Title: Marked For Love

Fandom: The Sentinel

Author/pseudonym: Angelise

Author's webpage:
http://writingonthewall.slashcity.net/~angelise7/index.html

Fandom/Series webpage:
http://writingonthewall.slashcity.net/~angelise7/sentmain.htm

Angelise's Update List--for those who want first dibs on my work!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AngeliseUpdate

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Jim/Blair/Rafe

Date: 2-14-03

Archive: Yes to WWOMB, CKOS, SXF

Summary: Rafe decides it's time for him and Jim to give Blair what he's been wishing for.

Disclaimer: This story is written purely for entertainment purposes. No money is being made from it and no copyright infringement is intended. Previously released in My Mongoose ezine--The Many Valentine Tales of the Sentinel 2002.


Marked By Love
By Angelise

"Are you ready to go in?"

Jim looked down into the hazel eyes of his newest lover. Rafe smiled and gripped his hand. "It'll be okay. I'll hold your hand the whole time."

Jim glanced to the side at the two men exiting the shop, watching as they embraced and shared a brief kiss. A whispered 'I love you' reached the Sentinel's ears and he saw the smaller of the two men press his lips to his lover's bare bicep. Sighing, Jim turned his attention back to the shop.

'Eternal Declarations, Tattoos and Piercings for the Gay Community'

"Tell me again why we're doing this?" Jim took a step back.

Rafe laughed and tugged his reluctant lover toward the door. "Because it's Valentine's and we want to show Blair how much we love him."

The older detective resisted for several seconds before allowing Rafe to pull him inside the shop. Strange odors assaulted his nose and he quickly dialed down his sense of smell. "Couldn't we just get him a stuffed bear and a box of candy?"

Rafe rolled his eyes. "You know Blair's been wanting all three of us to get tattooed. It's all he's been talking about for the past several months." The dark-haired detective approached the young woman at the counter and offered his name. "Brian Rafe. My lover and I have a 2 o'clock appointment with Jack."

Collecting the necessary release forms, Rafe turned back and found Jim examining the nearest wall and the framed images of tattoo artwork that hung on it. "Here, sign this." The Sentinel signed the required form, his gaze never wavering from the wall. He pointed to a picture of a man with a dragon tattoo on his ass, the tail of the dragon disappearing into man's crack. "Ouch!"

Rafe chuckled. "Now that's interesting." He wrapped an arm around his lover's waist. "We could always come back later, if you want to get a little kinky and put a tattoo on your.." Rafe rubbed his hand over Jim's crotch and grinned at the sight of Jim's eyebrows attempting to crawl into his receding hairline.

"You've got to be kidding! I'll consent to putting one on my ass but nobody and I mean NOBODY is getting anywhere near my dick with a needle." Jim gripped Rafe's hand and protectively covered his manhood.

Rafe gave his lover's cock a gentle squeeze. "Okay, okay. No tattoo for Mr. Big Stuff." He sat Jim down in a nearby chair before pulling out a slip of paper from the back pocket of his slacks. "Are you sure about this design? You think Blair will like it?"

Jim looked around the shop's interior, nervously tapping the heels of his shoes against the floor. "He'll love it. No doubt about it."

Rafe nodded his head and rested his hand on Jim's shoulder as the two of them waited in silence for the next several minutes. A tap on his back directed his attention to the young woman who had taken his name.

"Jack's ready for you. If you'll both come this way." She guided Jim and Rafe toward the rear of the shop, stopping in front of a small dressing booth. "Where ya putting the tattoo?" she asked Jim.

The older man blushed and waved a hand behind him. "It's going on my butt."

The girl shrugged and pulled back the curtain to the dressing booth. "Strip off your pants and underwear. You'll find a pile of sheets in there. Wrap one around ya or.." She smiled wickedly. "You can just do it naked. Jack don't care. If he's seen one ass, he's seen a million." Pointing down the hallway, she instructed, "When you're ready, Jack's in the last room on the right. Your boyfriend here requested the privacy suite."

Jim watched the purple-haired teenager saunter away before pulling Rafe close and asking, "Privacy suite?"

Rafe gave his lover a quick kiss. "Just in case your senses go crazy. Didn't think you'd want the general public to witness a zoneout."

Jim hugged the younger man. "Good thinking." He released Rafe and turned to enter the dressing room. "Why don't you go on and I'll be there in a sec." After watching Rafe disappear into the end room, he picked up a less than pristine white sheet and muttered to himself. "The things I do for love."

++++++

Rafe looked up and smiled as Jim walked into the room. The detective had stripped down to his t-shirt and socks, with the offered sheet tucked securely around his waist. Rafe indicated the thin, slightly balding man sitting beside a padded table. "Jim, this is Jack Wells. And he's ready to tattoo that gorgeous ass of yours."

Swallowing his misgivings, Jim carefully listened to the man's simple instructions before loosening the sheet and positioning himself, belly down, on the table. He closed his eyes at the first touch of the artist's cold hands.

"Dial it down, Jim," Rafe whispered softly as he moved to stand in front of his lover.

Jim levered himself up on his elbows and grimaced slightly. "Easy for you to say." He glanced over his shoulder and saw the instrument of torture. Quickly, he turned his head back around and reached out, gripping Rafe's slender hips. "Distract me."

Rafe brushed his fingers along the side of Jim's face. "Did you watch the news last night? See the report about the stock market? Those stocks I bullied you into buying. their price just went through the ceiling. I haven't checked yet but I'm sure we made quite a bit of.."

The detective growled and pulled Rafe closer, burying his face in the younger man's crotch. "Distract me," he demanded fiercely, his fingers digging into Rafe's ass.

Rafe swallowed noisily. "Uh Jim? I'm not sure Jack here would appreciate the type of distraction you're asking for."

The tattoo artist dabbed an area on Jim's skin before looking up, a huge grin on his thin face. "Been there, seen it, done it and still doing it. You boys aren't the first and certainly won't be the last to do what I think you're wanting to do." He slapped Jim's butt. "Just don't wiggle."

That was all Jim needed to hear. In seconds flat, he had Rafe's pants unbuttoned and unzipped. Pulling down the man's briefs, Jim smiled as his lover's cock sprang free. "Come to Poppa." Leaning forward ever so slightly, he tongued the gold hoop that pierced the head of Rafe's cock. "I can't believe you let Blair talk you into this."

Rafe hissed as Jim tugged on the piercing with his teeth. "Our lover can be quite persuasive, as you well know."

Jim reached a hand beneath his chest and fingered the nipple ring he now wore. "Blair could talk the devil into repenting." Pushing Rafe's slacks further down, he slid his hand between the man's legs, cupping his ballsac, squeezing the fur-covered sac and smiling at the low pitch groan Rafe could not silence.

"This ain't so bad." Jim sucked hungrily on his lover's erection, worrying the piercing with his agile tongue.

Rafe latched onto the older man's shoulders, gripping them tightly, his legs nearly buckling from the eager assault on his cock. "Shit!" Rafe spared an apologetic smile for tattoo artist. "Sorry, I.." Any further words were cut off by the invasion of Jim's finger inside his ass, the digit determined
to find his prostate.

Speaking through clenched teeth, he asked, "How long will this take?" Rafe lifted a trembling hand and wiped his face.

"At least an hour. Maybe longer," came back the reply.

Rafe looked down just in time to see his entire cock disappear completely inside his lover's mouth. The vibrations of Jim's throat muscles on his pierced shaft pushed Rafe right over the edge. He yelled, "FUCK!" as he spurted hot cum down Jim's throat.

Pulling his spent cock free, Rafe collapsed against the wall behind him. A Sentinel grin was directed at him and the dark-haired detective rolled his eyes in response. "Just wait 'til it's your turn to distract me. You're gonna see stars, Mister."

Jim licked his lips. "Promises, promises. Now come back here and let's do it again."

+++++++

"Hurry! He's here. He just pulled in." Jim scooted further up in bed.

"Be still." Rafe slapped his lover. "How the hell am I supposed to get these hearts to stick to your ass if you keep moving?"

"Blair's in the elevator. Hurry up!"

Rafe dumped a handful of candy hearts into Jim's hand. "Here. Put these on me."

Jim did as he was bid. "Who's idea was this anyway?"

"Yours, if I remember correctly." Rafe mimicked Jim's voice precisely. "Valentine's is coming up, Tiger. Let's do something special for Blair."

The Sentinel stuck his tongue out. "I don't remember saying anything 'bout having our asses tattooed. That idea was your baby entirely."

Glancing over his shoulder, Rafe laughed. "It was a most excellent idea, if I may say so myself."

"Hey, guys! I'm home!" Blair's happy voice announced his arrival.

Jim leaned sideways and kissed Rafe. "Time to get the show on the road." He yelled, "Up here, Chief!"

Blair charged up the stairs. "You guys are not going to believe what my students did today. They sent me a." The anthropologist skidded to a stop at the top of the stairs, his lower jaw hitting the floor.

"OH MY GOD!"

Stumbling across the floor, Blair finally made it over to the bed. He shook his head and rubbed his eyes, totally disbelieving the sight before him. "Uh. Uh.." Blair waved his hands in the air, searching for the words that would describe the spectacle stretched out on the bed.

Jim turned to Rafe and grinned. "We must look damn good, babe. He's speechless."

Rafe looked over his shoulder at his ass. "I don't know about you but I look absolutely sexy."

Blair dropped to his knees, shaking his head in total agreement. There before him on the rose petal strewn bed was a naked Jim and a naked Rafe. Each man's body was covered in red and silver glitter. Candy hearts were sprinkled all over their asses, pointing the way to their newly acquired tattoos--a small white bear clutching a bright red heart with the words, "I love you, Blairbear," written across it.

The anthropologist reached out a trembling hand and lightly traced the tattoo on Jim's ass. "You did this for me?" he asked, his voice filled with awe. Turning his attention to Rafe, Blair leaned down and pressed the softest of kisses to the tattoo on his second lover's ass. "I can't believe the two of you did this. I'm. I'm totally overwhelmed."

Rafe glanced over at the Sentinel. "He's getting all mushy. Where's the hot sex you promised?"

Jim reached underneath the bed. "Don't worry. Once he gets a look at the 'piece de resistance', we are in for the ride of our lives."

"Here ya go, Chief." Jim handed over a silver box containing a tube of cherry-flavored lube and a giant pair of passion red vibrators, their clear sleeves decorated with pink hearts.

Blair took the gifts from his lover. Touching the tip of one vibrator to his lips, a wicked grin spread across his face.

"Oh yeah. Ride 'em, cowboy!"



The End