Title: Pay Up – A cutesy-wootsey one pager For Peja's 15 min. "Dance"
challenge

Author: BuffyAngel68

e-mail/IM:
buffyangel68@yahoo.com /buffyangel68

Summary: Don't ever make a bet with the men of Major Crimes. You will regret it for the rest of your life.... or at least until you can get your hands on the pictures and burn them.


Pay Up
by BuffyAngel68


{Crap. Crap, crap, crap. How could this have happened?! How could I *let* this happen? Once in my life I couldn't be a welsher? Just this once, why didn't I blow these guys off, bet or no bet?
Okay, relax. They're gonna make it easy on you. They like you, they're all your friends.... God, I am in so much trouble....}

"Dance."

"Dance? Ohhhhh no. Hey.... c'mon you guys. I don't.... I mean that was years ago...."

Blair grinned wickedly and held out the costume he'd been hiding behind his back.

"You bet us that none of us could dig up your deepest secret. I believe you said, ' Not in a million years, Sandburg ' . You lost. Put it on."

"Blair.... buddy.... Henri? Don't make me do this, you guys...."

Rafe echoed Blair's evil smile, shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I though we were being kind letting you pay off here in this empty warehouse at night. I mean, we could've made you do this in the middle of MC with everybody else watching.... including Cassie. We still could if that's what you really want....."

Jim Ellison flushed a brilliant shade of crimson, stretched out a hand and snatched the clothes hanger from his partner's grip. As he stalked away to find a private place to change into the tights
and Shakespearean-looking tunic, he marveled again at how Blair had ever uncovered his secret.

{I can't believe this.... Someday I *will* make him tell me how he found out I picked ballet as my creative arts elective in Junior High....}


END