Title: Master Shaman

Author: mouse

Email: mcmouse@primus.com.au or michele@chocaholic.com.au

Series: the Sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair Jim/o Blair/o

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: BDSM, non-consentual, partner betrayal

Summary: What if another shaman took over Blair?

Authors Notes: thanks to all the people that have fed me feedback.

 

Master Shaman

by mouse

Jim woke up slowly. He remembered going home after Simon put him on a month's medical leave, and smelling Blair in the loft. He also remembered collapsing and losing consciousness, but that was all.

Ever since Blair had disappeared from the loft two months ago, his senses were cutting in and out, one minute spiking, the next being non-existent.

Jim would never forget that day, coming home to find the loft trashed, and Blair gone. Some of Blair’s blood had been found on the corner of the coffee table, the hair trapped in the wood indicating that Blair’s head had connected with it.

The detectives at Major Crimes had been searching relentlessly since Blair had disappeared, but the Chief of Police had ordered that the searching be scaled down. There were other crimes needing to be solved and the world could not just stop because Major Crimes’ pet anthropologist had been kidnapped. Yes, the crime must be investigated, and if possible the victim recovered, but there were other crimes going on and the city could not afford for one hundred percent of Major Crimes’ resources being tied up with one case.

Naturally, Simon had allowed Jim to remain on the case, watching as the sentinel faded more and more each day. In the end Simon had no choice but to order Jim to go home, telling the entire bullpen that no one was to contact Jim for at least a week. His best detective’s health had deteriorated so much that Simon was afraid that Jim would just collapse, and never recover. Jim needed to rest before he was permanently damaged, and wouldn’t be able to do so if the gang was calling him all the time.

Simon had also threatened Jim if he called the station. Rafe and H were taking over the case and would report directly to Simon. If anything was found, Simon would call Jim.

Ellison fought the decision, but collapsing in the bullpen from exhaustion was the final straw for Simon. Ellison was going to take a month’s medical leave, even if it killed Simon. Simon would rather have his friend hate him, then lose him altogether.

Looking around his prison, Jim decided that he better find a way to escape before his friends from Major Crimes found him, risking their lives to do so. He knew that his disappearance would be discovered very soon. Surely, no one would take Simon's declaration seriously? Surely, someone from Major Crimes, probably Simon himself, would be by to check on Jim's welfare?

Leather restraints encircled Jim's wrists, attached by heavy chains to rings above Jim's head on the wall on which he was resting.

Other restraints were attached to Jim's ankles keeping his legs spread.

Jim tugged on the chains, but they held him tight.

Jim looked around. He was in an extremely large room with several doors off of it. It was easily the size of a sports stadium, huge, and echoing slightly. Jim wondered about what could be behind so many doors. There was what looked like a large covered bathtub nearby. It had a hole cut in one end of the cover. A fluorescing green liquid was splattered around the hole.

The ceiling of the room was about 15 feet high, with various chains hanging down. Some of the chains were attached to a pulley system, running across the ceiling and then down the wall directly opposite Jim.

A high backed, elaborately carved, wooden chair was placed in front of Jim's position, waiting for someone to sit and observe. But observe what?

Disturbingly, Jim noticed that the chair was covered with scenes of fornication, wolves rutting with panthers, eagles being dominated by doves, old men forcing young boys, and male and female slaves servicing their masters. Long, wide arms extended down both sides of the seat, scratch marks indicating where various items had been attached or tied to them, marring the finish. To Jim’s educated eyes, the item was at least three hundred years old, and the carvings were original.

The room was quite warm, which was just as well as Jim was naked.

A door to the right of Jim opened. In walked three men - one white, one black, one oriental. They stopped in front of Jim, looking his naked body over. There was still a large distance between Jim and the men.

Jim's sense of smell kicked in and all he could smell was the sweet scent of his guide.

Eyes narrowing, Jim took a closer look at the white man in front of him. He was Blair's height, but the similarities ended there.

Instead of Blair's long, curly, brown hair, the thug in front of him had close cropped peroxide blonde hair. The hair was no more than one and a half inches long on the flat top, with the rest much shorter, cut in a military style.

Three large earrings graced each lobe, heavy, half a centimetre wide bands of gold with what looked like a large ruby hanging from each.

Rock hard muscles were shown off, encased in tight, leather clothing. Blair had been slim, but not heavily muscled. Where Blair had been soft and cuddly, like a beloved child's teddy bear, this . . . thug . . . looked like a piece of stone, and just as approachable.

The thug raised his head and looked directly into Jim's eyes. Jim gasped, the eyes looking into his were the sapphire blue of his guide, but they were hard, knowing, showing none of the gentleness and innocence that had caused Jim to fall in love with Blair.

Even Blair's body language had changed. Where his friend was energetic, bouncy, but shy, this person was confident. He moved with the knowledge of someone who knew he was in control of a situation. A dominant person to whom others were mere slaves, there to obey his every command, and with the ability to harness all of his body’s energy for his purposes, rather than let the energy control him.

Blair was dressed all in black leather - tight leather pants tucked into knee high leather boots and an open leather vest. The front of Blair's pants was laced together - no zipper or buttons were in sight. Laced up leather gauntlets covered Blair's forearms, showcasing tattoos on Blair's upper arms.

On Blair's left bicep was a tattoo of a large, snarling, black panther with ice blue eyes. It's teeth were bared, but around it's neck was a gold collar, set with black and blue stones. A tag hung from the collar, showing the letter 'P'. Jim had a horrible feeling that the collared panther represented him.

The right bicep held another large tattoo - a large, silver wolf with dark blue eyes. It's hackled were raised, and like the panther, it's teeth were bared. In it's mouth was a gold leash, studded with black and blue stones. It was quite obviously the leash that matched the panther's collar.

Both animals looked extremely vicious.

The open vest framed Blair's chest drawing attention to the triple piercings in Blair's nipples. Each of the piercings was joined to the corresponding ring on the other nipple by a thick gold chain.

Lastly, a very large cigar was clenched between Blair's lips. Blair kept blowing the smoke in Jim's direction. Even to Jim's spiked sense of smell, the aroma was surprisingly pleasant. He did notice that the smoke was making him relaxed and slightly sleepy.

The two men with Blair were silent. Each was over 6 foot tall with no visible body hair.

The black slave (Jim couldn't see either of them being anything but) had dark chocolate skin with no blemishes. He moved with the grace of a falcon, his movements sure and flowing. He had large hands which he kept folded behind his back. The man did not look at Jim, he only had eyes for Blair.

As the man watched Blair, his tongue continually moistened his lips. It was obvious to Jim that the man lusted after Blair, and was willing to do anything to have him.

The other man exhibited a serenity that Jim had seldom seen. He kept glancing between Jim and Blair. His eyes made Jim think that the slave was a very old soul. He too had his hands folded behind his back and looked at Blair as if Blair was the centre of his universe. Again, Jim could see no blemishes on the man's body whatsoever. It surprised Jim. How could two men go through life and get no blemishes at all?

The two slaves wore latex shorts with a penis glove at the front. To Jim, it was obscene - the large black latex covered penises sticking out prominently from the latex covered thighs. The shorts ended just above the men's knees and were beyond skin tight. The muscles in each man's legs were clearly defined.

They each wore an unstudded, black leather collar with a ring at the front. A chain leash was attached to each man's collar and the leashes were held by Blair. Both gazed at Blair with complete adoration. They wore no other clothes, not even shoes.

The only decorations that Jim could see were triple pierced ears and nipples. //The number three must mean something for these people// thought Jim giddily.

Large, gold rings were in their ears with figures dangling down of men in various positions of having sex.

From each of their nipples hung large gem encrusted rings - one inside the other. A large ring was set into the skin near the top of the nipple. A smaller ring was set into the middle of the nipple, completely encircled by the larger ring. The smallest ring was set into the bottom of the nipple - this time encircled by the middle sized rings. All the piercings were deep, cut into the muscle just behind the nipple.

The smaller rings were joined together by a gold chain from which hung several gold bells. Each time the men moved the bells tinkled.

The middle rings were joined by a plain gold chain. The largest rings were joined by a gold chain from which large, gold weights were suspended. These pulled down on the rings. Jim could see the skin of the men's chests being pulled taut, but neither man seemed bothered by it. In fact, they started swaying slightly and pulling on the large chain and appeared to be enjoying the sensations.

Both men had hard, chiselled muscles - no softness about them at all.

Jim was speechless. He was shocked by Blair's appearance, and became confused when Blair sat in the chair and the two men knelt on either side of him. He hooked each of the leashes around the appropriate arm of the chair, thus anchoring his slaves until needed.

Blair reached down and stroked the heads of the slaves. They in turn leaned into the caresses then licked Blair's hands.

When Blair spoke it was in his guide's voice. This was a voice Jim would respond to even if he was dead.

"About time you woke up pet. You've been asleep for two days. I can see you have some questions about what has happed to you and I. My real name is Cascala. I am a shaman, like your dear friend Blair. My body was dying and I needed a new vessel for my essence.

"A search was made for someone with the potential to be a shaman so I could take over their body and live on. My associates found dear Blair. His power radiates from him like a beacon, but the poor boy has no idea how powerful he is or how to use his abilities.

"Would you believe, pet, that I am over six hundred years old? I’ve done this many times, but I must say that dear Blair is by fair the most powerful vessel I have ever used.

"My associates performed an ancient ritual which allowed me to take over your friend's mind and body - oh don't worry, dear Blair does still exist, he's simply locked away at the back of MY mind. If you behave yourself, he'll continue to exist. If you displease me too many times, I'll destroy him totally. I will have sole occupation of this body and mind.

"Do you like the changes I've made to young Blair's body? It was quite painful for him, poor dear, but his screams, oh gods, what a delight to hear. But really, it was his fault for being so soft and weak. I had to take drastic steps to harden him up. Let's face it, no one would be intimidated by that hippy wanna be. But now, people look at this body and are afraid. This body represents someone who could quite easily cause some damage if he wanted to, and looks like he wants to."

Jim cleared his throat. "If Blair was so soft and weak, and unworthy as a vessel, why not pick a different body then you bastard?"

"Power dear one, purely and simply the power he had inside him. He's the most powerful shaman I've ever come across, but he has had no training, no way of protecting himself from other shamen. It was so easy to take his power for myself. That alone made him worthy of my attention."

Cascala walked over to where Jim hung, struggling weakly in his chains. Using his finger, Cascala gently lifted Jim's head to look him in the eyes.

"Poor pet. You haven't faired well since Blair disappeared, have you? Don't worry, we'll help you heal. Soon you'll be well, and in better shape than you've ever been. You’ll also be stronger and have greater stamina. Your body will be rock hard and so cut a person could bleed just from looking at you. You'll come to love it here and love me, my dear slave."

Jim started.

"Yes pet, I said slave. Your life is now mine to do with as I wish. And my wish is for you to become my beloved head slave, my pleasure your utmost wish. This will come to pass, love. You won't be able to resist."

"How can you call me ‘love’ you bastard, you don’t know me and I’ll never be yours."

Jim pulled back as far as he could and spat in Cascala's eye.

Cascala’s face grew hard. Jim had never seen Blair look at him with such anger and malice. Wiping the spittle from his face, Cascala said, "that wasn't smart pet. Any time you anger me, I'm going to punish both you and Blair. I'm allowing him to remain aware of what's going on. At the moment he's screaming at me, trying to stop me from hurting you, but the boy is too weak to threaten me. How do you think he'll feel as he watches his own hands beat his best friend? I need a new name for you, pet. I own you, therefore the name you answer to will be one that I choose for you.

"My associates and I have been watching the two of you for a long time, that's how I became interested in taking you, not just Blair. When you're at full health, you move with the grace of one of the big cats. From now on you will answer to Panther, after all you do remind me of one and it is your spirit guide."

Jim turned his head, he couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

See that Jim was trying to deny what was happening, Cascala stepped up to him and backhanded the bound man across the face. Jim's head snapped back and a bright red bruise immediately started to form. It amazed Jim how much stronger Blair's body was now.

Seeing that he now had Jim's attention, Cascala continued.

 

Part 2

"If you don't fight me, you will be allowed an hour with Blair each night. I can be generous with my slaves. There is nothing you can do, pet, to oust me from your friend's body or mind. Get used to it." Blair snarled the last part.

Jim looked into his friend's eyes - but they were no longer Blair's eyes. The gaze was no longer Blair's open, curious look, sweet and innocent - no, the eyes now reflected the person using them, cold, hard and menacing. And surprisingly, looking at Jim with visible lust and ownership. The shaman's eyes travelled up and down Jim's naked body, examining every part, lingering over Jim's genitals. Jim started to squirm, uncomfortable with being looked over like a piece of property.

"Why have you taken me? Why don't you let Blair go? People aren’t property." whispered Jim.

The shaman laughed. "My former vessel has already been disposed of. I like this body now that I've . . . decorated it to my tastes. This is me. As for you, accept that you're to be my new pet. You'll come to crave my touch and your whole world will be pleasing me."

"No, that will never happen. I will never be your slave. You can beat me, drug me, kill me, but I'll never serve or pleasure you."

"You will pet, or I'll totally destroy dear Blair. I'll let you have some time with your friend later. This is a privilege pet, you please me you'll have time with him. You displease me and you won't. Further, I won't just punish you, I'll also punish poor Blair. How do you think it would affect him if I let him share in some of my activities? How would he feel participating in raping my enemies, or punishing my pets, or even participating in what I have planned for you?"

Jim started to shake, he knew that this sort of thing would hurt his gentle guide, maybe even destroy Blair's soul. He had always relied on Blair to show him the good in world, but if he experienced the depravities of this parasite's life, Jim knew that Blair would have problems ever seeing the good again.

Jim hung his head and said in a trembling voice "What do you want me to do?"

"Master. What do you want me to do, Master?" snarled the shaman. "You will always address me as 'Master', and you will only answer to "Slave" or 'Pet' or 'Panther'. These are now your names, and if I find you answering to anything else - most especially your old name or nicknames - you and Blair will be punished. You are going to forget about your old life - it's lost to you now. We are far from your friends and far from any help you might be wishing for. I control you totally pet, you are dependent upon me for every little thing. By the time I'm finished with you, you won't do anything without my permission and you'll be happy to live that way.

"I want you to hold still for a moment pet. I can't let you run around uncollared, now can I? Why, anyone could claim you."

Unsnapping the leads on their collars, Cascala nodded to his two slaves, who quietly got up and left the room.

"Are your senses spiking pet? The separation from your guide has really taken it's toll on you. I'll just have to keep you near so you don't have that problem again."

Cascala rose from the chair and stood in front of Jim. He gently ran his fingers over the planes of Jim's face, lingering on Jim's lips.

Jim closed his eyes and just concentrated on hearing Blair's heartbeat and smelling Blair's scent.

"Yes pet," whispered Cascala, "I know what you are, sentinel, but more importantly . . .", Cascala grabbed Jim's jaw in a vice like grip, pulling his head down. "You're mine now, pet. Mine to love, mine to punish, mine to own, mine to sell. Mine to fuck."

With that Cascala brutally kissed Jim, raping Jim's mouth with his tongue.

Jim struggled, but he was too weakened by the ordeal he had gone through to resist.

The door to the right of Jim opened and the two slaves re-entered the room. The black slave was carrying a tray on which was a gold collar, set with onyx and sapphires. On the front of the collar was a black enamel panther with sapphires for eyes.


The Asian slave carried a small brazier, in which a pair of tongs held a glowing piece of metal.

"Ah, here's your first piece of jewellery pet. Don't worry, I'll give you more as time goes by."

Cascala reached down and picked up the collar, placing it around Jim's neck. He gestured to the black slave to hold the collar closed and picked up the tongs.

A small bar of gold was held in the tongs. Cascala moved behind Jim and placed the melting bar in the lock of the collar. The collar was now permanently sealed. The only way it could be removed from Jim's neck would be for someone to cut it off.

Cascala stood back and admired the shining symbol of slavery encircling Jim's neck.

"Yes, Panther, that looks so good. I have some plans for you for the next few days, including building your body back up. In six hundred years, I’ve only met two other sentinels. Neither had found their true guides and both were quite hopelessly insane. I’ve always wanted to own a sentinel, but the fact that I would have to find their true guide always ruined any aspirations in that direction. But now, I have you, and being in the body of your true guide will allow me to possess you for the rest of your life."

Cascala started to gently stroke the collar encircling Jim’s neck. "As much as you may wish for the release of insanity, the mere presence of your true guide, ME, will keep you in this realm of existence. I’ve heard many legends of sentinels, I’m looking forward to finding out which are true and which are false. There is also a lot of information that was hidden from me by my shaman teacher, I’m going to enjoy completing my education in all things sentinel.

Reaching up, Cascala placed a kiss on the collar before turning away. "My slaves are going to take you to your new room. I'll join you there shortly and allow you an hour with your friend."

The shaman’s slaves gracefully arose from their places on either side of their Master and approached Jim.

"Introduce yourselves to your new companion, pets" called the shaman.

The black man reached up to unchain Jim's wrists. "My name is Ebony, dear one." After introducing himself, he inspected Jim's wrists for any scarring. Finding none, he licked the insides of Jim's wrists. Jim tried to pull away, but was still very weak. Ebony easily held him prisoner.

The Asian man looked up from releasing Jim's ankles. "I'm China Doll. And the Master says that you're Panther." China Doll ran his hands up Jim's legs coming to rest on Jim's genitals. "Master says we are all going to have such a lot of fun together. You're to be his head slave. We look forward to serving and servicing you Panther."

"Stop struggling, pet. You'll soon come to crave the touch of a man, so you may as well start getting used to it. Ebony and China Doll have been given permission to play with your body, slave. Don't fight them or you'll be punished." The shaman snarled the last part. "One day soon you will be in charge of them, as befits your station as my head slave. They will treat you well, lest you decide to punish them later, as will be your right. And I have no doubt that you will become my favourite, and revel in the position.

"Every scrap of information I have on you indicates that you are so straight, you could be used a guide to make rulers. Well that is going to change. All of my slaves are bisexual, with heavy leanings towards me, and you will be no exception. Just think, soon you will be offering yourself, mouth and arse, to me for whatever use I wish. And you will be overjoyed to do so. I will tell you this, I won’t take your anal cherry until you are fully mine, but when I do, you will rejoice in it. I’ll make it so special for the both of us."

The shaman opened one of the doors and gestured for Ebony and China Doll to take Panther in.

"Now don't forget pet, no one, not even Blair, is allowed to address you by any name other than your new ones. You best explain it to him, because neither you nor Blair would like the punishments." Cascala smiled at Jim, a nasty smile that spoke of the horrors he had in store for the Sentinel and Guide.

The room Jim was taken in to was completely covered in mirrors. The walls, ceiling and floor were solid mirrors. No matter where Jim looked, he couldn't escape his own reflection. A bright light was set into the ceiling and reflected all around the room. There was not one centimetre of the room that was not brightly lit. There was no hiding anything in this room.

There was a cot in the centre of the room. The king-sized cot had a comfortable looking mattress and pillow, both covered in silk, but no blanket. The room was warm enough not to need it but there was no privacy.

Jim sat on the edge of the cot and closed his eyes, exhaustion starting to set in. He did notice that his senses all seemed to be back on line, but at a slightly higher level than ever before. Jim extended his hearing, but was unable to detect anything. He finally detected a slight humming and realised that he was surrounded by white noise generators.

Hanging his head, Jim started to wonder how the hell he was going to get Blair and himself out of this mess. Surely, Blair was just brainwashed – there was no way a person could move from body to body, was there?

Jim remembered an old discussion with Incacha. The Chopec shaman had been sitting with Jim around the communal campfire, teaching the sentinel through use of ancient legends and stories. Incacha had touched on the matter of a Chopec shaman who had been corrupted and had practiced evil ways. It had been rumoured that the shaman had the ability to take over the bodies of others, using them as his own. Could this be the same person? Nonsense, that was just a legend, not fact.

But Blair, or Cascala, whatever he wanted to call himself, was wrong about one thing – Jim was not straight, not any longer. He had accepted months ago that he had fallen in love with his guide, but, given that Blair would chase anything in a skirt and had never chased a man, to Jim’s knowledge, he had kept his silence. Knowing Blair as he did, Jim was worried that Blair would feel that the love was a part of the sentinel-guide bond and would feel bound to submit to Jim’s emotions – or wouldn’t be able to handle the fact and would run screaming from the loft, abandoning Jim to survive without his guide.

Okay, Blair wasn’t the type to put his sexuality on the line for anyone, nor was he the type to abandon Jim, but who said that a sentinel suffering from unrequited love had to be logical and reasonable?

The door opened and the shaman walked in. He was naked. Jim wondered if Blair was aware of what had happened to his body and knew that if he wasn’t, that the shaman wanted to shock Blair.

The shaman's head dropped. Suddenly, his body language changed. Where before he was standing straight and motionless, now the body rippled with barely contained energy.

Blair lifted his head up, shaking it slightly and looked around.

He looked at Jim, then looked away in shame, tears starting to stream down his face. "Oh Jim, how can you stand to look at me. I look like a refugee from a biker bar."

As Blair turned, Jim noticed the changes to his guide's body that had been hidden by the black leather.

There, covering most of Blair's back was a third tattoo. It was of the panther and the wolf. The panther was being mounted by the wolf and both animals had a look of joy on their faces. Both animals were also quite clearly male. The gold leash was connected to the panther's collar and was clenched between the wolf's teeth, being used to pull the panther's body back so it arched under the wolf's.

Jim also noted that Blair's cock had been pierced in several places. There were at least four rounded ends to barbells showing around the top of Blair's penis, but Jim was afraid to investigate further, wary of further upsetting his guide.

"I know what you’re thinking, Jim, but I haven’t been brainwashed, he really has managed to take over my body."

Jim leaned back and really looked at Blair. Realising that both Blair and Cascala had told him the truth, Jim accepted that his guide’s body was under attack and he would have to be careful about how he went about the rescue.

Jim remembered the warning that the shaman had given him. "Blair, from now on you can only refer to me as Panther. If I answer to anything else, or am called anything else by you, we'll both be punished."

"Punished? What do you mean?"

Jim stood and came to a halt in front of Blair. He reached out, cradling Blair's face in his hands, and wiped the tears away with his thumbs.

"How can you look at me like this? I look like a thug, ready to beat up anyone who disagrees with me. Blair started to finger the piercings in his nipples, inhaling sharply when he noticed how sensitive his nipples had become. Ashamed, he looked down at his feet and noticed that his cock was becoming erect.

He rubbed his hands down his arms, examining the tattoos of the panther and the wolf, seemingly becoming lost in the blue eyes of the animals.

Blair looked at the reflection of his back in the mirror behind him, and was shocked at the tattoo of the wolf mounting the panther that was on his back.

"I never got to see that one before. He wouldn't let me near a mirror after it was done. I felt them doing it, god, it hurt so much. But I didn't know until now what it looked like."

Jim put his arms around Blair, looking at their reflection in the mirrored wall. "Don't worry Chief, they can be removed once we get out of here."

Looking up, Blair noticed the collar around Jim's throat. He ran his hands over it, looking for a way to remove it. When he saw the sealed lock he looked at Jim and swore. "God Jim, does that maniac think you're some kind of animal? What kind of person seals a collar on another human being?"

"Panther, Chief. He sees me as his property, his 'love slave'. He'll let us have an hour together everyday if we behave. This meeting is his way of showing me that he can keep his word. He's threatened to punish both of us if I don't do what I'm told. If I answer to anything other than 'Panther', 'Pet' or 'Slave' we'll both be punished. He said he would make you participate in some of his actions. I can't let that happen Chief, it'll kill you. As long as you're alive in there somewhere, there'll always be the chance that somehow you can regain control of your body, but I will not let you sacrifice your soul to do so. I love you too much for that."

The breath seemed to leave Blair's body. He reached up and placed his palms against Jim's cheeks, and, looking deeply into Jim's eyes, asked "you love me Jim? Are we talking brotherly love or 'til death do us part love?"

Part 03

Jim allowed the love he felt for Blair to show in his eyes. "This is a really bad time to tell you this Chief, but I mean the 'til death do us part love. I've never been with or loved a man before Blair, but I've known for a long time that I love you. But I didn't want to give up our friendship. I'd rather have you as my best friend, and love you in the silence of my heart, than admit that I loved you and have you reject me. And I will not let that bastard touch your soul. Just remember Chief, no matter what happens, it's not you doing it, it's him. His darkness cannot touch your light if you don't let it."

Jim's arms were suddenly full of bouncing shaman guide. Blair pulled Jim's head down for a long, deep, soul destroying kiss.

"I love you too, Jim," whispered Blair, " I always have. I never thought you could love me like that and I didn't want to give up you up either. You're the only man I've ever loved. I, I..." Blair broke down sobbing. "Oh Jim, I wanted you to be the only man to make love with me, but he drugged me and had them rape me, and . . . and . . . oh god Jim, I liked it. He can block me, love, so I don’t know what’s going on. It’s like I’m in a sensory deprivation tank. I can’t tell how much time goes by, I can’t hear, see, touch, taste or smell anything – I guess you could call it being a reverse sentinel. Then, he’ll let me know what’s going on. I’ll be aware of everything that’s going on, but I have no control over my body. He can speak directly to my mind, and whilst I’m screaming at him to stop, he just laughs and tells me to get used to it, because this is my life from now on. He tells me to just enjoy what he’s doing, because there is nothing I can do to stop him. God, Jim."

"Oh, Blairlove, you must remember to call me Panther. And I'll always love you, no matter what happens. I don't care if you come to me a virgin, or if you've had a hundred men. I don’t care what he’s done to you, or what he does with your body. I love you, Blair Sandburg, the bouncy, honourable, kind, gentle whiz kid who took this old, broken down warhorse and convinced him that he wasn’t going crazy and that there were things in life worth fighting for."

"I love you too, Panther. I'm sorry that you won't be my first, but we can't worry about that now. We have to find a way out of this. I wonder how or if he can see your spirit guide, man. I mean, the name is perfect for you. I've always thought of you as this stalking panther, praying that one day, you would pounce on me. Maybe he picked up on that. I don’t know if he is able to read my thoughts and memories. Let's face it, he's decorated me with both our spirit guides, so he could quite possibly be able to access my mind. I must admit, if they weren't on my body, I'd like the ones on my arms. The detail and workmanship is fantastic. Do you know when people first started decorating their bodies with tatt . . ."

Jim kissed Blair to stop him babbling. He lead Blair over to the cot, easing his guide's body down to a sitting position, then joined him. They sat on the cot, hugging, kissing and talking softly of their feelings for one another for the remainder of the hour.

Blair took the time to explore Jim’s naked body, running his hands over every part he could reach. He sweetly teased Jim about the fact that Jim wasn’t circumsized. Jim responded that his father had been against it after his uncle James had been severely injured as a baby. The doctor had slipped whilst performing the operation and had drastically shortened young James’ hopes of a love life.

William had been fourteen at the time James had been born and had vowed never to subject any of his future children to, what was in his opinion, a totally useless operation.

Blair just laughed and leant down to place a kiss on his sentinel’s foreskin, remarking that could be fun to play with.

Blair quizzed Jim about his senses, his dismay showing when Jim told him about the breakdown. Upon learning that everything had settled down, Blair hugged Jim to him, vowing never to be separated from his sentinel again.

Jim kept running his hand over Blair's short hair, bemoaning the fact that it was so short, and Blair kept playing with his nipple piercings, tugging on the chains, and enjoying the arousal that the gentle action brought. He wasn’t even aware of what he was doing, only aware of how he was feeling.

Once Jim realised what Blair was doing, he started to play with the chain too, liking the look on Blair's face. Jim bent down and took Blair's right nipple in his mouth, using his teeth to tug on the rings. Blair jumped from the unexpected feeling and came, spurting all over Jim's stomach.

A bell sounded, and Jim knew without being told that it signalled the end of his hour with Blair. He looked at his guide, watching as the softness of Blair's gaze changed to the ice of the shaman's.

The shaman stood and looked down at Jim. "Isn't that sweet, Panther, you and dear Blair discovering your love for one another. Well, well, well, I never thought you would willingly welcome the touch of a man, pet. And the way you just made Blair cum. Treat me like you treat Blair and you'll never want for anything, Panther. Just keep this in mind pet, if you please me, I'll allow him to participate when I take you so he can experience the pleasure. You best remind Blair next time you speak to him, that he is not to call you anything but what I've named you. You had to warn him several times. I always thought the boy was smarter than that. If he keeps that up, you'll both be punished. Now, Ebony will bring you some food. He'll stay while you eat. When you're finished, lay down on the cot and go to sleep. China Doll will wake you in the morning. Goodnight pet, and dream of me." Leaning down, Cascala lifted Jim’s head, placing a gentle kiss on the stunned sentinel’s lips. With a laugh, the shaman got up and knocked on the door to the room. Ebony opened the door, looked into his Master's eyes, bowed and allowed the shaman to leave the room.

Ebony returned shortly after carrying a tray. On the tray were a sandwich and a glass of milk. "The Master orders that you finish everything on the plate. He has added a potion to your milk to help you regain your strength and health. If you don't finish everything, I am to force it down your throat. If you destroy the food, I am to get another tray, and China Doll and I will force the food down your throat. It is your choice. The Master also said that if you disobeyed, you would not speak to your friend for three days."

Jim knew he had no choice. He ate the sandwich and drank the milk. He knew the minute he tasted the milk that it was drugged, but he finished it anyway. After he had eaten, Ebony told Panther to lie on the cot.

Ebony had removed the fancy chains that connected his nipple rings and replaced them with plain gold chains. Jim was thankful. He wouldn't have to listen to the chiming of the bells.

Jim's body became very heavy, he couldn't move. His body was also becoming very aroused. He assumed it was the drugged milk affecting him this way. Unbeknownst to Jim, the milk had actually contained more than one potion.

One of the potions was a herbal steroid mix, the same one Cascala had used to reshape Blair's body. He was determined that Jim's body would be just as rock hard. Another of the potions was an aphrodisiac. Yet another would relax Jim, making it easier for Cascala’s conditioning to work on him.

What Jim did not know was that the potions and drugs being used on him had a secondary effect. Each potion or drug contained a small amount of a mind altering potion created by Cascala. As more and more of the drug was used on Jim, he would find himself liking what was happening to him, craving it. Jim's mind would tell him he should be fighting, but Jim's body would start to demand the sensations that the shaman would provide. Eventually his mind would give in to his body and he would become a creature of pleasure, a slave to the feelings that the shaman could provide.

Ebony walked over to the cot and started licking Jim's body. "Easy Panther. The Master has ordered me to give you a thorough tongue bath. Just lie there and enjoy. Your body is so wonderful. It's no wonder the Master desires you. Any man would be a fool not to. You should be honoured that the Master came on you. His cum is delicious."

As he spoke to Jim, Ebony licked Jim's body. Every touch seemed magnified, the nerve endings all seeming to lead directly to Jim's penis.

Ebony dragged his finger through the cum on Jim's stomach, bringing the finger to Jim's lips, before forcing it into Jim's mouth and smearing the cum all over Jim's tongue.

Jim swallowed and found that Blair's cum was very tasty. Just that tiny bit and he was ready to gorge himself on the flavours of his guide. Ebony scraped some more cum from Jim's stomach and held his fingers in front of Jim's mouth. Jim's tongue lashed out, trying to draw the fingers into the depths of his mouth. When Ebony moved slid his fingers into Jim's mouth, Jim sucked on the fingers, taking care to leave no cum on them.

This was repeated several times, until all the cum had been cleaned from Jim's body. But Jim longed for more.

Ebony kissed Jim deeply, thrusting his tongue into Jim's mouth, searching for Jim's tonsils. He sucked Jim's tongue into his mouth, nibbling and licking it.

The black slave moved onto Jim's face, covering it totally so it gleamed with spit, then licked it off, drying Jim's face with his tongue. He nibbled and licked his way down Jim's neck to his chest, pausing to nibble on Jim's nipples. "The Master loves men's nipples and he's going to have so much fun with yours. Look at the way they stand to attention, just begging to be pinched and bitten."

Jim's tormentor moved lower, making sure no part of Jim was untouched. He swirled his tongue around Jim's navel, flicking in and out with his tongue. Carefully he cleaned Blair's cum from Jim's stomach, until no trace of it remained.

The mouth moved lower, and suddenly two hands were gripping Jim's penis, pulling the foreskin back. With cat-like licks, the slave feasted on the head of Jim's penis before swallowing the entire organ in one easy motion. Jim couldn't help himself, Ebony's talented tongue and throat were driving him crazy. He came hard, shooting his sperm straight down Ebony's throat.

Ebony released Jim's limp member and moved onto licking Jim's legs. Jim felt himself hardening again. He resented the fact that a drug was making his body respond to the efforts of the shaman's slave.

As Ebony sucked on Jim's toes, Jim came again, splattering his chest and stomach. Ebony finished with Jim's feet and moved up to clean Jim's chest and stomach so no trace of semen remained.

Once Jim's front had been cleaned to Ebony's satisfaction, the drugged man was flipped over onto his stomach so the slave could start on his back.

Jim was surprised at the slave’s strength, he was no lightweight but Ebony was moving Jim’s body around as easily as if Jim was a small child.

The speed of the cleaning increased. Jim's back was quickly cleaned down to the crack of his butt cheeks. Then the backs of Jim's legs were quickly licked over, but Ebony paid special attention to the area behind Jim's knees, causing heat to shoot straight to Jim's groin. Jim had never realised that the back of his knees was an erogenous zone. Once the rest of his rear was cleansed, Ebony moved onto Jim's butt.

Firstly he covered Jim's cheeks with a heavy glistening layer of spit. Once both cheeks had been covered, the black slave started to gently blow across them, causing Jim's cheeks to tingle. Ebony liked his saliva off Jim's butt, then suddenly bit deeply into Jim's right butt cheek.

"The Master told me to mark you so that the pain would help you remember what happened. How you would remember that someone other than that wimpy Blair had given you pleasure. Pleasure is our Master's reward for pleasing him. Please him, and you please yourself. Displease him and you'll be punished."

With that, Ebony forced Jim's cheeks apart and started to suck on Jim's hole. When he had his face wedged deeply into the crack in Jim’s arse, the chocolate coloured hands moved to gently roll Jim's testicles around and around.

Ten minutes later, Ebony was still sucking at Jim's passage, thrusting his tongue in and out of Jim with as much force as he could. Jim couldn’t help himself. He came for the third time and fainted.

Ebony quickly cleaned Jim up and left the room. As he left, the light in the room went out leaving Jim in total darkness.

##########

Jim awoke slowly, and instantly knew he was not alone. His mouth was being plundered by China Doll. China Doll was dressed much the same as he had been the day before, but like Ebony he had removed the tinkling chains from his nipples and replaced them with plain gold ones.

"Good morning Panther. The Master wishes me to help you this morning. Come with me."

As Jim got up, he couldn't help but see his body. Ebony's bite marks on his nipples, neck and butt could be clearly seen. China Doll ran his hands over the marks, looking envious. "Maybe the Master will allow me to mark you as well. The Master's potions will make sure the marks will fade very soon."

He handed Jim a glass of milk. "Make sure you drink every drop Panther. The master wants you at full strength as soon as possible.

China Doll led Jim from the mirrored room, back into the main room, then opened a door further down the wall. The pair passed through the door and entered a mirrored bathroom. There was an enormous three sided shower containing a wide bench that ran around all three sides, in the corner. The front wall was made of glass and opened so one could enter the shower. Each of the three walls had shower heads, so the occupant could be hit by three streams of water at once. The front of the shower was open. Jim noticed that both the benches and the floor of the shower were padded. The shower could quite easily accommodate 4 men at once.

A toilet and bidet were against another wall. Further down the wall was a large circular bathtub with a padded bench.

Scattered around the walls were various sinks and cupboards. Some sinks had hoses attached, others didn't. A large clock was on the wall above the door.

In the centre of the room was a low padded table. At the side of the table was a medical tripod holding three bags. One contained red liquid, one blue and the final bag contained a yellow liquid. Tubing led from each bag to a join so the three liquids could mix and flow on together.

"We must always be clean for the Master. Lay on table so I can clean you."

"What's in the bags?"

"Don't worry Panther, they are simply three herbal mixtures created by the Master to cleanse us. Ebony and I use them twice a day. Until the Master orders otherwise, you will use them once a day. In time, you'll come to use them twice a day, enjoying yourself the whole time. Now, on the table or the Master will punish you and your Blair."

Not wanting Blair punished, Jim lay face down on the table. China Doll picked up the nozzle of the enema hose and lubricated it. Smiling, the slave showed Jim what he was going to use to cleanse Jim.

"This is an exact duplicate of the Master’s erect penis, Panther. You’ll notice that the Master is HUGE, aren’t we lucky? We have to get you used to taking this."

Rubbing one of Cascala’s potion into his fingers, China Doll instructed Jim to spread his legs, and then proceeded to stretch the reclining slave’s rectum. Jim squirmed as the first finger was inserted, but relaxed as the crème coated his passage and worked it’s way into his blood system. The stretching became more pleasurable, working up to comfortable fullness when China Doll started using four fingers.

Part 04

Once Jim was stretched to China Doll’s satisfaction, the slave inserted the nozzle, rocking it back and forth, essentially fucking the sentinel with the dildo. When the nozzle was fully inserted, China Doll released the catches on each of the bags to allow the mixtures to mix and flow into Jim. As the three potions mixed, the resulting liquid was clear, with tiny silver sparkles.

As the enema flowed into Jim, he started tingling. He looked over at China Doll and asked it this was usual.

"Oh, of course it is. Wait until you're full and plugged. You have to hold the liquid for ten minutes for the maximum cleaning benefit. So once the liquid is inside you, I will put a butt plug in you to hold it in. Once that is in place, you must get up and sit on the table. Master says you must make sure that you place your weight on the plug to push it fully in. Oh, you'll feel so good when it's finished. Now shush, you still have more liquid to take."

With that China Doll started squeezing the bags to force more of the liquid into Jim's body. Jim felt like he was going to explode he was so full, yet China Doll kept forcing more and more liquid into him. As Jim lay on the table he heard China Doll move away and open a cupboard. When China Doll returned he placed a jar of creme on the table near Jim's head. Suddenly, the nozzle was ripped from his body and a lubricated butt plug, also a duplicate of Blair’s penis, was forced into him. The end of the plug flared to allow for the plug to stay in, with the wearer unable to easily expel it.

"There, you've taken all of the mix. Up you get, and force the plug further in. We can't disobey the Master."

China Doll pulled Jim into a sitting position, making sure Jim was sitting on the plug forcing it further in.

The forced plug was causing Jim's rectum to burn as it tried to stretch to accommodate the flared head. As Jim looked down, he saw that his stomach was bulging out as if he was pregnant. . He also noted that the muscles on his body seemed to be a bit more defined. He was surprised, was it the Master's potion or was he just imagining it. Slowly, Jim felt his stomach muscles start to cramp

China Doll, seeing that Jim was in pain, came over and started stroking Jim's stomach. "Just relax dear one, you'll start to feel better soon. Just think about how clean you are going to be and how much that will please the Master. Now I need to soften and perfume your skin for our Master. He likes our muscles rock hard, but our skin baby soft."

The Asian opened the small jar releasing a scent like sandalwood that quickly spread throughout the bathroom.

He scooped some of the creme out with his fingers and then rubbed it between his hands, warming it. The slave moved to a position behind Jim and started massaging the creme into Jim's neck, shoulders and back.

"This will help heal any injuries and marks you may have. Our Master is a brilliant man. He has studied the uses for various plants for many centuries. He has potions that can heal you instantly if you are injured, or can make a scar permanent. Some of his potions are for healing, some for pleasure and some for pain. You'll notice that your muscles are becoming harder and bigger, and that you are becoming stronger. That's an effect of one of the potions you drank last night and this morning."

China Doll tilted Jim forward a bit so he could apply the creme to Jim's buttocks. He then moved around the table to apply the creme to Jim's front.

Once Jim's entire body had been covered by the creme, China Doll stepped back. "Just relax dear one, and let the Master's potion do it's work."

Jim looked down and noticed that the marks left by Ebony were quickly fading.

The cramps lessened and Jim started to tingle again. The longer he sat, the more he tingled. The more he tingled, the more aroused he became.

"Oh yes," purred China Doll, looking down at Jim's rapidly filling cock, "you're really starting to feel the benefits of the Master's potions. My, my, my, no wonder the Master wants you, you're so big. The Master has given me permission to taste you, so just sit there and let me do all the work."

With that China Doll lent down and started sucking on the side of Jim's penis, leaving a bright red mark. The Asian slave’s hands were running down the underside of Jim's penis and tickling at his balls.

"No," moaned Jim, "I don't want this. Leave me alone."

"Oh no, Panther, the Master said he would punish you and Blair if you tried to resist. And you don't want Blair punished, do you?"

With that, China Doll engulfed Jim's penis, pulling his orgasm from him so hard that Jim blacked out.

When Jim came too, he was slumped the table in the bathroom, still full and still plugged. His stomach was cramping fiercely and he knew he had to void the enema immediately. Jim looked down at his body and noticed that the creme had dried leaving a white residue, but Ebony's bite marks had completely disappeared. A glance at the clock showed that he had been out for a while, and that his ten minute enema had been in place for over an hour.

Jim looked around and found China Doll over at one of the sinks. As Jim struggled to get up, the slave turned and came to help Jim up. He scowled as he helped Jim struggle over to the toilet and then helped him sit down. He pulled a hose down so that it reached the floor.

"Now Panther, I'm going to remove the plug, but don't you dare release the liquid until I say so. The Master likes it when we can hold it. I will need to clean you out with the hose after you have got rid of the Master's potion, because you have held it too long. We could not wake you and the Master ordered that you hold the enema until you awakened. You're going to find that the muscles in your arse are permanently stretched. You'll never be able to close yourself off now, so when the Master chooses to plug you or play with you, you won't be able to keep him out. You'll also find that your passage has been made a lot more sensitive, so when something rubs against your passage, you'll feel great pleasure. This was not supposed to happen yet, but because you've had such a long exposure to the potion in one sitting, it has happened. The Master is not pleased. He wanted to build you up to it. I don't know whether he will punish any of us. He hasn't told me. The Master did say that he was surprised that you would respond so strongly to pleasure."

As he spoke, the slave reached under Jim and yanked the plug out hard.

"Don't you dare release that liquid Panther, or I'll tell the Master and he will definitely punish you." China Doll sounded very angry, he was in trouble and Jim was the only target around to vent on.

Jim clenched his arse cheeks together to stop any liquid flowing out onto China Doll's hand. It was hard as he couldn't get his inner muscles to contract enough. He felt a few drops start to run down his butt, but China Doll gave the order to release and he allowed the liquid to flow freely out of his rear.

"Good boy, very good boy Panther," said China Doll as he stroked Jim's head. "The Master will be pleased with you. Now bend over so I can flush you out."

Once Jim was bent over, the Asian slave inserted the Blair-shaped nozzle of the hose into Jim's anal passage and turned on the water. The water flowed in spurts, basically ejaculating into Jim’s butt. Jim felt the warm trickle of water pulse into him and found the sensation to be quite pleasurable. All too soon for Jim, the hose was removed and the water flowed out.

Again and again, the process was repeated until the outward bound liquid had flowed out clear for the last three occasions.

China Doll moved over to the shower and turned on all of the heads. He gently guided Jim under the streams of water. "See the Master's potion has already faded Ebony's marks. We must get you clean for the Master. Kneel down on the floor so I can wash your hair."

He stripped off and entered the shower. Picking up a bottle of red liquid, he said, "Close your eyes dear one, I don't want to get any of the shampoo in your eyes."

When the cap was removed from the bottle an extremely pleasant herbal smell filled the bathroom. Jim was surprised that such mild smelling cremes and lotions could so completely fill the large area of the room. Jim's scalp felt pleasantly itchy as the Asian slave massaged the liquid in. China Doll had Jim kneel under the water to rinse the mixture from his head.

"Up Panther, I must bathe you for our Master's pleasure."

Jim stood up and allowed China Doll to massage a pleasant smelling soap into his body. Jim was very uncomfortable with China Doll touching him and had to clamp down on his instinctive reaction. //Don't hit him or squirm, think of Blair. If you obey, Blair won't be hurt.//

Jim started to drift in the shower, imagining it was Blair's hands on his body, massaging his nipples and genitals. He was startled when the water was turned off.

China Doll started to lick the moisture from Jim's shoulders. "The Master has forbidden me to play with you until you can control your blackouts. It's no fun if we make you cum and you're not around to enjoy it." With that he picked up a huge, fluffy bath sheet and gently patted Jim's body dry.

By the time they were finished, Jim’s skin glowed. His skin had been moisturised so that it was baby soft to the touch, as was Jim’s hair. All in all, the sentinel was left appearing and feeling as a very strokable, pampered pet.

###############

China Doll took Jim's hand and led him out of the bathroom into the main room. The shaman in Blair's body was sitting in the chair in the middle of the room whilst Ebony sucked him off. Blair's was dressed as he had been earlier, except that the front of his pants were unlaced and folded back so Ebony could administer to his master. China Doll started to moan and lick his lips. He led Jim over to stand in front of the shaman then sank to his knees, worshipping his god with his eyes. Jim started to get aroused looking at his Blair dominating the huge black man, then remembered that it was not his Blair, but the shaman in Blair's body. He couldn't help wishing that it was he, loving Blair, about to consume Blair's cum, rather than the black slave.

The shaman looked up at Jim and suddenly, it was Blair looking at Jim whilst he came.

Jim watched as the shaman took control of Blair again. Without closing his pants, the shaman said "that was your punishment for saying no in the bathroom. You do not object to anything I command you to do, or that I have ordered my other slaves to do to you. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what, slave?"

Jim swallowed and remembered what he had been told the previous day. "Yes . . . Master."

"Very good pet. I won't punish you this time, but don't forget again. You wouldn't want me to allow Blair to know what's going on if I was having my body whipped with barbed wire, now would you?"

Jim felt like he had been punched in the gut. From what he had seen, this bastard would do that to Blair. He bowed his head and said, "Yes, Master, I won't forget again."

"From now on pet, when you are in my presence you will kneel, unless I order you to do something else. Do you understand, Panther?"

Jim sank to his knees in front of his love's body. "Yes, Master, I understand."


As he looked down, Jim could see Blair's penis start to become erect again, sticking out at an angle through the opening in his pants. He licked his lips, looking at Blair's penis, wanting to taste it and suck it until Blair came.

"It's time to make some changes to you pet. Go and sit in the bathtub in the corner. Sink down so that only your head is above the edge of the tub and keep all other body parts inside the tub."

Jim stood and walked over tub. The lid he had noticed yesterday was resting against the wall. The tub was fairly deep and he would have no trouble stretching out in the tub. As he lay in the tub, Ebony walked over and fit the lid to the top of tub. The hole in the lid trapped Jim's neck against the edge of the tub. Jim pushed up on the lid, but found it would not move. He was trapped in the bathtub and had no choice but to go through with whatever the Master had planned.

Ebony turned a tap near the tub and Jim felt hot liquid flow around him. The liquid was just a bit too hot for comfort and Jim started to squirm in the tub. The level of the liquid kept rising until he could feel it around his neck. Ebony shut of the tap and gestured for China Doll to come over.

The Asian slave picked up a container of green paste and approached Jim. The paste was spread all around Jim's neck, back and front under the gold collar, under his chin and over his face. The only parts of Jim's body not covered by the liquid or the paste were the hair on his head, his eyebrows and his eyelashes.

The shaman walked over to the tub, pants still undone, hard cock sticking straight out, and looked down at Jim. "Pet, you are going to stay like that for an hour. The liquid and paste are both special concoctions of mine. They will permanently remove all your body hair. Your body will be totally smooth and you'll never have to shave again. As a slave, you are not entitled to have body hair. The cleansing China Doll gave you will allow my mixtures to work more effectively."

The shaman then picked up a set of hair clippers and a razor. "You'll have no hair on your head, either, with the exception of your eyelashes and eyebrows, until such time as I choose to allow you to have it."

Ebony placed a large mirror in front of Jim, allowing him to observe the shaman's actions behind him.

The shaman ran the clippers over Jim's head, leaving only stubble. Jim closed his eyes so that he didn't have to witness the look of happiness in Ebony and China Doll's faces, or the expression of triumph in the shaman's.

Jim could smell the rising arousal in the two slaves and his tormentor. The identical looks of lust from the two slaves shook him. He didn't want to be desirable to these men, so why did he want to preen and make them desire him even more?

Jim felt the shaman spread shaving gel over his head, covering the stubble and preparing to remove it. The scrape of the razor over Jim's skull made him open his eyes.

As Jim watched the shaman shave Jim's head, he noticed that the shaman kept changing from himself to Blair and then back, so that Blair took part in this ritual. Once the shaman finished, he started rubbing Jim's head, stroking back and forth. Again, the eyes indicated that Blair and the shaman were exchanging places, reveling in the feeling of Jim's smooth skull.

To Jim's disgust, the shaman started rubbing his erect penis back and forth over Jim's head, becoming harder and harder. Jim could see the confusion in Blair's eyes, and the growing arousal. As Blair became aroused, so did Jim. This was his beloved's cock stroking his skin. A look of dismay came to Blair's face as he realized what was happening.

Part 05

Jim closed his eyes. He couldn't bear to watch the shaman torment Blair this way. As he lay there feeling the hands and cock stroking back and forth over his skull, Jim zoned. He totally lost himself in the feel of his beloved on his newly denuded skin and found to his dismay that he craved the sensation.

Suddenly, all Jim could hear was Blair begging Jim to come back. Jim came out of his zone and found that the liquid and paste had been washed from his body, together with all his body hair, and that he was back in his cell with Blair leaning over him.

Blair had tears in eyes, and could not keep from running his hands over Jim's hairless body.

"I'm back Chief, but you've got to remember to call me Panther, or he'll keep tormenting you and punishing me."

"Oh Panther, just when you had finally grown your hair out some. And he kept switching us so I was helping to shave you, and then I was stroking you and it felt so good. Oh God love, what's happening to me? I shouldn't be feeling like this."

Jim took Blair in his arms, gasping at the sensation of Blair's hair and leather against his chest. Jim kept rubbing his body back and forth against Blair's, almost zoning on the pleasure. Brutally he brought himself back from the brink.

"My hair will grow back after we get out of here Chief, don't worry. I must admit I liked it when you were stroking my head. I could tell it was you and not him and that's what I zoned on. You making love to me in the only way you could at the moment, and it felt so good, as if my hair had been a barrier between us. I love how I feel now, my smooth chest and your furry one. It's like a hundred fingers running over me, petting me, stimulating me. And the slide of the leather from your vest, God Chief, it feels so damn good!"

"I don't trust him, Panther. Why did he keep switching us back and forth?"

"It's a punishment to me, love. I . . ., well I zoned this morning whilst being given an enema. He didn't like that. Don’t worry, I came out of it on my own after about an hour. Then there's the fact that you called me Jim last night after I told you what he said. He's flexing his muscles Chief, to let me know that he can hurt you whenever he wants. I'm just going to have to do everything I'm told. I don't want you hurt Blair, I love you too much to have you punished for my disobedience."

Jim dropped down to his knees and rested his head against Blair's stomach. "Forgive me love for letting you down and making him punish you?"

Blair started stroking Jim's bald head, as Jim started rubbing his skull over the hair on Blair's stomach. "It wasn't your fault. You didn't know what he would do or how strict his rules would be. Panther, have any of your senses been affected by what's happened? I mean, has the hair removal changed your sense of touch? Are the bastard's potions affecting your senses at all? Are you having any troubles? Have you zoned other than just now?"

Jim pulled back, stood up and looked down at Blair. "Chief, Chief, slow down. Today was the first time I've zoned since we got here, though," with this Jim looked away slightly ashamed, I did faint last night after Ebony made me cum for the third time.

"My sense of touch feels like it’s stuck around seven, even though I’ve checked my dials and touch is at the normal level - I can feel the slightest current of air moving over my skin. It feels strange, but so good at the same time. Mainly, it feels like I'm more sensitive, without having to dial up. Every time I'm drugged I get aroused - but I think that's the purpose of the stuff. My butt is still a little tender after what happened with the enema this morning, but it also feels a lot looser. I couldn’t clench the muscles tight enough to totally trap the liquid in and China Doll says that I’m now permanently open and sensitised. I can't hear anything beyond the rooms we're in, other than a slight electronic hum, but I think he has white noise generators going." Jim looked down at the other half of his soul and had to smile. No matter what happened to them, Blair would always worry about Jim and his Sentinel abilities.

Blair suddenly stiffened. He stood up straighter and his body language became more commanding. He looked into Jim's eyes and Jim knew that the Master was back.

"Why are you standing before me, Panther?" the shaman asked smoothly.

Jim immediately dropped to his knees in from of his Master. "Forgive me Master. I was unaware that you had reclaimed Blair's body. The hour was not up."

"I decided that you had not earned an hour with Blair today. From now on Panther, you will kneel to Blair as well. You will also only refer to him as Master. I will know if you call him anything else. That way if I return, I will not be insulted by your lack of respect for my person. Now, tell me what happened. Why did you freeze? Why did you not react to anything that was done to you? It was bad enough when you fainted whilst Ebony was servicing you, but this was not a faint and nor was your episode in the bathroom this morning. Your eyes were open, but your essence was not here. Well, speak up slave and explain yourself!" The last was snarled from between the shaman's clenched teeth. His anger at Jim was almost a physical presence between the two of them.

"Please Master, as you know, I am a Sentinel, a guardian. Sometimes I zone when I focus on one sense too long. I was focusing on the feeling of having my head stroked, and it felt so good, that I could not help zoning. When I zone, it has always been Blair's job to bring me back. I usually only respond to his voice. If I stay zoned too long, I can forget to breathe and death is a possibility. I did not do it purposely Master, it's just that what you were doing felt so good. Please do not punish Blair for my transgression Master, I beg you."

"Can you make yourself zone, slave? Answer me!" yelled the shaman secretly pleased that Jim was started to enjoy what was being done to him.

"I have never made myself zone before Master. I do however seem to come out of minor zones on my own. I don't know if I can make myself zone or not. Blair always understood my abilities and problems better than I did." Jim hung his head, feeling ashamed.

"Very well, I will forgive you this time. There will be no punishment for what happened today. How do you feel, pet? Do you like having no hair?"

Jim decided to play up to the shaman - anything to protect Blair. "Oh yes, Master. My skin feels so much more sensitive now then it did before. Did you say before that the hair removal was permanent?"

"Yes, pet. With the exception of the hair on your head, which will be shaved every few days from now on, you will never grow hair again. Stand up and let me look at you. Very nice, without any hair whatsoever, your body looks bigger and more defined. Plus I see that my potions are having an effect on your body. Who would have guessed that you could be a slave to sensation, without having been trained. Oh pet, you are turning out to be far beyond anything I could have imagined in my wildest dreams. What a life we will have, you and I. Your body is a bit small for what I like. You will start weight training with Ebony and China Doll next week. I like my pets to have huge, gorgeous, rock hard muscles. If it pleases me, I may have you grow your hair again so that it is long enough for me to make a collar for you out of it, but that won't happen for a while. I even have a potion that will give you a full head of hair, getting rid of that backwards growing widow’s peak."

Jim felt the shaman's hands stroking over his body, feeling so soft and wonderful. In his mind, it was Blair doing the stroking, enjoying the smooth flesh of Jim's body.

The shaman picked up a leash from Jim's cot and attached it to the ring at the front of Jim's collar. "Now up pet, I'm not finished with you for today." With that, he tugged on the lease. Jim stood up and followed the shaman out of the room.

As they entered the main room, Jim noticed that a large padded table had been placed in the centre of the room. Beside it stood two men Jim had never seen before. They were both tall and well muscled, wearing leather pants, leather boots and open leather jackets. Their nipples were pierced, with huge bars that looked so uncomfortable that Jim wondered how they could stand it. One of the men had long blonde hair, in a plait that reached his butt. The other man's hair was similar except that it was raven black. Ebony and China Doll were kneeling beside the shaman's chair which had been turned to give a good view of what was going to happen on the table.

"Pet, these two men are associates of mine, and they are going to help me make some changes to your body to make you more appealing and to remind you of who owns you. Lie down on the table on your back pet, and don't fight what's going to happen. If you fight, you will regret it."

Jim lay down on the table and was surprised when the men each grabbed an arm and tied it down so Jim's arms were spread out from his body. Jim pulled experimentally on the restraints but found he couldn't move them at all. The men then moved down to Jim's feet and tied Jim's legs so he was spread eagled on the table. He was fully exposed to everyone in the room.

The blonde man moved up to Jim's mouth and started to finger it. "Open your mouth, pretty, we need you to chew on some herbs. They will guard against infection and make what we do to you heal almost instantly. They will also numb your body so you have no swelling and won't feel what being done. You will feel no pain, either during or after the procedure."

The shaman interrupted the blonde. "Pet, we're going to blindfold you. I don't want you to know what's been done to you until you can get the full effect. After my associates are finished, Ebony and China Doll will carry you back to your room. You will ask dear Blair to read the instruction that will be left on your cot, before he removes your blindfold so you can see the improvements."

With that a heavy leather blindfold was placed over Jim's eyes, totally blocking his sight. Jim opened his mouth and felt something placed in it.

"Start chewing, pretty, and when I tell you, I want you to swallow. If you understand me, nod."

Jim nodded and started chewing. The herbs tasted sweet and Jim noticed his tongue starting to go numb. As he swallowed his saliva, he felt his entire body going numb. The blonde picked up Jim's hand and stuck a needle into the palm. When he got no reaction from Jim, he instructed his 'pretty' to swallow the herbs.

Time had no meaning to Jim as he lay on the table waiting for the men to finish what they were doing. He couldn't see anything, he couldn't taste anything as his tastebuds were numb, and he couldn't feel anything because his entire body was numb. The only senses he had available were hearing and smell. He couldn't move. All he could do was lay there. As the herbs worked their magic, Jim nodded off as the men worked on him.

The next thing Jim knew, he was moving towards his room. Ebony and China Doll laid him down on his cot. Then the shaman's voice floated over to his ears - "Don't worry pet, you'll be able to move soon. I'll let poor Blair out in about ten minutes. By then you should have started to return to normal. I've instructed Ebony to tell Blair he has to remove your blindfold. I will be very angry if you forget our conversation from before. Remember pet, you must kneel to dear Blair and call him Master, or you will both be punished."

Jim heard the shaman leave the room and lay waiting for his numbness to wear off and for his mobility to move to return. Jim yearned to remove the blindfold to see what the shaman had had his friends do to Jim's body. But he knew that if he removed it he and Blair would be punished. The door opened and Jim smelled his guide re-enter the room.

#########

Jim rolled off his cot onto the floor so he could kneel at his Master's feet. He could barely move, and was still very numb. He heard Blair's sharp inhale of breath and then the soft swearing began. He knew, blindfolded though he was, that it was Blair with him, rather that Cascala.

"How could that animal mar such perfection with these monstrosities? How could he bear to hurt you like that?"

Jim was shocked as he felt a drop of liquid fall onto his skin and started to worry. What had been done to him that was so terrible that it had reduced Blair to tears?

"Master, you must read the instructions on the bed first," Jim croaked, surprised when he recognised a faint lisping in his speech.

Blair leaned down and picked up the piece of paper on the cot. As he read the shaman's directives he started to swear.

Gentle hands reached down and tenderly removed the blindfold from Jim's eyes.

"No Master. The Master ordered that I be blindfolded whilst you did whatever you had to do."

"Don’t worry, his note to me says that he doesn’t care if you are blindfolded or not for the next part – it is to be my decision. Keep your sight dialled down until you can adjust. You've been blindfolded for several hours . . . Panther. You must be aching."

"Actually Master, I'm not in any pain. I don't know what they've done yet, but I was given something so I wouldn't feel any pain, get any infections or get any swelling. It was also supposed to make sure I healed instantly." Jim’s voice was stronger and he was again surprised to hear himself lisping slightly. Why was that happening?

"Master, I can't move very much and I'm still numb. The Master has ordered that I kneel in your presence as I kneel in his, and I am to always address you as Master. I can't get up and look at what's been done unless you order me to get to my feet."

"Get up Panther and dial up your sight so you can see what he's had done to you."

Jim stood up with Blair’s help and returned his sight to it's normal level. He looked at Blair's face and reached out to wipe the tears from Blair's eyes. He still hadn't looked at himself in the mirrors of the room.

"Don't worry Master. I don't know what he's done, but it will never change my feelings for you. I'm still the same person, your sentinel, and I always will be, no matter what he does to me."

With that Jim turned from Blair to see what changes had been made.

The first thing he noticed was that like Blair and the two slaves, both his ears and his nipples had been triple pierced. He remembered that Incacha had once told him that the number three had a special meaning for shamen, but he couldn't remember what it was. Large bolts stuck out of his ears and nipples. They weren't rings or barbells, and looked extremely ugly. A bolt stuck out of each side of his nose and when he opened his mouth in shock, Jim could see some bolts piercing his tongue. This explained the lisping.

Looking down, he saw a pair of rounded bolts sticking out of his navel. His penis had three bolts poking out of it and his balls were ringed with bolts. Also, his penis had been altered.

Jim looked into Blair's tear stained face. Sobbing, Blair explained "I am to place the rings in your piercings. The bolts are to show me where to put things, as, according to the shaman, the holes have been made permanent because of a potion used on your body. I can't believe it man, I've never heard of a permanent piercing. Usually if you leave your jewellery out, the hole will close over.

On the cot lay a dark brown, carved wooden box. Next to the box lay a pair of pliers. Reaching over, Blair opened the box and looked inside.

The inside of the box was divided into sections, each section containing body jewellery, obviously meant to replace the bolts in Jim's body.

Part 06

Blair reached down and picked up some rings from the cot. "These are meant for your ears, love."

Blair fumbled as he put three large, wide, gold hoops into the lobe of each of Jim's ears. From each of the earrings, a gold charm hung down. The rings nearest his skull had a gold penis dangling from them. The middle rings had a pair of handcuffs hanging down, and the outside rings had a tiny gold whip dangling. Jim shook his head and the charms hit each other, chiming gently. Jim was surprised to find the sound very soothing.

"Don't worry Master, these aren't so bad, in fact I don't mind the sound they make at all."

Blair picked up two sapphire studs set in gold. "These are for your nose love, so please, breathe through your mouth for a moment." Blair removed the bolts from Jim's nose and replaced them with the studs. The deep blue twinkle on either side of Jim's nose seemed to entrance Blair. He reached up, patting the studs then looked into Jim's eyes.

"I don't know why pet, but they look good. They match my eyes and it looks like an owner's mark. God, what am I saying. Jim, what's happening to me?"

"Relax Master, this is a confusing time for both of us. Some of him may be crossing over into you. Don't give in Master. I know you're strong enough to beat him. Let's just get this over with." Jim stuck his tongue out at Blair, showing his guide the bolts there.

As his beloved settled down, Jim noticed that Blair had stopped sobbing, and was inserting the jewellery with a great deal of confidence. Blair was no longer nervous and it showed in how he handled Jim and the jewellery. Was some of Cascala influencing Blair? And if so, how long could Blair hold out against the other shaman’s depravities?

Blair removed the bolts and replaced them with three sapphire set, gold barbells. "At least the jewellery matches, love." said Blair, trying to lighten the mood. Jim stuck his tongue out, looking at the three piercings in his tongue. They were placed in the shape of a v, with the point at the front of Jim's tongue. In the privacy of his mind, Jim started thinking out how good the blue sapphires and the gold of their settings looked against the red of his tongue. He shook his head, feeling that his own mind was betraying him.

Jim's nipples had been tattooed a dark brown, obviously to make them stand out more on his chest, but the men hadn't stopped there. Like Ebony and China Doll, his nipples had been triple pierced, the bolts set very deeply into the flesh just behind the nipple. Jim noticed that both his nipples were distended sticking out an inch and a half from his pectorals, and looked like they would not be relaxing soon.

He picked up the gold rings from the box and handed them to Blair. He noticed the rings were similar to the other slaves’. A small ring for the lowest piercing, a larger ring for the middle, and the biggest ring for the top most hole. Blair gently inserted the rings into Jim's nipples, squeezed them shut with the pliers, then tugged gently on the rings causing bolts of lightning to fly straight to Jim's crotch.

Jim thought to himself //this must be why Blair was continually playing with his rings//. He had never had a reaction to someone playing with his nipples before he was captured, but the small tugs on the rings sent pleasure shooting straight to his penis.

Blair then added the gold chains, making sure they weren't kinked or twisted, that there was no way the links could catch on his sentinel's sensitive skin.

They moved onto the strange piercing in Jim's navel. Blair removed the bolts and threaded two gold rings through the holes. The rings were open at one end and Blair clipped a setting on the four posts then stepped back to get the full effect.

A large gold set sapphire lay shimmering in Jim's navel. The jewel gleamed every time Jim moved. "Hey man, ever think about taking up belly dancing? Bet that would look really good as you slinked around."

The largest shock for Jim and Blair had not sunk in yet. He had been circumcised and a heavy bolt threaded through the head of his penis.

"Guess he didn't like the foreskin pet. How do you feel? Are you sore . . . down there I mean." Blair grimaced as he looked at his love. He ran his finger gently over the head of Jim's penis. "I guess this big ring is supposed to go through there. Hold still while I put it in."

Blair carefully threaded the ring through the holes and sealed it with a sapphire bead. Jim gave a tug on the ring and found it was set quite deeply into him - it was not going to tear out without a hell of a lot of pressure.

He passed Blair the next two pieces of jewellery, two gold barbells, ending in sapphire balls. Blair inserted them just behind the head of Jim's penis. One ran up and down, the other from side to side. Jim twisted the bars and found that they moved easily. Again, playing with the piercings sent pleasure ricocheting through his body. It seemed as if each piercing contained nerve pathways that lead directly to his crotch.

"Lay on the cot pet. I need to look at this last set of piercings."

Jim lay down on the cot and started playing with his jewellery whilst his guide examined the bolts that ringed his balls.

"You're lucky love, whoever did this did not pierce your testicles. It looks like these sapphire studs are supposed to frame your balls and show them off, and there's a bell for the scrotal piercing. He must want to know where you are at all times. I heard of belling cats, but this is ridiculous. God, pet, you must have fifty holes down here."

Blair quickly inserted the last of the jewellery and then stepped back to gauge the effect of Jim's decorations.

He gasped. Jim lay on the bed with gold and sapphires gleaming, drawing the viewer's eye to all the places that Blair loved the most. Jim as a smorgasbord lay before him. Before he could help himself, Blair started playing with Jim's nipple rings, gently tugging, watching Jim's cock jump with each tug.

Leaning down he kissed Jim, running his tongue over Jim's. //God, what would that feel like running over my dick?// thought Blair.

Jim looked up to see for himself the new decorations. The image in the mirror was not the Jim Ellison he had always known. He stood up and moved towards one of the mirrored walls to get a better idea of what had happened. It was then that he realised that this was the body of a slave whose Master could make changes at will.

Blair moved behind Jim and wrapped his sentinel in his arms. He started to stroke Jim's body and was unable to stop himself from playing with Jim's nipples.

The Sentinel gasped, hardened and came all over the mirror. Jim sank to his knees and look up at his soul mate.

"It's not fair that you should provide me with such pleasure, and not experience it yourself, not when I'm more than willing to return the favour."

Quickly, Jim unlaced the front of Blair's pants and started to rub his bald skull against Blair's penis.

"God Jim, you're driving me crazy. Keep going, keep going. I love you Jim."

Jim pulled back and looked up at his beloved's face. "Master, you must remember to call me Panther or we'll both be punished. He may lock you away forever, or keep us apart. Please Master, please, remember to call me ‘Panther’, or ‘Pet’ or ‘Slave’."

Blair looked down. "Very well pet, I'll try and remember. It's just that I love you so much that I forget."

Jim hesitantly started pleasuring Blair with his hand. Jim had only ever touch another man’s dick on one occasion, and that was when he had been pleasuring Blair during their reunion. Jim was tentative in his motion, very aware of how he could hurt Blair if he wasn't careful, unsure of whether he would catch his tongue piercings in Blair’s cock piercing.. Blair flung his head back, Jim's actions felt so good. Getting the hang of things, Jim gently tongued each of the barbell ends protruding from Blair’s penis, using his teeth to pull slightly. Then, he ran the flat of his tongue over the underside of Blair’s penis, before attempting to see how much he could swallow. He found it unnerving to try and suck Blair, whilst at the same time trying to avoid scrapping Blair’s delicate skin with his teeth. Jim was successful in swallowing roughly five inches of the twelve inch penis, stopping only when found himself losing the battle with his gag-reflex.

The kneeling slave backed off, only to slide forward again, each time taking a bit more of his love’s penis in his mouth. He found the taste of Blair’s pre-cum intreging and decided he wanted more. Unseen by Jim, the shaman took control of Blair's body back so he could experience Jim giving Blair freely what the shaman knew he would have to take by force until he had fully corrupted Panther. Knowing that Jim would refuse to pleasure Blair if he found the shaman there, the shaman switched back just before Blair exploded.

Blair came with a shout, pulling out of Jim’s mouth and pumping his cum over Jim's face and body. Jim's tongue slipped out to taste Blair's essence, finding the taste bitter but craving more. To him, Blair's fluids were more precious than gold or diamonds and he didn't want to waste even a drop.

"Don't Jim. I know you've never tasted cum before, but don't swallow all of it. I don't know how the combination of your Sentinel stomach and all the drugs he's been pumping into us will do. If it doesn't make you sick by morning, maybe next time you can try swallowing more, if you like."

"Ebony fed me some of your cum last night. It was delicious, Master. I want more of you."

Blair felt around in the pockets of the vest and found a handkerchief. "Yes, but you’ve had massive doses of his poisons today, so no dice love. I’m going to clean you up and this will have to do. I wish I had something better to clean you with, maybe some distilled water."

Blair helped Jim up and onto his cot, then sat beside him. Blair carefully tried to clean as much of his cum off Jim as he could. He surprised himself by leaning down and licking the remnants from Jim's skin, loving the combined taste of his cum and Jim's sweat. When Blair was finished, Jim leaned over and rested his head just above Blair's heart. Blair gently stroked Jim's naked head, running his palm over the smooth scalp.

"I will always love you Master. No matter what the Master does to me or makes me do, I know it will be your body and I will be able to survive. When he strokes me, it will be your hands I feel; when he kisses me, it will be your lips that touch mine; and when he finally takes me, it will be you, not him, who will be joining our bodies. If he kills you Master, I will kill myself. Do you know any way that I can make myself zone? A permanent zone-out would be preferable to living life without you."

"No pet, I can't allow that. If I die, you must go on. I can't imagine a world without you Panther, and I don't want to. If he does kill me, I'll wait for you on the other side, but please don't join me there until it is truly your time. Pet, I want you to promise me that if he kills me, you will find a way to kill him. From what you've said he can only change bodies if a ritual is performed. If you kill him in my body, before he can take over someone else, do to them what he's done to me, then I'll be happy. We can't allow him to take over someone else."

Jim looked deep into his lover's eyes and saw that Blair would not change his mind on this. He hung his head. "Very well Master. If he kills you, I'll kill him, or die trying."

Just then a bell started to chime. "I'll see you tomorrow Master. I love you."

"I love you to pet." With that Blair's eyes changed, showing Jim that the shaman had returned. He immediately sank to his knees.

"Welcome back Master."

"You would be best to listen to the boy, Panther. Don’t kill yourself, you’re to perfect to waste and I will not allow it. And I can guarantee that you’ll never be able to kill me. A little rebellion is all that will be tolerated. Do not discuss such things again for I will know."

Jim hung his head in shame for having forgotten that Cascala could monitor what was said between his beloved and himself.

"From your reactions I see you enjoy your new decorations. Ebony will bring your meal soon slave, he'll also bring a wash basin and cloth so he can clean you up."

The shaman reached out and started to tug on Jim's nipple rings. He was quite pleased when Jim's penis started to become erect.

"You look delicious pet, I will be the envy of all the other masters when I finally show you off. They'll envy me so much, pet, all because of how beautiful you are."

###############

The shaman crossed to the door of Jim's cell and knocked. Ebony opened the door and bowed to his Master. He handed the shaman a tray containing gold chains, bowed again, and closed the door. Moments later he knocked again and handed his Master a bowl of warm, scented water and a wash cloth.

"Kneel on the bed pet, I have something special in mind for you tonight."

He crossed to where Jim had moved to kneel on the cot, and placed the tray on the cot beside Jim. Firstly, he removed the chains Blair had placed on Jim. Tenderly, he washed the last of Blair's cum from Jim's body. Once he was satisfied that Jim was clean, the Master Shaman took three short chains and used them to join Jim's nipples rings, smallest to smallest, medium to medium, largest to largest.

The chains used were so tight that the nipples were drawn towards each other. Every move Jim made caused the chains and rings to tighten and relax, providing constant stimulation.

"I'm not finished yet, dear Panther. And you are not to play with the chains, or remove them."

The shaman used another set of chains to join the nipple rings tightly to Jim's collar. Yet another chain attached the ring on Jim's penis to the collar. This pulled Jim's penis up firmly against his stomach and to Jim, it felt like the ring would tear out any second. Finally, a set of chains joined Jim's nipples and penis. There was not slack in any of the chains and Jim felt that his nipples were being pulled in four directions at once. Any movement Jim made translated into a tug on all the chains. Jim was balanced on the edge of an ache so painful that the longer he experienced it, the more pleasurable it became.

"Now, don't touch your chains pet, and I will know if you do. I'll send Ebony in with your meal. Once you've eaten, straight to sleep dear one. I'll see you in the morning." With that, the shaman left the room.

A few minutes later Ebony entered carrying Jim's dinner. He couldn't stop looking at Jim.

"My God, you are exquisite. The Master has chosen well with your decorations. I wish I could give you another tongue bath and play with your chains, but the Master has forbidden it tonight. I will enjoy servicing you dear one. The Master has declared that you are to be his head slave and you certainly look the part. Now eat your sandwich and drink your milk. The Master will allow you more food when he has finished training you, so for now, you get one sandwich and a glass of milk a day. Don't worry, the sandwich has been specially made so it will provide everything you need to get you through the day. It won't hurt you, but will keep you alive."

Jim hurriedly ate his sandwich and drank his milk, once again tasting the shaman's drugs. He squirmed, the constant pulling of the chains making it impossible for him to sit still.

Part 07

"China Doll will wake you in the morning and take you to be cleansed. Usually, you would have been cleansed again tonight, but the Master has deemed it unnecessary until you are further along in your training."

Bending, he picked up the empty tray, making sure to push his butt cheeks into Jim's face. Looking coyly over his shoulder he said, "Good night Panther, enjoy tonight." With that Ebony left the room.

Jim lay down and closed his eyes. Each movement had aroused him more and more. Relaxing and closing his eyes was a mistake. Jim started to zone on the sensations roaring through his body and couldn't pull back. As he sank into the oblivion of the zone, all Jim could think was that he wished he could experience these feelings forever.

The next morning when China Doll came to wake Jim, he found the Sentinel totally unresponsive and breathing shallowly. Alarmed, he ran to find his Master to inform him of Panther's condition.

The shaman decided to release Blair to help his new slave. He was coming to care deeply for the sentinel who presented such a stoic front to the world, but was in reality the most sensual creature he had ever met. Something would have to be done to stop the zoning. What fun would it be to have a slave who kept leaving his body just when things got interesting. Maybe if he eavesdropped on Panther and Blair, they would come up with a solution for him.

"Panther, Panther, you must wake up, you must come back to me. Follow my voice pet, follow it back to awareness."

Blair pleaded for over half an hour before he was able to pull Jim back from his zone.

"Master . . . Master is that you?" Jim said shakily

"What happened, pet? What caused you to zone?"

"It would the chains Master. Every time I moved they tugged on me. It felt so good, and I had nothing else to distract me, that I zoned, big time. Do you know what time it is Master."

"All I know pet, is that the shaman's slave, the Asian one, couldn't wake you this morning."

"God Chief, I've been zoned all night!"

"Jim, you've got to stop it. Next time you feel yourself zoning, switch to another sense. Dammit big guy, you know this."

"I was in total darkness and total silence Chief. The only smell in this room is my own and there is nothing around to taste. I couldn't switch to another sense."

Blair looked at Jim's body. "God Jim, he's giving you the same steroid potion he gave me. Look at your body."

Jim looked down at his larger and harder muscles. He was becoming more defined and he had to admit, it looked really good, especially with the chains and piercings.

Suddenly, Blair was gone and the shaman was back, and he was angry.

"On your knees slave. I told you that you were to answer only to the names I gave you, and you were only to call Blair 'Master'. Both of you have disobeyed me, and you both will be punished." the shaman shouted. "Remain here on your knees until I send someone for you. Think about your disobedience. I will make the arrangements for your punishment."

With that the shaman stormed out of the room muttering obscenities about slaves who can't do what they're told and force their loving Masters to punish them.

Jim knelt on the floor of his cell, terrified at the thought that Blair was going to be punished by the shaman. If only he had thought before he opened his mouth, calling his master 'Chief' and not correcting his master when he called Panther 'Jim' and 'Big Guy'. God, he was so stupid, and because of his stupidity, his beloved master was going to be hurt.

Ebony came into the cell, grabbed hold of Jim's collar and yanked him to his feet. "Damn you Panther, the Master is furious, and we'll all feel his anger. Why couldn't you just do what you were told?"

With that the large black slave dragged Jim out of the cell and over to the table that he zoned on yesterday. It was still in the middle of the room, and the same two men were standing beside it.

The shaman stalked over and looked at Jim. "Panther, you need to be taught once and for all, who owns you. Lie on the table face down and spread your arms and legs. Don't speak and don't struggle. You won't be given the numbing drug today. If you make a sound whilst the boys work on you, I'll lock Blair away for two months. I'll bring him out whilst raping young boys and girls. How do you think he'll like that? Now, get your arse on that table before I decide to do it anyway."

Jim hurried over and climbed onto the table. He laid down on his stomach and spread out his arms and legs. The next thing he felt was something being pushed into his arse. He felt someone fiddling with the device and it started to vibrate. Santana's 'Supernatural' album started to play. A towel covered in vanilla oil was positioned near his face.

"I don't want you zoning slave. Split your attention between smell, touch and hearing. If you zone, you'll be punished so badly that even dear Blair won't go near you. Whilst you are zoned, everyone in this room will have a go raping you, then I'll invite some dirty, diseased bikers up here and let them have a go at you." The shaman spat out his orders.

Cascala crossed to his chair and sat down. Ebony and China Doll immediately took up their usual positions, kneeling on either side of their Master, resting their heads against his thighs. The Master's hands dropped down and agitatedly started to pet the bald heads of his slaves.

Slave bands that matched Jim's collar were soldered onto his wrists and ankles, each set with sapphires and onyx in a symbol representing a shaman. The collar and bands were to tell everyone that Jim was owned by the shaman.

Next, the men tattooed Jim's upper arms. Where Blair had a blue eyed midnight black panther on his left and a blue eyed silver wolf on his right, Jim's were reversed. He noticed that the designs were identical to Blair's.

Sweat started to break out on Jim's forehead as he felt the needles plunge in and out over and over. Each man did one arm, so both arms started and finished at the same time. Jim decided to cheat - if he dialled touch down a little, he wouldn't be as bothered by the pain and therefore could will himself not to move. If he didn't move, Blair wouldn't be punished for Jim's disobedience. And Cascala would never know what Jim had done.

The wolf mounting the panther was tattooed onto his left shoulder blade, and the words 'Slave: Panther' were tattooed across his right arse cheek.

The whole time, the vibrator pulsed away inside Jim. Every now and then, one of the men would play with the device, stimulating Jim more and more. The drugs that the Master had been using on Jim started to make him associate pain with pleasure, so the longer the men worked on Jim, the harder he got.

But the shaman was not finished yet. From the brazier the men produced a white hot brand. The design that would be left read 'Property Of The Shaman Cascala' in an ancient language. Jim didn't know how he knew what the brand read, but he did know what it said.

The Master stood up and walked over to the table. He walked over to Jim and yanked the vibrator forcibly out of Jim. "Very good pet, not one flinch, not one sound. And you didn't zone. So, to keep you from zoning, we must supply you with things to switch your attention between. But now, I must make sure that you know whom you belong to. You may yell if you want, because this is going to hurt like hell."

With that the Master picked up the brand and forcibly smashed it down onto Jim's left arse cheek. Jim screamed as the scent of burning flesh filled his nostrals. Even with touch down slightly, the branding hurt like hell. Jim tried to turn touch off, but the agony radiating from his butt broke his concentration and instead he felt touch slip up to it's normal level

After about ten seconds the Master removed the branding iron and looked down at the bleeding, red brand on Jim's butt. It was raw and he had obviously held the iron on Jim too long.

"Don't worry pet, we'll give you some herbs soon that will take away the pain, and heal what has been done to you. Can't have you forgetting who owns you too soon. Now pet, watch while I punish dear Blair. You are not to talk to him. For every sound you make, another 10 minutes punishment will be added."

The Master walked over to a table that had been set up. Ebony and China Doll carefully undressed him. The Master bent over and placed his cock in a hole in the table so it hung down. Ebony secured his Master's legs to the legs of the table so Blair's butt was left sticking in the air. The table was so short that Blair's chest hung over the edge. China Doll tied Blair's hands to the front legs of the table, then fastened a chain to the back the Master's collar. This was pulled tight and secured to a ring at the back of the table. All this served to place Blair in a position where his arse and cock were exposed and his head was pulled back. There was no way Blair could drop his head down once everything started. Cascala turned the body back over to Blair. Blair's eyes locked with Jim's, begging for help, silently asking Jim to rescue him.

The blonde man walked over and secured a special type of gag to Blair's mouth. Essentially, it was a large ring that was inserted into the wearer's mouth making it impossible for the wearer to close their mouth, but still allowing things to be inserted.

The table Jim was on had been moved over so that he could see Blair's eyes, so he knew the minute the Master left and Blair was in control of his body. The raven haired man walked to the front of Blair and started speaking. "Master Cascala has decided that you and Panther must be punished for your continued disobedience. Little one, you must address Panther as such. The only other names you can call him are pet and slave. He must only address you as Master. You must correct him if he forgets. If you don't and you continue to disobey the Master's wishes, the Master will lock you away and only allow you out whilst he is raping, whipping or torturing people. It will be your body that performs these things. As you can see, Panther has already received some of his punishment. Doesn't his artwork look good? Doesn't the brand on his arse make you harden? Doesn't it thrill you to know that his collar and shackles can never be removed? Doesn't it little one? Oh that's right, you can't answer me right now. Don't worry, this won't take long. Just know, if Panther tries to help you, or makes a sound, your punishment will be extended. I've heard it said that people can die from punishments such as these, don't make us test that theory."

With that the man opened his pants, pulled out his erect cock and thrust it into Blair's mouth. The blonde man rammed himself into Blair's butt, with no concern whatsoever that he was hurting the younger man.

Ebony moved into place and started to suckle on Blair's penis, and China Doll started to play with Blair's nipple rings.

"How do you feel, Panther," called the blonde. "How do you feel watching us rape your friend, and knowing that it is all your fault for disobeying your Master?"

Jim lay on the table, silent, as tears streamed down his face. Weakened by the agony of the branding, he knew if he tried to help Blair, the shaman would just take over and increase the punishment. Jim tried to show Blair everything he was feeling with just his eyes.

The men continued to use Blair as a sex toy until they'd both cum, and Ebony and China Doll had caused Blair to cum.

Blair was horrified. //I must not give up. Jim and I will get out of here some day and will be able to put this all behind us.// Tears streamed down his face. //They are only using my body, they can't touch my soul. But how can I be responding to what they are doing? How can I be aroused by this at all?//

He looked over at Jim. Jim was silently crying as he watched his love be raped. If Jim made a sound, they both knew that the punishment would go on longer and become more severe.

//Look what those bastards have done to Jim. He's in so much pain. I have got to be strong. I can't let Jim see how this is affecting me or it will hurt him more.//

Once the men were finished with Blair they withdrew from his body and walked over to Jim. "Open up, pretty," said the blonde. "I need to you chew on these herbs so you don't get an infection. It will also allow the tattoos and branding to fully heal and set. Just like yesterday, chew until I tell you to swallow."

Jim started chewing, gradually feeling his mouth and body go numb.

"Okay, pretty, swallow." Jim swallowed and knew that he would not be moving anytime soon. He looked over to see how Blair was.

Ebony and China Doll had released Blair and the Master had taken over the guide's body once more. The slaves gently washed their Master to remove all evidence of the punishment that had been given to Blair. Reverently they redressed their Master and fetched him a cigar and a tray holding two herbal potions he had mixed earlier.

Ebony held one of the cups to Jim’s mouth pouring the potion in. Jim swallowed, not knowing what the Master would do if he refused.

China Doll held the other cup to the Master’s lips, gently tipping it so the shaman could sip it slowly.

Both potions were to heal the drinker – after all, why should the Master have to put up with Blair’s pain, and why shouldn’t Jim be healed as well?

After finishing the potion the Master sat back in his chair, looking at Jim and smoking his cigar. "I hope I don't have to repeat this punishment, slave. Ebony, China Doll, take Panther back to his room and put him to bed. He won't be able to move for a few hours. Pleasant dreams pet, your training starts properly tomorrow.

The two slaves carried Jim to his room and placed him on the cot. They then turned and left.

Jim lay there looking at his reflection in the mirrored ceiling, waiting for his strength to return. He thought about what had happened to Blair, swearing to himself that he would give the shaman no reason to punish Blair ever again. He would do what he was told, when he was told. In short, he would be the perfect slave to save his love. As the hours passed, Jim worried about what further punishments the shaman could inflict on Blair, and how he could stop them from happening. He thought about how he could act to please the shaman, and what things he might have to do. He knew he could show no repulsion or hesitation when obeying the shaman. To do so could see Blair punished again.

Jim noticed that the shaman’s potions tended to work faster on him than the Master thought. He had thought that he would be incapacitated for the rest of the night, but was quickly regaining his strength. When he could move, Jim got up to examine his body in the mirrors. He choked back a cry as he looked at himself. Gone was Jim Ellison, former Special Ops ranger and cop, all that remained was Panther, a boy toy love slave to the shaman.

As he stood there shaking and coming to terms with his new identity, the door opened and the Master walked in with Jim's dinner tray.

Part 08

Panther immediately dropped to his knees and placed his forehead on the ground at his Master's feet. The shaman looked down at the moving sentinel with surprise.

"Very good, pet, you may look up."

Panther kissed his Master's boot and leaned back to look up at the new centre of his world.

##############################

"It’s strange, but you shouldn’t be able to move just yet. Oh well, we’ll discuss this later. Eat all your dinner pet, then Ebony and China Doll will be sleeping here with you tonight. A water pipe has caused damage to their quarters, so until further notice, they will sleep with you. You are allowed to tell them where they will sleep, as long as it in on your cot with you. They have been told to obey your orders as if they were my own, with the exception of releasing you or penetrating you anally – that is a pleasure that I am reserving for myself."

The Master reached down, lifting Jim to his feet. He then gripped both sides of Jim's head and pulled him down for a long, open-mouthed kiss. Jim returned the kiss full-heartedly, wanting the Master to have no reason to be angry with him. The shaman pulled back.

"Goodnight pet. You're not ready for me to take you yet, but if you obey me and learn from your training, it won't be long until we are one, my dear one. Whilst Ebony and China Doll are cuddled up beside you tonight, dream of me. Don't forget, they are to obey your orders, you can have them make love to one another, or to you, or simply have them sleep. The choices are up to you pet, but I do hope you show some initiative."

With that the shaman left the room.

Jim thought over the shaman's words. //God, he wants me to act as head slave, second only to the Master. I am to use them for whatever sexual purpose I want. He'll probably be watching and if I'm not hard enough on them, or don't have them put on a show that will satisfy him, he'll punish Blair again.//

Jim looked around. The shaman's words indicated that he had some way of monitoring what went on in Jim's room. Did he use magic or science to spy on his pets?

His scan of the walls revealed nothing. The mirrors had no lights behind them, and Jim could detect no hidden rooms. His hearing was still partially blocked by the white noise generators that he suspected Cascala was using.

//How do I get through this? I've got to keep that bastard happy until I can free Blair, and we can escape. Think Ellison, think.//

Jim kept looking around, nervously anticipating the arrival of his bedmates for the night.

//God what do I do? I'm too tired to be playing games. He'll want a show and I have not idea what he wants to see.//

Jim started to pace in the confines of his cell. He could not help seeing himself, the way his hardening muscles rippled, drawing attention to the tattoos on his body.

His earrings gently swayed, chiming occasionally as they hit. The bell suspended between his legs also tinkled away. Jim stopped, staring at the image reflected, fascinated by the primitive aura he was exuding, horrified because he was liking it.

Jim reached up and tugged on his nipple chains. He was surprised by the sensation every time he performed this simple act. His nipples had become so much more sensitive, even with his senses turned down. He'd been so certain that he would become used to the feelings, and would no longer become aroused.

If anything, Jim found that the more he did it, the more aroused he became. How was he supposed to resist, to remain Jim Ellison, if he kept craving the sensations Cascala's changes were causing?

Every time Cascala stroked him, Jim found himself wanting to give in more and more, wanting the petting that Cascala bestowed on his slaves.

Even now, Jim noted that he was starting to want to be Panther rather than Jim. After all, Panther was the slave of Blair, Jim was only his roommate and partner. What avenues of pleasure could Cascala introduce him to?

Herein lay the danger. A sentinel could easily become the slave of his own senses, rather than the master of them. If Cascala was planning to enslave Jim using his senses, it was working.

Jim tried to become angry at this revelation, but found he couldn't. He LIKED being petted and pampered and best of all he was with his Blair.

//But Blair is a prisoner in his own body,// a little voice reminded him. //Are you in love with Blair, or only with his body?//

Jim's head snapped back. What had he been thinking? Of course he loved Blair, all of Blair. And he had to get his guide back.

//Okay Ellison, treat it like an undercover assignment. You have to keep the Master happy until you and Blair are free. So what are you going to do? He wants you to order the other two around.

//That's it, give orders. Okay Jimmy boy, its time to resurrect Captain Ellison, Army Ranger. The other two are just grunts, there to do what you tell them, whilst you do what the top brass wants. This may be a way to get through this. If those two think they're in for an easy time, just wait. They've never met anyone like the Iceman Ellison.//

Jim started thinking about putting the other two through a sexual boot camp, delving into his Vice days to come up with things to do to Ebony and China Doll.

He, personally, had never taken part in any undercover assignments involving male/male relationships, but Captain Alpert, head of Vice, had insisted that all officers be briefed on what went on, so they could recognise it if they saw it. Training films were regularly shown, and it was mandatory for undercover officers to share their experiences once their assignments were over.

That had always bothered Jim. The way the Captain would force the others to replay what had been done to them, all in the name of sharing information. Jim often wondered if Alpert got some sort of cheap thrill out of it.

At least those briefings could now serve a purpose, allowing Jim to come up with things to pleasure Cascala and therefore protect Blair.

##########

Jim had been correct about Cascala having a way to spy on his pet. The mirrors in the room were all two way mirrors. Cameras where concealed behind every surface. Because there were no lights behind the cameras, and the light was on in Jim's cell, Jim had no way of penetrating the glass to see the cameras.

In his control room, Cascala leaned back in his leather chair, watching Jim pace back and forth, occasionally playing with his body jewellery.

//Magnificent,// thought Cascala. //I will truly be envied when he is mine. The look on his face as he plays with himself is so beautiful.//

Kneeling between Cascala's knees was his special slave, the reason he would not be bothered by the Cascade PD. His pet was giving Cascala an enthusiastic blow job - sucking like there was no tomorrow.

Cascala had been very careful to enslave three members of Cascade's Major Crimes team before Blair was taken. They had kept the others from finding any trace of Blair, and helped cover Cascala's tracks when he took Jim.

Two of the slaves knew about one another, but Cascala was the only one who knew about the being servicing him at the moment.

"What do you think, pet? Should I take Naomi and Megan and add them to my harem? Man does not live by men alone."

The slave smiled around Cascala's erection. Reaching down, Cascala patted his slave's head, enjoying the feel of the slave's hair.

"How do you think they would do as breeders? If I breed this body, the odds are that any male children will be strong shamen. That will give me a ready made vessel to move to when this one is too old. I can completely control the look and attitude of my next self.

"I can also breed dear Panther. But do I transfer Panther to a new body when it comes time? Or do I just have him train his own child as his successor? What would a female child of his be like? What would a grandchild of both of our bodies be like - part shaman, part sentinel? How powerful would that child be? And what powers would I weld if I transferred my essence into him?"

Cascala spread his legs wider, to allow his slave more room to move. As he started to relax into his slave's ministrations, he turned his attention back to his video screens.

"Let's see just how inventive my pet can be, shall we? Entertain me pet. If you do well, dear Panther, I'll let you and Blair have some quality time together tomorrow - just the three of us all day. You'll relax more and then it will hurt you more when Blair is locked away. It will make you more eager to please me, just so you can spend more time with him."

##########

Just then, the two other slaves entered the room. Jim made up his mind, he would give the Master a show that would pleasure him, or die trying. He could do anything with these men, order them to debase themselves, have them bend over so he could fuck them, or have them suck him off and they would obey him. //For Blair's sake//, Jim thought, //I'll have to be inventive tonight//.

Ebony and China Doll were carrying a large, carved wooden chest. They placed the chest on the floor and stepped back so Jim could examine it.

The main section of the wood was dark and highly polished. Jim ran his hands over it, surprised at the smoothness.

Carved into the various surfaces of the chest were a multitude of panels. Each panel depicted slaves and masters in poses of sexual gratification.

The figures were made up of different shades of wood, fitted so tightly together than Jim couldn't feel where one inlaid piece ended and another began.

Each slave figure wore a gold enamelled collar, the attached leash being grasped tightly in his master's fist. All of the figures were naked and erect.

A large gold hasp was at the front of the chest. The bar used to secure the latch on the top of the chest to the main body, was in the form of a penis and testicles.

"What is this?" asked Jim.

"That's one of our toy chests," replied Ebony. "It also contains a cd player and incense. The Master wants us to set them up so you stay with us all night."

//Might as well get started// thought Jim.

"Sir!" barked Jim.

Ebony and China Doll looked at each other.

"What do you mean, Panther?" queried China Doll.

"What do you mean, SIR!" responded Jim. "It is my understanding that I am the head slave here. Is that correct?"

"Yes, Panther, that's what the Master said," stated Ebony.

"Well, from now on you will address me as 'Sir'. The Master may be forgiving, but I'm not. You two will do what you're told, when you're told."

Both Ebony and China Doll smiled. It looked like the new head slave was going to be a hard man, demanding total obedience and perfection. They looked forward to pleasing him.

Jim started to pace, hands clasped behind him, back straight. He walked around the two lesser slaves, looking them over, like a buyer at a cattle show.

"Straighten your backs, ladies, I allow no slackers in my command."

"But . . ." stammered Ebony.

"Silence, grunt. You will speak only when spoken to. Our Master wants me to take control of you two, and God help me, that's what I intend to do!"

Both slaves immediately stood to attention, backs straight, chests out. The position showed off both of their bodies very well.

Jim stopped pacing and moved to stand in front of the two stunned slaves.

"The Master may not have told you, but I used to be a captain in the Army Rangers. I was the bastard no one wanted to serve under because I demand perfection. If you ladies perform poorly, it reflects badly on me. And I will not stand for that, is that understood?"

"Yes, Panther," chimed Ebony and China Doll.

Jim pushed both of them to their knees.

"That's 'Sir', grunts. When you answer me, you say 'Sir, yes, Sir". Understand?"

"Sir, yes, Sir," barked the kneeling men.

"Better. I'm not a hard person to get along with. Just do what you're told and show the proper respect at all times and we'll have no problems."

Jim started to run his hands over the heads and shoulders of his subordinates. Inwardly he was cringing. He couldn't believe how easily he had slipped back into Captain Ellison, or what a rush he was feeling ordering these muscled men around.

So what if they didn't respond as quickly as he wanted, he'd soon fix that. And make the Master proud of him.

As he dug his fingers lightly into the men's upper arms, testing the hardness of their muscles, Jim pondered what he could do with them to please his Master. He couldn't see himself giving either man a blow job, nor did he want to have either man cum just yet - they hadn't earned the privilege with him.

He thought back to his days in Vice, and a particularly nasty undercover assignment involving a slave who killed her masters and mistresses. Jim had had to have a crash course in bondage from a respected local dominatrix and had then been sent to attract the murderer. The killer had specialised in approaching new players, doms with no experience, convincing them to take her on, and then killing them.

Part 09

One thing Jim remembered was that slaves had to earn the privilege to be pleasured.

Maybe there was something in the toy chest that might give him some ideas.

Jim looked over at the chest. Turning to the tall Asian he ordered, "open that. I want to see what you brought to entertain yourselves."

China Doll undid the latch on the chest and opened the lid. He held the gold penis out to Jim, gently rubbing his fingers over the crown, looking at Jim suggestively.

Jim took the item and threw it onto his sleeping platform.

After removing and setting up the cd player and lighting some of the incense, Ebony and China Doll then started lifting heavy wooden, velvet lined trays from the chest. Some trays were lined with black velvet, some with red.

On each tray was an assortment of plugs, dildos, whips and restraints, together with pots of sweet smelling cremes.

Jim reached down and picked up two Five Gates Of Hell cock restraints. These consisted of a leather strap with five metal rings attached in a line. The largest ring goes around behind the scrotal sacks, with the other four rings constricting the blood flow along the penis. Unlike a normal cock ring, which only squeezes in one place, this squeezes in multiple places. Turning to the others he said, "sixty nine one another. When you're both hard, put these on. Neither of you will be allowed to come tonight. This is your punishment for your slow responses and an exercise to teach you control and total obedience. I will be VERY upset if either of you come, or your allow yourselves to soften."

Both men looked up, shocked. They had thought they would be enjoying a night of pleasure with Panther. The Master had told them to indulge Panther's every whim, to pleasure him any way they could, but they both expected to be able to let their own satisfaction be given free range.

"As time goes by, you will learn that I mean what I say. Neither of you has earned the right to cum tonight. You will have to prove to me that I should allow it in the future. Of course, if you please me, I may ask the Master if you may be permitted your own pleasure, but for now, think of this as beginning your training all over again."

Handing the elaborate cock rings to the two men, Jim stepped back to see what they would do.

Ebony and China Doll accepted the devices, looked at each other, and then moved to lay on the bed.

"On the floor. You haven't earned the luxury of a bed yet."

To make his point, Jim crossed to the bed and laid down, facing the slaves. He gently started to play with his nipple chains.

"But the Master said we were to sleep in the bed with you," exclaimed Ebony.

"Sleep, yes, but we won't be going to sleep for quite a while. What are you two waiting for, get started," ordered the reclining Sentinel.

China Doll knelt on the hard floor and started running his hands over Ebony's legs.

"I thought I told you two to 69?" queried Jim. "If you can't obey a simple order like that, what good are you?"

"Forgive us, Sir." Ebony dropped to his knees, bowing his head to the head slave.

Carefully, the two lesser slaves moved onto the floor, angling so they presented a pleasing picture to Panther.

The two slaves mirrored each other's actions. As one, they each started to gently lick around the head of the other man's penis. Then they started to nibble down the underside, paying special attention to the prominent vein running from the base to the head.

Each man started to become erect, as the other started to suck more and more of the erect cock into their mouth. Soon both men were fully erect, and so lost in sensation that they had forgotten their orders.

"Stop!!" yelled Jim.

The two men jumped apart, suddenly remembering where they were.

"Put the cock rings on, then come and stand in front of the bed."

Each man carefully fastened the many straps and buckles of the Gates of Hell on the other slave's cock.

Once both men were so bound, they stood up and crossed to stand in front of Panther.

Jim sat up on the bed, hanging his legs over the side. He quickly reached forward and grabbed both men behind the necks, pulling their faces down to his.

China Doll found himself being savagely kissed by the head slave, Jim's tongue sweeping around the inside of his mouth, as if seeking to find a specific taste. Just as the Asian slave was starting to sink to his knees, he was released and it was Ebony's turn to be ravaged.

When Jim had finished with the Black slave, he sat back, licking his lips.

"I'm sore and tired after the Master's treatment today. Is there any massage oil or the like in your toy chest?"

"Yes, Sir," responded China Doll. "There is the lotion that the Master makes to keep our skin soft so it is pleasing to him."

Reaching down, China Doll picked up a small blue jar. He removed the lid to reveal the pale blue creme that smelled of sandalwood.

"Good, the two of you can give me a complete body massage. My muscles are starting to tighten up, and I won't be able to sleep tonight. Once you're finished, I want both of you to pleasure me with your mouths. The challenge will be to see who can make me cum the quickest and the most times. I may allow the winner to cum. Also, if you can prove to me that you can obey orders, quickly and efficiently, I may let you both cum."

Jim stretched, showing off his body, his tattoos and his jewellery. "I warn you both, I will be checking. You are both to stay rock hard all night. If I notice that either of you are becoming soft, I will punish you. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir," chorused the slaves.

"Let's begin then," said Panther, as he turned over onto his stomach to allow Ebony and China Doll to start on his shoulders and back.

Ebony and China Doll paused a moment to study the mountains and valleys of the muscles of Jim's back.

China Doll picked up the scented creme, scooped some out and proceeded to spread it thinly over Jim's back, making sure that all of the exposed skin was covered.

As the Asian slave moved down Jim's body, the Black slave scooped up a small portion and started to rub it between his hands. Ebony then started to massage the creme into Jim's shoulders.

Once China Doll had finished covering Jim's skin, he moved down to the head slave's feet and gently started to massage the creme into Jim's soles.

Jim jumped slightly as China Doll's fingers tickled his feet.

"Harder, China Doll, I can take it. Make sure that you really dig in."

As China Doll started to firmly rub Jim's feet, Jim felt himself start to relax. The feeling of the two men massaging his tired body was making him feel so good, and very aroused. He found himself moving slightly, directing the men's hands with his movements.

Jim felt a set of lips on his shoulder. He turned his head to find Ebony nibbling his back.

"Stop that," ordered Jim. "You don't do anything I don't tell you to. You were only told to massage me, not nibble me. Since you can't be trusted to obey orders, I want you to go and sit in the corner and just watch for the rest of the night. You do, however, have permission to become soft, but you may not cum."

"But, but," objected Ebony. "I thought you would like that."

"It doesn't matter if I like it or not. Tonight is about the two of you obeying orders. Obviously, China Doll can obey orders and you can't. You are also arguing with me. You don't have that right. The only rights or ideas you should have tonight are those I give you. Because he can obey orders, and you can’t, China Doll will be allowed to cum tonight."

Ebony's shoulders slumped and he reluctantly crept to the corner opposite Jim's head. This allowed him to watch everything that was happening. He looked longingly at the two other men, envying China Doll being able to touch the head slave's magnificent body. Panther had had a wonderful body before the Master acquired him, but now, after the Master's treatments, it was perfection itself.

Gently wiping the drool from his mouth, the disgraced slave thought about what was happening. // I was only trying to make him feel good. Look at China Doll, he's getting to have all the fun. I'm sure that the Master didn't intend for Panther to treat us this way. Wait until I speak to the Master tomorrow. Then we'll see who get's punished. I may even be made Head Slave, after all, I’ve been with the Master the longest. Why did he bring Panther in and place him over China Doll and me?//

China Doll continued to work on Jim until all the creme had disappeared, absorbed into Jim's skin.

The slave moved to stand in front of Jim and knelt, head down.

"I've finished your back, Sir,' whispered the Asian slave.

Jim turned over and gestured for China Doll to come closer.

He sat up and gripped the sides of the slave's face, pulling him down into a passionate kiss, diving down with his tongue, searching for China Doll's tonsils.

The slave gave as good as he got, thoroughly enjoying himself. Panther was the best kisser he had ever encountered - not counting the Master, of course - and China Doll looked forward to learning from the Head Slave.

Jim broke off the kiss and leaned back, to see what effect his actions had had on China Doll.

The Asian swayed slightly, still lost in the passion of Jim's kiss.

Jim smiled. //You still got it, Ellison// he thought.

"Look at me, slave," snapped Jim.

China Doll jerked back to awareness and looked down at the reclining man.

"You've done such a good job, you may now pleasure me any way you see fit."

China Doll smiled. "Any way, Sir?"

"With the exception of our Master's restriction, yes. I want to see what sort of imagination you've got. Are that any areas that you excel at? Are there any areas we need to work on?"

Jim looked over at Ebony sulking in the corner.

"See, if you had only been patient and done what you were told, you could have been taking part. I hope you're learning something. Do as you're told and you get rewarded. Disobey, and you get punished. As a slave, your duty is to obey your Master. If he tells you that he wants you to use your imagination, then you do. Other than that, just do as you're told."

Jim watched as Ebony's eyes filled with anger.

"I won't have you disgracing me or our Master. Is that understood, Ebony?"

"Yes Sir," mumbled Ebony, humiliated by the treatment he was receiving. He had been the Master's first slave and the Master's favourite for a long time. Why did the Master even need a new head slave?

Jim glanced down at Ebony's cock. It was still hard, encased as it was in the Gates of Hell.

Satisfied that the disobedient slave was actually obeying his original orders, Jim turned his attention back to China Doll.

China Doll smiled and gently ran his fingers over Jim's nipple piercings, pulling slightly on the rings.

"Such a large playground, and it's all for me," purred China Doll. "I'm going to have so much fun and make you feel so good."

China Doll trailed his fingers down Jim's stomach, stopping to teasingly tug on Jim's navel piercing.

"Don't worry about the Master's restriction, Sir, I much prefer to bottom."

By now China Doll's fingers had reached Jim's cock and were playing with the small bits of metal that showcased it.

"How about I ride you Sir? You can just lay there and I'll do all the work."

China Doll continued to stroke Jim, watching as Jim's erection expanded to reach new heights.

Leaning down to kiss the head slave, China Doll was surprised when Jim once again took control of the kiss, turning a gently teasing into a heavy, needy, passion.

"Go for it, little boy. Let's see what you can do. And, you have my permission to cum."

##########

In his control the room, Cascala leaned forward in his chair, to get a better view of the monitors. Panther had exceeded all of his expectations. Who knew the man could be so inventive? He would never of thought that his pet could so brutally and efficiently take control of his established slaves. He was a little hesitant, and with experience would give a better show, but it was a good start.

//Yes,// thought Cascala, //I've definitely made the right decision in my choice of head slave.//

Part 10

Cascala glanced over at the sulking Ebony. //Oh dear. What am I going to do with you Ebony. What is it about Panther that rubs you the wrong way? You knew that I wanted him for my head slave and that he would have control over you. You've never indicated to me that you had a problem with that. I've told you that Panther was now my favourite, and would be forever more.//

//I thought I had trained you so much better. Why are you rebelling? If you make trouble, dear boy, you'll regret it - and I may put Panther in charge of your punishment.//

Cascala turned his attention back to the screen, just in time to see China Doll lower himself onto the reclining Panther's erection, carefully positioning the ring in Panther’s penis for a smooth entry.

As the Asian pleasured himself on Panther's shaft, Cascala watch his head slave's face, noticing the aura of pleasure and satisfaction radiating from Panther.

After everything that Panther had gone through that day, the tattooing, the assault on Blair and the branding, he still had enough strength to take control of the other slaves, and to pleasure China Doll. True, Panther was just laying there, letting China Doll do all the work, but he had still managed to obtain an erection, and Cascala had no doubts that, if necessary, Panther would have enough in reserve to defend himself if something happened.

Cascala watched as Panther came, shooting deeply into China Doll's body. The head slave then reached up and removed the Gates of Hell from the Asian, allowing him to come to completion.

When Panther had softened enough, China Doll moved off Panther and then began to give the head slave a tongue bath, removing all of China Doll's cum.

A small sigh drew Cascala's attention from the screen back to the kneeling slave.

"Don't worry, pet, one day that will be you servicing Panther."

Cascala started rubbing his hand over his slave's head. Thinking about what would happen on that day, the day Panther met Cascala’s ace-in-the-hole.

##########

As China Doll cleaned him, Jim looked over at the sulking Ebony.

"Get off your butt and get on the bed. You'll sleep at the end of the bed. China Doll, you'll cuddle up with me."

Jim looked over at the black slave as he slowly got up. "At least you've managed to do one thing right," sneered Jim. "Remove the cock ring. You can go soft now. Don't play with yourself and don't even think about cuming. You haven't earned the right, like China Doll did."

Ebony stomped over to the bed, furious over his treatment. However the slave was smart enough to keep his mouth shut. There was no knowing what would be done to him if he mouthed off. //Just wait until I tell the Master what happened.//

Jim glared at Ebony, dislike of the slave's attitude radiating from him. //I'm going to have to teach this moron who the boss is. I wonder if Ebony is a test from the Master - a test of my abilities. Oh well, I'll deal with it tomorrow, I'm to tired to deal with it properly tonight.//

Ebony undid the straps entrapping his cock, and tossed the device in the direction of the toy box. If it went in, it went in. If it didn't, he'd pick it up in the morning.

Jim frowned at the uncaring act. //Looks like I'm going to have to teach this idiot how to take care of his equipment. No one likes a slob.//

"Pick that up, grunt. No one likes a slob, and you should never insult the Master by leaving a mess."

Ebony glanced over at the Gates of Hell, it was on the floor in front of the toy box. He picked it up and put it into the box.

Resolving to take Ebony to task the next morning, Jim turned to China Doll and said "okay little girl, cuddle up tight. I want to go to sleep with you sucking on my nipples and I want to wake up to the same sensation. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir," answered China Doll, smiling broadly. "Just rest Sir, I'll look out for you all night."

The slave moved so he was cuddled up to Jim's side and started to gently suck on Jim's nipple.

Ebony climbed up onto the bed and lay down along the end of it. He looked at Jim and China Doll's feet and briefly thought about sucking on their toes, then decided not to, unsure of how the head slave would react.

It didn't take long for the three men to fall asleep.

##########

Panther drifted in the wonderful period between deep sleep and full waking.

Not really wanting to wake up, he extended his senses to check on his bed mates.

Ebony's heart and breathing were speeding up, indications that Panther's problem child was waking up.

China Doll on the other hand was still dead to the world. Even asleep, the Asian was still obeying Panther's last order, softly sucking on Panther's nipple, like a baby seeking nourishment from his mother. Whilst Panther watched, China Doll rolled further onto Panther’s chest, seeking the other nipple. It was obvious that China Doll had been switching nipples all night.

Panther's nipples were tender from China Doll's ministrations, proof that he had carried out his orders to the letter.

Panther smiled, enjoying the sensation, torn between waking up fully and indulging in it fully, or remaining in the floating state between dreams and reality.

Panther found that the soft stimulation provided was getting him slightly uncomfortable. His nipples were reddened, what with having been stimulated all night, and the sucking had left them very tender. Opening one eye, he gazed down his body to where the uncontrollable part of his body was popping up to take a look around, the lights of the room glinting off the ring in the head of his cock.

Panther opened his other eye and looked at the stirring Ebony. When brown eyes met wicked blue, Panther smiled and, nodding at his erection, ordered "take care of that grunt."

Ebony shot a look of hatred at Panther. He looked at the head slave's erection and contemplated ignoring the order. Then he remembered the Master's instructions and moved to suck lazily on Panther's cock.

Panther felt China Doll start to wake up and turned his attention to the obedient slave.

China Doll stopped sucking on Panther's nipple and looked up at the head slave expectantly. At the look, Panther reached over and drew China Doll into a tender good morning kiss.

When they broke apart, Panther guided China Doll's mouth back to his nipple. "Who said you could stop?" teased Panther.

China Doll started to nibble on Panther's nipple. Reaching out, China Doll ran his hand over Ebony's shoulder, to say good morning. Ebony stretched his hand out and began to play with China Doll's thigh, creeping ever closer to China Doll's butt.

Panther closed his eyes, content to let his mind travel where it would, whilst his body drifted on a cloud of stimulation being provided by the two slaves.

As he drifted, Panther started to wonder about what was happening to him. Master Blair was the only man he'd ever loved or wanted to be with, yet here he was ordering these two slaves to pleasure him, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

No man had ever touched Jim before, yet here he was craving the touch of the slaves, and most especially that of his Master. He'd never wanted a man, except his beloved Master, to touch him, yet he was ordering the slaves to do so, and loving it.

China Doll was the first man to ride Panther's cock, and Panther had enjoyed it so much that he wondered how long it would be until he took one of the slaves again, and how it would feel to ride his Master's cock.

Panther took stock of his situation. The mirrors of his cell had shown how defined his body was getting. From a visual standpoint, he was in better condition than he had ever been before in his life.

Health wise, Panther felt that it was the same story. The mental and physical exhaustion he had endured not being able to find his Master, the weeks without his Guide's presence, had totally disappeared. He felt stronger, more alert, much more in tune with his sentinel abilities. He knew that his stamina had increased.

How long had the Master held him here? With no clocks or changes in light it was difficult to tell. Panther thought it had been about three days, but he wasn't sure. What had been in the herbs and drugs given to him in his food and drink, that it had produced such a difference in his body in just three days?

Instinctively, Panther knew he was stronger than Ebony and China Doll. When he compared their bodies to his new one, he realised that his muscles were more defined than theirs.

If he was being given the same herbs they were, was it his sentinel abilities that made them work faster and better? Or was he being a different set of herbs.

God, his Master would know, but he wasn't there. The Master had been with him a long time and would have the answers.

Unbeknownst to Panther, his mind was starting to confuse Blair and Cascala. Eventually the drugs would have him merge them into one person.

Ebony noticed Panther's drifting and nipped at the crown of Panther's penis, pulling on the ring and other piercings, jolting Panther back from his thoughts.

"Careful Ebony, I think the Master would be very upset if you damaged anything down there."

Panther tuned back into his body, noticing that China Doll had released Ebony, and whilst nibbling on Panther’s right nipple, was pulling and pushing the rings in the other tit.

As he concentrated on the sensations, Panther felt himself ready to burst.

//Hope Ebony knows how to swallow//, he thought.

Soft, full lips sweetly kissed Panther, surprising the head slave. They didn't belong to China Doll - he was still working on Panther's chest, and Ebony's lips were still wrapped around Panther's cock.

Panther opened his eyes and looked into the loving gaze of his Master.

With a yell he forcefully came in Ebony's mouth, his orgasm seeming to go on forever. All the time, Cascala kept kissing his favourite pet.

Once Panther had returned to reality, Cascala stepped back and looked at his slaves. The three men moved off the bed to kneel before their Master, Panther directly in front of Cascala, with Ebony and China Doll flanking him.

The Master Shaman reached down and cupped Panther's cheek. Panther started rubbing his face into the warm hand, making a soft purring sound.

Smiling, Cascala said, "Good morning, pets. I see you all managed to get along last night and not kill one another."

Cascala looked at China Doll. "China Doll, you will take Panther for his morning cleansing. Ebony, you will attend to me."

Panther and China Doll bowed to Cascala and rose to leave. As they moved around their Master, Cascala grabbed them, kissing them, then whispering good morning.

After the two men had left the room, Cascala turned to the kneeling Ebony. "I'm very disappointed in you, Ebony. I told you to obey Panther, but you didn't. Your little display of displeasure and your sloppiness with your equipment didn't impress me either. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Master, I was just trying to pleasure Panther as you had instructed. What did I do that was so wrong?"

"You didn't obey his orders, Ebony. I thought I trained you better than that. I know I told you from the start that I planned to take Panther and make him my head slave."

"But Master," pleaded Ebony, "he's not trained. How can you put him above China Doll and me? You've trained us to pleasure you, Master, and we've been with you longer than he has." Cascala frowned at the whine in Ebony's voice.

Reaching down, Cascala backhanded Ebony across the face, knocking the black slave to the floor.

"How dare you question my decisions! I've half a mind to sell you to one of the other Masters, but they'd feel I'd cheated them for selling them inferior goods. Panther is a very special slave, and will be with me forever."

Ebony stayed on the floor, knowing that if he got up, it would anger his Master more.

"China Doll is being given the freedom of the house for today. You won't. You are going to be in the chair."

Ebony reeled back in horror. Of all the Master's punishments, the chair was the worst.

"No, Master, not the chair, please," pleaded the black slave.

"Shut up," snapped Cascala. "Next time I'll put Panther in charge of your punishment. China Doll will be given orders to check on you during the day."

"Where will you be Master?"

"I'm going to give Panther a day with his Blair."

"Is that wise, Master?"

"Ebony, I thought you would have realised by now that your constant questioning of my decisions is only going to increase your punishment. China Doll will administer a whipping before you are subjected to the chair. Any other doubts about my decisions?"

"No, Master," whispered the slave.

Part 11

"Go to your room and prepare the chair. Also prepare the cat. I'll send China Doll up to take care of you later. I want you to think about how you have angered me today whilst you are being punished. Now, get out of my sight."

Ebony slowly raised himself from the floor. Eyes lowered, shoulders slumped, the disgraced slave bowed to his Master, his thoughts centred on his day of punishment.

Just the thought of the chair was enough to terrify Ebony.

The chair was one of the Master’s more vicious punishments.

First, the person being punished drank one of the Master's potions. It was a potent aphrodisiac, guaranteed to keep the drinker aroused and hard for over twelve hours. It also sensitised the person to the point where the slightest breeze brushing over their skin would cause the victim to orgasm.

After consuming the potion, the person was led to the chair itself.

The chair was high backed, carved of mahogany. The back was at an angle, so the person sitting in it had to recline a bit.

A hole was cut into the seat of the chair, to allow the slave's genitals to hang down.

Once seated in the chair, metallic straps held the victim there. Some fastened around the chest, with special attachments for the slave's nipple rings. Others held the slave's arms back, pulled behind them. Yet more held the slave's legs tightly to the legs of the chair. Another strap fastened around the victim's waist, holding him against the back. All in all, a very uncomfortable position.

Heavy weights were then attached to the sitter's testicles, keeping them extended towards the floor.

A long, thick metal dildo, covered in tiny metal beads is inserted into the person's anal passage. The device vibrates constantly, sometimes strongly, sometimes weakly, but completely randomly. It is so large, that the person is fully filled and there is no way that the wearer's prostate is not stimulated. It is held in place by a chain metal harness.

Lastly a series of flexible metal strips are fastened around the victim's cock as a tight cockring.

The reason for all the metal was simple, the entire system of metallic straps and rings was attached to an electrical generator.

A low level electrical current pulses through the bands, providing muscle stimulation to the parts of the body to which they are attached.

The torture of the chair is this, the victim is kept in a constant state of arousal, with their orgasm building and building - but never able to come, never able to go the final step. As they start to leak pre-cum, the metal surrounding the victim’s cock gets wet and sends an electric shock through the victim’s system.

Pleasure becomes pain, and pain forcibly becomes pleasure again. For days after the torture, the victim is in agony, all parts of their body sensitive to the slightest touch. Even the breath of someone talking to them causes them to ache.

Ebony knew that his Master wanted him to never forget that he was to obey Panther, and to never question his Master's decisions, and Ebony never would.

##########

Panther and China Doll came back to the cell, Panther's body tingling after his enema and rub down, not to mention China Doll's oral attentions in the shower.

Cascala was reclining on Panther's bed, eagerly watching the open door for the return of the two slaves.

As they entered the room, Panther and China Doll crossed to kneel in front of their Master.

Cascala sat up and swung his legs over the side of the cot, spreading his legs to allow the leather of his pants to pull tight, clearly showing his cock.

Turning to China Doll, he said "you have the day to yourself, pet. Relax, enjoy yourself. You have the run of the house, with the exception of this level."

"But . . ." stammered China Doll.

"Don't worry, pet. You're not being punished. I'm just going to spend the day with Panther, getting to know him better."

China Doll calmed down, safe in the knowledge that he had not displeased his Master.

"Ebony, on the other hand, is being punished. You will deliver fifty lashes with the cat - China Doll, I want his back to bleed - and then he will spend the day in the chair. Make sure he's strapped in, and check on his condition during the day. I don't want him insane or dead. You know what to watch for."

Cascala leaned down and started petting the Asian's bald skull.

"Lock the door to this level, pet. I want you to unlock it in twelve hours. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. Enjoy your day."

With that, China Doll rose, leaned forward to share a kiss with his Master, bowed, and left the room.

##########

The Master Shaman turned his attention to the remaining slave. He reached forward and cupped Panther's jaw, smiling when Panther started rubbing his cheek over his Master's palm.

"You pleased me very much, pet, with your performance last night. I must apologise for Ebony. He's usually very well behaved."

The Master Shaman rose from the bed to stand over his kneeling slave.

"You shouldn't have anymore problems with him, though, love. He's being punished all day. Usually I would leave it up to you to punish him, but he's resisting your position, and therefore disobeying my orders."

Reaching down, the Master Shaman picked up a gold leash that he had brought in with him, and clipped it to Panther's collar.

"Panther, you and I are going to spend today together, getting to know one another better. In fact, I'm so pleased by your performance last night, that I'm going to mesh with Blair for today."

Panther looked up at his Master, confused.

"What do you mean 'mesh', Master?"

"I mean that Blair and I will both be aware today. The two of us will be able to control my body and speak with you. We will both feel what you do with my body. And, for today, the rules about names are suspended. If you slip up and call him 'Blair' or 'Chief' or any of your other nicknames for him, and if he slips up and calls you 'Jim' or 'Big Guy', etc, neither of you will be punished."

What the Master Shaman didn't tell Panther was that this was a test. He wanted to see how entrenched his training was in Panther, how much further he would have to go in obtaining Panther's unthinking obedience.

//What's he up to?// wondered Panther.

"Master, why is that rule being suspended?"

"Because, pet, I want today to be an easy one. I want the three of us to relax. Last night, I allowed Blair to mesh slightly with me. He could watch what you were doing, and could feel what was being done to me by one of my other slaves."

"Other slaves, Master?" queried the kneeling servant.

"I have many slaves, pet, Ebony and China Doll are my favourite body slaves. You'll meet the others later Panther, when your training is further along, after all, you will be in charge of them all. But don't worry about that now, today is about you, and me and Blair."

//Why's he being so nice? He's been trying to break me for the past few days. To him, I'm a piece of property, a slave. He's talking like we're going out on a date.//

Giving a small tug of the lead, the Master Shaman signalled Panther to rise. He led his slave out of the cell into the main room. They crossed to a door on the wall opposite Panther's cell. The Master Shaman paused, and Panther immediately sank to his knees.

Smiling, the Master Shaman said "Do you know that you are the only one of my slaves to be tattooed? This is because you are so special to me. I think I'll let you wear clothing today, pet. As beautiful as you are and because of your position, I'm thinking about letting you wear some sort of clothing all the time, not just at my whim - to show your position above the other slaves of course."

Panther drew back, visions of the latex penis pants he had first seen Ebony and China Doll in frightening him. No matter how far the Master Shaman's potions had brought him in accepting the slavery and destroying his inhibitions, he wasn't ready to have a latex covered cock proceeding him wherever he went.

Noticing Panther's agitation, the Master Shaman dropped his hand to Panther's head, stroking softly to calm the upset sentinel. Quietly he murmured, "don't worry pet, I'd never dress you like that."

At Panther's shocked look, the Master Shaman smiled and said, "I've noticed over the past few days that I have been able to pick up some of what you're thinking and feeling, love, especially when I'm this close to you. I hope, one day, that you would willingly wear something that blatantly sexual, but I would never force it. You've become very comfortable being naked, probably a throwback to your army days, but sexually explicit clothing is another matter.

Leaning down, the Master Shaman placed a gentle, chaste kiss on the head slave's lips.

"I want to own you, not break you," he whispered.

Pulling back, the Master Shaman tugged on the leash, indicating that he wanted Panther to stand up. Once Panther was upright, the Master Shaman started looking up and down Panther's body, trying to picture what Panther would look like in the various outfits available to dress him in.

"I think I'll let Blair help me decide how to dress you, pet. As my head slave your clothing will be a symbol of your position.

The Master Shaman bowed his head and a shiver ran through his body. When he looked up, the gaze that met Panther's wasn't the hard, cynical look of the Master Shaman, nor was it the soft, gentle gaze of his guide. Instead it was a mixture of the two - sexual appetite combined with tender innocence.

"What's happening? Why do I feel so strange" Blair looked around confused.

"Good morning, Blair. The reason you feel strange is because I am allowing you to share my body for today. The three of us are going to spend the day together, getting to know one another." The voice was slightly different, the inflections sounding vaguely off when compared to Blair's relaxed speech.

"What do you mean share?"

"I mean you and I are both aware today. We will both be able to control my body and feel what is done to me. Of course, I will have final control. If I don’t like something you are doing, I’ll be able to stop you. You might as well just go with the flow. Provided you and Panther behave yourselves, the three of us are going to be together for a long time."

"And if we don't 'behave' ourselves?" questioned the young guide.

"Then I'll destroy you, boy and keep Panther for myself."

The harshness of the Master Shaman's last statement sent a shiver down Panther's back. He just stared, fascinated by the appearance of Blair arguing with himself.

"Why keep me around at all?"

"You make a good bargaining chip to use against my Panther. Do you know, boy, that I would have taken you as a slave if I hadn't needed your body?"

"I thought I was 'too soft' for your tastes," Blair commented sarcastically.

"As a body for me, yes. I need to command fear and respect from the moment I walk into a room - you didn't. But as a pleasure slave, ahh, that's another thing altogether. You were a very beautiful boy, Blair, soft and very sweet. You made people think of sinking into your eyes and allowing you to wash all their cares away. "

The Master Shaman looked down at his chest. He reached up and started to run his fingers through the fur that decorated his chest.

"I would have removed all your body hair of course, as I did with Panther, but I would have left that mane of your's alone. In fact, I would have made you grow it long enough for you to sit on it. I then would have had it dyed pure black. Your body would have been softened even more than it had been, and you would have become a lot more slender. Lastly, I would have made you a lot more feminine. You would have become a creature of pleasure, desiring me and desiring to be a pampered pet."

Looking over at Panther the Master Shaman continued. "Of course, I still would have taken Panther. The two of you together would have been a gorgeous sight, him so tall and hard muscled, and of course, extremely butch, and you so small and soft and feminine."

"I would never have become like that," snarled Blair.

"You would have had no choice, boy. But enough of what could have been, we're going to dress Panther for today. In this room are several outfits, you and I are going to pick one for Panther to wear. If what I have planned for today works out, you can also help me pick out Panther's head slave wardrobe."

Blair took a deep breath to calm himself down. If he continued to argue with Cascala, Jim would most likely be punished - and he wouldn't allow that.

The young shaman would really be upset if he knew of the images running through Panther's mind -images of the sweet guide with his curls cascading down to his knees, there to be dominated and cherished by his masterful sentinel.

Visions of a coiffed, collared and perfumed Blair, kneeling at Panther's feet, existing only to pleasure Panther warred with scenes of Panther kneeling before the long haired beauty, living only to obey his wise guide, being gently reprimanded for mistakes, suckling on Blair's cock to receive the essence of life.

Part 12

Cascala smiled, Panther's daydreams pleasing him very much.

//Oh yes//, thought Cascala, //you're going to be my favourite slut for the rest of your life, pet and I’ll take you with me when I change bodies. You can help me pick out your new vessel and ready it for your occupation.//

Cascala reached out and started to stroke Panther's bowed head. He could feel the pleasure this simple act gave his slave. Looking down, Cascala was happy to see Panther's cock fully engorged, bobbing gently as Panther leaned into his Master's caress.

Blair shivered, loving the tingle he was getting from the movement of his hand over the skin of his sentinel's skull. He licked his lips, wanting desperately to taste the precum that was starting to gather on the head of Jim's cock.

Panther started purring, wanting more of the touches his Masters were providing. The small sound sent a bolt of pure lust surging straight to the shaman's cock.

Shifting slightly to settle himself more comfortably in his leather pants, Cascala moved away from his pet.

"Okay, Blair, let's pick out something for Panther to wear."

With that, Cascala gave a tug on Panther's lead and opened the door in front of him.

The room was filled with mannequins in various outfits and stages of undress. Some were dressed in leather, others in latex. One of the mannequins wore a pair of abbreviated denim shorts. The rear of the shorts was made entirely of a clear plastic, allowing the wearer's butt cheeks to be plainly seen.

Another of the mannequins wore a chain mail g string. It's head was covered by a chain mail hood and chain mail chaps were wrapped around the legs.

Next in line was a mannequin dressed as an Arabian harem slave. Blair noticed that the mannequin was anatomically correct, and the outfit hid nothing. The transparent material did nothing to conceal the body it covered, instead it seemed to showcase the groin and nipple areas.

One of the mannequins was even dressed in a fluffy pink tutu, the flounce at the front sitting neatly on top of the figure's erect and extended penis, showcasing the organ.

Blair looked around, imaging Jim in some of the outfits - Jim, dressed in skin tight black leather pants and motorcycle boots, opened fingered gloves adorning his hands, with the outfit being topped off by a buttonless, sleeveless leather vest; or maybe the sprinter's spandex outfit would look better. Blair could see the material stretched tightly over Jim, showing the perfection of his love's body.

Teasingly, Blair walked over to an outfit made entirely of chicken feathers. He stroked the shorts, glancing at Jim, the back at the dummy. "Well, you've always been a mother hen, love," he joked.

Cascala chuckled. "I don't think Panther's ready for something like that yet."

Blair made a big show of looking disappointed, sneaking quick glances at the shocked look on his Jim's face.

Cascala walked over to a shelf and picked up a simple pair of leather shorts, with metal studded leather braces.

"Well, Blair, what do you think?"

Turning the clothing back and forth, mentally seeing it on Jim, Blair said, "it's rather plain, don't you think?"

Everything that Blair had seen of Cascala leaned more towards elaborate, sexual outfits, rather than shorts and braces.

Holding the outfit out to Panther, Cascala ordered "put this on, Panther."

Panther bowed to his Masters, then struggled to pull the tight shorts up his legs.

Blair, seeing a problem coming, said "he's never going to get them on unless some lubrication is provided. They’re much too tight and he’s way too erect."

"You're right, little one. We'll have to do something about that."

Reaching down, Cascala stopped Panther's movements with his hand. He lifted Panther's right hand from the clothing and brought it up to the problem.

"That, pet, is not going to fit. Bring the clothing with you and we'll move to another room to take care of you."

Panther wriggled to get the shorts down his legs, oblivious to the show he was putting on for his Masters. Once the shorts were off, he looked up to see his Masters smiling serenely, lost in their daydreams.

Realising that Panther had finished, Cascala tugged the lead and said "following me." With that the men left the room of clothing behind.

They moved to the bathroom where Cascala slicked Panther's body down with an aromatic oil. Panther came suddenly and explosively, barely missing splashing his Master with his come. Cascala cleaned Panther’s body and resumed rubbing the oils into Panther’s legs and groin areas. Once Panther's body was slippery enough, Cascala indicated that he should try to pull the shorts on again.

Jim found it a lot easier to get the shorts on. After he had tugged them into place, he tried bending, to see how restricted his movements were.

He was amazed to find that his movements were not restricted in the least - in fact, they were the most comfortable shorts Panther had ever worn.

Reaching over, Cascala began to kiss Panther, and pull on his nipple chains, causing Panther to become erect again.

Glancing up, Panther spied himself in the mirrors of the bathroom. The shorts hugged the cheeks of his arse, showing off the two separate globes. A seam ran down the back, right along his crack.

Panther blushed when he saw the front. His cock was clearly outlined by the leather, and looked huge. Because of the way the shorts were made, Panther had had to pull his cock up towards the top of the shorts as there was no room in the lower half of the clothing. With his growing arousal, it seemed that his cock was stretching up trying to see over the top of the shorts.

Blair and Cascala smiled, both thinking that Panther was one of the sexiest things either had seen.

"Come here, pet," requested Cascala, "you need to put the rest of your outfit on."

Panther walked over and knelt in front of his guide's body, waiting patiently whilst Cascala attached the studded leather braces.

The braces attached to the front of the shorts, trailing up over Panther’s shoulders, crossing over behind his back and attaching to the back of the shorts.

When Panther looked in the mirror, he saw the effect that his Master was achieving, a leather covered little boy in his shorts and braces, his large navel sapphire glistening above the waistband of the shorts.

"Come, pet. Let’s go into the other room."

With a gentle smile, Cascala led his Panther back into the main area. Sitting in his high backed chair, the shaman indicated that Panther was to kneel at his feet.

Panther did as instructed and looked up into his Master’s face.

"You have questions for me, pet?" asked the shaman.

"I have many, Master. Have you ever been to the La Montoya area of Peru?"

"Yes, pet, that is where I am originally from. I was a shaman to a tribe called the Chopec. It was whilst I was studying with the head shaman Enkana, that I learnt the true extent of my power."

The shaman reached out and started to stroke his slave’s head, as he became lost in thought.

"Enkana thought that what I was doing was wrong, that I was not worthy to be the next shaman of the Chopec. He tried to poison me, but I had already learned the Ritual of Perpetual Life. I took over the body of one of the younger shaman trainees who had been sent to learn from Enkana, and then fled.

"I built up my power and my wealth over the last six hundred years, moving from body to body, as was necessary. I didn’t always take over shamen. Some times I took over rich, powerful men, simply to increase my power and influence.

"I was always careful to make a will leaving my wealth to my new body, so I never lost anything. In all truth, I am probably one of the richest men in the world.

"But one thing remained constant – I always retained my shaman abilities, and as I took over other shamen, their abilities and powers were added to my own."

The seated Master looked down at his purring slave, smiling at the joy Panther was taking in the simple act of having his head stroked.

"Do you know, Pet, I have never, ever, met a shaman with your Blair’s level of power. If he had been trained, he was have easily defeated me. It is unheard of for a white man to have such a huge amount of shamanic power."

"Could it have anything to do with how he became a shaman, Master? Or something to do with him being a shaman-guide?"

"Hey, do I get to get a word in here", interrupted Blair. "Who cares about why I’m so ‘powerful’, it didn’t help me stop you taking me over and taking Jim!"

"Now, now, boy, what’s past is past." Looking down at his slave, Cascala gently raised Panther’s head to allow eye contact. "What do you know of the La Montoya area of Peru, Panther?"

"I crashed there, years ago, and ended up living with the Chopec for eighteen months. I became one of the tribe. Incacha told me a tale once of a shaman who had been corrupted and had the ability to steal bodies."

"So, I am still remembered, even in this day and age. I would have thought that I would have been forgotten, long ago. In a way, it gives me a sort of immortality – unnecessary but there you go."

Standing, Cascala indicated that Panther was also to stand. Once Panther was standing in front of him, Cascala reached out and licked Panther’s left nipple, smiling when Panther jumped, and then pushed his chest towards his Master’s mouth.

Cascala/Blair threaded his/their tongue through the three rings, tugging slightly, relishing the moans coming from his sentinel.

"You know, big guy, I wish we had admitted our feelings to one another a long time ago. Think of everything we could have been doing. Damn, you taste so sweet. I can’t wait for you to be mine in every way that matters."

"Enough love talk, little one", interrupted Cascala. "I want to give you both a present."

Panther looked quizzically at his Master. //Present?//

"Each of you is to pick one person who you consider to be your biggest threat, or whom you would like vengence upon. We’re going to have some fun with them and get some revenge."

A nasty smile broke out on the shaman’s face at the thought of what the revenge would consist of.

Panther thought long and hard. "Master, I would have to say that our greatest threat is a rouge CIA agent by the name of Lee Brackett. He knows that I am a sentinel and that you are my guide. He is an amoral bastard with the face of an angel. He is very sweet-faced, so you would never expect him to be a double-crossing, murdering, psychotic swine."

"You want to talk about psychotic, Love", exclaimed Blair, "I’ll see your Brackett and raise you Garrett Kincaid. He’s a madman. And I don’t care what anyone says, that guy has got a thing for me. Hell, he tried to kidnap me the first time we met. He kept looking at me like he was a starving man, and I was a medium rare sirloin smothered in a mushroom gravy. He was continually liking his lips, eyeing me up and down. And let’s not get started on what happened at the basketball stadium."

"The man has good taste, little one, but so be it. I’ll have both found and brought here for our pleasure." Cascala mentally rubbed his hands together, planning what he would do to the two soon-to-be captives. Having the enemies of his beloved Panther, and his former self, under his control would help bind Panther even closer to him.

END PART 12

That's all for now - more when my muse decides to come back from holidays.