Title: Probing

Author: windwilowk

Category: regular universe

Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: NC17

warnings: none

spoilers: none

Archive: yes to PEJA

feedback: yes, on list or at windwilowk@aol.com

notes: If you get lined paper, you can do the puzzle if you wish. Anyone who wants the answer key can get it off list.


Probing
by Windwilowk

It was after six. Jim entered the loft, tossing his keys in the nearby basket and then hanging up his jacket. Blair wouldn't be home til after seven due to a special gathering at the university.

Jim wandered into the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the refrigerator. His eye caught sight of a note on the counter. He popped the cap on the beer and took a drink while reaching for the note.

Dear Jim,

You said earlier that for tonight's date we could do whatever I wanted. Well, I've decided. But, someone's been a tease. (Not me said the pretty young man with the laughing blue eyes) So if you want to figure out what I'd like to do - and Jim you definitely do, then you need to go to the computer and open the special email I sent you. Figure things out, and well, you'll figure things out, he-he.

Love Ya,
Blair

Jim shook his head, smiling in exasperation at his Guide, the whirlwind of a man he had grown to love. They started dating two months ago. In that time they had progressed from kissing to necking like teenagers, from snuggling fully clothed to cuddling in boxers. The cuddling had led to make out sessions, which had recently included hand jobs. Jim knew what he hoped Blair wanted to do. Jim wanted to breach Blair's most intimate place and plant himself deep within the man who was his mate. Then, after they'd rested, perhaps Blair would do some planting of his own. They weren't complete, not yet. But they would be as soon as they made love.

Jim took his beer over to the table and started up the computer, and then logged on. He went to his email section and quickly found the one from Blair. Jim clicked the connecting link Blair had set up. He opened it up and found what looked to be a puzzle, not the regular kind - Blair style.

Jim glanced at the definitions and reached to undo his belt and the button at the top of the zipper of his pants. Words like hollow, hole, and opening, teased him and he felt his cock beginning to harden.

Jim,

I did this my way, so it doesn't look like any puzzle you're used to. I used A for across and D for down. Words will start somewhere, end somewhere, or include a letter from another answer. I gave you a word bank to make things easier. I know, I'm like sooo bad, but believe me bad can be good - really good. Best get cracking now.

Love,
Your pretty young man with the laughing blue eyes.

aperture, cavern, cavity, cleft, conquer, drill, embed, enter, insert, opening, orifice, penetrate, probe, ram, split, stab, thrust

Jim looked at those words and swallowed. `Please let Blair have in mind what I think he does.' Jim lowered his zipper and made more room for the hardness within.

1A - a hollow between two parts of the body
2D - to make one's way forcibly - start with the last letter from 1
3A - a tear, crack, or fissure - end with the last letter from 2
4A - to thrust a pointed weapon into - start with the fifth letter from 2
5D - insert the penis into the vagina or anus of a sexual partner - start from the second letter in three

`Penetrate - Oh yeah, got that definition.' Jim thought as he stroked himself with his free hand.

6A - an opening, hole, or gap - start at the seventh letter from 5
7D - fix firmly and deeply in a surrounding mass - use the last letter in 4 as the third letter
8A - to bore a hole - use the last letter in 7 to start
9D - an aperture or gap - use the last letter in 6 as the third letter
10A - an opening in the body - use the first letter in 9 to start

`Chief, when did you think of this.' Jim groaned as he unbuttoned his shirt, and ran a hand over his nipples.

11A - a hollow space within a solid object - use the fifth letter in 9 as the forth letter
12D - overcome and take control of - use the first letter in 11 as the first letter
13A - roughly force into place - use the last letter in 12 as the first letter
14A - come or go into - use the first letter in 7 as the first letter

Jim slowly tugged at his balls. `No coming, not yet, not until he sank himself into the warm chasm of his beloved.

15A - place, fit, or incorporate into - use the third letter in 2 as the fifth letter
16D - physically explore or examine - use the last letter in 10 as the last letter
17A - a vast dark space - use the third letter in 12 as the last letter

A half an hour later an extremely horny Jim finished the puzzle and could have drilled, buried, or embedded his penis into the cavern of Blair's lower orifice, if only he was there. The puzzle morphed into:

Lay me down lover for tonight I am yours.

Jim drew a deep breath. Blair really meant it. Just then Jim heard the key in the lock.

Blair walked in the door and took in the sight that Jim presented. His Sentinel was shirtless, his pants were undone and his manhood was hard, leaking, and oh so ready. Blair met Jim's eyes with his own.

"Figure things out?" Blair asked.

"Oh yeah, time for a little nookie, my love." Jim replied as he made his way toward Blair. Blair's tie hung loose around his neck. Jim grabbed hold of it and drew Blair to him. Then he lowered his head and met Blair's lips for a kiss. Jim tunneled Blair's orifice as if he planned to excavate Blair's tonsils. Coming up for air, Jim managed to say. "Upstairs. Bed. Now."

Blair made his way up the stairs, Jim directly behind him. Jim quickly tossed his shirt and shucked his socks, pants and boxers. Then he started to divest Blair of his clothing, trailing kisses and caresses as he went.

Soon, he was laying atop Blair. Jim made his way down Blair's chest, taking his time to nip and suck at Blair's nipples. He ventured lower and swirled his tongue teasingly around and stabbing the cavity of Blair's belly.

Jim lapped at the tip of Blair's cock, tasting the salty essence of his mate. He teased and tasted as he prepared Blair. Looking up from his ministrations, he noticed the blue eyes weren't laughing, but smoldering. Jim slowly sheathed himself within the confines of Blair's warmth. Jim gently kissed Blair and then said softly.

"I love you."

"Love you too, Jim." Blair replied.

Jim began to gently rock. Blair felt like waves were lapping at him, only from the inside. The feeling built as Jim drove Blair higher with each thrust. Soon they were riding out their completion.

Jim withdrew and drew Blair into his arms.

"Forever Jim." Blair said before resting his head on Jim's shoulder.

"Forever." Jim confirmed.


The End.