Title: Laundry Fun

Author: Angela

Fandom: The Sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: NC-17

Challenge: Peja’s Laundry Day challenge

Status: Complete

Archive: WWOMB

Feedback: Yes

Email Address:
ladybug74873@hotmail.com

Series/Sequel: if you want any

Disclaimers: They aren’t mine. Petfly and UPN own them

Summary: Jim, Blair and laundry.

Warnings: none that I know of

Notes: Sex and lots of it

Further Disclaimer: none

Laundry Fun
by Angela

Laundry Day. I used to think it was boring and just another chore. But since I meet one Blair Jacob Sandburg laundry day is more interesting. How interesting do you ask? Well, sit down and let me tell you. First time I ever meet this incredible young man I was hooked. Yeah I know its not supposed to happen that fast. But I felt a connection that wasn’t there with Carolyn. After he moved in I pawned off the laundry on him. That’s until my white t-shirts and underwear starting to turn up pink. Pink! Have you ever see a macho man like myself in pink underwear or even a t-shirt. It’s embarrassing. H and Rafe had to good a time at my expense. Even Simon, my best friend got into the act.

That’s when I took over the laundry. I couldn’t let him do that to me. By this time we had discovered our mutual feelings for each other and became lovers. I’ll never forget the first time that Blair came to keep me company while I did the laundry. I sighed thinking I would get a lecture on some obscure tribe or something along those lines. Sandburg brought along some book he had gotten at his favorite adult store. He doesn’t think I know but I do. Anyway back to the first time. He was reading the book by the time that I had gotten most of the laundry sorted. As I was putting away I heard his heartbeat start to pound faster. I looked up and around the room to make sure that there was no danger around. It would be just our luck that a criminal decided to kidnap either one of us. I looked back at that bent curly head and wondered what had gotten my lover so worked up. It wasn’t me. I wasn’t even dressed in his favorite clean the loft clothes. That’s the ones that have easy access. Then I remembered that he had that book from the adult store. Ah, that must have been it. Some sex scene it must have been because my Guide was leaking pheromones.

"Help you with anything, Chief."

He looked up at me with a startled expression. I guess he forgot that I could smell and hear and probably taste his arousal. And what a tasty arousal he has. I’ll get to that in a minute. He smiled and looked at me warily.

"In here, Jim."

"Yeah, Chief. You are the one who said we needed to put a little excitement in our sex life."

He frowned at me but it didn’t last long though. He smiled and got up from his chair to walk towards me. I notice that there is a nice bulge in his pants. That bulge was made just for me. He slowly came towards me while I leaned against the washing machine and watched the show. Blair stripped. One piece of clothing at a time. He made sure that I saw a little skin at a time. My breath was coming in short gasps as I watched Blair’s strip tease. Oh, what a wonderful strip tease that was. Ok, it’s getting hot in here. Anyway back to Blair’s strip tease. As the last piece of clothing as looked my fill of my beautiful Guide. I took in the auburn curls; the beautiful blue eyes that look at me with love, the hairy chest, the long (well, shorter legs than mine) legs and then my favorite thing on Blair Sandburg his cock. Long and full is that cock. Man, that cock looks delicious. And I am going to have my fill but later. He was finally standing in front of me naked ready and waiting for me to make my move.

I reach out and touch a curl. I tug at that curl and it bounced back. I dip my head down and kiss that fabulous full mouth. I war with my lover’s tongue and finally win. I am not going to let him get the upper hand. Without breaking contact I turn us around so that Blair’s back is facing the washing machine. It is almost in its spin cycle. I want to use that cycle to help along mine and my Guide’s orgasms. I bite down his neck to his shoulder and chest. I play with his nipples until they are tight and hard peaks. I chuckle at him when he tries to get me to go lower. I won’t do it. I shove away from him momentarily to make my own strip tease for him. He lifted his hand to touch me and I dodged him. I wanted to do the touching. I wanted to make him feel like the one who is well debauched.

I take Blair back into my arms and start to grind our groins together. He likes that. He moans and tries to get me to go lower by pushing me towards his cock. No way that I was going to do that. I lifted my beloved to set on top of the machine. The spin cycle was coming up pretty soon. I positioned Blair where his legs where up and spread so that I had access to his tunnel. I licked that beautiful cock of his which made him buck his hips towards me. I pressed one hand down on his hip to make him stay still. I licked his cock once more and then started my ministrations on his entrance. I licked the puckered entrance and heard Blair moan. I stepped back and looked for the lube that I keep around when it concerns Blair. I put some on my fingers and prepare my lover for the loving of a lifetime. I push in with one finger and start to thrust. By the time I had three fingers into his heat Blair was moaning his pleasure and instructing me that he wanted more than just my fingers. I take out my fingers and replace them with my cock. I gently push into his ass. I stay still for a moment to let him adjust to me. By the time I am all the way in both the spin cycle and me have started. I time my thrusts with the cycle and let both work its magic on Blair. I don’t have to touch my Guide’s cock to make him come. The end of the spin cycle leaves both me and the Shaman of the Great City are catching our breath.

"That was intense, man."

"Thanks, beloved."

"I never knew laundry day could be so great."

I pull out of Blair and search for a washcloth to clean both of us up. After the cleaning, I help the younger man off of the washing machine. I smile at the debauched look on his face. I can’t help it. He looks so wonderful to me. I kiss his nose and got dressed. Turning towards the now finished laundry I feel Blair come up behind me and give me a light kiss on my back. I reach back to pat him.

"Thanks, Jim."

"No problem."

"We’ll have to do that again."

I nod my agreement. From that time on Blair would join me at times do the laundry. But there were times that he didn’t because one thing or another that had to do with the University or an expedition.

I break out of my reverie when I hear Blair coming to the door. I open it and smile at my beloved Guide. He smiles back and lifts his head for a kiss. I give him what he wants. I help him with his things and go back to getting the laundry ready to take to the laundry room. That’s when it hit me. Blair wasn’t going to do anything this afternoon. Maybe I should suggest that he come with me. I come out with one basket and look at him and smile. He looks at me warily. Then he realizes what I have in my hand. Blair goes for the second basket and we are off to our laundry day festivities.

"Nice idea, man."

"Yeah I know." I smile as we head for the laundry room. Life is good. I have my Guide and
we have the laundry.



The end