The Sentinel is not mine. Blair and Jim are not mine. No cash was made, and this is perhaps going to be a R or PG17, I am not sure, have to see how far I can push the boys this time.

Feed back welcome

 

POSITIVE STROKING

By Bluesky

Never worry about biting' off more than you can chew, Your mouth is probably a whole lot bigger than you think. Blair realize that he had royally screw up with Simon. The day of being treated almost as an equal, all undone. True he was over tired, and yes, he had to brag to Jim about how well he had done with ... Captain Banks. And suddenly it was back to square one. Almost. For a brief moment though he was one of them.

"Blair, your with me." He would hold onto the words the next time that Banks yelled at him, Remember calling him Simon and him letting him, and Simon had called him Blair. He smiled at the memory, wanting to share it, but knowing now that he should have just held it to himself. He had changed the gruff hard ass Banks... If just for a day or so. Even with 16 HR of sleep, it was hard not to rattle the man. Now he was getting reamed, abandoned by His Sentinel. It just was not fair.

Stroking people indeed. He laugh softy to himself and remembered the day and night before.

The Loft was still not as it was. Holes were in the frame of his door, and despite his and Taggert's best efforts, the place was still in assorted shambles. Jim had been drained after the drug that Oliver had dosed him with, nearly falling over after the forced from the pain of sticking his fingers with the nail.

It all caught up with him now. He was on his last reserves.

Blair Heard Jim's keys hit the basket. He turned, just to grab Jim before he hit the floor

"Man, You, OK Jim?"

"Need to lie down. So tired. Have not been to sleep in days."

"I know. The couch still has junk on it, and my bed is trashed, lets try and get you up to your room."

Jim nodded his agreement. He was shaking, either from the drug, or weariness, but he needed to get to his bed. Cal King, extra thick mattress, feather bed, (Canadian geese down) and sheets (Egyptian cotton 380 thread count) fluffy pillows, down stuffed quilt, soothing blue and gold, (Given as a wedding present, that Carol had not taken) But all in all his bed.

"Just need a hand Chief."

A combination of Jim's and Blair's determination got the stumbling sentinel up the stairs, and on to the bed.

He fell back. Moaning softly. Trying to kick off his shoes, failing.

"Hold on Jim." Blair swiftly untied his boots, and pulled off the rather rips socks. Realizing that he had been in the said clothing for at least 24 HR, he understood that Jim would want nothing more than to have the soiled clothing off of him. Sigh.

He had done this for how many people, after binges, or what not. This was just one more time.

Right. Keep telling himself that. Just start, and keep on going till he was done. Blair pulled the Jags cap gently off of Jim's head, and pulled him up.

"Come on Jim. Man you got to help me out a bit."

In response Jim's pulled first one arm then the other out of his shirt, but Blair had to pull it over his head.

Now for the hard part. Blair moaned at himself. Why did he have to even think that? He tugged at the belt. It was a bitch to take off. Something that you have to have a scout medial or special seals training for.

Blair struggled with the buckle till he understood that it was a clamp. He fought with it, long hair getting in the way, trailing across Jim's tight abdomen, sweeping back and forth, in his efforts.

It took long minutes of struggle, wrestling the tight pants off of the heavy uncooperative body. Lucky that he did not have his gun in the back holster.

But he did have something in the front. He gulped, nervous.

There was a bulge in the boxers, a real tent pole. A tent pole. Man.

Blair flushed. He knew that He and Jim had been dancing around the sexually bit for the last.. well forever. He was planning on talking (if his luck had held, doing) about the sexual teasing that was going on between them. The flirting. Long looks, the touching. One tent, just them. Oh it was so clear to him.

But was it clear to Jim? He pulled the pants off, and eased the legs up onto the bed. Helping Jim arrange himself on the pillows.

Jim sprawled as usual. Center of the bed, arms flung to the sides. And there was still room for like 3 more people. Remembered when Jim and his mom picnicked on the bed. With some encouragement from Jim and Naomi, he had joined them. That had been the first time and last that he had graced this bed. And he missed it.

He had washed and changed Jim's sheets. The sacking of the apartment had not left the bed alone. His bed was still covered with glass and splinters. He had no other place to sleep.

"Ah, Jim? My bed is trashed. Is it OK if I sack out here? Better to keep an eye on you too." Damn, he should not have said the last. Jim hated for him to hover.

Jim opened one blurry eye. "OK. One rule. No snoring. And your rub my shoulder. It still hurts."

"Deal Man!" Blair shed his outer clothing, down to tank and shorts. Tube of something was on the table. Aloe Herb something.

Must be what he was using on his shoulder.

"Role over, Let me get to that bad boy. You know some Tibetan and Japanese cultures have trained Courtesans that walk on men's backs to help alleviate back and shoulder pain."

Blair worked a little of the jell into his hands warming it. Chamomile and tea wafted into the air. Jim still jumped a little when he touched his shoulder. He worked for several minutes, using all the skill that he had used to seduce a good number of women into his bed. Knots. Jim's back was a mass of knots.

"Roll over on your stomach. This is going to take some work."

Without a word, Jim complied. Using more of the jell, he started working on the base of the spine, long deep crossing stroking, flower peddling trailing his fingers, aware of the hyper touch, gauging his pressure.

"How is that, Jim?" His partner had been so quiet for so long, he thought that he might have gone to sleep. "You with me buddy?"

A muffled Hum.. ahum.. assured that he was awake. And not protesting a bit.

Blair straddled Jim's hips. He worked his hand up and down the back. Across the shoulders. Up into the Hair line. Cranial Massage. He remembered taking that class on one of his moms new age retreats, just to get next to the long legged blond. Playing with her hair had been almost as much fun as...

Bad thought. Bad thought. Go to your room. Suddenly he realized that he was becoming aroused. Hump a table leg Blair. Man. Jim was going to kill him. Now how to disengage without being obvious?

His hand froze. On Jim's ass. Without realizing it, he had been working his way down lower and lower, and had passed the safety of the boxer elastic long ago. OHMYGOD. But such a nice ass, so tight. A moment of panic. Blair took a deep breath.

Nothing to do but to keep on keeping on. He slid the boxers the rest of the way down. Using wringing massage, he worked the rest of the way down, the back of firm thighs, hard caves, even feet and toes received attention. Perhaps that could distract Jim from the fact that he had been fondling his ass.

By the time that he was done with the toes, he was (regretfully) no longer in body contact with Jim. It would be simple to just cover him up (also regretfully) and act as though no thing had happened.

It was a plan.

Blair was in the act of pulling the covers over his Sentinel. His Sentinel had other ideas though.

"Not so fast. Your not done yet." Jim's hand grasped Blair's. "I can't believe that you would leave a job half done."

Blair's eyes went wide. Jim tugged him unresisting down beside him on the bed.

Blair was a kisser. Kissing was on his top 5 things that he loved to do. Evidently It was high on the list of things that Jim like to do also. There are many kisses that Blair remembered in his life. The first kiss of many persons, he could remember many.

But none like this. None that had a slight stubble, or tasted like Jim.

He gave him self into the kiss. Unreserved. Arms found a hand hold. Pulled Jim on to him, just as Jim was trying to Pull Blair on to him. Mild confusing. Rolling across the large bed, near the edge.

Jim had to grab Blair to keep him from falling off.

"Easy Chief. We are just getting started."

"I thought that you were tired?"

"I was. Just got my second wind. For some reason." He smiled at his flushed partner. Ran a finger over his face, and down the still tee shirted chest. "Think that you might be a little over dressed?" Jim tugged in suggestion.

Taking the hint, Blair striped off the tee. Jim appraised the naked fur covered chest. And pounced.

With one movement, Jim pined Blair to the bed, and straddled him, His aroused cock rubbed over Blair's hardness, a thin cotton boxer separating them.

"So Chief, what is it going to be?" Sentinel sensitive fingers sweeping up from the waist line, over the ribs, and around the nipples, teasing and testing, playing with the ring, Unrelenting toying with the passion heated chest.

Blair moaned. Strove to push up into the heat that was rubbing on him. Words for some reason failed him, he that could sweet talk and charm even when he was in the heat of things. Except for this heat.

Jim chuckled. "You were spending a good long time foundling my ass. Have any plans for it?" An another rub thrust, as Jim pinched and twisted the nipples.

"For a few minutes I thought that you were just going to lube me up, and take me, that is how close you were riding me." Jim's mouth descended on Blair's. He kissed, deep, becoming better acquainted with his tonsils, finding out first hand that he still had his wisdom teeth.

Breaking the kiss, Looking into Blair's eyes. "You like that idea?" He bit Blair on the neck, stopping short of bruising or breaking skin, Nibbling his way down to the collar bone, down to one tight nipple, Licking, swirling sucking.

Jim hovered over Blair. Admiring his handy work. His guide was a panting, rockhard, bundle of need passion and lust. And for once Jim felt in control. He rubbed his need along Blair's need. Oh yes, he needed also, not long to be denied. He placed one hand on his Guides face, stroking the full lips with his thump. Without warning, Blair sucked the thumb into his hot mouth, lathering it with his tongue, gently sliding his teeth along the full shaft of it, working back and forth gently at the tip, just under the nail.

And Jim nearly Lost It.

And Blair Knew it. Oh this was about power and control, as it usually was. And love. The rules, the games, the reserve. He knew that Jim resented some time him telling him what to do. That the education he had, as ecliptic as it was more that what Jim had.

But only on paper. Still he knew that some times it buged him. Knew in the way that he sort of made light of his classes and papers, and any thing that did not have to do with his sentinel work.

This was his chance to prove some thing. He was not sure what, but he had the Golden Chance that He had been looking for.

To be Jim's equal. Not submissive. Not domination. Equal. He also did not want this to be a one off thing. Chance had gotten him into this bed. He was determend if not to stay, at least be welcomed back.

This was going to be as tricky or trickier than the time that he was in bed with triplets. Opps.. that was easy compared to this.

No, the triplets had been easy compared to this.

Jim had gone rigid. Slowly Blair released the thumb. Damn. He had zoned. Sigh. Nothing Like a zone to break a mood. He thrust up, rubbing his hard cock agent his. Nothing.

"Jim. Jim. Jim. Listen to me. I am here for you. I want you. I want you to come back. We have a nice party going, but I can't have it without you." Jim's hand was still on his face. He turned and kissed the palm. Licked. Bit. Whispered into it. "I need you man. I love you."

Jim blinked and opened his eyes. For a moment Blair was afraid that Jim would use this to end the session, put this on the shelf of denial that he put things on that he just did not wish to deal with or talk about. His Stuff shelf. He could not let that happen. Not now. Not to ether of them.

"Hay man, want to help me take my shorts off?"

Direct. Goal oriented. Something that Jim could deal with. No feeling now, or unwanted intrusions. That could wait. Talking would happen, Not now, not in the middle of a firefight, or love making. Blair sensed that this was his one shot at getting it right the first time. Screw this up, and he would not get a second chance.

A moment confusing. Blair rubbed his cock up into Jim's echoing hardness. Turned his head, and moaned into the hand on his face.

It seemed to be the thing to do.

And it worked.

If it seemed that Jim had pounced on Blair before, that was nothing to what happen next.

Blair had been striped before. No one however had ever grabbed him by the ankles and lifted him, yanking his boxers off in one moment. Or then dove on his cock like a starving man.

If he had not been who he was, where he was, with who he was, He might have been a little freaked. Maybe even violated.

But he could not back down. And he could not take charge. He had to even the score. he had to get odd. If he could just remember how to think.

Jim gave a hell of a blow job. He recalled that he had worked for a time in vice. Man. He had to stop or slow this down now.

"Wooooh down Jim. Slow down. The party is just getting started!" Blair reach down and half dragged his partner lover to him. Kissed him. Tasted himself on him.

"You asked me if I had any plans for your ass. As a matter of fact I do." He grinned at Jim's sharp look. "First I want to stay in bed with your ass as long as possible. Second," Blair kissed Jim once more. "I want to find out just how many way a Guide can make love with his Sentinel. You with me partner?":

Jim smiled. "I think that I have room on my bed post for some notches." He captured Blair's cock with his right hand and grabbed the tube on the table with the other. "Just for the record though, this is aloe lube, not joint cream. And second, this might take more than one day to do ... your research."

Jim slicked both cocks. Fitting Blair's to his, one inside out, rubbing the hardness, hot needing and oh so right, striving head to head, He planted his mouth on Blair's. Tongs entwining, excepting the moist wetness to explore ears, neck, collar bones, chest as far as could be reached, without uncoupling.

Hands explored. Arms. Finding the Delicate place just inside the elbow, stroking with finger tips and nails, from palms to shoulders and back, all over.

Jim's back was a minefield of hot spots and erogenous zones. Blair made a good stab at finding most of them. It was the ones on the side of his ribs that was the final undoing.

Blair was on the brink himself. The supper heated breath that was coming from his lover stirred the thick hair on his chest, teased his hard nipples, and washed over his ears in an overwhelming paintbrush of air.

"Chief!' he Held his lover tight. arching backward, speeding them both to a blinding light.

"Yes!" Blair cried, caught up in passions undertow.

*************

The Cascade PD The Next Day.

"Yes, Captain Banks" and Blair Remembering Rubbing Jim the right way.

 

=30=