Title: Paper Work

Author: Bluesky

Author E mail: Desidera21@aol.com

Rating: R for forms sake

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Status Complete

Date:07/27/03

Disclaimer.

Author's Notes. This is a 5 mink chalange, the ".... was not thinking about sex. It took a bit more than 5 minits to clean up but hell.. who was counting? Not beted.

Story Notes: This is short. Blink and you will miss it.

Summary: Just meaningless sex.

Warnings: Scratches head. Hum. m/m but you knew that. None that I can think of, unless a wast of paper and killing of inocent trees squickes you.

OK to post any place. I do not own them, just taking the out to play with, will hose them off before I put them back in there boxes.

 

Paper Work
by Bluesky

Blair was not thinking about sex as he came rushing around the corner. He was not thinking about sex as he smacked into the large solid body, and fell to the floor on his ass. Almost immediately he found himself being helped up, large strong hand on him, hauling him to his feet.

"Jim!" Amused blue eyes bore into his "Man, I did not see you!"

"That is putting it mildly. I was hoping to run into you, but" Jim dusted off Blair's pants, a bit more than was strictly needed. "'Not quite as hard as this."

Blair gave a quick look down both sides of the hallway, but he need not have been worried. Jim had it covered. No one was in sight.

"Right. Cool. Want to do lunch?" Blair looked at Jim's wrist to see what time it was, having forgot his watch once more.

"Was thinking more along the lines of being lunch." Jim's half smile convened more than a hint of things to come.

"Oh Man. You have a way of sweet-talking. How much time do you have?" Blair sighed. "Dam it! I have so got to get the papers copied! I don't have a TA to do it, and I NEED to have this by the next class!"

"Where's the copy room?" Jim paused, and without waiting for Blair's replies, cocked his head, sniffed, His smile, deepened. He had located the said copy room by the smell of hot paper, and toner.

"Let's make this a working lunch, shall we?" Unerring he started down the hallway in the direction that Blair had been heading, Blair trotting after him.

The copy room was little more than a chubby with a door on it. There was just room enough for the large monster copier. Blair fed in his stack of papers, punched in his pass code, and pressed enter.

"I have to stay with it, just in case it jams." He looked up with longing at his partner, wishing for a few more feet of space in the cramped space.

"Understand." Jim dropped to his knees, wedging his feet agents the door, pushing up against the wall; deftly he unzipped his partner's jeans, and fumbled out his rapidly hardening dick. "You first." Without preamble or foreplay he set about his task of sucking Blair's brains out of his cock.

It only took a few minuets, or as Blair dazed noticed 300 copies. Man. He only needed 30. Well, there went his copy printing budget for the semester.

Jim zipped him up nodding in satisfaction in a job, even a blowjob well done.

Blair slid to the floor, boneless. "Wow. Thanks man. Oh. Ah.. " He arrange himself, as Jim leaned up against the door, legs spread, smiling fondly as Blair reached out with slightly trembling hands to undo his khaki, part his boxers, and stroke his hard cock, A moment of pure blissed out worship. Rubbing his check over the hard shaft before opening his skilled mouth wide and engulfing the hard flesh near to the root.

His hands stroked under Jim's balls, fondling teasing, playing with the tightening skin, playing whit the tight ass for a moment, ten holding cupping the firm buns, he began to deep suck him in earnest. A few slow warm up slurps, then going for the gusto, his lip slide over his teeth, carefully holding his head at an angel that he could see Jim's face, watching for a zone.

He gave his attention fully to fellating his lover once it was clear that Jim was in no danger of zoning, Jim's hands tangled in his thick curls, not trying to guide his guide, just a contact, a caress,

With a deep low grunt Jim spilled his seed, shooting in 3 long spasms. Blair held his head still as Jim came, accepting the hot jitzems splashing down his gullet.

For the second time that day, Blair was helped from the floor by Jim.

Blair kissed Jim as he tucked and rezipped Jim's pants,

"Don't forget your papers." Jim opened the door, after listening for a moment to see if the coast was clear.

"No problems man. I just have about 260 more than I need."

"Look on the bright side. We still have time for lunch."

END