Title: Love at first sight.

Author: Lvblair

Email: cjb-697@msn.com

Status: completed…unless I think of more.

Rating: NC17 I guess…for the sex.

Pairing: J/B

Date: 09/01

Archive: ok Just let me know where.

Archive Author: Yes

Archive Email Address: Yes

Series/sequel:

Warning: THIS CONTAINS M/M SEX!!!!! IF THIS OFFENDS YOU READ NO FURTHER!!!!! I MEAN IT!! I know this is a slash list. But just incase. I've had enough flaming to last a lifetime.

Disclaimer: Jim and Blair belong to Pet Fly not me. (FUDGE!!! You have no idea how much that upsets me. ;-) ) This was written purely for enjoyment. Yadda, yadda, yadda… Also for my dues. I hope you all enjoy. Please send feedback. J

Ok I was watching an episode of Queer as Folk and I got this idea for this story from a scene I could picture Jim and Blair in…. Ok I wanted to picture Jim and Blair in this scene ok. So I tried to write the story around the scene. Not an easy thing to do when you're not a real author. So let me know if you like it. If you don't. Well don't let me know. LOL.

Enclosed in * * indicates thoughts.

 

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

By Lvblair

Detective Jim Ellison was called to Rainer University to follow up on a break in to one of the faculty offices. One of the students was upset because his professor would not change his grade and trashed the professor's office. Unfortunely the professor happened to walk in on him. He attacked the professor and left. Jim didn't want to take this case it was assigned to Detective Rafe, but he was home with the flu. So it fell into his lap. The professor Blair Sandburg was on his way but was already 20 minutes late, Jim figured he get in touch with him later. Just then he saw the most beautiful man that ever walked. He had long curly chestnut hair. A slim, lean figure, and the bluest eyes he had ever seen. He looked so young. Too young to be in college. He noticed the bruises that covered the right side of his face. Jim felt anger surge through him. Suddenly he wanted to pound the person who had hurt this beautiful creature.

As Blair was rushing to get to his office to meet a Detective Ellison, he stopped in his tracks by the most handsome man he had ever seen. He was tall, with short, very short black hair, the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen…. and MUSCLES! Lots and lots of muscles. Blair was in heaven. He had to take a few breaths to calm himself and he had to meet this god. He walked over to him.

"Hi."

Jim smiled.

"Hello."

"You new here."

Jim chuckled…" um no…I'm here to meet with a Blair Sandburg but he wasn't in his office."

Blair almost choked. He couldn't say anything for a moment because his tongue stuck to his teeth. OH MY LORD! This GOD was here to see him! He thought he was going to faint.

"Wow what a coincidence. I'm Blair Sandburg. You must be Detective Ellison."

Jim was stunned. This could not be the professor he was to meet. He looked all of 16.

"You're Professor Sandburg!" Jim just about squealed.

Blair chuckled at his outburst.

"I get that a lot."

Jim blushed and continued quickly.

"I'm sorry, forgive me but you seem…very…. young."

Blair smiled.

"Yea, I get that a lot too, actually I just turned 20."

They were lost in each other's eyes. Until Jim shook himself and proceeded to inform Blair that the boy who attacked him confessed to everything and wanted Blair to know he felt really bad for hitting him, he was pretty stoned at the time and he didn't realize how out of control he was. Blair told Jim as long as the boy got help he would not press charges. Jim was amazed. Most people would throw the book at the perp and walk away. * Hmmm, I'd like to get to know him better. God, I hope I don't make a fool out of myself.*

After everything was settled Jim turned to Blair.

"Um…" He blushed. Jim Ellison actually blushed. "Umm, Mr. Sandburg?"

"Oh it's Blair, please."

Jim looked into those beautiful eyes and smiled.

"O.k. Blair, would you like to get a cup of coffee…with me…. I mean if you have time to?"

Blair thought he would sink right though the cement. OH MY GOD!!!! He wants to go out with me!!!! O.K. Don't do a jig, take deep breaths you can do this. OH MAN! He wants to go out with me. Blair was giddy.

"I would love a cup of coffee. I'm finished for the day anyway."

"Great. Get in."

Jim drove them to the nearest café where they spent hours. It was so easy for them to open up to each other. They felt like the knew each other for years. Jim couldn't get enough of him. As they were leaving the café Jim turned to Blair and said.

"Would you have dinner with me?"

Blair stopped and stared at him. He couldn't believe it. He didn't answer right away because his tongue stuck to his teeth.

Jim got worried. *What if he was seeing someone? OH man he didn't even think of that. Of course someone this good looking was with someone. SHIT!!! *

"I mean if you're not involved with anyone…I mean…. err…. well if you want to…. no…. I mean…."

"Jim man, hey it's ok I'm single. I'm not involved with anyone, and I would love to have dinner with you. It's just that I can't believe you want to have dinner with me."

"Why wouldn't I? You are the most amazing person I have ever met."

Blair blushed.

"Oh man Jim. Um, What time?"

"7:00 ok?"

"7:00 is good."

Jim gave Blair his address and practically skipped away. Blair watched Jim drive away, he looked so happy. Blair almost giggled. He knew just how Jim felt; he had the same excitement flowing through his body.

That night Blair was so nervous. He went through every thing he owned twice. Until he came up with a tight pair of black jeans and blue silk shirt that brought out his eyes beautifully. He was so nervous. He got to Jim's place at 852 Prospect place at 6:55 p.m.

It would not do to be late. It was a nice area. Something he could never afford. Maybe one day when he got his PhD. He went inside and took the elevator up to the third floor. He found apartment 307 fairly quickly.

Just as he was about to knock the door opened. Blair almost jumped he was so surprised. There standing there was Jim. He looked good enough to eat. In a tight pair of blue jeans and a red sweater. Man did he look good. Blair felt a shiver run through him. Jim smiled a million dollar smile and Blair thought he would melt.

"Hi, glad you could make it. Dinner is almost ready?"

"You cooked?!!" Blair was stunned. He thought they would go out somewhere.

"Yea, I hope you don't mind. But it's more private and comfortable."

"Oh I don't mind. It's just that no one has ever cooked for me before."

"Well there's a first time for everything." Smiled Jim.

Blair handed over the wine he brought and they went inside.

Over the next two hours they had dinner, chatted about their professions, families, personal lives. They had coffee and chocolate cheesecake for desert. Jim admitted he was a chocolate freak and had a bit of sweet tooth. Then Jim stood up and turned on the stereo and a romantic song was playing. He walked over to Blair, held out his hand.

"Dance with me?"

Blair was shocked, thrilled, and for the first time in his life things felt so right. Blair reached up and slid his slender hand in to Jim's large palm. Jim pulled Blair into his arms and they danced around the floor. Blair couldn't help but think for a large man, Jim was very light on his feet. Their eyes met.

Slowly Jim reached down and softly kissed Blair. It was a soft, beautiful, loving kiss. A kiss that held promises of things to come. Jim's tongue pushed to gain entrance to Blair's mouth. Blair opened and let him in. Their tongues dances and swirled with each other. Jim then pulled away and looked in to Blair's eyes.

"Come upstairs with me. Let me make love to you." He whispered in Blair's ear.

Blair shivered, and then blushed.

"Um. Jim I think there is something you should know. I've never…. I mean, I'm a ….well…I haven't…"

Jim placed his finger over Blair's lips.

"Shhhhh, it's ok. It's ok. If you don't want to that's ok. I would be happy just to hold you."

Blair shook his head. His curls flying about.

"No, you don't understand. I want to. With you. I want you to make love to me."

"Oh Blair", Jim whispered, " Are you sure?"

"I'm positive. I've wanted you from the moment I saw you."

"Oh Blair I felt it too. The minute I saw you I knew I wanted you. Do you know anything about men…. together?"

"Um…yea…lots." Blair lied.

Jim smiled.

"Do you like to rim?"

"Sure, I love it." *What the hell is rimming. *

"So do it." Whispered Jim.

Blair just stood there not knowing what to do. Jim chuckled. He pulled Blair into an embrace and hugged him hard.

"Come upstairs with me for your lessons little one."

A slow blush swept across Blair's face, but he allowed Jim to lead him upstairs. He let Jim slowly undress him. Then he watched as Jim shed his own clothes. Jim had the body of a Greek god. Lean, hard, all muscles. Blair thought he died and gone to heaven.

Jim looked at Blair and couldn't believe it. He was beautiful…. he was young…. he smelled like heaven, he was hung like a horse! He was also a hairy little fellow. Not that Jim minded. He loved it. He lay down with Blair on the bed. They kissed and sucked and licked each other. Blair almost jackknifed into a sitting position as Jim started to lick and suck his cock. He licked and sucked loving Blair's moans. He loved the way Blair's body stiffened and he fisted the sheets tight in his hands when he deep throated him.

Jim then turned Blair on his stomach and started to lick his way down Blair's back. He slowed as he got to those beautiful shiny globes. He messaged them then parted them, and ran his tongue over the tight little pucker. Blair gasped and shouted. His moans urged Jim on. He continued licking and then pushed his tongue into the little hole. Feeling it give, he began to tongue fuck Blair. He stopped when he heard Blair begging for him to do something.

"Now you know what rimming is." Jim said with a smile.

Blair just shivered. Gently he turned Blair onto his back. Jim smiled down at him thinking how beautiful Blair looked all covered with sweat and shaking from his attention. Jim whispered to Blair.

"Now put your legs up on my shoulders. That's it."

Blair got nervous, very nervous. Not that he didn't want this, he was just scared.

"Wait in school I gave this lecture about safe sex." Blair said nervously.

Jim smiled.

"Now you're going to have a demonstration."

He reached for the condom, and tore it open with his mouth. He handed it to Blair.

"Put it on me Blair…go ahead, slip it on my dick."

Blair's hands trembled as he slipped the condom on Jim. He heard Jim moan as it went down the length of him, the loooong length of him. *God he was big, was this going to fit inside him? * He looked at Jim with such trust and love. Yes, he was really going to this with this beautiful man. He was going to have him inside him. *God let me be good for him*. Jim reached for the KY Jelly beside the bed. He brought it between them and squeezed a good amount onto Blair's opening. Blair gasped.

"Ahhh…. it's cold."

"Don't worry it will heat up."

Blair smiled. He felt Jim rubbing his finger over the little hole then finally pushing breaching the tight ring of muscle.

"Ohhhhh…"

"That's it, nice and easy. Just relax little one."

Jim added a second finger. God he was so tight, he felt so good. He pulled out and added more lube and came back with three fingers. A shiver ran through him when he heard Blair moaning his name, he pushed a little further and rubbed that little gland inside him and Blair tensed and shouted. Yea he was ready now Jim smiled. He lubed his cock and placed himself at Blair's entrance. Blair looked up at Jim and stilled him with his hands on Jim's shoulders. Jim stopped and looked at him.

"Just go slow o.k."

Jim looked at him with such passion and lust…and love. When he felt Blair was ready he placed his cock at Blair's opening and gently pushed inside.

"Aaaahhhh…ohhhhh…it hurts." He panted. "Does it always hurt?"

Blair fisted the bed sheets in his hands and his feet and legs tensed on Jim's shoulders.

" A little bit. But that's a part of it. Now relax, I want you to always remember this. So that no matter whoever you're with." Jim pushed in deeper loving the moans Blair was making, "I'll always be there with you."

He leaned down and took Blair's mouth in a deep kiss and slid all the way into him. Blair gasped and moaned. It was a painful pleasure. Jim started to pump setting a gentle rhythm. He kept leaning down to kiss Blair. Blair returned the kisses becoming almost frantic. God what this man was doing to him. His hands tighten around the sheets he had in his hands, as Jim started to pound a little harder. It felt wonderful. Never in his life had anything felt so good. Jim leaned down lower and changed his angle and hit Blair's prostate. A pleasure unlike any he ever felt shot through him. He panted and begged.

"Jim…. oh god….more….please don't stop…..oohhh……"

"Oh yea baby. You feel so good wrapped around me. Your little hole is so tight. Just relax and enjoy it baby. Let me love you angel. Easy. That's it, take all of me little one."

Jim pulled out almost all the way…. waited a few seconds until Blair looked up into his eyes…. their eyes met and Jim slammed his full length into Blair hitting his prostate almost brutally. Blair arched up…

"Oh God…Oh Jim…it…..feels…..sooooooooo… aaaaahhhhhhhhh…good."

Sweat covered their bodies. Jim reached down and wrapped his hand around Blair's cock and started to pump him in time with his thrusts. His thrusts became more forceful and faster, and Blair lost all ability for speech at that moment. A tingling started in his toes and started to spread through out his whole body.

"uuuuuuhhhhhhh…….uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh…JIMMMMMMMM!!!!"

Blair shouted as white-hot streams of cream shot out of him…. splashing on his belly and Jim's chest. Blair started to shake and spasm, and everything went white.

The spasms around his cock were too much and Jim felt his orgasm over take him. He tensed as he came. He pushed deep into Blair and held himself there against Blair's prostate until the wonderful feeling passed. He collapsed panting on top of Blair.

*Oh my god! That was incredible…. Never in my life have I come that hard. *

Jim realized he must be heavy for the little one and easy himself off him and to his side. He smiled as he realized Blair passed out from such an intense orgasm.

*Not bad old man…. not bad.*

He pulled off the condom and got rid of it, and then he cleaned himself and Blair up with the wet ones by the bed. He pulled Blair into him arms and fell asleep.

Blair awoke to find himself wrapped up warm strong arms. His head on a muscled chest. Then it all came back to him. He looked up. God this was so right. It should be against the law to feel this happy. He felt the big body shift and looked up into the eyes of his lover.

"Good morning little one."

"Good morning."

"How do you feel this morning?"

"GREAT!" Blair all but shouted.

Jim raised and eye brow. And smiled, he leaned over and kissed Blair.

"I'm glad. You sure you're ok?"

"Well I am a little sore. Not much. Honestly."

Jim just kissed him harder. A need for oxygen forced them apart. Blair looked at the clock.

"Um I have a class soon. Could I take a shower?"

"Sure downstairs."

Blair got up and practically ran down stairs. This puzzled Jim. He frowned and followed Blair to find out if he was truly ok.

He walked into the bathroom to see Blair in the shower. The hot water flowing over him. Sliding down his lean body. He stepped into the show with Blair, grabbed the soap and started washing his back.

"Little one, are you ok?"

"Yea." Blair replied softly.

"Talk to me little one. Tell me what's wrong. I thought you liked last night."

Blair turned to face Jim.

"Oh no last night was great…it's just." He stopped and closed his eyes.

Jim grabbed his chin and pulled his head up.

"Just what little one? Tell me."

Blair took a deep breath it's now or never.

"Remember last night when you said you wanted me to remember this so that whoever I'm with I'll always remember you?"

"Yes, I remember well."

"Well I don't want to be with anyone else. I want you. I want to be with you. You might not believe this. I'm not sure I believe it. But I think….no….I know…I love you."

Blair took a deep breath and waited for the explosion. It never came. He opened his eyes and saw Jim smiling at him.

"Jim?"

"OH Blair you don't know how happy that makes me."

He grabbed Blair and kissed him hard.

"I Jim Ellison love, adore and worship Blair Sandburg."

He kissed him again and felt Blair harden against him. Jim reached down and grasped Blair's thick long cock.

"You up for one more?"

"Oh god Jim….YES!"

Jim turned Blair and pushed him up against the tiles. He grabbed the shower gel and squeezed some on to his fingers and prepared Blair. Blair was a little tender but ok. He stopped.

"What, Jim, what's wrong?"

"I don't have a condom on."

"That's ok. I'll only want you. I want to be with you and only you. Is that…I mean…do. you…oh man."

"Oh Blair." Jim turned Blair around to face him.

"Are you saying you want us to be together? A couple."

*Blair sighed. I knew I should have kept my mouth shut, who would really want me. *

"That's ok Jim you don't have to."

"Oh Blair I want that more than anything."

Blair looked up shocked.

"You do??!!"

"OH yes. Would it be rushing it if I asked you to move in? Share not only my life…. share my home. I want you to be a part of all of me."

Tears filled Blair's eyes.

"Oh Jim…Oh Do you really want me? You really want me to live with you? Do you…"

Jim stopped his words with a kiss.

"Yes Blair. Yes I do."

"Oh Jim."

Blair kissed Jim long and hard. They pulled apart gasping.

"Make love to me Jim…please I want to feel you inside me again. Filling me with your love."

Jim turned Blair around and pushed him up against the tiles. He was loose from before. Jim positioned himself and pushed in with one stroke.

"UUUHHH." Grunted Blair.

This wasn't the easy, gentle loving from last night. This was a hard, deep fucking. Promises of things to come. Jim grabbed Blair's shoulders and started to pound into him. Blair tensed and screamed and shot his load over the tiled walls. The clenching of his muscles pulls the orgasm out of Jim. He slumped against Blair's back and felt the water cool.

"We better wash up before all the hot water is gone."

"Sure Jim." Blair turned and kissed him.

"Hmmm…Maybe I should get a bigger water heater…I have a feeling I may need it."

Blair smiled and together they washed up. Each thinking of what a wonderful life it was going to be. Silently Blair thanked the boy who attacked him. If he hadn't assaulted Blair, Blair never would have met Jim. He'd have to find a way to thank him.

 

The End.