TITLE: Measure of Guilt

AUTHOR: Stormwolf Dawn

Stormwolf_dawn@yahoo.com

FANDOM: The Sentinel

PAIRING: J/B

RATING: NC-17 for graphic sex and violence

SUMMARY: Healing begins when the guilt ends

WARNINGS: Do I have to say it? I mean this is a Rape list.

NOTES: Uhm, nothing I can think of.

 

MEASURE OF GUILT

By Stormwolf Dawn

Jim Ellison walked into his loft apartment and the first thing he noticed was his guide and lover sitting on the couch with a stack of papers in his hands and a red marker between his teeth. With his glasses perched on the end of his nose, and a few strands of his curly chestnut colored hair hanging down his face, he looked adorable.

*Too bad I got that late night stakeout tonight.* Jim thought. He would much rather be in his bed with Sandburg's cock pounding away in his ass than sitting in a cold truck outside a warehouse.

"Hey, Chief." Jim said to get the anthropologists attention.

Blair's attention moved from the papers for only a fraction of a second, "oh hey Jim." He said taking the pen out of his mouth and using it to mark something on the top paper he held.

Noticing Sandburg's attire which consisted of a pair of boxers and T- shirt Jim said, "Should't you be dressed Chief. We need to be at the warehouse to relieve Rafe and Brown in just a little over an hour."

"Sorry Jim, I can't make it. I gotta have these tests graded and e- mailed tonight. I also have a paper due tomorrow that I have to finish."

"Chief, you said you would be able to back me up tonight. That's the only reason Simon let me in on this bust. Because he thought you'd be there to keep me from zoning."

"I know, I'm sorry, Jim. But I am getting behind on my work, and the dean is ready to come down on my ass hard if I don't catch up soon. Look I called Megan. She said she could go with you. She knows what to watch for, hell she can almost bring you out of a zone as quick as I can. Simon's okay with it, I called him a few hours ago."

"Damnit Chief, when were you planning to call and tell me!"

"Look, Ellison! I do have a life you know. I am student, and a teaching fellow and I have commitments I have to honor. I don't have time to play cops and robbers, or be your fuck toy every night!"

Jim just glared at Blair, then turned for the door, "Fine!" He growled. He exited the loft slamming the door behind him.

Blair watched Jim go and realised what he had said. *Oh man, I can't believe I said that. Oh God* Blair wiped his face. He was so tired. Lately sleep was a luxery he just couldn't afford. Between his commitments at school, and with Jim both personally and professionally, Blair was begining to run on empty. *I'll apologize to him when he gets back. I'll have a nice meal waiting, and we can have make-up sex.* After all that was the best kind.

Glad that he had resolved the situation at least in his own mind, Blair went back to finishing his work. Once he was done he would have more time to spend with Jim.

************

Jim sat int he truck and brooded. Megan could tell that the sentinel was highly pissed about something, and even though she wasn't sure, she felt it had to be about Blair not coming in tonight.

She hadn't bothered to try and begin a conversation with Jim. Let sleeping dingos lie, her father had always said. And this was definitly a dingo with a sore tooth. Instead, the silence was only broken by the occassonial call on the radio every hour to check in.

The warehouse was one of two places that Rafael Dominquez was supposed to show. The man was a drug dealer, and a killer. The final nail in the man's coffin had been found not more than eight nights ago in a bust by Major Crimes, Narcotics and Vice working together. Now they just needed the man himself.

A flash of light was their undoing.

The flash caught Jim's attention, and sentinel sight zeroed in on what could only be a reflection of a window from a flashlight. Before Jim realised what was happening, the sentinel had fallen into a deep zone. Before he fell prey to the zone, his mind realised that origin of the light was behind them. Too bad he couldn't warn Megan.

By the time Megan realised that Jim was deep in a zone, she was too late. The doors to the truck opened and hands reached in to grab them both. Megan fought of course, using all the skills she had been taught in her life, but the men who dragged her from the cab of the truck were also well trained and managed to hit her hard enough to stun the Inspector.

One of the men slung her over his shoulder and giving her a slap on her rump walked toward the warehouse.

Shouts and curses told Megan that Jim had come out of his zone on his own, and was fighting his captors. She got a glimpse just in time to see one of the mercenaries hit Jim over the head with his AR-15. Two men lifted the barely conscious sentinel and all of them head inside the warehouse.

Rafael Dominquez was waiting for them when they entered. One of the mercnaries handed Dominquez Jim's and Megan's badges, and the man growled, "Cops" before throwing the badges to the ground and spitting. The men had laid Jima nd Megan on the ground, hands cuffed behind their backs with their own cuffs.

"Where are the others?" Dominquez asked. Neither one replied.

"No need boss. There were two uniforms out there. They aein't out there no more. One of them went for his gun." One of the mercenaries said.

"Did you use your guns?" Dominquez asked.

"Nah, Jack wanted to try out something he learned watching a movie. A Chinese tongue tie I think it was."

Dominquez grinned at that. "What did you do with the bodies?"

"Threw them in the ocean after tying some rocks to them."

"Did any of them get a chance to call for help?"

"Nope, but they have to check in every hour."

"Toni go take care of that. You were a cop you know what to say."

The man named Toni nodded and left the warehouse.

"Now what to do with you two. I have a plane to meet in a little over two hours." Dominquez walked forward and grabbed Megan hauling her to her feet. "I need a little entertainment, bitch, but most of all I need some pussy.' Dominquez laughed and dragged Megan over to some crates. Megan tried to fight him, but Dominquez only hit her across her cheek stunning her. On the ground Jim tried to help only to be held down by the six mercenaries.

"Hey boss, do we get a turn?" One of the merc asked.

"No need Phillip. You got you some mancunt right there. Use it."

*************

Megan closed her eyes wishing she could close her ears as well. Dominquez had pulled off Megan's jeans and panties, and was undoing her blouse his mouth roaming over her neck. She had tried fighting only to have the bastard dislocate her arm. She could feel his hard dick rubbing between her legs as he bit her neck and newly exposed breasts. What she heard though made her want to cry.

The men had taken their bosses suggestion to heart, and Megan had watched as they picked up the sentinel and threw him face down over a crate. They had removed Jim's jeans and boxers and the first one had rubbed his cock until it hardened then without benefit of any lubrication other than spit into his hands had shoved his hard dick inside Ellison who had bit his lip to keep from crying out.

Now she could hear Jim's whimpers, and sound of flesh against flesh as the man thrust his way to completion.

Megan's eyes leaked with tears and she bit her own lip when she suddenly felt Dominquez's hard, unprotected dick, enter her wet vagina. Her body had reacted to stimuli, and though she felt betrayed, she knew it would have hurt more if she had been dry. *I should have caught on that he had zoned. Oh god poor Jim.* She thought as Rafael thrust in and out of her.

Jim had tried his best to get away, but another blow to his head had him nearly unconscious. He wished he was unconscious, or dead. Then he wouldn't have to feel the pain and humiliation of having another man's dick thrusting inside his tight, unlubricated ass.

His experience with Blair had only been good. Blair had been gentle and slow the first time, but each time after that he used plenty of lubricant and opened Jim up first with his fingers.

What was happening right now was not sex, but torture. He could feel a few tears inside his rectum and the blood oozing from them. He also could tell that the man wasn't wearing a condom. Even if he survived the rape their was no guarantee that he'd survive whatever diseases the mercenaries gave him. For Jim knew each of the men would take their turns.

Eventually, the first man gave one last thrust and came, spilling his seed inside Jim. He pulled out laughing that Jim was almost as good as a woman, slapping the sentinel's bare ass before moving to give another man his turn.

Again another hard, unprotected dick forced its way inside Jim's rectum and began to thrust. Hard pounding thrusts that drove Jim bodily against the crate. His own bare, and limp cock rubbing painfully against the wood of the crate.

Jim heard someone whimpering and realised it was him. He tried to stop and looked over where Dominquez had Conner on her back thrusting between her legs. He zoomed in on the tears leaking from her tightly closed eyes, and felt guilty that he had zoned. If he had not zoned, then they would not have been taken by surprise. And Conner would not have to worry later what diseases she had been given or worse if she was pregnant by her rapists.

The second man came to completion. His seed mingling with that of his buddy's inside Jim's ass. Another man's cock replaced the second man's and the thrusting and rape continued. Jim couldn't stop the whimpering in his own throat. Another hand slapped his ass hard, and continued to slap him while the man thrusted slowly inside him. Jim wished like hell that he could zone but the different sensations and the pain made it impossible. His only consulation was that Blair wasn't there to share in their misery.

***********

Dominquez had taken his sweet time with Megan, enjoying leaving marks on her breasts and neck, slapping her face and thighs when he felt like it. By the time he had finished spilling his seed inside her, four of his men had had their turn with Ellison. Dominquez withdrew his lax dick from Megan, and tossed her down onto the concrete floor. He glanced at is watch, saw that they had nearly an hour before he had to meet a plane. He watched his men rape Ellison thinking that he needed to leave a message to the cops. He told one of his men to go and get the bodies of the cops and bring them to the warehouse.

By the time the bodies of the two uniforms were dragged inside, their throats slit, and their tongues hanging out the knife wound, the men had finished their fun with Jim, and had thrown him down beside Megan. The sentinel was dazed, and near unconsciousness. Megan lay curled up beside him, crying.

"Strip them." Dominquez said nodding toward the bodies, and the two living detectives.

The men did as they were told, groping both Jim and Megan as they removed what little clothes had remained on them. They stripped the two dead uniforms as well.

"Bring them outside." Dominquez said as he walked over to a work bench and picked up a tool that had been left behind by some workers.

They were dragged outside, fighting weakly due to their wounds, and the shock. Two of the men brought the naked bodies of the dead uniform cops. Dominquez used the nail gun he had found to nail the bodies by their wrists to outside wall of the warehouse, their arms outstretched as if they had been crucified. After watching what Dominquez had done, Jim and Megan increased their struggles knowing what was in store for them. But their struggles were useless.

Jim was first. He was held by three men against the wall, his bare feet at least nine inches from the ground. They held his arms out while Dominquez placed the nail between the two bones of Jim's wrists. The sentinel screamed in pain, his sense of touch spiking. When the second nail entered, Jim lost consciousness. Megan was next. She bit, fought, screamed as they dragged her over and held her up beside Jim. She too screamed when the nail was driven through her wrists into the strong wood behind her. The second nail did not drive her into unconsciousness, but struggling only increased the pain. She breathed heavily, her bruised breasts rising with each breath. She ignored the men who fondled her, fingers entering her body. Some of the other men were fondling Jim's genitals. She cried out when one of the men used his knife to cut along Jim's lax penis from the head to the base leaving a streak of red. She didn't think the cut was too deep, but she feared what the men might do with that knife. She screamed again when one of the men used a knife on her cutting her labia, knicking it really, but it was sensitive and caused extreme pain.

Dominquez came up to her and smiled. Megan spit in his face, but he only smiled, and wipe the spittle from his face with the back of his hand. "I should geld the gringo for that, bitch." He said.

Megan's heart raced, and she wanted to beg Dominquez not to do it, but knew it would only entice him to do further damage to Jim and maybe even to her.

"But I have a plane to catch, and the gringo will die soon anyway." He reached under, and pushed his four fingers inside her, "But you were a nice lay bitch, too bad I can't take you with me." He removed his fingers which had blood on them, then turned to his men. "Let's go."

The men playing with Jim followed, and when they were gone, Megan turned her head to look at Jim. She wanted to bite her lip at the pain that any movement caused. Looking at Jim she noted a few more cuts on his gentials, but nothing as bad as emasculation.

She struggled, trying to free herself from the nails knowing that help would be a long time coming, but the pain was too much along with the blood loss and blows to her head, and she lost consciousness as well. The last thing she heard was the sound of a siren before darkness claimed her.

When Simon drove up in his car to the warehouse, the light illuminated something that would give Banks many nightmares to come. Four nude figures hung from the warehouse wall, arms outstretched. He stopped his car, and raced to the wall afraid at what he would find. The uniforms were dead, that was obvious from the cuts across thier throats, and the glazed dead look n their eyes. Tears fell down Simon's cheeks as he mourned the loss of two good officers. He turned his attention to the other two, the rise and fall of their chest telling him that they yet still lived. Paramedics came quickly and used a motrized saw to cut out the wood from around their hands, and placed them carefully onto gurneys, and began the assessments. Police photographers had been taking pictures since they got their, to be used as evidence. Dominquez and his men had been taken at the small airport, and arrested. Dominquez had laughed telling them they were too late. He had been estatic to tell them what he had done to their officers.

Simon opened his cell phone.

"Hello," Blair said.

"Sandburg, get your ass down to Casacde General." Simon told the observer.

 

End Part 3