Monsters Under the Bed 2

Peja Monsters Under the Bed Challenge

Author/psuedonym: Patt

Email: PattRose1@aol.com

Pairing: J/B

Rating: NC-17

Category: PWP

Date: August 8, 2003

Status: new

Sequel: Yes, to Monsters Under the Bed

Archive: You know it.

Dreaming of Sentinels: http://patt_rose0.tripod.com/dreamingofsentinels

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Petfly still owns these boys. But I own their bodies. And what fine bodies they are. So there, Petfly. I make no money from this.

Notes: Oh Peja!!!!! I had to post a sequel.

Warning: m/m bad language. (I figure if you know me, you know it will have this.) No beta.

Summary: Blair is pissed because Jim doesn't believe what he said about the noise and things under his bed.


Monsters Under The Bed 2
by Patt

Blair woke up naked in Jim's arms and smiled. // Now this is the life. //

He began to kiss Jim and Jim responded. "You never did tell me why you were making those stories up about monsters under your bed. Didn't you feel confident enough to come up here on your own?"

Jim really knew how to spoil the moment.

"Fuck you. I really did hear noises and feel something under my bed. I'll never tell you again." Blair stood up naked, making Jim think more on this.

"Chief, I just meant you don't have to make up excuses. I love you."

"Well I don't respect or love a man that thinks I lie." Blair stormed down the stairs.

// Shit, he looks good naked. I have to keep him. //

For the next four days the men worked side by side but said not one word. Every time Jim started to, Blair told him Sentinel soft, to shut the fuck up. Things weren't going well.

On night five, Blair was sleeping and he knew something was really under his bed. He could hear it and he could feel it moving under his mattress. Blair closed his eyes and whispered, "Jim I'm really scared."

Jim opened the door and he said, "What's wrong?"

"I know you think I'm nuts and don't believe me, but there is something under my bed." Blair looked so terrified it broke Jim's heart.

"Let's have a look see." Jim got down and looked under his bed and jumped up. "Chief, you have the Spirit Guides living here. They look pretty cozy too."

Blair leaned over his bed and saw what Jim was talking about. "Oh thank god, I thought I was insane."

"Well the jury is still out on that. But how would you like to sleep back where you belong?" Jim held his hand out to Blair.

As they walked up the stairs, Blair asked, "Why are they here? And better yet, why are they under my bed?"

"Maybe they thought we should be together." Jim kissed Blair and lay him down on their bed.

"Jim, I love you." Blair kissed his man with a great deal of enthusiasm.

"And I love you back. I have a new rule. No more leaving my bed when you're mad. I love your body, I love you heart and I love you. But I was lost without it all being up here. Do you understand?"

"Yeah. I love you back Jim. You mean everything to me. So were you serious about hearing things that one night. Or you just wanted me to stay?" Blair teased.

"I just wanted you to stay. You've seen yourself naked, do I look like an idiot?" Jim kissed him firmly.

Panther and Wolf lay on top of the bed this time and Panther made love to wolf. "We have to keep them together forever, Wolf."

"Enough said, Panther."

Jim could hear them talking and thought he was pushing that edge really close.

"Chief, they're downstairs fucking each other and talking."

"You're kidding. I wonder what the babies will look like." Blair said scratching his head.

Jim swatted his head and said, "Smart ass. They're both males and you know it."

"I would have loved a baby whatever, anyhow. Jim, you going to like make love to me or what?"

"I can hear them talking. It's bugging me." Jim sat up quickly.

Blair leaned over the railing and shouted, "Stop talking, he won't fuck me if you're talking."

Jim swatted his butt this time. "It worked Chief. No more talking."

And the lovemaking began. Jim was just getting to the good part and Panther said, "Oh I love fucking you. Your ass is so tight."

Jim followed suit and said the very same thing. God, this was going to work out great.

Panther said, "You make my hairy balls get so tight."

Jim said, "You make my hairy balls get so tight."

Blair smacked Jim on the head and said, "Are you listening to them again?"

"Sorry Chief. They're talking again." Jim hung his head in shame.

Blair leaned closer to the railing and said, "Jim, I want to fuck the Panther. You take the wolf."

Just like that, there was pure quiet. "I think it worked, Blair."

"Good, now get busy."

Jim loved being a busy, busy boy.


End Monsters Under The Bed 2