mrs. White, what can I do for you?" Jim said resentfully.

"Jim Ellison, don't you dare use that tone with me. Are you going to ask me in or what?" Mary asked as sweetly as she could.

"I'm sorry, Mary. Just had a really long day today." Jim said sheepishly.

"No problem. I have something to talk to you and Blair about before Robert gets home. It's kind of important."

"Sit down, Mary. Can I get you a beer, tea, anything?" Jim asked.

"A beer would be good. Thanks, Jim. Boys, you know how men like the idea of two women together, making them damn hot?"

"Oh yeah." Blair said, as Jim cuffed him hard on the head.

"Well, it's no different for women. We love the idea of two men together. We don't need to see them together. All we need is to think about it or hear it."

Jim's face got beet red when he realized where this was going. "I'm sorry, Mary. We got carried away with our first night and it won't happen again."

"Jim, I think you're missing Mary's point." Blair said smiling at Mary.

"Yes, Blair, he is. But you got it, didn't you?" Mary asked.

"Oh yeah, Jim, I think she wants us to make noise again. Am I right, Mary?" Blair asked amused.

"My husband was very happy that night. Now he wonders why it isn't as exciting to me any longer. What do I tell him, boys? Any ideas?"

"Mary, I can't believe you're over here asking us to scream out while we're doing it." Jim said mouth hanging open.

"Well, I figured it would be better than some stupid lie. Robert would be so happy, Jim. Don't you want to make your kind neighbor happy?" Mary asked angelically.

"You're fucking right we want to make him happy. Now get out of here." Jim said laughing as he pushed her out into the hallway.

"Oh Jim, don't forget that Robert isn't due home for at least another hour. I wouldn't want it wasted on just me." Mary said as she walked back to her apartment.

Jim shut the door and he and Blair both burst out laughing. "Do you believe that, hot stuff? Someone wants us to make noise. Think we can do that?" Blair asked with an evil look in his eye.

"You better believe it. Geeze, I can't believe that we have to wait an hour. Shit." Jim said heading for the dinner on the stove.

As they finished the stir-fry, they both sat down and started eating when there was a knock at the door.

Blair looked over at Jim, like he was Jim, the all knowing, and said, "Who is it?"

"Do I look like a fortune teller, Chief?"

"No, but you knew it was Mary. How come you knew it was Mary?"

"Because I heard her talking to someone next door on her way over here." Jim said.

"Oh. Sorry." Blair said smiling at Jim. For that smile Jim would do most anything. There were few things in life more beautiful than his lover's smile.

Jim answered the door and saw Robert standing there. "Hey, Jim, could I come in for a second?"

Jim stepped back and allowed Robert entry into the apartment. "Robert, what can we do for you?" Jim had a very bad feeling about this. He looked over at Blair and saw a look of confusion on his face, too.

"Well, I need to talk to you guys about something and it's pretty private." Robert said.

Blair walked in and said, "Let me guess. You want us to make noise again so that Mary will want to do it more often?"

"How the hell did you know that?" Robert asked.

"Just guessed. Some women really get hot listening." Jim said.

"Well, you're right about that. My wife made me the happiest she's ever made me that night. Since then, it's been dry. What happened over here?"

"Robert, we'll see if we can work on it for you. How does that sound?" Blair said helping Robert to the door. The look on Jim's face was one of, 'I'm going to kill him soon.'

"That's great, Blair. Thanks, guys. You're the best." Robert said walking with a much lighter step.

Blair shut the door and both men burst out laughing again. "Tell me that isn't the weirdest fucking thing you've ever heard of, Chief?"

"It's the weirdest fucking thing I've ever heard, Jim. I'm damn happy to do this for them. Upstairs, hot stuff." Blair ordered.

Jim smiled and said, "Do you mind if I get cleaned up, I wasn't expecting it."

"Oh right, you slut. You've been ready all night long. Now get that ass upstairs." Blair ordered again.

"Fine, if you don't want me fresh and clean, that's your problem." Jim said walking up the stairs.

"Wait a moment. Drop the clothes before you go up. I want to watch you walk up there naked." Blair said with that evil look in his eye again. Jim didn't know if this was good or bad. However, he hoped it was both. Jim couldn't get out of his clothes fast enough. Once he was standing there naked Blair ran his hand across Jim's fine ass. Jim shivered and said, "Can I go up now? It's chilly with no Blair throw to cover up with."

"Yeah, go on up. I just want to admire the view." Blair watched as Jim climbed the stairs his cock filling as he went. When he got to the top, Jim was hard as a rock. * Oh, this is going to be so fucking good. Screamers they wanted, screamers they will get. *

Blair raced up the stairs and got to see Jim lie down so sexily that he became even harder watching. * Is it possible to have a blood clot from your cock getting too hard? Should I ask Jim? I bet he'd know. Nah. It might ruin the mood. *

Since they had become lovers they still hadn't tried many things. Tonight Blair was going to get lucky. Oh yes, Jim will be his. Only his.

Blair undressed and crawled onto the bed. He started kissing Jim on his ankles and Jim said, "Chief, don't start there. Come on. I'm really suffering here."

"Hush, who's running this show?" Blair said going back to kissing Jim's ankles. Jim knew he was in big trouble. Not the kind of trouble you didn't want to be in but he wanted it to be soon.

He then spread Jim's legs apart and started kissing the insides of the big man's thighs. Jim was moaning already. * This was going to be such fun. *

When Blair got to Jim's cock he licked it a few times, making Jim jump each time. Chief, give me more than that. Come on, baby, fuck me." Blair noticed that he was saying it as loud as the first night. * Oh yeah, this is going to be so much fucking fun. * Jim looked down and saw that damn evil grin on Blair's face again and said, "Chief, come on. We have all night. Fuck me now and you can do some other stuff later."

"Calm down. You're getting fucked so slow tonight. You won't be able to see straight after an hour of this. Blair licked the slit in Jim's cock making Jim jump again. That area seemed overly sensitive to Jim, so he used that against him now. First, he would lick him, then he'd kiss his cock and then lick and back again. Jim was thrashing from side to side saying, "Chief, fuck me please."

Pushing Jim's legs further apart, Blair put a pillow underneath Jim's ass to put him up a little higher. Jim got excited because he thought he was being fucked. However, he had no idea what was in store for him. Blair pulled apart Jim's cheeks and licked his crevice making Jim out and out scream. * Man, he's a real screamer. Robert and Mary will get their money's worth tonight. * "Blair, what are you doing and why now?"

"Hush, who's in charge here?" Blair asked almost cackling.

He went back to licking and this time when he got to Jim's opening, he licked around and around until Jim was really screaming. "Blair, I have to have you soon. Please."

Smiling to himself, he started to push his tongue into Jim. Jim tensed up and Blair pulled away and said, "You all right, big man?"

"Yeah, just took me off guard. Where did you learn to do that?"

"Who cares?" Blair said as he went back and pushed his tongue slowly into Jim's ass. Before long, Jim was fucking himself on Blair's tongue. It was the hottest fucking thing Blair had ever witnessed. Blair was so close to coming it wasn't even funny. Now Blair pushed Jim over on his hands and knees and went back to the tongue fucking.

Jim was howling now. "Chief…Chief…Chief…"

With this new view and advantage of being able to tongue him harder, Blair started doing it fast and furious. Jim was almost sobbing by this time. Blair, I have to come, baby, I have to come now. Blair bit the rim of Jim's opening and Jim came screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Next door, Jim could hear Robert saying, "Holy shit, Mary. I can't believe you're letting me do this. It feels so fucking good. Damn, but I love you."

Smiling, Jim stopped listening to them and said, "You going to fuck me or what?"

"Oh yeah, hot shot, I'm going to make you scream again." Blair said smiling.

"Blair, I don't know how to tell you this, but I'm easy. You could make me scream a number of times and I'd still be ready for you."

"That's right, baby. You're my big slut. My big, easy slut." Blair said rather loudly.

"Wait a minute, Chief. Why was I screaming my lungs out and you're yelling that I'm a slut? Doesn't seem fair somehow."

"Well, we can stop right now if you'd rather." Blair said pulling away from Jim.

"Yes, I'm your big slut, Chief. I'm you slut and only yours. Now fuck me. Fuck your slut." Jim yelled very loudly.

Blair couldn't get Jim prepared soon enough and was pushing into Jim saying, "God, I love fucking you, baby. I love doing everything to you." Blair kept saying this like it was a mantra. "I love fucking you, I love you, I love fucking you, I love you." Blair said repeatedly.

"Who do you belong to, Jim?" Blair screamed out.

"You, Blair, I belong to only you." Jim screamed as he was close to coming a second time.

"Yes, yes, yes. God, I'm close, Jim. I'm going to mark you. You're mine." Blair said hitting Jim's prostate constantly. Then he leaned over and bit Jim's neck. Jim screamed, "Chief," as he came. Blair pounded twice more and came screaming, "I love you, Jim… Jim… Jim…"

Blair finally got back to breathing again and said, "I'll clean us up."

He reached over and picked up the wipes and started cleaning both of them up. Jim hissed when he ran it over his ass. Blair said, "Did I hurt you, Jim?"

Jim could hear the anxiousness in the voice and wanted to put this to rest right away. "I'm a little sore, but it's that good kind of sore, Blair. It'll be fine in the morning. I love you, baby. I love you so much."

"Man, I love you back. Jesus, that was wild. I loved it." Blair said crawling into Jim's arms.

Jim finally asked, "Gonna tell me where you learned that?"

"Nope. It's better to leave you guessing." Blair said starting to fall asleep.

Jim hugged him hard and pulled the comforter up over them. * God, this was how life should be for everyone. If only people could be this happy all over. *

Jim fell asleep soon after Blair. The phone rang about 2:00, waking Jim out of a sound sleep. Picking up his phone he said, "What?"

"Jim, thank you." Then there was a dial tone. Jim almost laughed when he realized it was Mary. * She must have had a busy night. Busier than they had. Well, if screamers were needed, Mary and Robert had come to the right place. *

 

END