Title: Rebel

Peja Rebel Challenge

Author/psuedonym: Patt

Email: PattRose1@aol.com

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: R

Category: PWP

Date: August 4, 2003

Status: new

Archive: Why not?

Dreaming of Sentinels: http://patt_rose0.tripod.com/dreamingofsentinels

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Petfly still owns these boys. But I own their bodies. And what fine bodies they are. So there, Petfly. I make no money from this.

Notes: Peja, you asked for this, girl. This is for the Rebel challenge.

Warning: m/m song lyrics

Summary: Blair is going to show Jim, who is the rebel.



REBEL
by Patt


"Well if he thinks I'm putting up with this shit, he's got another thing coming." Blair ranted.

Joel smiled and said, "Did you want everyone to hear that Blair? Because we all did."

Giving Joel a sheepish grin, he answered, "Sorry Joel. Jim and I had an argument."

"I've always felt that talking is the best thing."

"Joel, did you just hear me say it was between Jim and I? He doesn't talk."

Joel, Rafe and Brown all took Hairboy to lunch and got him calmed down. As they ate, Rafe finally decided to ask, "So Sandburg are you and Ellison doing the deed?"

"Oh that's rich. Doing the deed? That's one step below, is he fucking you?" Blair sighed loudly but didn't answer.

"Hairboy, don't be upset. We just need to know where to start. Is he sleeping with you?" Brown was trying to be a good friend.

"Not anymore. Fuck him. He's a fucking top. He won't ever let me have his ass. But yet, my ass is always going to be his. Unfair, man, unfair."

Joel began to laugh and said, "Well you just need to give him a reason to stay with you. You'll become a rebel. A rebel with a fucking cause." Everyone laughed at that pun.

Rafe said, "Okay, when we get to the bullpen, break up with him. Make it nice and easy. Got it?"

"I went to college, Rafe, I think I understand what you said." Blair giggled at Rafe rolling his eyes.

"Why are we helping him? He's being a butthead." Rafe asked Joel and Brown.

Joel laughed and answered, "But he's our butthead."

"I never understood why someone would say butthead. They're far apart. It can't happen. Right?" Blair asked.

The laughter could be heard all through the restaurant.

"I call Jim a dick head a lot, but a dick has a head, so you can be called that. Am I right?" Blair looked over at his friends waiting for an answer.

Joel said, "If you keep doing this, you're never going to be a top. You have to be more like Jim."

"Well fuck. I have to grow six inches, work out every single morning and eat shit?"

Again the laughter was loud as it rang though the restaurant.

"You have to act like him, not look like him." Joel corrected himself.

"Oh, gotcha." Blair winked at Joel.

"I don't think you do. Jim would never have said gotcha and winked at Joel." Rafe couldn't help but smile.

"Henry, can I come to your house for a few nights?" Blair was almost begging.

"As long as you don't tell him we're sleeping together. You do, Hairboy and I 'will' fuck you." Henry tried to sound tough, but it was hard when the laughter hit and he ended up lying on the floor.

Blair got down next to him, rolled him on his back, took the salt and pepper shakers and said, "Clear." He smacked Henry on the chest with them and then they were all on the floor laughing.

Joel finally got his breath back and said, "Blair, I think it might be easier to have Jim change."

"Thank goodness. This is hard. I was really scared having to give that shock to Henry's heart." Blair helped Henry up and Henry pulled him in for a nice hug.

Jim was standing in the doorway and became jealous. Blair never seemed to have this much fun when he was with him.

"Hey Chief, did you order something for me?" Jim asked.

"Order it yourself, jerk. I'm a rebel. I'm not your take-out boy." Blair got up and left the table and Joel, Rafe and Brown began to laugh again.

"He's a rebel?" Jim's mouth was still hanging open.

"Yeah, like he's in charge. He's in control. He wants to fuck you." Rafe said. "Oops."

"Well he's not." Jim got up and started back to the station. Joel followed him and said, "Jim, do you love Blair?"

"Of course I do."

"Then you better do something, because he feels like he's not your equal right now. He needs to feel like he's a rebel."

"I'll think on it, Joel. I don't like being a bottom." Jim whined.

"And how many times have you?" Joel asked.

"None, but I don't want to."

"Well just let Blair move out and move on. You're a selfish prick, Ellison." Joel stormed off and Jim wondered when he had entered that fucking Twilight Zone, that left him being the selfish prick.

Jim walked in to Simon's office and told him, "Simon, I don't feel good and need the rest of the day off."

"You pissed him off didn't you? So Sandburg needs off too?"

"No sir. Just me. And yes, I pissed him off."

"Get out of here. Fix it. Now." Simon bellowed and Jim almost ran from the room. Simon's voice carried well and about broke Jim's eardrums when he was mad.

Blair came back and Simon called him into his office.

"Sandburg, I sent Jim home and told him to fix whatever needed to be fixed. He said he would."

"Simon, you have no right. It's personal and it's none of your business." Blair was pissed now.

"It is my business when it interferes with my men's work." Simon shouted back.

"Can I leave now?"

"No, he said he needed time to think. So get the paperwork filed on the Falini case." Simon opened the door and shut it soundly behind Blair's butt.

Three hours later, Blair finished up his work and told Simon he was leaving. When he got into the car, there was a note from Jim.

Blair,

Play me.

Love, Jim

Blair pushed the tape into the player and listened as he drove.

Rebel (Miles, Marshall)

// Not for me all the things you must do.
I am glad now that I can see through.
They say that I'm crazy, I'm out of my mind,
Searching for something I'll never find.
Don't call me a loser,
Call me a rebel. //

// No one said I must run in this race.
Always right, putting me in my place.
I know it's not easy, believe in yourself,
You won't find the answer in somebody else.
Don't call me a loser,
Call me a rebel.
Call me a rebel. //

// I'm not one of the crowd,
The shout was so loud
No one hears a word they say.
I'm not one of the fools
Who are making the rules
And they're changing day by day.
Call me a rebel. //

// I've got nothing to hide,
Just the feeling inside!
Don't call me a loser,
Call me a rebel.
Call me a rebel.
Call me a rebel.
Call me a rebel.
Call me a rebel. //


By the end of the song Blair has tears in his eyes. He loved Jim so much. So what if he didn't want to be a bottom. Life goes on. Blair knew that life wouldn't go on for him if Jim weren't in it.

Jim was a nervous wreck. He was going to do something so weird. Jim wasn't use to playing weird, so it was scaring him to death. He was standing there wearing a dress waiting on Blair. If Blair laughed, he would just die.

Blair walked into the loft and heard David Bowie singing Rebel, Rebel. This made him smile and then he looked over and saw Jim in a dress. Then Jim started the CD again and sang along with the tunes. Blair didn't laugh. Blair did pant, drool and get harder than a rock. But no laughter was heard.

Artist David Bowie
Song Rebel Rebel

// Got your mother in a whirl
She's not sure if you're a boy or a girl
Wey babe your hair's alright
Hey baby let's go out tonight
You like me and I like it all
We like dancing and we look divine
You love bands when they play it loud
You want more and you want it fast
Put you down and say I'm wrong
And put them on. //

// Rebel Rebel you've torn my dress
Rebel Rebel your face is a mess
Rebel Rebel how could they know
Hot tramp I love you so. //

// Got your mother in a whirl
Cos she's no sure if you're a boy or a girl
Hey babe your hair's alright . . .//

// Rebel Rebel you've torn my dress . . .//

// You've torn my dress your face is a mess
You can't get enough but it don't fake the test
Transmission and a live wire you got
Your cue lines and a handful of ludes you wanna
But you love my dress your face is a mess
You're a juvenile success because your face is a mess
So how could they know
I said how could they know. //


Blair was fairly certain that he needed to rip the dress off of Jim. So he did. (He was a rebel after all.) Jim was totally naked underneath and said, "I want you to make love to me."

"I could do that. I'm a rebel. Rebels do that." Blair kept kissing him as they walked up the stairs.

"Do rebels tongue fuck?" Jim whispered.

"They excel in it, big man."

"Good, glad to hear it." Jim knelt on the bed and put his head down on his arms.

"Do rebels talk to the bottom so he won't be as scared?" Jim whispered.

"They do all of that and more. Baby I'm going to make you forget you're nervous at all. I love you."

"Rebel, will you stop being angry with me now?"

"Babe, I'm almost always angry about something. That's never going to change. I wouldn't have left you just because you didn't want to be a bottom. I just would have been disappointed. We don't have to do this, Jim."

"Blair, I put a dress on for gods sake. Fuck me."

"Well if you insist."

"I do."

"I will. I'm a rebel."

Joel, Brown and Rafe stopped by to be sure that everything was all right and all they heard in the hallway, outside the loft was, "Fuck me rebel. Fuck me."

They had the decency to wait until they were downstairs before they laughed.

Life was good. But this was going to be teasing material for a good year.


End Rebel