Title: Kinks #6

Author: Merri-Todd Webster

Category: Plot What Plot

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: m/m

Pairing: J/B

Summary: Jim, Blair, and a mirror in the bedroom. New twists on an old kink.

This story is a sequel to Kinks #5.

Author's homepage: http://members.tripod.com/lonchura/

 

Kinks #6

by Merri-Todd Webster

lonchura@yahoo.com

 

"Is it all set?"

"It's all set, Chief."

"Man, I am so turned on already, just thinking about this!"

Jim grinned at his lover. "Yeah, well, it's not easy hanging a full-length mirror on the wall while your dick is trying to drill through your pants."

Snorting with laughter, Blair turned and grabbed Jim for a good wet kiss. Jim got one hand into Blair's hair and the other on his round butt, which he squeezed thoroughly. Out of the corner of his eye, Jim saw in the mirror Blair tilting his head to catch a glimpse of the kiss.

Jim let go of the other man, laughing. "You are eager, aren't you, Chief? Even more than usual."

"So I'm a voyeur, so sue me. And an exhibitionist. Now let's get this show on the road!"

A few minutes later, they were sprawled out on the bed, both naked, both facing the mirror. Blair lay back in Jim's arms, Jim's thighs framing his. Jim's face was partly obscured, as he leaned over his lover, by Blair's hair. Jim wrapped his arms around Blair's chest, running his fingers through the soft pelt there.

"So beautiful," Jim whispered, spreading his hands flat over Blair's pecs. Blair was squirming against him, and Jim saw his mouth open in wonder as he watched his own sinuous motion in the witnessing mirror.

"Beautiful," Jim repeated, using his tongue on Blair's ear and getting more of that sensuous writhing, which he liked a lot. Blair's hands came up to cover Jim's.

"Touch me, Jim." Already Blair sounded breathless, already he smelled sharply of arousal. Jim smiled. Not moving his hands from under Blair's, he began teasing Blair's brown nipples.

"Oh, yeah...." Blair watched himself with heavy-lidded eyes. He had often noticed a secretive smile of pleasure on Jim's face, a smile that said, "I'm making love to Blair Sandburg, I'm making Blair crazy, I love this, I love him." And he had reveled in the look of astonishment on Jim's face when he, in turn, let go completely under Blair's touch. But he had never seen before the look of wanton enjoyment on his own face, or the way he appeared to become boneless in Jim's hands, liquid and limp except for his stiff, demanding erection. That was why Jim smiled like that. Jim was smiling now.

Blair arched up as Jim's right hand wandered down to his thigh, brushing over the springy hairs close to the groin, while his right hand continued to fondle Blair's chest. Jim's mouth was hot and wet on his neck, and Blair gasped, thrusting forward, caught between hands and mouth that knew him too well.

"You like what you see?" Jim's voice was as close and as subtle as a voice in Blair's head, the voice of his own desires. "You see how sexy you are? How much I like touching you, and how much you like to be touched?"

"God, Jim...." Blair's voice trailed off helplessly as the hand that had been tickling his thigh moved down to cup his heavy balls. He could see his cock twitching, hoping for attention.

"You want more?" That secretive smile was in Jim's voice. "You want me to touch your cock, Blair?"

"Yes," he panted, "yes."

Blair moaned loudly as Jim's hand closed securely around the shaft, his moan escalating as Jim's hand stroked upward, brushed the sensitive ridge of the head, and then closed around it and squeezed.

"Jim--!"

Jim said nothing but kept stroking, smiling ferally as he watched his lover writhe and gasp and watch himself writhing and gasping.

Blair whimpered when Jim let go of his cock. "Come here, boy, let me get you set up," Jim coaxed. He got Blair to turn over on his side and stuck three pillows under his head, propping him up so he could still see the mirror. Jim snagged the lube from beside the bed with one hand and slid the other down one hairy thigh, coaxing Blair to bend his knee. "Can you see your ass in the mirror, Chief?"

"Uh-huh...."

Jim grinned, having reduced Blair to a shaky "uh-huh". "You have the best ass I've ever seen." He spread his fingers out against the hard curves. "Or felt. I love your ass. It is so sweet." He kissed the back of his lover's neck and felt the man shudder. "And you know what I love best about it?" His fingers dipped lower, into the cleft. "It's hairy."

Blair shuddered yet again as Jim abruptly slid down and buried his face in the cleft of Blair's ass. Jim's tongue passed roughly over Blair's asshole, evoking harsh cries of pleasure in counterpoint to throaty noises from Jim. Jim nuzzled and licked at Blair's ass and slid his hand forward between Blair's thighs to lightly caress his balls and cock.

"Aw, man--" Blair gasped. "You're killin' me, you're killing me here, Jim--"

He yelped as Jim nipped the back of his thigh. "I want to fuck you, Chief." Somehow Jim got from his thigh to his ear in a heartbeat. Blair drew his knee up further and strained his neck to look in the mirror, to see himself offering his ass to his lover.

Jim rummaged briefly in the nightstand and retrieved a rippled toy, a little longer than his hand overall, that was perfect for gradually opening the way for anal sex. He lubed it thoroughly, holding it up so Blair could see.

"Are you watching, sweetheart? You gonna watch this toy go in your ass?"

Blair licked his lips and swallowed. "Oh, yeah--yeah, man, give it to me, please...."

The tip of the toy went in easily, as always. Jim guided it in by touch, his eyes fixed on Blair's intent blue gaze in the mirror, which looked not at Jim exactly but at where the toy joined his ass with Jim's hand. Blair's lips were parted, slightly puckered into a soft "o". Strands of hair clung to his sweaty jaw, and his eyebrows were drawn together as if he were about to frown. It was the same sort of look Jim had seen when Blair was reading or writing something particularly absorbing, or focusing completely on Jim during sex. Jim liked that look and especially liked having it focused on himself, and he liked being able to direct it as he was at this moment. Blair was looking exactly where Jim wanted him to look.

There was a little resistance at the fourth segment of the toy. Jim pressed a little, and Blair moaned as the knob went through, the tight ring of muscle giving way around it. "Is that good, lover?"

"Yeah...." The word was little more than a gasp.

Jim angled the toy, delicately, not quite hitting Blair's prostate yet, but teasing him with the prospect. He heard Blair moan, watched his face ripple with the feeling, watched Blair watch himself react, and wondered if he just might come before he even fucked Blair.

Two more segments, and Blair had taken as much as he could take, and the toy was definitely hitting his prostate. Jim smiled into the mirror as Blair watched himself grind his ass on the toy, invisible now between Jim's fist and Blair's flesh.

"You're so beautiful, Chief. God, you want it so much. I want you, too, Blair. Can I take it out now? Can I give you my cock instead?"

"Yeah--easy--" Blair's voice trailed off into a growl as each segment of the toy strummed his asshole once again coming out. The growl rose into a howl as the toy was briefly replaced by two fingers.

"Yeah, you're ready." Jim rolled away so that Blair could get up and get on his hands and knees and fumbled in the drawer again for a condom.

Blair did so, eagerly facing the mirror. Jim knelt behind him, resting one hand on Blair's hip and taking hold of his cock with the other. He slicked on the wet latex and dowsed the tip of his cock with more lube.

"Here it comes, Chief." As slowly as he could manage, Jim pressed into his lover's body. It was always so good, this moment--feeling Blair hot and wet and tight around him, but not too tight, ready and willing for what they both wanted.

"You see that, Chief?" Jim bent forward to smooth the sweaty curls away from Blair's face. "See that look, that look on your face right now? I see it every time I fuck you. I see something like it every time you fuck me. And I love it. I love you, I love seeing you like this...."

Jim began to move, slowly, with measured strength. Blair held still, not moving in response just yet--watching the changes in his own face as Jim thrust and pulled, as long hands settled into place around his ribcage, as his inner muscles gave and then tightened.

"Ah, beautiful...." It was Blair who spoke.

"Yeah--you see it? You see what I been telling you?" Jim moved a little faster, getting lost in the sensations. Feel of Blair/smell of Blair/sounds of Blair/sight of Blair, Blair kneeling in front of him, Blair in the mirror, Blair being fucked, Blair seeing himself get fucked--he wasn't going to hold back much longer. And neither was Blair, who was moving with him now, grunting as Jim's cock thudded into him, the curtain of his hair swinging in rhythm, and never taking his eyes from their joined image--

They came at the same time, volcanically, Blair without even being touched. Jim raised his face from Blair's hair, finally, to see his lover grinning into the mirror despite the fact that his head was hanging off the end of the bed at a neck-breaking angle.

"I'm gonna love having this mirror...."

 

End Kinks #6.
(25 May 1999)