On Top of the World

By EJ Katz

Author's Note: I must warn you all up front..... THIS IS A 10+ COLD SHOWER PIECE. It may not be to EVERYONE'S LIKING.

Please be warned that it has a NC-17 rating but it is NOT slash!!!!!!!!

Now, this may be archived at SA if you like but WWOMB will probably archive it as well, if PEJA would like to as she did with the other one.

Feedback is appreciated and request for personal fantasies are welcome.

NOW------------------ On with the FANTASY



On Top of the World
By EJ Katz


You can see the grass beneath you. Dark green and sun warmed. It blends well with the warm hands that are gently easing away the stresses of the week. They are strong hands and yet the tenderness you feel emanating from them lull you into a light doze. A doze that leaves you able to only focus on the attention of those hands.

You moan in delight as another knot comes free.

"Like that," the man's gentle voice asks. You smile but do not reply. Seconds later another knot and another moan. You feel like you have reached the pinnacle of the heavens.

The hands that caress your body had turned from therapeutic into something deliciously sensual, even erotic. They dipped into every secret place, leaving hot trails behind. Kisses follow the hands until a voices stops the teasing movements.

"It's ready, Jim. Let her up, it's my turn. You had your half hour of playing with that fine body but now I get to wash her all over, rub that new body gel in and then I get to wash her hair with this fantastic new shampoo I just bought."

You smile as the two friends fight over you. The warmth of their gentle playing brings a different kind of joy to your body.

They had foolishly bet against you in the results of the Jags game a week ago and your bet had been that the Jags would win by forty points. Jim said it would be by twenty and Blair, the optimist that he is, bet it would be eighty. Needless to say you won the bet and your prize was one full day being completely pampered, fawned over and treated like a proverbial goddess. So far they hadn't missed a beat.

When you first arrived here at this tiny cabin hidden away in the Cascade National Park, you had been treated to a glass of chilled white wine with a single slice of peach in the glass. The wine and peach flavors mingle together, leaving a light refreshing taste in your mouth and just enough alcohol to loosen you up.

You were told to change into your swim suit and join both men outside. You had eagerly complied and now you were having the most incredible massage. You feel warm and tingly inside and out. It had not only been relaxing but extremely erotic as the warm, slightly calloused hands found each and every one of your trigger points and set them off.

You are nearing the point of being desperate for more fulfillment. In fact, just knowing what Blair had planned was making it worse, or was that better. You grin at the thought. You feel the heat burning deep inside, a fire that grows with each passing moment.

"Ready?" Blair asks as he offers you his hand. He grins with promises of pleasure to come and you can't wait.

You can only nod as the bronzed, sculpted body stands before you and long gracefully muscled arms offer you their support. He wore only a pair of black briefs. His dark golden chest hair reflects the warm sunlight. He has spent much time in the sun you notice as you follow him, still holding his hand tightly.

He leads you to a full hot tub that he has prepared with bubble bath and a glass of sparkling pear juice awaits.

"Take it all off," Blair grins cheekily, he holds the drink until you finish removing your swim suit and helps you into the tub. He hands the drink back. He steps into the tub.

On the edge of the hot tub stands a wooden bucket. Blair pulls out a soft sea sponge and a container of a pale blue gel. He squeezes a small amount of the gel onto the sponge, rubs it slightly to get some lather. Then, that same grin as he reaches for you, turns you and begins soaping your back.

You sigh as the soft touch works away the last effects of the long workweek you'd had. The gel has a fresh light scent that doubles the effect and you almost miss it when Jim joins you. He takes another sponge and the two men treat you, tease you and worship you until you are squirming with the intense need that now ravages you body. Muscles quiver with anticipation.

You moan, loudly. You vaguely hear chuckles but the feeling of warm lips on each shoulder takes away the last vestiges of control. You want to grip someone, something but the erotic sense of this most intimate of fantasies has you firmly in its grip.

Hands, lips, even feet begin to take you to new heights. The sensations of hands on your body, exploring intimately, feet stroking gently, seeking. And lips, two hot, wet mouths search for every hot spot to making you moan, whimper and groan in sheer delight.

One complete set of mouths, hands and feet leave but the other set simply keeps up the work of two until the first set of hands returns. Fingers entwine in your hair, massaging your scalp and you smell the steamy scent of passion flowers and the lather of the shampoo builds up.

The strong fingers and the smell of warm passion flowers in your hair is so incredibly soothing and.... and.... sexy that you almost explode with passion. The double stimulation of the scalp massage and the hands and lips worshipping your body has you panting in pleasure and you can only beg for more.

Warm water cascades down your back taking with it the shampoo lather but leaving the incredible scent still there. Jim stops kissing you and begins to help rinse your hair, applying the same hot smelling conditioner. He breathes deep and you can feel his rapidly hardening member against your thigh. You smile happily, knowing that these two men were actually going to fulfill your every secret fantasy.

Finally the conditioner is rinsed out and the two men begin to completely and utterly take control over you. You can not help but respond to their sure touches, their passionate kisses, their own amazing feelings that seem to sweep through your body like quicksilver.

The intensity of your reactions is so strong that you barely register the fact that you cannot last. You explode as nimble fingers touch the warm secret entrance to your body. You arch into the touch, begging shamelessly for more.

Blair's warm gentle voice soothes you back to earth as you orgasm slowly ebbs away the last of your strength and you collapse forward to rest on Jim's chest.

"Please," you beg, not quite sure what you are asking for. Jim kisses your lips, deeply leaving his mark, his taste and part of himself deep in your mouth. You moan against him, arms wrapping themselves around his neck as if that were the only strength you had left.

"Do you want it?" Blair whispers in your ear. You can only nod as Jim's arms wrap around you and hold you steady. You feel those strong arms lift you and move you back slightly. As he sets you down, you feel the hard hot shaft enter you.

Blair is careful as he fills you. He waits until you are ready then slowly he begins to thrust as carefully yet as deeply as he can manage. Jim's arms rock you back and forth making the sensation, the feeling of fullness even stronger. You allow them to continue until you can't stand it. You need more, oh so much more.

Instinct takes over and you begin to rise, fall, moving in counter movements to Blair's thrusts. You are letting out continual cries of joy and pleasure. Jim is kissing you again, swallowing your cries, taking you even higher.

You pull back just far enough to scream as your second orgasm claims you and your mind shuts down. You can only ride the pleasure as you turn your head to seek Blair's lips. He kisses you hard as he finishes himself off, still buried deep inside you.

Together they lift you off of Blair. Jim pulls you to him and enters you in one long smooth stroke. You whimper but arch towards him, asking silently for more of what they offer so freely. He wraps you once more in those gentle arms. You are so far gone that it is your instinct alone that takes control. Riding Jim hard, almost emptying yourself so that you can fall hard onto his rock hard member. He is straining with the effort to keep up with your frenzied motion but you can see that he is enjoying it as much as you are.

Blair's finger strokes across your anus, the shock of the intimate touch sends you spiraling into your third climax of the night. This one so intense that you scream long and hard before finally passing out.

When you wake, the night has long since fallen. You are no longer in the hot tub but rather you are lying in the middle of the cabin's huge king-size bed, wrapped in warmth and security, surrounded but the remainders of your ultimate fantasy come to life.



The End