Title: Knickers or No Knickers? That is the Question.

Author: Virginia Sky

Author Email: rassie@comcast.net

Rating: R

Pairings: Jim/Blair

Status: Complete

Date: 09/02/02

Category: Senslash Fun

Author's website: http://www.ravenswing.htm/~sky/splashpage.htm

Author's Notes: Again this has been self-beta. So blame all mistakes on me.

Summary: Blair in hotpants.need I say more?

Warnings: none

 

Knickers or No Knickers? That is the Question.
by Virginia Sky


Jim Ellison was exhausted. It had been a hot, muggy day, filled with head splitting, backbreaking paperwork. And it only got worse...climaxing to an alley-lined, gate jumping chase to catch a prime suspect in an armed robbery case, which only caught more paperwork for the detective.

Now he was about to enter his paradise, an air-conditioned loft with a Blair-bear to cuddle with no less. The idea of Blair in his arms sharing an ice-cold beer was almost orgasmic to the tired man.

Unfortunately, as was typical with Blair Sandburg, things were not calm and normal in the apartment as Jim entered it. There was ice cold beer all right. In fact, there was a keg of it along with about twenty people dressed, as...the only thing Jim could think of was...Munchkins. And
there was music playing. At least he thought it was music. To the man it actually sounded like someone dying a painful death with a bunch of OOOOOOs and AAAAAAs.

Jim was also mad with himself. He was so tired and so looking forward to seeing his lover that he honestly didn't notice the noise coming from the apartment as he approached it.

Bad sentinel!

So it was with a roar that the name, "Blair!" ripped through the crowded room.

Twenty people froze and stared at the sentinel. The sentinel stared at the people as the caterwauling continued in the background. "Blair Sandburg! I know you! You're behind this. Where are you?"

"Aah, Jim. I'm here, man. Don't have a cow or maybe a goat," chuckled a nervous Blair.

The younger man seemed to emerge in front of Jim, who froze again not believing the Sandburg vision. Blair was dress in black 'hotpants' with colorful suspenders and knee socks that had tassels that swayed as he bounced...ah, walked. And as Blair approached Jim, the older man noticed just how close those pants seemed to fit to Blair's form. In fact, he began to envision what the pants would look like from the rear. And wouldn't he just love to have those hairy legs wrapped around him right now.

"Jim, you've not zoned? Have you?"

"I'm still here," growled Jim.

Nervously smiling, Blair turned to their audience. "Okay, go on folks. Enjoy yourselves, eat up." Thus, the talking and mingling began again, except for the male lovers who just stood staring at each other. Jim could see the anxiety in Blair's eyes. But hey, a guy has got to do what a guy has to do to maintain control of his castle, his abode, his home....

"You're mad, Jim."

"Furious, Blair! What is going on here?"

"Hey, you should recognize most of these people," gestured the teaching fellow. Jim's eyes did not stray from the body in front of him.

Blair continued shakingly, "It's my study group, Jim. The university had a power glitch. Everyone was burning up. Work wasn't being accomplished, so ...soIdecidedwewouldhaveaJuneOctoberfestandcooleveryonedown."

With a slow blink, the detective was right on the mark when he said, "Somewhere in there I heard 'Octoberfest'. Do you mean to tell me you turned my apartment into a Bavarian village?"

"Your apartment!?!" gasped Blair.

The two men began to notice that they had accumulated a small audience. So Blair asked Jim, "Would you like a beer?"

"Love one. Maybe it will deadened the pain."

With a grimace Blair began to move towards the kitchen island and the keg. Jim conveniently paused before he followed Blair. Aah...the sight that soothed those poor sentinel eyes...firm, round buttocks encased in hot leather. Jim felt a tug as a certain appendage pointed out the direction its owner should walk.

Turning to hand his lover...maybe ex-lover...a frosty mug of brew, Blair almost spilt beer on Jim's shirt since the man was standing directly behind the kid.

"Thanks." Jim accepted the beer, but didn't move. He noticed the younger man's eyes were downcast. A tug was felt in the region of the sentinel's hard heart. "Blair..."

Looking up with moist laden eyes, Blair softly said, "I can't believe you said that!"

"Said what, hon?"

"Said 'your apartment'!" That did it, the words along with the hurt, puppy-dog look was a direct rubberband hit to the sentinel's thumper.

"Blair, sweetheart," Jim sighed, "As usual you meant well, was thinking of others and old grump here had to take a rough day out on you." He put the beer down and placed his hands on the smaller man's shoulders. "Will you please forgive me for being so thoughtless in my words and actions?" Leaning forward he placed a gentle kiss on Blair's forehead.

Aaahs fill the small spaced around them...and it wasn't from the stereo. Glaring out to onlookers two voices said, "Do you mind?"

As soon as the area cleared, Jim leaned forward again. Rubbing his hand on Blair's thigh under the knickers, he whispered in a tasty ear, "Besides I'm glad you did it. Who would have ever thought how cute you would look in hotpants?" To emphasize the point Jim allowed their groins to connect.

"Aah...Jim...maybe it's time the party should end." Turning towards the large room, Blair froze. Everyone was gone.

"Damn! It happened again."

"What, Jim?"

"Blair, I should have heard at least the door close."

Chuckling deeply, Blair stated, "Maybe we should checkout this phenomena."

"Phenomena?"

"The hypnotic effect Swiss knickers have on you." With that said, Blair began sashaying up the stairs to the loft bedroom.

"Yodel...yodel...you! Don't start without me." Jim shouted as he dashed for the stairs. And believe it or not, the Sentinel did add the skill of yodeling to his list by the end of the night.

### The End ###