Title: "Master Paul", chapter 2

Author: Alexis Rogers

Email address: arogers@calweb.com

Rating: NC-17 for *bdsm*

Pairings: Jim/Blair, Jim/other

Status: New

Date: 06 September 1999

Series/Sequel: Series. This is the second chapter of the story. It takes place in first season somewhere after "The Debt" where Blair moves in with Jim and "Rogue". It has always seemed to me that Lee Bracket knew Jim and Blair were lovers and the guys didn't do or say anything to dissuade him of the notion.

DISCLAIMERS: "The Sentinel", Jim Ellison, and Blair Sandburg belong to the great folks at Pet Fly Production, Burbank & Vancouver. The rest of the fictional characters belong to the author. This story was produced for the sole purpose of entertaining the author and a few friends; it was not meant to infringe on the rights of any of the legal owners.

THANKS to Jiana without whom this story would still be lying around in hand written form. Thanks to all the other people who help with the research.

Comments from this group are appreicated. Each *bssm* relationship seems to be unique and I'm always looking for new insight.

GRAMMAR NOTES: *emphasis* or words I would otherwise italicize. {Jim's thoughts.} I capitalize Master, using the *God* rule. slave designations are in lower case even when beginning a sentence.

 

Master Paul 2
Alexis Rogers
6 September 1999

Jim settled on his knees, the fire warm on his bare skin, as he started the story for Blair. "I met Paul in Singapore. I'd done some traveling after Peru and was bumming around, not knowing what I wanted to do. He gave me some things to think about, then told me to meet him in San Francisco if I was interested."

"You were," Blair supplied.

Nodding, Jim relaxed into his past allowing the memories to surface.

* * * * * *

He scanned the rural area from his seat in the bed of the old Ford pickup on his way to a new future with Paul Mason. As the truck turned off the two lane road that ran east of Modesto, a gate slid open, then closed after the truck pulled in and stopped. Jim caught site of a man wearing only work boots and a chain around his neck, who had worked the gate. Before the truck moved again, the man hopped into the truck bed. "Hi," he said, "you must be Master's new slave. I'm one. I'll be assisting Master with your training."

Jim held out his hand as the truck picked up speed. "I'm Jim--"

"You don't have a name unless Master gives you one. You are *four*." The truck slowed again and *one* jumped out to open another gate. When he returned, he offered his hand to Jim. "I didn't mean to be rude, but Master will hold me accountable if you aren't properly instructed."

After shaking hands, Jim took a moment to appraise the nude man. His trim body was sun browned and well toned, the result of manual labor, not a gym. A gold ring sparkled from a brown nipple and a small gold bar was visible in one's cock, which was surrounded by smooth skin rather than pubic hair. Brown eyes were bright with excitement and brown hair had been bleached by the sun. The stainless steel chain around his neck was secured with a small padlock. "I understand there are a lot of rules I must obey."

"Clothes go first," one grinned, "and I'm looking forward to seeing you in just your collar. Master has such good taste in men."

"Oh," Jim muttered, embarrassed.

"Master strictly enforces the clothing rules; he likes his slaves in their natural state. You're allowed protective gear for some tasks here but otherwise you're to be naked."

"Okay." Jim paused, "How should I address you?"

"I'm Master's first slave and I'm called *one*," the man replied as the truck stopped in the center of a compound of one story buildings surrounding a small garden area filled with Palm trees, rose bushes, and assorted flowers. There were tall trees protecting all the buildings from the brutal California sun and it was so quiet all Jim could hear were the noises of animals.

"It's very peaceful here," Jim observed as he watched one hop off the truck and hurry around to the driver's door.

"And it'll stay that way unless Master is angry." one opened the door, then dropped to his knees on the asphalt driveway. "Welcome home, Master."

"Thank you, one." Paul stepped out of the truck, placed his hand under one's chin, and urged him to stand. "Are you glad to see me," Paul squeezed the erect cock, "or is this for my new slave?"

one looked down. "For you, Master, always for you." one sighed heavily, then looked at Paul's face. "Andrew called. He won't be home tonight and he suggested that I make sure your needs are met."

"Yes, my sweet one, you always please me," Paul praised before kissing the slave. "Where is your *Daddy*?"

"L.A., Master. He has a meeting with the production staff in the morning but he promises that you'll know he missed you as soon as he gets home."

Jim stood at the back of the truck, wondering what was going to happen next. He had listened carefully as Paul described life on his ranch, that slavery would help Jim find himself, help him determine his future. He had read the contract three times before signing it, following which he had spent an incredible night with Paul and possibly the best sex of his life. It had taken all thoughts of Lila and her mysterious disappearance out of his mind and maybe even out of his heart.

"Life has been better since Andrew joined us," Paul draped his arm around one. He was a tall, barrel shaped man with red hair, lively eyes, and a zest for life.

"It has indeed, Master," one agree as they stopped in front of Jim.

"Prepare him for me," Paul ordered. "Answer any questions he has but make sure he's ready for my bed tonight and his duties tomorrow."

"Yes, Master," one sounded disappointed and looked at his feet.

Paul gently lifted one's face. "You'll bring him to me when you follow Daddy Andrew's orders."

"Yes, Master," one smiled, then watched Paul walk to the house.

"Come on. Bring your stuff." one turned toward a building across the compound from the house where Paul had entered. "We have a lot to do before dinner. By the way, can you cook?"

"Ah, no," Jim replied as he followed one's very nice bare ass.

"We need a cook, so you'll learn. two and I have been handling the cooking and the laundry, plus our own duties for far too long." one opened the door to a small porch. "This is the mud room, take your boots off and leave them here. You're never to wear them inside."

"Are these rules written down?" Jim quipped as he unlaced his boots.

"No," one warned, "but you're expected to know them and obey them. Otherwise, Master will be angry. Althought Daddy's been a good influence on Master, he still has temper to go with his hair. Do yourself a favor and don't make him angry."

"Does three help with the cooking?" Jim set his boots on the floor under the hooks for coats, then followed one through another door into a dormitory type room. It contained four narrow beds slightly larger than army cots. At one end of the room was a dresser containing four drawers and two desks, one drawer on each side, all numbered with the digits one through four. At the other end of the room was a large opening which led to a bathroom.

"three manages the stable and the horses," one laughed. "If Master allowed it, three would sleep with the horses."

"Ah, do you mean sleep or *sleep*?" Jim asked, not sure he wanted the answer.

one laughed again. "Master has allowed three to have sex with one of the stallions."

"Have you..?"

"Not yet, but it was hot watching three taking that horse dick. Master thought so, too, because he's allowed three to do it several more times."

"Would I..?" Jim shoved the image out of his mind.

"Did you read your contract?"

Jim nodded.

"Then you understand that you agreed to obey *all* of Master's orders."

"But a horse..?" Jim considered running as far and fast as he could.

one placed his hand on Jim's shoulder. "Master's a fair man. I've served him for five years and he's never ordered me to be fucked by one of the horses, but I think he would grant me the request if I were to ask."

"This is going to be an interesting experience," Jim mumbled.

"It is indeed, and if we don't get started, we'll be late. Not a good way to begin your relationship with Master."

"So where do we begin?"

"For the moment, put your duffel bag next to the dresser. We'll get your attire in order tomorrow since you won't need clothes anytime soon. The boots you were wearing will be fine for outside work and we'll provide you with sandals for walking in the compound. You're not allowed to wear shoes inside or anywhere in Master's presence unless safety is an issue. There's a mud room off the kitchen of the house, where slaves enter; leave your shoes there. Master owns you, your body, even your body's fluids. You understand that you may not come without his permission."

Jim nodded after settling his bag on the floor. "He said it would be part of my training."

"He's going to enjoy training you." one grinned. "Get your toiletries."

After removing a small zippered bag from his duffel bag, Jim asked, "Are there more than four slaves?"

"Not at the moment," one lead the way to the bathroom, "but Master has trained many men over the years and wants more horses, which means he needs more slaves."

Jim stared at the gleaming white and chrome bathroom, a startling contrast to the Spartan bedroom. When one flipped a switch, bright lights illuminated the room and the mirrors covering the walls. There was a three sink wall unit to Jim's left, two urinals, two toilets and a bidet on the wall before the door, and a huge shower to Jim's right. Between the bidet and the shower was a large plastic white bench. To the other side of the shower, were four white cubicles, each marked with a number.

"Put your stuff in the one marked *4*, then take off your clothes. The white bin over there is for towels and sheets; the blue one is for other types of dirty clothes." one pressed a button next to the light switch, then said, "We're in the bathroom, Master."

Turning to Jim, one explained, "Master has installed cameras in here so he may watch when he wishes. Slaves have no expectation of privacy."

Jim spotted each of the cameras as he stepped out of his clothes. "It's not much different than the Army, except I was an officer."

one ran his fingertip down Jim's bare chest. "Master, you have such wonderful taste in men."

"If I'm permitted to respond," Jim said, "I'd say the same about you."

one bowed his head slightly, "thank you."

"Now what?" Jim asked.

"Enema, shower, then I shave you. Master likes us bare," one stroked his own hard cock.

"one!" Paul's voice boomed from a speaker in the ceiling.

one dropped to his knees, hands behind his back, head down. "I'm sorry, Master."

"I'm glad you approve of my new toy," Paul continued gently, "and you'll be allowed to play with him -- when I permit it."

"Yes, Master," one said to the floor.

"You have not displeased me, and I don't expect you to do so. Now prepare my new slave. two is fixing a nice meal and I wouldn't want you to be late."

"Yes, Master," one replied but remained kneeling.

After several minutes of silence, Jim offered his hand to one and whispered, "I think we should obey his orders."

As one stood, he smiled shyly. "You'd think, after all our time together, I wouldn't respond so strongly to his voice."

"It's the sign of a good commander."

"Were you a good commander?"

"No," Jim stated with finality, "I failed completely."

As he took towels from the cabinet above the bench, one asked Jim, "Have you had sex with Master?"

Glad to avoid the difficult subject of his army failure, Jim admitted with a smile, "Last night. After I signed my contract."

"Did he clean you?" one spread a thick white towel over the body length shelf.

"He tossed me a Fleet." Jim shrugged. "I'm not exactly a virgin."

one took a box from the cabinet holding the towels. "Ever use an attachment for the shower head for cleansing?"

Jim shook his head.

After opening the box and dumping the packaging in the trash, one held up a cock shaped dildo. "You'll have two attachments for your personal use that you'll keep with your stuff. I like the butt plug for doing someone else and the metal bullet for personal use in the shower. Stretch out here and I'll show you."

"How often is this necessary?" Jim asked as he rolled onto his left side, faced the wall, and closed his eyes.

"As often as Master orders." one rubbed strong, work roughened hands over Jim's butt. "Is this something you do because it's necessary or do you respond to the erotic sensations of warm water in your ass?"

"Erotic? I don't think so."

"Then I'll do my best to teach you." one gently insert the slick plastic, which was followed by a rush of warm water. "Relax. Think of this as foreplay. It's why I like the cock enema head rather than some of the others that are available. This is a prelude to Master's dick, and, when you're ready, Master's fist."

"Fist?" Jim choked. "Is that an option, like the horse?"

"No," one informed. "Master likes his arm up inside his slaves, but he's very gentle with the virgins."

"Ah..."

"Relax, four. It seems really silly to waste the potential of the water just because you never thought about it as *erotic*. You liked Master's cock, didn't you?"

"Ummmm, yes," Jim groaned as he tried to adjust to the pressure of the water.

"The water stimulates the nerves, fills you like Master's cock, can feel like Master has pissed inside you, then the water flushes out, leaving you ready for Master's pleasure. Nothing is more important than Master's pleasure. A slave lives for his Master's pleasure."

"Does he ever do the prep himself?" Jim was uncomfortable.

"Sometimes. When I was his only slave, he did me a lot, but later, with more slaves, Master prefers to watch."

"Does he ever bottom?" Jim searched for something else to think about.

"To my knowledge, only with Andrew, and only when they're alone." one turned off the water but left the dildo inside Jim. "Hold the water as long as you can."

"I don't think..."

"Yes, you can," one assured, rubbing Jim's belly. "Close your eyes and think of the pressure as if it were a gift from Master. He'll be very pleased if I can tell him you held the water for fifteen minutes."

"I can't," Jim stammered, believing he was going to completely embarrass himself any moment.

"Try. For Master," one coached while he continued the stomach massage. "When Master is pleased, he can be very generous."

"To you, or to me?"

"Both," one grinned. "I'm his number one and if the other slaves perform satisfactorily, Master sometimes rewards me. It's my job to make sure everyone does their jobs and gets along."

"Where did you meet?" Jim clenched his muscles tightly.

"Relax, four, don't make this harder than it is." one moved his hand to the small of Jim's back. "We met at the Folsom Street Faire in San Francisco. I was cruising; he was buying toys and checking out the available boys. He interviewed seven of us that day and then asked me if I was interested in a contract. Master had just purchased this place and he was looking for slaves who weren't afraid to get their hands dirty."

"Umm," Jim managed.

"We'd work together all day, then he would take me to bed most nights, but he made it clear that our relationship was Master and slave."

"One!" Jim cried.

"Just a few more minutes, then you can have a nice hot shower."

"Keep talking," Jim mumbled.

"Every few months Master would bring in a new slave, but we had a lot of trouble because the work here is hard and Master has no patience. After three years, the place looked pretty good but Master still didn't have the slaves he wanted. He was using hired hands for the horses but he was as grumpy as an old bear with a thorn in his paw. I finally convinced him to take a vacation.

"Master went to New York, where he met Andrew, who was both a godsend for the way he calms Master, and a stumbling block because he didn't understand about slaves and he didn't want Master to have anyone else. I was terrified that Master would send me away, giving up everything for Andrew. He didn't touch me for over a month, then Andrew came to me, desperate for help because not only was Master having performance problems, he had moved to the guest room.

"I explained Master's needs and that if Andrew wanted a place in Master's life, he had to allow Master to be who and what he was. I promised to show Andrew things that would please Master and restart their relationship but Andrew was going to have to make some compromises about the slaves. I also made sure Andrew understood it required my presence in their bedroom to make it work."

"Toilet now," Jim demanded.

"Okay." one removed the dildo and helped Jim to stand. "You did very well."

"So did things work out?" Jim's belly cramped as he released the water into the toilet.

"It was rough for a while, as everyone adjusted, but we learned from each other. When Andrew admitted he needed an assistant, Master found our current two, who recommended our current three, so we've had some time to make things work. I think you'll like it here." one turned on the shower, then grabbed several items from his personal cubbie. "I'm going to shower with you to save time, then I'll save your crotch. Master requires faces and genitals to be smooth first thing in the morning and whenever we are summoned to his bed."

Relaxing his tense body, Jim pushed to expel the last of the water. After flushing the toilet, he stared at the huge shower with it's clear doorway.

"When Master allows, I'll show you what a great place for sex this shower is," one promised as he twisted a long narrow item onto a shower hose. "I prefer this nozzle for cleaning myself in the shower." He slid it easily into his ass. "Of course, I would prefer you do me; it's much more pleasant."

Stepping under the hot spray, Jim appraised his fellow slave, paying particular attention to the piercing on the erection.

"Like what you see?" one asked with a leer.

"Yes," Jim admitted, "but I was wondering if it hurt."

one fingered his nipple ring. "If you poke holes in tender parts of your body, it hurts; but not all pain is bad. Master had my ear pierced when I first joined him. After my first year with him, he took me to San Francisco and held my hand while the nipple was deeply pierced. The P.A. was a gift from Daddy Andrew for being so supportive of him and Master. It took both of them to hold me down while the piercing was done, then Daddy took very special care of me while it healed."

"Will he require me..?" Jim reached his fingers out to touch one's nipple.

"Please, don't," one pleaded. "You spent last night with Master, but I haven't seen him in a while and we're not allowed sexual relief without his permission. He didn't give it and I've had trouble maintaining my control since he kissed me."

Jim dropped his hand. "Sorry."

"It's okay," one whispered, "but please be careful. You're a sexy man and I would enjoy shoving you against the wall and proving it. Ohh," one stepped quickly from the shower and dropped onto the toilet.

Grabbing his shampoo, Jim washed his short hair.

"Sorry about that," one muttered as he stepped back into the shower. "My control is shot to hell."

"The piercing," Jim pursued after a few moments of silence.

"I don't know what he'll require of you," one explained. "two has more piercings that I do while three has only one: his ear. Master will decided what he wants from you. A nipple ring makes your tit extra sensitive and it looks really hot."

Reaching for one's chest, Jim stopped himself. "It sure does."

"Time to get out," one warned, "we still have things to do."

After rinsing his head, Jim realized there was another man in the room and he was holding a large white towel. "Can I help?" the man asked.

Taking the towel, Jim wiped the water from his face and noted the newcomer was Latino with dark hair and eyes, who smelled of horses and human sweat. "Hi, there," Jim greeted.

one stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. "three, this is our new four."

"Nice, very nice," three observed. "And you, my friend, are in a serious state. I take it you've seen Master.

Looking down, one stared at his leaking hardness. "I've been like this since he came in with four. He kissed me, leaving me hungry for more."

"And we have dinner to get through." three's cock was also hard. "Would you like me to do it?" three asked as he stepped into the shower stall.

"Master ordered me to do it," one explained, "and the last thing I want tonight is Master angry with me."

* * * * *

"Jim," Blair called, breaking into Jim's memory, and held out his empty glass. "Refill it."

Standing, Jim stretched his aching muscles. "May I..?" he asked, his mouth dry.

"You may have water," Blair granted.

"Yes, ah, Mas-, ah..." Jim stammered.

"You may address me as *Sir* until I tell you otherwise."

"Yes, Sir." Jim took the empty glass and went to the kitchen. Blair's glass was warm and sticky so Jim poured wine into a clean one, then used Blair's dirty glass for water.

"Would Paul have tolerated your dawdling?" Blair called from the other room.

Quickly turning off the water, Jim picked up Blair's fresh glass. "No, Sir, he would not." Jim placed the glass in Blair's hand, careful not to touch his fingers. Then he stood awkwardly, unsure of what to do until Blair pointed to the floor, commanding Jim to kneel.

"Did you enjoy being shaved?" Blair stared blatantly at Jim's cock where it lay proudly in a nest of dark curls.

"It was for Master's pleasure, Sir." Jim remembered Master's hand on freshly shaved skin that first night and blood rushed to his cock.

"It appears to be a pleasant memory as well."

Jim closed his eyes. "It's been a long time, Sir. Master would be disappointed in me." He made himself look up.

"How did he teach you that you existed only for his pleasure?" Blair threw his leg over the arm of the chair, displaying he arousal for Jim's eyes.

"It was the simple things, really. Being naked all the time; needing permission for almost everything, including the bathroom."

"Oh?"

"I was being trained as a kitchen slave because Master needed a cook, but all his slaves were also trained for his sexual pleasure. When Master was home, I had to have permission for everything. Depending on what Master was doing, he would grant permission to use the toilet, but other times..."

* * * * * *

Jim slipped back into the memory. He was cleaning the kitchen. Master insisted the room be spotless at all times so Jim was on his hands and knees scrubbing the floor. He still was not used to the lack of clothes and the many rules, like needing permission to piss. And of course, thinking about it triggered the need. He tried to ignore it until his bladder protested. He wondered if he could just sneak off to the bathroom, but gave up thinking about and reached for the phone.

"Yes," Paul snapped.

"Master, this is four. May I take a leak?"

"I'm in the barn. Join me here."

"Master?" Jim stared at the phone as he listened to a dial tone.

Boots were required for the barn area and Jim's were in the sleeping quarters. After quieting his bladder, Jim dashed across the compound, found socks, then laced his boots. When he arrived at the barn, Master was talking to several fully dressed men who were waiting to breed mares to Master's prize winning stallion.

Master glanced at Jim, then pointed to a pile of clean straw.

Taking a deep breath, Jim knelt, his hands behind his back, and willed his body to obey.

After what seemed like an eternity, Master spoke, "You may stand now and piss into the straw."

Jim stared at Paul, then the six other men who were watching him.

"Now, four!" Paul's voice was hard and cold.

Pushing himself to his feet, Jim stood, dick in his hand, unable to do anything.

"A new toy?" one of the men asked. "Will he be available to guests any time soon?"

"He isn't trained yet," Paul explained.

"I can see that," another man sneered. "Do we get to watch you punish him?"

"If you wish," Paul agreed. "three, bring me the strap."

"Yes, Master." three trotted off.

Grabbing Jim's arm, Paul growled, "Don't ever disobey me."

"But..." Biting back his normal affirmative, Jim grabbed the top railing, the wood cutting into his palms.

"Master," three said behind Jim.

The wide leather strap cut into the skin of Jim butt's without any warning. He bit his lip to stop a cry of pain and surprise. When the eighth stroke landed across tender upper thighs, Jim managed to remain silent but lost the battle with his bladder.

"I want this one Paul," one of the men declared.

After delivering two more hard blows, Paul said calmly. "I'm not training this one as a pleasure slave. He's barely capable as a kitchen drudge, and I need a cook."

"Hell, I've got a Mexican bitch who can cook and clean. I'll even throw in my laundry girl," a male voice taunted.

Paul ran a gloved hand over Jim's welted butt. "You know I don't have any female staff or slaves."

"I still want him," the first man said.

The hand on Jim's butt was gently in contrast to his harsh words. "He disobeys me again and I just might toss him out with the horse shit."

The stallion snorted and kicked his stall.

"Gentlemen, we have horses to breed," Paul said as he drew the strap across Jim's burning skin. "three, tell one to do something with him."

"Yes, Master," three replied smartly, then whispered to Jim, "don't move until one gets here."

* * * * * *

"Jim," Blair called, "it was a difficult situation, wasn't it?" Feeling the heat rise in his face, Jim nodded his head. "It was the humiliation, and something else, something I hadn't felt even in Army basic training. I was standing there, bare ass naked in the barn, my boots soaked with my own piss, my body aching from the whipping, and all I felt was sadness because I had disappointed Master."

"Did he punish you further?" Blair inquired, his basket fully displayed. "Was it more than just ownership?"

"Yeah," Jim nodded. "Master loved to watch cocks. He watched the horses piss and whenever possible, he had his hands on the stallion's dick. He also liked to watch the slaves pee and sometimes he'd piss on us or have use piss on each other."

"Was that a problem for you?" Blair asked.

"It was for Master's pleasure."

"Any more punishment?"

"I had to eat my meals in the kitchen and only one was allowed to speak to me, and then only to repeat Master's orders. But that wasn't the worst. When I was finally allowed in Master's presence, he punished me again with the strap for not being available for his bed. The difference was that this time he varied the speed and pressure of the blows so that when he was finished my skin was on fire and my cock was so hard I thought it might break off. After he fucked me senseless, he chained me to the foot of his bed and I slept on the floor for another week before he gave me a chance to redeem myself."

"And the next time he ordered you to pee for an audience?"

"I pissed, but the first time he ordered me to take a dump in public, it was just as difficult except I managed to do it." Jim grinned. "He praised me like a little boy being potty trained. Later, he took me to his bed and proved beyond any doubt that I wasn't a child, but he made me understand that I was his property."

"And what about the men who wanted you?" Blair drained his wine glass.

"Several months later, Master gave me to one of those men. The guy had no skill with a whip, leaving me in a much different kind of pain that Master did, and the guy had no skill as a lover, leaving my ass raw and bleeding. When the guy finally fell asleep, I crawled out of bed and hid in the barn where Andrew found me. He was livid and took me back to the house, and tucked me into his and Master's bed. He had a shouting match with Paul, threw the guest out of house and banned Master from his own room." Jim smiled at the memory. "Andrew's the last man you want pissed off at you."

"I'm glad he took care of you," Blair muttered, than held out his empty glass.

"Sir, are you sure about the wine?" Jim wondered about Blair's reaction. He appeared calm, but was sexually aroused and his heart was pounding.

Blair stood and stretched. "Perhaps you're right. I think an early dinner is in order. I'll go for a walk while you cook." Blair walked across the room and took his coat from the hook. "And I like you without clothes."

"Yes, Sir." Jim watched as the door closed behind Blair.

* * * * * *

When dinner was finished, Blair smiled. "Paul trained you well. Dinner was delicious."

"Thank you, Sir. It was my pleasure." Jim shivered with a chill against his bare skin and the thrill of serving Blair.

"You clean the kitchen while I build a fire."

"Yes, Sir." Jim stacked the dirty plates together.

"I'll want tea when you're ready to join me." Blair stood, holding Jim's chain. "Did Paul lock this around your neck?"

"Yes, Sir." The memory was strong.

"I want the story; all of it." Blair took the chain with him into the living area and settled in the yellow chair.<.P> "Yes, Sir." Jim took the dirty dishes to the kitchen.

The memory of Paul's chain was a good one and he did not think he would have a problem telling the story, but he was concerned about Blair's reaction. Part of Jim was overjoyed at Blair's apparent response, at Blair's appearance as a Master, but Jim was afraid that it was too good to be true and he knew he needed to proceed with caution. The idea of dropping into subspace, to find the peace that Master Paul has offered was tempting and Jim found he wanted it desperately.

As he finished the dishes, Jim started the water for tea. He took down two cups, hoping Sir would not think him presumptuous for preparing the tea without premission. The relationship was unclear, underfined, and Jim knew that would have to be corrected, and soon.

The roaring fire was welcome on his chilled skin when Jim set the tea cups on the small table next to Blair's chair. "Permission to join you for tea?"

"Are you cold?" Blair asked, concern in his voice.

"A little," Jim admitted. The emotional drain was a much a contributor as the weather.

"Then drink the tea," Blair allowed as he picked up his own cup. "I'd like for you to kneel before me and tell me the story of your collaring."

After picking up his cup, Jim wrapped both hand around the warmth. "Yes, Sir. Where shall I start?"

"Did you have a contract?"

"I signed it before I ever had sex with him. He wanted me to completely understand what he was asking me to do. I spent that night in bed with him; the next day he took me to his compound."

"That's what you were telling me earlier?"

"Yeah. After one shaved my crotch, we went to the house for dinner. Afterwards, Master locked the chain around my neck with his other three slaves as witnesses."

"Is it a pleasant memory?" Blair sipped his tea, then ran his eyes over Jim's nude body.

"Yes, Sir, it is."

"Then tell me," Blair ordered.

Jim took another drink of his tea, then set the cup on the table. Kneeling on the rug between Blair's chair and the fire, Jim balanced his weight on his spread legs and placed his hands behind his back. He had sat this way for Master Paul, he could sit this way for Blair.

"After dinner, we cleared the table and between the four of us got everything washed and put away. one's dick was so hard he was in pain; two and three weren't in much better shape."

"You've told me about one and three. What was two like?"

"Think Simon, only younger and with skin that was shiny black. He was beautiful. Both nipples were pierced and the gold rings gleamed against his skin. His dick and balls were pierced and I didn't want to think about the pain attached with that."

Blair reached out and touched the hole in Jim's ear. "Master Paul?"

"Actually it was a gift from Daddy Andrew. I wore the earring, a diamond, until I transferred to Major Crimes."

"From Vice?"

Jim nodded, remembering those days with Jack Pendergrass.

"What were two's duties?" Blair asked.

"He was Andrew's assistant and Master's secretary. I learned later that two was a C.P.A., who had walked away from a lucrative job in L.A. to serve Master. He also handled all the bookkeeping for the ranch, then like everyone else, he did his share of the household chores. Our bathroom was scrubbed every morning by everyone except the cook. Once I started the kitchen duties, I showered first, then went to the main house to start breakfast while the others cleaned our room. Any bed that had been slept in was changed the following morning. Laundry was one of my first duties. All towels and sheets were hung outside unless the weather was bad, then the sheets were ironed. Master was very particular about the household chores."

"So that's why there are house rules here?" Blair grinned and settled back in the chair, giving Jim a clear view of his crotch. He was wearing sweats which were stretched tight over his basket.

"Partly, Sir. But part of it comes from my childhood and part from my time in the Army."

After a moment's silence, Blair waved his hand. "Go on."

Jim closed his eyes and pictured Master's den, a masculine room where Master met with his slaves; a place guests were not allowed...

* * * * * *

Paul was settled in his easy chair, a dark brown leather piece of furniture that could easily hold two people, a final glass of dinner's wine on the table to his right. Jim followed the other slaves into the room and dropped to his knees, completing a semi-circle in front of Master. All the slaves, except Jim, sported heavy erections as their rapt attention focused on Paul.

"one," Master observed, holding his wine glass loosely in his right hand, "you're wearing a cockring."

one bowed his head and gulped. "It's necessary, Master."

"Look at me," Master ordered, "and explain."

Gulping again, one met Master's eyes. "You've been absent for twenty seven days, Master, and Daddy has been gone for eight days. Without permission to touch myself or my brothers, my control is tenuous, but after you kissed me this afternoon, my control weakened beyond my ability to handle it. If I am to be punished, I would prefer facing your wrath for wearing the cockring rather than coming without permission and spilling that which is yours."

"Did you service Andrew?"

"When he required me, Master, but he was engrossed in his work, finishing the screenplay. You know how obsessive he is when he's writing."

Paul nodded.

"You have ordered me to make sure he eats, Master, but you have never indicated that I should interrupt him for sexual pleasures, and," one looked at the floor, "certainly not for my own needs."

"two?" Master asked.

"one is correct, Master. Andrew's screenplay is really good and he's excited about production. I was allowed to bathe and massage him most nights but his sexual needs were not expressed. He puts all his energy into his work." two's dark eyes were bright with his own needs.

"three?" Master continued.

"His favorite mare is very pregnant, Master, and he wasn't interested in riding any of the other horses, or," three bowed his head, "me, Master."

"Master," one started.

"Go on," Master emptied his glass and returned it to the table.

"You know how I feel about Daddy Andrew..."

Paul nodded and smiled gently, "But?"

one lowered his eyes to the floor again. "Master, Daddy's needs, his sexual appetites are different from yours, and you trained me, ah, us, to meet your needs, and ..."

"And when we can't," three added bravely, "we end up like this." He stared at his hardness.

"Tomorrow night," one lifted his head, "Daddy wants you all to himself. Dinner in your room, champaign, and since he has asked me to prepare you for him, I know what he has planned, only he shares this with you."

"And that makes you angry," Master snapped.

"No, Master, but I'm not even allowed to watch when he makes loves to you -- which is how he describes it with a really sappy look on his face -- and the two of you are so engrossed in each other that you don't think about what those images do to me, ah, to us, and you don't allow us any relief."

Paul laughed. "Are you telling me the three of you get all hot and bothered thinking about Andrew and I ..?"

"Yes, Master," one admitted hesitantly, "and we have to watch you having trouble sitting down at breakfast the morning after." one swallowed. "Master, I helped Daddy settle in here. He had all kinds of questions about pleasing you, so I know what he does for you."

"And," two added, "while one prepares you, I prepare Andrew. He likes me to shave him because he knows that's how you like us, but he hates to do it himself. While I'm bathing him, he tells me how much he loves you, and how tight your body fits around his cock..."

"Then," three offered, "we have to go back to our room and stare at the ceiling. Sometimes, Master, I go sleep in the barn so I'm not tempted to touch my brothers."

"What do you want from me?" Paul asked.

"Master," one squirmed, his cock wet and dripping, "as your number one, it is my place to make our petition, even if you choose to punish me. If punishment is in order, I respectfully request you punish only me. As your number one, it is my responsibility to approach you, but I would prefer that you not punish my brothers for my impertinence."

"You may continue, one," Master granted.

"We respectfully request that during the times that Andrew has you completely to himself, we have your permission to pleasant ourselves and/or each other."

Master held out the empty wine glass to one. "Bring me coffee. I'll consider your request and make my decision tomorrow." He smiled softly. "Maybe I'll asked Andrew for assistance."

"Thank you, Master." one took the glass and left the room.

* * * * * *

"So what did Paul and Andrew decide?" Blair asked, staring at Jim's erection.

Remembering his first evening with Paul and Andrew, Jim smiled. "Andrew declared he would make the decisions for those times based on what was happening. He allowed that one should call to Andrew's attention any oversights, which made things much easier for the slaves."

"I can see from the expression on your face that there are pleasant stories to tell about you and Andrew," Blair announced, "but for now, I want the story of your collaring."

"Yes, Sir. I was setting the stage."

* * * * * *

"four," Paul continued, "has one helped you settle in?"

"Yes, Master." Jim wanted to stroke the erection clearly visible in Paul's pants, something he could have done last night, but not tonight. His status as *slave* changed his perspective on Paul and every other aspect of life.

"With your permission, Master," three offered, "I'll show four the barn and horses."

"I know you welcome him," Paul continued, "which makes me proud of all of you." He opened the drawer in the table by his chair and removed a small, black leather bag. "I think it's time to make four your brother."

one returned with a mug of coffee, walked behind Paul and set it on the table, then returned to his place on the floor.

"four," Master ordered, "you may crawl to kneel between my legs."

"Yes, Master," Jim responded and obeyed.

From the black bag, Paul took a length of heavy chain and a small padlock, which appeared to match the chain around the necks of the other men. "You have signed my contract and now you will accept the symbol of my ownership."

Jim bowed his head. "Yes, Master."

Paul draped the chain around Jim's neck, then pulled a gold chain from his own neck. He used the key on the chain to open the new lock, which he then used to connect the chain around Jim's neck. "You belong to me."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

"I have the only key." Paul held the gold chain and key out to Jim. "Kiss it, and replace it around my neck."

"Yes, Master." Jim leaned forward, purposing brushing Master's groin in the process, and dropped the chain lovingly around his neck, making sure to caress the sensitive skin while suppressing the urge to kiss the parted lips.

After a moment, Paul returned his attention to one. "Remove the cockring."

With fumbling hands, one unsnapped the leather strip and handed it to Paul.

"Now, I want you to kiss four, welcome him to our family, and don't displease me."

"Yes, Master," one responded, tension evident in his voice. "four, will you face me?"

Jim turned.

one's hands were gentle as he touched the skin beneath four's new collar. "Welcome, my brother." one's lips were gentle and undemanding but his body trembled with need.

"four, go to two and three," Master ordered. "one, come to me." Jim crawled the few feet to the other slaves, who worked him into a three way kiss complete with intimate touches that filled his cock with pounding blood.

one groaned in need and pain, causing Jim to lose contact with the other men as he turned to see what was happening. one was draped over Master, his bare genitals in contact with Master's covered ones. Master's lips had just released one's mouth.

"Between my legs, slave. Unzip me with your teeth."

"Yes, Master," one stammered.

"two, put a condom on one," Master ordered.

Pulling away from three and four, two crawled to the table by Master's chair and took a condom from the basket sitting next to the lamp. After running his hand between one's legs and positioning his cock, two put the condom in his mouth, then maneuvered his head between one's legs.

three nudged Jim and they inched across the rug until they had a better view, then three wrapped Jim's hand around his three's hard dick. "Careful, we don't dare come without permission and I don't want to be punished tonight."

Jim's hand worked it's way up and down three's smooth hardness as he watched one remove Master's cock from his pants.

"two" Master instructed, "stay put. one may come after he pleasures me."

"Yes, Master," two replied as he used his hands to help one get better access to Master's groin before slipping a condom over the erection.

"Did you have him last night?" three asked Jim.

"Oh yeah," Jim groaned. "I was the one who had trouble sitting at breakfast this morning."

"Lucky you," three grinned then stuck his tongue in Jim's ear. "He has a masterful cock and he knows how to use it."

Master groaned, causing Jim to look up in time to see two cover Master's mouth with a sloppy wet kiss. The tall black man was draped over the other two men.

"You want him?" three whispered. "That long black cock can reach up your ass to your throat."

"I don't doubt it," Jim moaned, wondering if he would be the one to anger Master by coming without permission.

two worked Master's shirt open then motioned to three.

"Come on," three whispered. "We need to get him out of his chair and out of his clothes. Ever done this before?"

"No," Jim admitted, "but I'm a fast learner. Master out of his clothes and on the floor. I can do that."

three grinned and crawled to Master's chair then pointed Jim to a now visible nipple.

Jim grinned against the warm skin, remembering how sensitive Master was.

"Pay attention," two said, "and go with the flow."

"Ummm," Jim responded, sucking the nipple into his mouth, then hung on as three tugged Master down, pulling his pants away in the process.

"I did not give permission..." Master started but Jim quickly covered his mouth to stop the words. He was now part of this slave family and he wanted in all the way.

Master gasped and Jim released his mouth allowing both of them to breath before smiling at the new man in his life. A hand snaked between his legs and stroked his cock, but Jim did not bother to see whose hand it was. one still had Master's cock in his mouth; two was concentrating on the completely exposed nipples, and three had his head between Master's legs. When Master started to speak, Jim kissed him again, swallowing his cries while one sucked the orgasm from him.

Jim smiled at the self satisfied smirk on one's face as he licked his lips.

"I should punish you all," Master gasped, "but I'll chalk it up to how much you missed me."

"Oh Master," one moaned, "all of me missed you but not all of me has had a chance to celebrate."

Master pushed himself up and leaned against the chair pulling his pants up but not fastening them. "four, next to me, two and three, take care of one." Paul carefully removed the used condom, tied it, and dropped it in the trash can under the table.

"Master," two asked, "may I remove his condom? I promise not to spill any of his sweet cream. It's been a long time since I drank from this well."

"Do it," Master ordered, as he tugged on Jim's cock to bring it closer.

three rolled one onto his back and kissed him. "You're a very brave gringo, my friend, and you have a very sweet mouth."

two slowly rolled the condom up and off, freeing one's painfully swollen cock. "You've been saving it long enough, my sweet. Give it to me now."

Arching his back, one thrust into two's mouth, releasing all his inner tension, then collapsing.

"Master," three said, surprised, "I think he fainted."

"But," Master smiled, "he didn't come without permission."

"He's not the only one who could be guilty of that transgression," two said.

"What would you like to do about that?" Master looked from two to three.

"Master," three traced one's slack lips with his finger, "I'd like two's cock up my ass."

"two?"

"If it pleases you, Master," two responded.

"It does," Master confirmed. "three, on your hands and knees so I have a clear view of your beautiful ass. four, lube him. It's in the basket with the condoms."

"Yes, Master." Jim reached for the basket while Master continued to play with his cock, his fingers demanding on freshly shaved skin.

Paul tossed two a condom. "He should be very tight."

"Yes, Master," two agreed with a small smile. "Thank you, Master."

Jim squeezed the cool gel over his fingers then teased one digit around three's puckered hole, causing the Latino to quiver and whimper. He wished Master had given permission to rim the young man but realized control for both of these men was pushed to the limit. He pushed a finger inside three's ass, which was ready to suck in his whole hand.

"Hurry," three pleaded, "don't make me be the one who displeases him."

After squeezing more lube on his hand, Jim made fast work of the job.

"Now two's cock," Master ordered. "Would you like the that magnificent rod up your sweet ass, four?"

"Yes, Master." The lytex covered hard flesh was silky in his slick fingers and Jim guessed it was ten inches long, maybe longer as it throbbed against his hand. While not as thick as Jim's own, the black cock was a thing of beauty and power. "Very much, Master."

"Later, my pretty," two whispered, "but now I need..."

"I get the picture," Jim crawled back to Master's chair, wiping the excess lube on his own wet cock.

"Proceed," Master said to two, "turn him so I have a clear view of your performance. Ride him hard."

"Yes, Master." two gripped three's hips and plunged into him causing cries from both men.

"four, how's your control?" Paul asked.

"I don't know; I've never put it to the test." Jim looked at the floor. The other slaves had been concerned about displeasing Master and while Jim wasn't sure what the punishment would be, he really didn't want to find out tonight.

"I trained them; I can train you."

"Yes, Master."

"See how well they move together?"

"Yes, Master."<> "Does it make you want to be part of it?"

Jim's cock jumped as two pumped in and out of the brown ass. "Yes, Master."

Paul dangled the strip of leather that one had used. "Ever worn a cockring?"

"No, Master," Jim admitted.

"Stand and face me so I can reach your cock."

"Yes, Master."

Paul quickly wrapped the leather around the base of Jim's cock and balls and fastened it securely.

"Thank you, Master."

"You may now crawl under three and suck him. Cover him first. A very important rule."

"Yes, Master."

one groaned and Paul snapped, "get over here, one."

"Yes, Master," one managed as Jim took a place under three.

"I'm ready," the Latino admitted, pushing into Jim's mouth, gagging him. He hated the taste of latex.

two slapped three's butt several times then shoved in with extra force, pushing three's dick further into Jim's mouth. Jim couldn't breath, so he lifted three off of him, gently squeezing three's balls as he did so. three cried out as he body spasmed and he filled the condom in Jim's mouth.

Carefully removing his mouth. Jim rolled the two men onto their sides, then removed three's condom, careful not to spill the contents. Jim looked at Master for instruction, one pushed a small trash can towards Jim, then Master tossed a box of baby wipes in Jim's direction. Pulling out several, Jim carefully cleaned three's crotch.

"one," Master called, "you have been a very bad boy."

"Yes, Master," one agreed, but looked rather happy at the thought.

"Crawl to my bedroom and wait for me."

"Yes, Master." one winked at Jim then dropped to all fours and crawled from the room, wiggling his bare ass.

Paul stood and zipped his black jeans. "two, three, clean up in here. You have permission to do whatever you want. You may play in the barn if you wish. No animals. Chores as usual. two, you're in charge of breakfast. four, follow me."

"Yes, Master," responded two and three, still joined.

three winked at Jim and mouthed, "have fun."

Jim paused, wondering if he should walk or crawl, but since he was already on the floor, he followed Paul by crawling. The distance was further than Jim had anticipated and his knees were protesting by the time he reached the bedroom door, were Master waited, a bright smile on his face.

"You're going to do well here," Paul commented as he entered the large room which was dominated by a dark wood four poster bed that screamed masculinity. The windows were draped by heavy fabric whose color matched the covering on the bed in shades of blue, gray, and green. To one side was a door leading to a bathroom while the other walls were mirrored from floor to ceiling.

one waited at the end of the bed, on his knees, hands behind his back, his cock hard and wet.

"You've been a bad boy, my pet," Master said gently, leaning over to kiss one's mouth.

"Yes, Master," one smiled.

"What do I do with bad boys?"

"Anything you wish, Master."

Paul opened one of the mirrored panels, flipped a switch, and walked into a concealed room. When he returned, he was wearing thin black gloves and carrying a large butt plug and a blindfold. "Up," he ordered one, "grab the post and spread your legs."

one stood, smiled at Jim, then wrapped his arms around the post of the bed. "I missed you, Master," he whispered.

"And you're going to prove it." Paul slapped one's ass, then tossed the butt plug to Jim. "Cover and lube it. Stuff's in the basket by the bed."

The rubber felt huge in Jim's hand and he wondered how it would feel shoved up his ass. After putting the condom over the rubber, he lubed it liberally.

"I'm going to cover your eyes now," Paul said softly. "Any problems I should know about?"

"Only that you've been away too long."

"I'll fix that," Paul promised, "as long as you remember your responsibilities."

"Yes, Master." one leaned his head back so Paul could affix the leather and sheepskin blindfold.

"Spread your legs," Master barked as he slapped bare flesh. "Wider, whore, you know how to open that hole."

"Yes, Master." one leaned his forehead against the pole and arched his back, then reached behind and grabbed his ass cheeks, opening himself.

"four, get over here and put that thing in my whore."

"Yes, Master." Jim knelt behind one and eased the rubber tip into the tiny hole.

"Whores do not deserve gentleness," Master declared. "Shove it in!"

one pushed back and down, then whispered, "Push." The plug slipped home and one yelped.

"On the floor!"

one dropped to the floor, clenching his ass and hissing slightly.

"Crawl! You know the way." Paul turned to Jim. "Follow him."

Inside the concealed room, Jim saw an "X" frame of the same dark polished wood as the bedroom furniture with restraining straps and cuffs.

"Stand, whore. Step up on the cross." Paul's gentle touch belied his harsh words. "Hands up." Paul fastened one's hands to the top of the 'X', strapped his ankles to the bottom of the 'X', then he dangled a metal chain over one's chest. "You will not move."

"Yes, Master," one responded.

"You may make as much noise as you want; there's no one to hear you."

one shivered. "Yes, Master."

Paul twisted and pulled on one's unpierced nipple, stretching it before attaching the nipple clamp, then pulled the chain around the middle of the cross and repeated the procedure with one's pierced nipple causing the man to squirm and groan. "This will keep you still."

"Yes, Master," one replied breathlessly.

"four, bring me that black and red paddle," Paul pointed to a wall containing rows of whips, paddles and other implements. "You are required to know the name of every item in this room. The faster you learn, the happier I will be."

"Yes, Master." Jim located the paddle Master had requested. It was heavy leather about eighteen inches long and eight inches wide with small bumps on one side.

"Hold it so he can kiss it," Paul ordered.

"Yes, Master." Standing behind the cross, Jim held the leather to one's lips. "Are you okay?"

"four, you will follow orders correctly and promptly."

"Yes, Master." Jim handed the paddle to Paul.

"Stand over there." Paul pointed him to step just beyond the cross. "When I tell you, remove the clamps, massage the nipples, then replace the clamps in a different location."

"Yes, Master."

"Ready, whore?" Paul rubbed the paddle over one's butt.

"Yes, Master."

"I want to hear from you when we reach your seven."

"Yes, Master."

Paul swung the paddle and hit one hard enough to raise him to his toes.

"Shit!" one cried.

"And?" Master demanded.

"Thank you, Master."

Paul pounded one's ass in varying degrees for several minutes, then he slowed to lighter strokes. "Nipples," Paul ordered.

Jim stepped quickly to face one, unclipping the metal and toying with the abused tissue. one groaned and pushed into Jim's hand.

Paul swatted harder. "Suck it."

Jim pulled the hard bud into his mouth causing one to moan.

"Other one, four."

"Yes, Master." Jim tried to read one's expression but couldn't quite do so, but as he moved to the other nipple, one actually purred.

"Back away!" Paul ordered, then he returned to heavy blows concentrated across one's butt with an occasional swat to the upper thighs. As the blows continued, one started with yelps then escalated to cries and yells.

Breathing hard, one stated clearly, "Seven."

Paul eased up and indicated that Jim should again massage one's nipples. When Jim moved away again, Paul increased the speed and force. When one was sobbing, Paul crooked his finger at Jim, who returned to the nipple play while Paul stood very close behind one rubbing his ass with gloved hands. "Good boy," Paul praised. "You're doing so well, but we're just getting started."

"Yes, Master."

"four, he really likes his nipples played with, but I want the clamps on when your not playing with them."

"Yes, Master," Jim muttered.

"How about the moose now?" Paul said as he rubbed one's shoulders.

"Oh yes, please, Master, thank you, Master," one babbled. Jim fingered the various leather lashes, then picked the one with the heaviest feel.

"Good boy," Master praised. "That flogger is moose hide and it's one's favorite. Would you like to feel it on your back?"

"If it pleases you, Master," Jim managed to reply.

one whimpered, "Please now, Master."

Leaning low over one's ear, Paul whispered, "Do you blame me for wanting to play with my new toy?"

"No, Master, but I'd like for you to finish with your old toy first."

Paul laughed as he stepped back, took the flogger, and smacked one's left shoulder. "As you wish, whore."

Again Paul used the implement with varying speeds over one's back, butt and thighs, indicating for nipple play, then speeding up until one cried. ."seven." Paul eased up for a while, rubbing the red skin with glove covered hands before flogging one in earnest until he was screaming.

After placing the flogger on the floor out of the way, Paul pressed his body into one's, while rubbing his hands over one's nipples. one moaned under the touch.

"You're a pain pig, whore."

"As you wish, Master," one stammered.

"I'm going to take you over now," Paul stated.

"Yes, Master."

"Reattach the clamps, four, and I want to hear his pain."

"Yes, Master." Jim wasn't quite certain what to do, so he licked and kissed each nipple before placing the metal on the sensitized flesh.

one screamed, but Jim wasn't sure if it was real pain or to follow Master's orders.

Stepping away from one, Jim saw Paul with a flogger in each hand, swinging them around. "Are you ready for me, whore?"

"Yes, Master," one replied as he stretched and relaxed against his restraints. "Do it."

Paul began a whirlwind of blows, first with one flogger then the other. The only sounds in the room were leather striking flesh, harsh breathing, and one's sobs until finally he screamed, "Seven."

The blows eased, then Master ordered, "four, on the floor in front of him. Play with his dick and balls. Don't make him come, just gently caressing--and stay out of my way."

Reaching underneath the center on the 'X', Jim easily accessed one's genitals.

Paul started again, the blows so harsh and heavy Jim could feel them as one wailed louder and louder.

"Stay with me, slut," Master encouraged. "We both need this."

It seemed like hours to Jim before one sobbed out *ten*. Paul eased slowly into an easier rhythm. "Back away, four. Bring me the rabbit fur mitt."

Responding without words, Jim took the floggers from Paul's hand, then watched as Paul barely touched one's heated skin with soft fur.

"Get the bed ready." Paul ordered quietly.

Jim hurried quietly into the bedroom where he pulled the covers neatly to the foot of the bed and put the extra pillows on the bench at the foot of the bed.

"There's water and juice in the frig, behind the chair," Master called. "Get both."

"Yes, Master," Jim responded, not sure how to handle any of this. one leaned heavily on Paul as they walked from the playroom to the bed where he eased the slave to sit, then sat next to him. There was a small trail of blood around one nipple, which one touched. "You made me bleed and you're going to let me into your bed," one said confused.

"four isn't properly trained yet and he cut you with the clamps when I told him to make you scream." Master kissed the wound gently. "He'll clean you, and tomorrow you will show him how to clean the toys; I left your butt plug with the rest of the stuff."

"May I have some water, please?"

"four," Master called.

Jim knelt beside the bed next to one and offered the bottle of water. Master took the orange juice and drained it.

"My whore, I think you should tell four how you feel right now. He thinks I beat you."

"You did," one smiled gently, "and you do it so well, Master." one looked down at Jim, then took the water bottle. "Master, may he sit next to me?"

"He's going to do more than that," Paul promised, "but he can start by sitting."

"one?" Jim asked, as he took his assigned spot.

"Are you flying?" Paul asked.

"I'm definitely soaring, Master. You know how you make me feel."

"I can tell by looking, but my new slave can't. He wants to know if I hurt you."

one snuggled against Paul. "Well, there is pain, but it's good pain and I don't wanna waste it talking. Can I answer his questions tomorrow?"

"What do you want to do?" Paul asked.

"Take care of this, Master," one slid his hand over Paul's basket. "I'm not the only one affected by your whips."

"That's because your such a good boy."

"You trained me well." one moved his hand up and down.

"How would you like it if four fucks you while I fuck him?"

"If it pleases you, Master," one grinned.

"On your back in the middle of the bed," Paul ordered.

one handed Jim the water bottle. "Don't forget my owie."

"Alcohol swabs in the bathroom," Paul directed Jim.

"Ohhh," one moaned as he squirmed on the bed, "you're a expert, Master."

* * * * * *

"Yo, Jim," Blair called. "Earth to Jim. Was it good for you? Did the earth move?"

Jim nodded his head.

"The first time you were in the middle of a three-way?"

"Yes, Sir, but not the last time."

"I can tell how good it was for you." Blair stared at Jim's hardness. "You look like you're in pain."

"I was trained properly, Sir," Jim stated. "I don't come without permission."

Blair stood and headed towards the bathroom but Jim remained still. When Blair returned, he placed a towel on the floor underneath Jim's cock. "I have some questions."

"Yes, Sir."

"During the scene, one used the words 'seven' and 'ten'. What did they mean?"

"Master required we let him know when we reached a certain level on a one-to-ten pain scale. one took a great deal more pain to reach his level of 'seven' than I did, but Master used it as a marker to determine if we could take more."

"Did you get off on the pain?" Blair asked with a neutral expression.

"I liked the overall sensation which made the sex really good but it's more than pain, it's endorphins and adrenaline and the headspace. It takes a master like Master to create the headspace."

"Have you ever achieved it with anyone else?"

Jim shook his head and stared at the floor. "While I've been allowed visits with Master Paul since I left his service, I've never found anyone else I could relate to on that level."

"Why?"

Jim studied Blair's face, but there was nothing suspicious, just a question. "Master Paul said my issue was trust."

"Trust," Blair muttered, "like I can fix that."

"Sir?" Jim asked.

"Do you think Paul and one loved each other?"

"Blair, Ch..., I mean, Sir, what do I know about love?"

"You were intimate with the men on the ranch. How do you describe the relationship between the men?"

"Master Paul and Andrew are lovers in an open gay relationship. I saw them angry with each other--like when Master gave me to the abusive guest--but I never saw them bicker and pick at each other like Carolyn and I did. They've been together seven years and they seem to have a solid relationship even though they have different interests and different goals in life."

"And their feelings about the slaves?"

"Master Paul wanted his slaves and took care of them much like he did his horses; we were all important to him. Andrew had a different view of us. He was very close to two. They worked together and Andrew would *order* two for more personal services than the rest of us but I don't think Andrew would do the work necessary to have slaves."

"What about Paul and one?"

"I think no matter how they feel about each other, Master and one are, and always will be, Master and slave; it's who they are. one helped Master Paul and Andrew make their relationship work and in turn Andrew accepted one as part of his life with Master. While I'm sure there are problems in the household, it is certainly a more stable family structure than I've been a part of elsewhere."

"Why did you choose to leave?" Blair paused. "I need the most honest answer you can give me."

"I was happy with Master Paul and I willingly served my contracted time, but I felt like I was hiding from life, that I needed to go out in the world and find my place. It was like I had something to do and I needed to do it."

"Do you think your Sentinel abilities, however repressed, were pushing you to protect *your* tribe? You could have taken a job with the Modesto police or California Highway Patrol. Why return to Cascade?"

Jim almost forgot himself as Blair pushed into personal space, then he took a deep breath, and forced himself to look at Blair. "The truth is I don't know what pushed me to return to Cascade. Andrew was concerned about my *restlessness* as he called it, and helped me understand that it was okay to leave."

Blair was silent for a few minutes, then shifted in his chair, the scent of arousal strong. "Pleasure yourself for me," he commanded.

"What?" Jim stuttered, staring at the towel on the floor.

"Are you prepared to disgrace Paul again?" Blair challenged.

"No, Sir." Jim closed his eyes and took his erection in hand, stroking firmly.

"Look at me," Blair snapped. "Turn up your sense of touch." This time it was the guide's voice, one Jim was already learning to trust and obey.

"Yes, Sir." Jim's hand continued to move on his dick.

"Are your nipples sensitive?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Play with them."

Jim used his left hand to twist and pinch his nipples while his right hand stroked his cock, moving the foreskin back and forth.

"Pleasure, James, only pleasure," Blair guided.

His hand and Blair's voice combined to make a safe place so Jim flowed with it until he climaxed.

"You're beautiful," Blair praised running a finger down Jim's bare arm. "And I certainly understand why Paul liked to watch your cock; I may even like to watch you piss."

"Yes, Sir."

Blair stood, his erection clearly visible under the cloth. "I'm going to take a shower, then go to bed. You will clean up this mess, then write a second letter to Paul describing everything that has happened tonight and how you feel about it. Leave the letters and an addressed envelope on the table. I'll read your second letter in the morning, then mail them for you."

"Yes, Sir."

"I have an early class, so I expect your work to be completed before you go to bed."

"Yes, Sir."

Blair walked behind Jim. "No clothes; I like you like this."

"Yes, Sir." Jim remained kneeling as Blair walked to his room.

"Do you have a copy of your contract with Paul?" Blair asked without turning.

"Yes, Sir."

"Leave it on the table with your letters to Paul."

"Yes, Sir." Jim stared at the puddle on the towel Blair had placed there to aid with cleanup until the water was running in the shower. After finishing the task, Jim moved to the kitchen, and took a beer from the refrigerator, not caring about permission, then sat down at the table with pen and paper to complete his assigned task.

He knew Blair was jerking off in the shower and wondered why he had not been allowed to pleasure the man. Master Paul had trained Jim well so why had Blair chosen not to use the slave. Jim ached to touch Blair's cock, to bring pleasure.

"Jim," Blair's voice came from the entrance to his room. "Don't take all night to complete your task. Paul would be disappointed if you can't follow simple orders."

"Yes, Sir." Jim disciplined his mind. "Good night, Sir."

"Good night, Jim."

 

END PART 2