Title: Playing Solo


Author: Tayla


Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair preslash

Rating: R

Category:Drama, angst, challenge.

Status: Completed July 24, 2003

Archive: Yes to WWOMB/Peja. All others please ask


Feedback: Yes, please. All constructive criticism will be graciously accepted


Email:
tayla36@aol.com

Authors Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/tayla36/index.html


Disclaimers: The Sentinel and its characters belong to Pet Fly Productions and Paramount Network
Television. No copyright infringement is intended. The author makes no profit and exists solely on the
accolades from fellow fans.


Authors Notes: Peja posted a challenge. Write a fic with the first line "Wanna play?"


Summary: Blair wants to play basketball. Jim wants to play with Blair.


Warnings: none



Playing Solo
by Tayla


"Wanna play?

Your standing in the living room of our loft apartment, dressed in gym clothes, tossing a basketball from
hand to hand. I know your talking about basketball. I know it.

But my body doesn't. Especially my cock. It heard you say those words and immediately started screaming, "Yes! Yes! I wanna play!"

So I have to decline, pleading fatigue. I tell you that I'm going to take a hot shower and hit the sack. Because there is no way I can spend a couple of hours at the gym with you, watching you play, watching your perfect compact hairy little body flying up and down the court, playing the game you love, without springing a boner that would be sure to rip it's way out of my shorts.

You look disappointed, but you leave without me anyway. There are always a few guys hanging around at the Y that will be able to give you a game.

I do get in the shower. I stand under the hot spray and think of the games that I would like to play with you. All of them involving balls. Four balls to be exact, and two dicks.

Oh yes, my dick is certainly in the mood to play. It's thrust out in front of me, aggressively reminding me of what you looked like a few minutes ago, chest hair peaking over the top of your t shirt, long hair pulled back into a ponytail, tight shorts hugging your ass.

Well, he's just going to have to be satisfied with solitaire tonight.


End