Title: Kinks #5

Author: Merri-Todd Webster

Category: Plot What Plot

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: b/d, m/m

Pairing: J/B

Summary: Jim and Blair have not run out of kinks, part five.

This story is a sequel to Kinks #4.

Author's homepage: http://members.tripod.com/lonchura/

Author's notes: The B & D warning on this is really just a "B" warning: Jim wears restraints. It's really pretty tame. Thanks to everyone who has written with praise of this kinky little series of mine. :)

 

Kinks #5

by Merri-Todd Webster

lonchura@yahoo.com

 

"Are you sure you're ready, Jim?"

Jim nodded, panting. "I'm ready."

Pursing his lips thoughtfully, Blair bent over the side of the bed and hauled up the leather cuffs. "As long as you're sure...."

"Are you having a problem, babe?" Jim leaned over and brushed his lips across Blair's.

Blair nodded. "A little. I'm not sure why." He gave his lover a deprecating grin. "I guess it's silly for me to worry about hurting you...."

Jim squeezed the younger man's lean shoulder. "You're not gonna hurt me. Not because you're a helpless little wimp--you're not--but because you're not going to lose your presence of mind that much. You won't hurt me because you care whether or not you hurt me." He turned away from Blair and rose to his knees, putting his hands together behind his back. "Cuff me, Chief."

"You sure you don't want 'em cuffed in front--"

"No. Really."

Jim bowed his head as Blair wrapped one sturdy leather cuff around his right wrist. The cuffs were broad, black leather, lined with fleece, and connected by a steel chain. Strong enough to hold even a man Jim's size, but not meant to hurt.

"Make it tighter, Chief."

Biting his lip, Blair complied, then buckled on the second cuff just as tightly. The way the muscles stood out in Jim's ordinarily splendid back as he pulled at the man's arms just about made Blair come right then.

"That's good, Chief."

"Lemme get you set up, James...."

Blair spent several minutes getting Jim into position. A couple of very thick textbooks covered with soft towels went under Jim's shoulders. One of his regular pillows went under his head. More pillows supported his chest, so that when Blair was finished arranging things, Jim was able to lie comfortably on the bed, face down and ass up, without missing the support of his restrained arms.

"Perfect. Now...." Blair reached between his lover's spread cheeks and gently withdrew the smallish plug that Jim had been holding in his ass. Jim made a small noise in his throat.

"You ready to get fucked, lover?"

"Yeah."

Out of Jim's sight, Blair got one of their toys out, a penis-shaped vibrator that was just the right length to reach Jim's prostate. He smoothed a condom on the toy and added extra lube as quietly as possible, wanting some element of surprise.

Jim was surprised when the dildo slid into him. He'd been expecting Blair to fuck him right away. He was even more surprised when the vibrations filled him, spreading through his whole body from the sensitive inner walls of his ass.

Jim groaned. "Like that, baby?" Blair asked, always happy to encourage Jim's noises.

"Oh, yeah," Jim ground out. He tried to work himself onto the vibrator, but he couldn't--without the leverage of his arms, he could move his hips very little. He could move very little at all. Which was exactly what he had wanted.

"You stay still, James." Blair pressed the vibrator all the way in, drew it slowly out. "Let me do the work. That's what we're here for."

Moaning into the pillow, Jim held still as Blair teased him with the vibrator, now withdrawing it and circling with the tip just outside of Jim's hole, now thrusting in deep and pressing the head against Jim's prostate. Cautiously, Jim dialed his senses up, letting in the throb of the vibrator, the sharp smells of his own sweat and his lover's, the buzzing noise that grew louder or softer as the vibrator left or entered his body. Without warning, the sensations crossed a dangerous threshold, and Jim shuddered all over.

"Chief--"

"Dial it down, James." Blair instantly withdrew the vibrator, turned it off, and put it aside. He bent in close to kiss his lover gently on the cheek and the mouth. "You okay, babe?"

Jim took a deep breath, nodded. "I'm okay."

"You ready for me now, lover? Ready for me to take you?"

Again Jim nodded. "I'm ready, Chief. Please."

Quickly Blair prepared himself with condom and extra lube and then positioned himself between Jim's legs, pushing the other man's knees apart another inch or two to make room for his own legs. Blair guided himself in with one hand, accompanied by moans from his throat and Jim's, and then took hold of the strong wrists that were circled by the stronger leather cuffs.

"You want to know why I was hesitant about putting these cuffs on you?" Blair squeezed Jim's wrists. Jim made an affirmative noise. "'Cause I was hesitant about having you at my mercy like this." He pulled out almost all the way, and then slammed in hard. Jim grunted. "Yeah, if you wanted to, you could probably roll over and kick me senseless. If I were a criminal who'd put those cuffs on you, you'd find some way to cut them off." Blair treated Jim to another slow, tantalizing withdrawal followed by a fierce thrust. "But you won't do that, because you don't want to do that. You want me to take you--just--like--this--"

And Blair's voice broke, and his control broke with it. Jim gulped for air as a third violent thrust pierced him, and then Blair was fucking him hard and fast, harder than he'd ever done it before, never losing his grip on the cuffs that bound Jim's wrists. It was incredibly, impossibly good, being this helpless, being ravished by this wild-haired boy, this crazy boy with the wide, hard hands that were pulling mercilessly at Jim's arms, and Jim howled into the pillow, all restraint gone, and came without his cock being touched, in surging waves that rolled up and down his spine and splashed everywhere and took Blair with him.

He passed out.

When he woke up, he was on his back, somehow, and the cuffs were gone and Blair was holding his hand, no, his wrist, rubbing it and kissing it.

"I love you, James," Blair said.

"I love you, Chief."

 

End Kinks #5.
(10 May 1999)